Temp Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised, "Really? You think that they want to be with me? They're happily married too, right?"

Mia just shook her head, "Clueless, simply clueless. None of us came right out and admitted it, but we have all fantasized about being with you John. Maria wasn't shy about sharing intimate details. It was almost like she was planning something... Anyway, Olivia and Sofia are happily married, but that doesn't change the fact that they want to help you and be with you. Sofia needs just what you have to give right now. She has let Owen have sex with other women for most of their marriage. Now she wants a turn,"

She paused before continuing. "Olivia is so obviously in love with you it isn't funny. Everyone can see it except for Olivia, and you, Mr. Oblivious. Chet has known for years and is constantly encouraging her to make a move on you. He finds the idea of her fucking you exciting. Olivia told me that it has become almost an obsession for him. I don't think he will fully realize what he is asking for until it's way too late to matter. That's for them to work out, not you. Like I said before, we've all had weeks to talk this through and everyone said yes without hesitation."

I didn't know what to say to that so, I kissed her some more. She finally pulled away from me, "We can't John. Not yet. You're going to see your new temp wife in a few hours. Sofia needs your undivided attention. We'll talk about you and me when the temp wives are done. Just know that I want you every bit as much as you want me."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Week 3 Sofia

I spent most of the rest of the day pondering Sofia. It sounded like she was a willing participant, but I wondered if Owen was pressuring her. There was no doubt that I found the leggy blonde very attractive, but I wasn't going to take advantage of her. If she was a willing temp wife, then I would be a very willing temp husband. I would also be perfectly content with just hanging out with her for a week. Her happiness was the important thing to me.

I pulled into the garage that evening, grabbed the garage door opener off the bench, and went inside. I heard the television in the living room and walked into the room. Sofia was sitting on the couch looking very comfortable in her boy shorts and tank top. It was very obvious that her amazing tits weren't being contained by a bra. She looked up at me and smiled tentatively.

I held up the opener, "Here's the spare opener. There is no need for you to park on the street."

I laid it down next to her purse and sat down on the couch near her, "How are you Sofia?"

She was visibly nervous, "Uhm, OK. How about you?"

I reached out and took her hand, "I get the feeling that you might not want to be here. That's OK. We won't do anything that you don't want to. You don't have to be here at all if it doesn't make you happy."

She shook her head, "Oh no! I want to be here. It's just that I'm very nervous. I've never been with another man since I met Owen. I'm nervous as hell, but I'm also excited. I just need a little time to adjust. I know one thing that might help."

"What's that? You know I'll do anything for you."

Her lips quirked up into a little smile, "Well, you could kiss me."

I could. I definitely could. I kissed her soft lips with tenderness and let the kiss go where it wanted. Kissing Sofia was a wonderfully romantic experience. We would kiss for a while, then talk and sip our wine. Our lips would gravitate toward each other, and we would be kissing again. A slow burn built between us each time our lips met again. Things were rapidly getting out of hand when I decided to slow things down a little. I didn't want Sofia regretting anything. I wanted her to have time to think and hopefully decide that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I took her out to dinner to a romantic restaurant nearby. Our meal was great, but the company was awesome. When Sofia gets past her reservations, she becomes a vivacious, beautiful, and fascinating woman. It is pure joy to be around her. We returned to the house and slow danced in the living room while we kissed.

I turned the music off, took Sofia's hand in mine, and led her to the bedroom. Our lips met again and I undressed her slowly. I knelt to remove her thong and as I slid it off her foot, I looked up at the vision standing before me. Her amazing beauty and the look of arousal on her face had me painfully hard. I couldn't wait another second. My hands gently gripped her hips and guided her onto the bed. I stood and leaned down to kiss her passionately before lowering her down onto the bed and kissing down her body.

Those amazing tits of hers kept my mouth and hands busy for several minutes before I continued moving closer to my main goal. I teased her thighs and belly with kisses and licks, getting ever closer to her sweet pussy. When I ran my tongue up her labia her body quivered. My hands and thumbs were rotating her nipples as I sucked her little clit between my lips. I couldn't get enough of her taste.

I brought her close to the brink several times before finally sending her over. Her high pitched squeaks and coos as she orgasms are cute and sexy as hell. I kissed her pussy tenderly as she recovered from her little death. We kissed and held each other until she pulled me onto her. She pulled my cock against her wet pussy, and I entered her. Our lovemaking was romantic and intimate. Her quivering body was deep into her orgasm when I buried my cock and began to cum in paralytic ecstasy.

I laid down next to her and pulled her close. I held her to me and continued to kiss her beautiful face until her breathing changed and she slept. I soon followed her into dreamland.

The following morning, we made love like we had been together forever, but also like we were just discovering each other. It was a strange dichotomy. I was still discovering her erogenous zones and took joy in each new place I found that excited her. She had me entranced.

We spent the day hiking in the national park and stopped for a quiet dinner on our way home. I can't say what she was thinking, but I know all that I could think about by that point was touching her naked body again. She answered that question for me when we walked from the garage to the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, then took my hand and walked me to the bedroom.

After that Saturday night I knew I was in love with her. I am not a fickle person and never have been. I wasn't being fickle. I didn't forget my feelings for Mia and Ava. They were still strong within me and I knew that they wouldn't change. Sofia became the newest addition to the group of women that I was in love with, and that I couldn't have.

How can I describe the intimacy that we shared? Words are not enough to illustrate the depth of feelings, the joy, and the ecstasy of our time together. It didn't matter whether we were making love or quietly talking. Every second of it was a revelation to me. I was beginning to understand the tiniest bit of the sacrifice these women were making.

They weren't just healing me. They were putting their hearts on the line for me, and I needed to be absolutely sure that I respected that. They all were risking their marriages to help my aching heart. I didn't feel remotely worthy, but I was committed to making sure they understood how thankful I was. They all needed to know without a doubt that I loved them and would do anything for them.

I knew that I hadn't been with Olivia yet, but I also had a little secret that only Maria ever knew. I had already been in love with Olivia for years. I never did a thing about it for a variety of reasons. Maria told me that she wanted me to be happy and if exploring my feelings with Olivia did that for me, then she was fine with it. She also reminded me that there was always a cost to be paid when two people fall in love that are already married. Almost invariably everyone loses. I wasn't willing to pay that cost, or make Olivia pay it either.

Since Maria's death having Olivia next to me in meetings always helped to ground me and keep me in this world. Call it her aura, call it what you will, but something about her being close to me lifts my heart.

Sofia eventually opened up to me about her marriage. She told me about the one sided open marriage that she didn't really want. She knew that she had to let Owen run wild once in a while or she would lose him. It bothered me a lot that he never once gave her the same freedom he enjoyed. When the group of friends came up with the temp wife plan Sofia put her foot down. She told her husband that she was going to be a temp wife and he had better get used to the idea. I'll give him a little credit. He didn't argue with her, and she swore that his enthusiasm for the plan was real.

Owen and I are very different people. Owen is brash and a dedicated womanizer. He doesn't want a relationship with the women he fucks. He just wants sex. It seems to me that he takes the one woman that loves him for granted in his single minded quest. He doesn't appear to have any sympathy for the wife he leaves sitting at home while he goes fucking. Maybe I'm wrong. I certainly hope so, because Sofia deserves nothing less than the best her man has to give.

I'm certainly not above some fun sport fucking. It can be a wonderfully good time, but it is always better when I feel emotionally connected to the woman. I try very hard to stay aware of the woman, the human being, that I am with. I want to do wonderful things to her, and for her. Her emotional wellbeing is more important than my own. I don't need or want a fuck toy for a one night stand. I need an emotional connection. I've always been that way.

The days that followed with Sofia were amazing and over way too soon. We made love often. Sometimes we went at each other with a frantic need for completion. Our preferred way was languidly, pushing completion out as far as we could so that we could dwell in our coupling. It wasn't the orgasm we were after. That part was a wonderful ending. We were entranced by our connected bodies and the feelings shared between us.

She told me that she loved me Sunday as she was orgasming. She told me again just before falling asleep. We told each other of our love often during the remainder of the week. Thursday night we had just finished making love and were snuggling. I was concerned that the week that we spent together may have done Sofia more harm than good, "Sofia, please tell me what you're thinking?"

She looked up at me and gave me a soft smile, "I was thinking that I wish I had met you before Maria and how nice it would be to be married to you. Don't worry. It was just a little fantasy and I know it. The reality is that Owen and I need to work some things out. I really do love my husband, but I want to be with you too. If he is going to continue to screw other women, then he's going to have to accept me seeing you. Even if he does agree, I'm not sure our marriage is going to last much longer. He puts me at risk every time he fucks some strange woman, and he doesn't seem to care. As much as I hate to admit it, I can't see how he could love me and treat me this way."

She paused for breath and continued "John, you need to know that my marriage problems were there long before we started the temp wives thing. You have done nothing but be wonderful to me and I will never regret a second of the time we spent together. I love you John, just as Mia does, as Ava does, and of course, Olivia does. How could we not? You are a wonderful man and lover. Maria was blessed to have you and you were blessed to have her. Each of your temp wives has things about her that are very much like Maria. Is it any wonder that you fell in love with us?"

I shook my head, "I don't love you because you have qualities that resemble Maria. I love you because of the unique you. If you share qualities, then they must be good ones and that isn't a bad thing at all. Don't think for one minute that I think of you as some kind of temporary Maria. There will never be another Maria and I'm not interested in finding one. I love you, for you, and don't you ever think that I don't."

Friday morning, I carried her suitcases out to her car, collected the garage door opener, and dropped it on the bench. Sofia was waiting in the kitchen, and I took her in my arms. I kissed her deeply and hoped that I wouldn't make her cry. She smiled up at me, "I love you John. That won't change no matter what the future may bring."

I let her go and she climbed into her car, then drove away. I sat down in the kitchen and cried my eyes out. How was this going to end without utter misery? I see a brick wall ahead and I'm running at a hundred miles an hour right at it. My heart is filled to bursting with love for women I can't have. I'm beginning to wish that they had just let me die. I don't know that I have the strength to love in silent misery as they lived their lives without me.

I finally put myself together and mentally slapped my face for being such a wimp. I needed to stop feeling sorry for myself and remember the gifts these wonderful women were giving me. It didn't matter how I felt, as long as they were happy. Their happiness is always the most important thing to me.

I still managed to get to the office on time. The morning was a blur. I know that I got work accomplished, but I have no idea what I did. Right after lunch Mia and Ava came to my office. They closed and locked the door behind them before walking over to my desk. They led me to the couch and sat down on either side of me. Just having them close to me settled me down a lot, but I was still a mess, "Mia, I don't know if I can take anymore. I love you all and I don't know how this ends, other than badly. I don't want to hurt anyone. Maybe you all should have walked out. I'm not worth all the heartache this is going to bring."

Ava kissed me to shut me up and it worked magnificently. Mia kissed me, then looked at me sternly, "OK mister, time to get a grip. You know that Olivia is your fourth temp wife. You need to focus on her and stop worrying about what tomorrow might bring. There is also something else you need to accept. We did this because we needed to and not just because we wanted to save you. We women agreed that we needed to be with you in every way we could, even if for only a week. We've all wanted you for a long time. We decided that, for us, just as much as for you."

Ava patted my arm, "You're not responsible for protecting my heart. That's my job. I gave it to you because I love you and I know that you love me. All the other shit aside, we love each other. Let's focus on that. You're about to complete the circle of temp wives and Olivia is waiting. Why don't you take off early and take Olivia with you when you go?"

Mia stood and pulled on my arm, "Come on, let's go."

I stood and she kissed me hard before aiming me at my desk, "Get your shit and get out. Oh, and I love you John."

I grinned at them, "I love you both. Ever consider... The two of you and maybe... We could, like the three of us... Uhm, never mind."

Totally flustered, I gathered my shit and walked out of my office while Ava and Mia laughed their asses off. I couldn't help but notice the heated look they gave each other at my 'almost' suggestion. I turned my thoughts to Olivia, driving thoughts of a threesome out of my head. At least for now.