Temp Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Four wives have a plan for bringing him back to life.
10.7k words
4.77
22.6k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

My thanks as always to Todger65 for editing my work.

Temp Wife Part 01

They have a plan for bringing him back to life

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I sat in my office, at my desk, going through the motions like I have for the last three years. I'm stuck in a morass of grief and loss. I'm no longer alive, I'm only existing. I continue though because people depend on me, people that I consider dear friends. Friends that have kept me functioning, if barely, since I lost her. Left to my own devices I don't know that I would still be here at all.

Three years ago, my wife Maria was making her normal commute on the freeway, driving in the middle lane, with semi-trailers on either side. The front wheel came off the tractor on the passenger side of her car, and the tractor immediately slammed into her car. In less than a second my wife died, crushed between the two trucks. Her amazing beauty destroyed, and her life taken instantly. I didn't find out until hours after the accident. I never saw her face again.

We'd been married for ten wonderful years and were ecstatically happy when she died. She'd been my partner in creating my architectural engineering firm and had guided my hand in selecting the right people. That core group of people ended up being much more than employees and spouses. They ended up being our great friends, all thanks to Maria. Maria was the glue that initially bonded us together. She saw the connections between all of us and helped us to see them as well. She completed me, and now I was lost without her.

The knock on my door frame brought my focus back to the here and now. I looked up and was a bit puzzled. Mia was standing at my door. That, in and of itself, wasn't unusual. Mia is one of the engineer partners in my firm. The thing that puzzled me was that her husband Jack was standing right behind her. Her response to my puzzlement was to smile warmly, "John, please come to the conference room."

Now I was really puzzled, but rather than ask a bunch of questions that would soon answer themselves, I got up and followed her to the main conference room. I walked in, aimed toward my normal seat, and stopped dead in my tracks. My friends were all there. I got myself back in motion and sat down at the head of the table. I looked to my left and sitting next to me was Olivia, engineering savant, and my right hand. Next to her was her husband, Chet. Noah, another partner, sat next to Chet, and beside Noah was his wife, Ava. Jack sat next to Ava with Mia to his left. The remaining partner, Owen, sat next to Mia, while his wife Sofia, sat on my right. Confusing enough? Wait, there's more.

Before I talk about my friends there is a little background information that will help. This core group of co-workers and spouses had been friends to Maria and me for nearly ten years before she died. Maria and I had a fun sex life that wasn't above fantasizing about our friends. They never knew, and nothing ever came of it. As I remember, we both did a fair amount of cumming. I suspect that if Maria had lived, we probably would have explored those fantasies with our friends by now, assuming they were interested.

It has been more than three years since I last had sex, or any desire to have sex. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate beauty. I don't have the will to do anything more than appreciate it, and I don't know that I ever will again. The fantasies Maria and I shared are still vivid in my mind, partly because of the fantasies themselves, and partly because of the person I was sharing them with. Those fantasies forever changed the way I viewed my women friends, and I think that was something that Maria meant to happen. I'm absolutely sure she would laugh her ass off if she knew how I describe our women friends.

Take Olivia to my left for example. She is a brilliant engineer and an awesome partner. She also takes it upon herself to keep me organized. I don't do meetings without her next to me. She is the most irreplaceable person in our firm. She is also somewhat shy and reserved, although she does have a wicked sense of humor. She prefers being in the background providing sage advice, rather than being the center of attention. If the talk got risqué at one of our parties, she would gradually disengage from the conversation and try to meander off. We all knew to watch for that and would tease her when we caught her at it.

Olivia is also very beautiful. She hides her charms well in her business attire, but I have seen her in a bikini. She's two inches shorter than me at 5'7" with long brown hair framing a face of classic beauty. Her big brown eyes seem to express all those emotions she is trying so hard to suppress. Her lithe body is perfection. Pert c-cup tits, an amazing ass, long legs, and nipples that stand out proudly, make an enticing package. Maria and I used to speculate about whether Olivia got wild in bed or not. I suspected that if she didn't, she at least wanted to. It would be a waste if she didn't. She was too damn sexy to be a prude.

Olivia's husband Chet is just a super nice guy. He's a lanky 6' tall accountant and we all love his easy-going way. I don't remember ever seeing him angry about anything. At the moment he was twiddling with a pen, trying, and failing to hide his nervousness. My puzzlement grew.

Noah was about as far from your stereotypical engineering nerd with pocket protector as a person could get. He has the engineering brain without a doubt. His looks don't fit the mold at all. Standing at 6'2" the broad-shouldered black man is extremely fit, and he looks like a linebacker. His pleasant baritone voice was nearly always kind. He knows that he's found his calling in life and is a consistently happy person.

Then there is Noah's wife, Ava. Maria and I talked about her a lot. Both of us found her exotic beauty almost irresistible. Her chocolate skin looked so velvety soft and touchable. I had caught myself many times over the years, pulling my hand back, as I reached out to touch her. It was a subconscious thing that Maria assured me she had felt herself. Ava is my height with amazing 38C tits, narrow waist, and a phenomenal ass. Her bright green eyes are absolutely hypnotic. She is a very sexy woman.

Mia's husband Jack is the perfect yin to her yang. Jack is a laid-back guy and he is used to letting Mia be Mia. He's pretty much an average guy standing at 6' with brown hair and eyes. He's not bad looking, but he's not really handsome either. He lets Mia shine and is more than happy to sit in the background while she does.

On one occasion we had a drunken pool party and Mia was pretty wasted. She threw her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me. Jack just tapped her on the shoulder, "Mia, did you ask Maria for permission to kiss her husband?" Chastised, she let me go and made a beeline for my wife. I heard Maria laugh as Mia ran back over and gave me a slobbery exaggerated kiss on the mouth. She then turned and grinned at her husband.

Mia is a force of nature. You never have to wonder what she is thinking or what her opinion is. She's feisty as hell, and I'm willing to bet a real wildcat in bed. She's a bit of a munchkin at 5'4" with dark brown hair and hazel eyes that are full of mischief. Her 34b tits are perfectly shaped and fit her petite body in counterpoint to her cute little ass.

Owen is a bit of a playboy wannabe. He doesn't hesitate to ogle women in front of his wife Sofia. To my knowledge though, he has never once hit on any of our women friends. He's a really good sales engineer and has brought a lot of business our way. I would like to see him be more respectful of his wife, but they have their own dynamic. Who am I to judge?

Owen's wife Sofia is a bit reserved at first, but once she gets to know you, she opens right up. She's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty with an amazing body. Her 5'8" height seems to be all leg until you start appreciating her slim hips and 36c tits. Her ass is stellar and looks amazing in a thong bikini.

Four amazing women, any one of which would be a wet dream, and I felt nothing. I recognized their qualities and appreciated them in an analytical way. I wasn't interested in them for a variety of reasons. I was numb inside and couldn't imagine ever holding a woman again. The women are all married, and they are married to my friends. Even if I was interested, it would be the totally wrong thing to do. That's assuming any of them would be interested in the first place. I let my train of thought drift off while I waited for someone to tell me what the hell was going on.

Mia stood and got things started, "John, we've tried a lot of things over the last three years trying to get you to come back to us. You always come when invited, but you are never really there with us. You're stuck in your grief and it has to stop. Maria would be devastated if she knew how unhappy you are. You know her! She would want you happy more than anything. Yet, you still seem stuck in your misery.

"We all have decided it's past time to do something about it. Everyone here has agreed to what I am about to tell you. First, you need to know that this is an intervention. You don't get to refuse because we won't allow you to."

I looked at her in shock, "What's to stop me from walking out the door right now?"

"You can do that if you truly want to give up. If you do, we won't be here when you get back. We are done watching you sink deeper and deeper into depression. If you think your life is really over, we're not going to stay and watch you die a little each day, until you're gone."

Tears were in her eyes and hers weren't the only ones. I felt an ache in my heart as I looked at her, "Please don't leave. I need you all in my life."

Mia wiped her eyes, "Ok then. It's going to be tough at first, but we need you to remember John that we all love you. Everything we do, everything we've planned, is to help you make it back to the happy person Maria loved.

"You spend entirely too much time alone in your own head. Your house hasn't been touched since we lost Maria. It's like some morbid shrine to the end of your world. We're here to tell you that your world hasn't ended, and we are going to prove it to you.

"You need a woman in your life and that is what you are going to get. Four of them to be exact. For the next four weeks, beginning on Friday after work, and ending on the following Friday morning, either myself, Ava, Sofia, or Olivia will serve as your temp wife. We drew cards and I will be your first temp wife. My stuff is in my car and since it is Friday, I will be going to your home this evening. For the week I'm with you I'm yours and no one else's.

"After four weeks, and four wives, we'll evaluate how well you are doing and take things from there."

I was unable to speak for the longest time and they waited patiently. I looked around the table, "So, each of the women in this room is going to come live with me for a week as my temporary wife. I would think that your husbands might not really go for that idea.

"I don't mean that I would try anything, but it would look really bad if people found out. They would just assume that something happened."

Chet reached around his wife and patted my back, "We husbands are just fine with the plan. We've discussed it in depth for weeks now, and we all agree that you are worth it. Speaking for myself, I won't spend a moment being jealous when Olivia is with you. You mean a lot to us both, but especially to Olivia. I want her to have her time with you. I think it will be good for both of you."

OK, this makes no sense. Would I have shared Maria in this way for one of them? Actually, this is the crazy kind of plan that Maria would come up with. She would certainly want to help, but she would also use such a plan as an opportunity to open up things sexually between all of us. I wondered, Is that what's happening here?

What made up my mind was the fact that they had all planned this together and were convinced enough that it would work that they button-holed me in my own business. The idea that this was some elaborate practical joke never crossed my mind. My friends all knew how I hated practical jokes. I didn't think surprising and sometimes humiliating people so you could laugh at their expense was funny in any way.

I had my doubts, but I thought it would make them happy if I went along. I figured that after two or three days everyone would be ready to call the whole thing off. It was odd though. I felt a stirring of nervousness in my gut. I hadn't been bothered enough to be nervous in the years since Maria's death. Then I figured that I had a right to be nervous. I was going to have female house guests for the next four weeks!

I held my hands up in defeat, "All right. I'll go along with you for now I guess."

It was weird, but after the meeting I felt more energy than I had in recent memory. I got caught up on a lot of work and was reaching for the next file when my phone rang. I looked at the clock and the office had been closed for an hour and a half. I answered it anyway rather than let it go to voice mail. The voice on the other end surprised me.

Mia was talking seductively, "Hubby, you need to put away your pens and pencils and come home to me. Dinner will be ready soon. Please baby?"

I was speechless for a moment. Mia has a very sexy voice when she puts her mind to it. I said I would do it, so I played along, "OK sweety. I'm leaving now."

Somehow, I don't think I pulled off my lame attempt at a sexy voice. My heart wasn't in it. I did leave and made the short commute to my house. It used to be a home when Maria was there. I saw Mia's car parked in the driveway as I pulled past it to enter the garage. I grabbed the spare garage door control off the work bench and carried it into the house. I dropped my keys in the usual spot, "Hey Mia! I have an opener for you to use so you can park in the garage."

I didn't hear anything in response, which was odd considering the dining room table was set for dinner. I walked through the dining room on my way to the front room before noticing that candles were providing the only light in the room. I continued my journey a bit more puzzled than I was before. When I walked into the living room Mia stood waiting for me.

She had been artfully posed near the fireplace when I walked into the room. The red dress she wore was the perfect combination of sexy and dress up. Her amazing figure was flattered by the snug fit, and it really showcased her ass when she turned toward me. I hadn't made a step into the room and remained motionless as she walked toward me.

She came right up to me and put her hands on my chest. Her hazel eyes met mine and burned into me. I've never seen such expressive eyes. There was affection there, but there was also arousal. The little smile that grew on her face told me that she had read me like a book. I smiled back, "You look amazing in that dress."

"Thank you sir. Now, kiss your temp wife."

If I'd had time to think it through I would have reached the logical conclusion that I had no business kissing my friend's wife, or that I should have the thoughts that I was having about another man's wife. I would have stepped back and tried to talk about the situation. I'm sure I would have if I'd had time to think.

The problem was that I didn't have time to think. Her lips were on mine and thinking went right out the window. Her kiss was electric. The feisty, passionate, and amazing person she is, came through in that kiss. There was no resisting such a kiss. There was only embracing it for the wonder that it is and enjoying every precious second of it.

I don't know how long we would have stood there kissing, but it would have been for a while. The oven timer went off and that was Mia's cue to pull her precious lips from mine. She looked up at me hungrily, "Wow! I want more of that, but dinner is ready. Let's eat."

She walked around me, pinched my ass, and giggled on her way to the kitchen. Within a few minutes, I was sitting at the end of the table with her right next to me. The dinner was delicious and the company was sublime. I couldn't remember the last time I felt so engaged in a conversation. We finished a bottle of wine and were having cognac with the decadent dessert she had somehow found time to make.

I fed her a bite of my dessert and couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen next. I didn't want to lose my friend by doing something stupid. At the same time, I found Mia so desirable that I wanted to forget everything except her. I knew that I had to stop right now before I did some serious damage. The thought saddened me. For a fleeting moment, there had been a flicker of light in my world. Mia was way ahead of me.

She swallowed the bite and suddenly she was kissing me again. She pulled back and looked into my eyes, "I've wanted you for years John. I even talked to Maria about it. She was going to try to set something up with you...

"Jack has known for a long time as well and is fine with it. There is no reason why you and I can't be with each other. I want to be your temp wife in all ways."

She kissed me hard and our tongues met again, and the light came back. Suddenly, I was feeling not just her lips, but her very soul. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and hold her close. So I did, and she held onto me as our passion continued to grow. I was nearly overwhelmed by it all, but not nearly overwhelmed enough to stop.

Somehow, we made the journey from the dining room to my bedroom. It was mostly done by feel because our lips never parted. She began stripping me as I caressed her through the delicate silk of her dress. My hands were shaking as I unzipped the back of her dress. I caressed it off her shoulders and watched as it slid to the floor. After some fumbling on my part, her bra soon followed. Her pert breasts were perfectly shaped and were just begging to be sucked

I moved my lips to her nipple and began to kiss and lick. I was giving the other nipple equal time when she finally freed my cock. Her hand felt amazing as it slowly pumped up and down. She took a half-step back, freeing her tit from my lips, and began to kneel in front of me, "I'm going to suck your wonderful cock until you cum down my throat."

Her wet mouth enveloped my cock and my knees got weak. I staggered back toward the bed and fell back on it. She crawled after me and took me back into her mouth. Her tongue teased and her hand pumped as I slid in and out of her gorgeous little mouth. Mia's cock sucking abilities are beyond excellent, and she soon had me groaning and thrusting my hips. Suddenly it was all too much and I exploded into her mouth. I felt like I was going to cum forever as my cock kept spasming. Mia took it all happily and continued to lick me until I had to make her stop.

I pulled her up into my arms and kissed her hard. My cock was spent for the moment, but my lust for her was only growing. I caressed her body everywhere I could reach. I went back to her luscious titties and teased her nipples erect. My focus turned toward her pussy. I wanted to taste her more than anything in that moment and I set out to do so. She was so wet that my tongue glided up her labia. Her little clit was begging for attention. I sucked it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. I was brushing her entrance with my fingertips when she orgasmed. Her moans and writhing body left no doubt in my mind that she was enjoying the experience.

My cock was achingly hard again and I wasted no time in moving up her body. I pressed the head of my cock into her entrance and slowly sank in deep. Our mouths met, building our passion to new heights as I long stroked into her. We took things slow at first, teasing each other ever closer to nirvana. Her hips rose to meet my strokes and we began to slap together as the intensity of our coupling increased. The sounds coming from her as she orgasmed were the most wonderful sounds in the world.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers