Temp Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped my motion while she orgasmed and began to rain light kisses on her face. A few minutes later she was responding with her own kisses. Soon we were battling our tongues and I was stroking fast and deep into her. When she screamed out her orgasm, I exploded into her. It was sheer ecstasy. It was the first real thing I had felt in years, and it was magnificent.

We continued to kiss in the afterglow. When I began to shrink we broke our kiss and she looked up at me. Her hand came up and she wiped tears from my face, "Are you OK John?"

"I don't remember ever being better."

That earned me a loving smile. I hugged her close and kissed her again until my spent cock slipped from her. We cleaned up and snuggled together under the covers. Her head was resting on my chest and her hand was rubbing my arm as I held her close. She lifted her head and looked at me, "I always knew that it would be good between us, but I had no idea it would be that good. You are a wonderful lover John."

I kissed her in response, "You are an amazing, sexy, and desirable woman Mia. I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful friend, and now, lover. Thank you."

She grinned at me, "I love you too. Now, go to sleep. You're going to need your rest because you and I have a lot of fucking to do."

She was right. Over the next few days, we fucked like bunnies all over the house. It was great fun and I found myself smiling and laughing, something I hadn't felt like doing for ages. There were also some rough spots.

The roughest by far was Saturday morning. We woke up and snuggled until the bathroom called for each of us. We returned to bed and were soon in the throes of ecstasy yet again. I was smiling when we dried off from our shower. Mia went into the bedroom and stooped over her suitcases where they lay on the floor. It was obvious to me that she couldn't live out of her suitcases for a week. She needed someplace to put her stuff, and right next to her was Maria's dresser. The dresser and wardrobe were still full of Maria's clothes.

Mia understood and had planned for the situation, "John, would you please get me one of those bundles of boxes I brought?"

I wandered down to the garage and got the boxes. I returned to the room and tossed them on the bed. I still hadn't quite put it together yet. Mia looked up at me with sympathy, "John, I'm going to pack up Maria's clothes. She doesn't need them anymore and they are a constant reminder to you of what you lost. I'm sorry sweetheart, but it's time to move on."

I just bowed my head and left. I stumbled into the guest room and sat on the end of the bed. I knew I had to let go, but God, I didn't want to. I knew that she wasn't coming back, but I had never accepted it. Now I had to, and it was breaking my heart all over again. Eventually, Mia finished, and she came to me. She laid next to me on the guest bed and held me as I finally let go.

Somewhere around Tuesday, things began to change. We transitioned from recreational fucking to making love and it scared the hell out of both of us.

We had woken early so that we could make love before getting ready for work. Our love making was tender, yet frantic. I wanted to burn every inch of her into my memory. Yet, at the same time I wanted to possess her desperately. When she orgasmed against my tongue the taste of her was exquisite. Our slow fucking as I penetrated her soon became a desperate need to express the depth of our feelings. Our bodies slapped together in a building tempo until our orgasms took away thought for a while. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have. In the afterglow I was kissing her face when I felt her tears on my lips, "Mia, what's wrong sweetheart?"

She shook her head trying to fight off the tears, "I never expected this. I knew that I wanted you and that I loved you as my great friend. I never expected to fall in love with you and I'm afraid that's what is happening. I love my husband. It isn't fair to either of you for me to feel this way."

I kissed her lips, "Part of me, a strong part of me, wants to keep you to myself forever. I made a promise to myself when you started this that I would do nothing that would harm my friends. Selfishly trying to keep you to myself would hurt a lot of people, especially you. I won't do that. I have been blessed to have been with you and I wouldn't take that away from us for anything. Besides, you know that you love Jack, and when you are back with him, you'll quickly remember why. I'm at best a pleasant distraction. Please know that I love you, even though we can't be any more than friends come Friday. I will never ask you for more than you can give."

She sighed, and I continued "Hell, you've given me the most wonderful gift in the world. You gave me yourself and saved my life while you were doing it. There is no greater gift. "I think that you need to reconnect with Jack. Why don't you go to lunch with him today and spend some time with him?"

She frowned through her tears, "But, I promised to be totally focused on you this week."

"This isn't just about me. It's about all of us and that includes you. Do you think I can be happy when you aren't? Talk to him. Spend some time with him. Hell, fuck his brains out! Do whatever it takes to make you happy. I promise that's the way to make me happy."

When I got home from work a smiling Mia was waiting for me. She ran to me and threw her arms around me. Our lips met in a hot kiss and dinner was forgotten for the next hour. We were naked and cuddling while she talked, "I met Jack for lunch today at our house. We never got around to lunch, but we surely did reconnect. He told me that he had been spending a lot of time with Noah and Ava. A lot of that time with his cock buried in Ava. I mean, Ava and I talked about it, but I wasn't sure that she would be able to seduce him. I was so relieved. I'd been feeling really guilty about having sex outside our marriage while he waited at home. Now that I know he is having some fun too I feel so much better. I realized that I do still love my husband, and I also love you. I may not be able to have you both, but I am able to love you both. I won't be able to turn off my feelings on Friday so, I guess I will have to learn how to live with them."

Thursday night our sex was frantic with need. We were almost out of chances to express everything we felt. We devoured each other. I wanted so desperately to tell her how much I loved her over and over. I fought the urge as hard as I could. I succeeded until Friday morning.

The rush that went through my body when I penetrated her for the last time was amazing and brought home to me that this was an ending. My emotions were all over the place as we orgasmed together. I looked into her eyes and whispered, "I love you Mia."

We held each other as tight as we could and let the tears fall. We showered together and forced our pending loss aside as we played and teased until we were out of time. I carried her suitcases out to her car, retrieved the garage door opener from her visor, and came back inside. Our last kiss is burned into my brain. I'm feeling again, but it isn't the way I would have chosen to feel. I found love again, but it was over as soon as I found it, and I didn't want it to be.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Week 2 Ava

I managed to avoid seeing everyone except Olivia that Friday morning. I always start my day with in a short meeting with Olivia. I needed the time to get my head on straight. Mia stopped by my office just before lunch. She closed my door and locked it before walking over to me. She leaned down and kissed me and I was lost again. Her hand caressed my face as our lips parted, "John, I know that we can't be like we were this last week, but that doesn't mean I don't want to be with you. I love my husband and I won't give him up. Is it too much for me to want you too?"

I knew what I had to say, "I'm afraid it is right now. I don't see how you and I could continue to be together without our love growing. In the end, it would only bring pain. I want you; I need you, and I love you, but we just can't. Honestly? I can't say that I trust my emotions. I had none for so long and you woke me up. You made me feel again and I owe you everything for that. Right now, I'm still broken, and I'm not fit for anyone to love."

She read me like a book, "I see what you are doing John and it's not going to work. We do care for each other, and we will find a way to be together at least once in a while. I'm not ready to give up on us just yet. I'll be telling Jack everything, including my feelings for you. If I can't make both of you happy, then I will let it go. Anyway! You have a new temp wife today and guess who it is?"

I groaned. I hadn't even thought about that, "Oh hell! How am I supposed to be with someone else after you? I can't do this."

Mia gave me a stern look, "You will do it and you will like it. These women are giving you their greatest gift, and you will do your best to show them your appreciation. You were a wonderful lover to me. Don't they deserve that too? So, guess."

I couldn't make her unhappy and I certainly didn't want her mad at me, "Oh, I guess Owen?"

She snorted out a laugh, "Not unless he's had a sex change recently. Fine, it's Ava. Don't stay late tonight."

She gave me another smoldering kiss and left my office. I sat there in a daze for who knows how long. The afternoon moved in fits and starts, then slowed to molasses as five approached. I finally pulled into my garage, grabbed the spare garage door opener, and walked into the house, "Ava! I have a garage door opener for you."

I nearly jumped out of my skin when her hand fell on my shoulder. I hadn't seen her when I walked in and had walked right by her. I turned toward her and immediately fell into those amazing green eyes of hers. She gave me an enigmatic smile and in her husky voice just said, "Hello John. I'm glad you're home."

Then her lips were on mine and they were so soft and welcoming. I pushed every other thought aside and let myself enjoy her wonderful plush lips. Lips like hers take my worries away when they touch mine. It was a wonderfully romantic kiss that hinted at much more. Ava had long been a fantasy of mine and to hold her against me as we kissed was fantasy made real, and we spent several minutes enjoying the hell out of it.

When our lips finally separated it was like I had just received the best 'welcome home' in the history of welcome homes. Our faces were both lit up with smiles as we walked to the dining room. Ava had managed to put together a perfect meal and we enjoyed ourselves. After dinner we sat on the couch with our wine in hand and talked for several hours. I love Ava's intellect and her unique world view.

As we talked I was constantly catching myself caressing her skin. My hands were drawn like magnets to the side of her arm, her hand, and her neck. I hadn't made the deliberate decision to touch her, I just instinctively did it. She seemed to enjoy it if her goosebumps and erect nipples were any indication. I was looking into those amazing eyes as she talked while my finger was caressing her neck. My finger reached her earlobe and circled it, and she suddenly brought her face close to mine, "You are making me so fucking hot, and I need you to take me to bed."

Her lips met mine with a hunger and I responded with my own. A jolt went through me as Mia entered my mind. My heart fell and I almost stood up to leave. It occurred to me that Mia would be very disappointed in me if I did. If I give up on this temp wife plan of theirs', I'm giving up my friends. Mia loves sex and has a lot of fun in bed. She didn't have a problem with Ava fucking her husband. Why should I think she'd have a problem with Ava fucking me? There was only one real response to this, and that was to make love to this amazing black woman in my arms. No matter how hard the sacrifice. You know, climb any mountain, swim any ocean, and etc.

It turns out that having sex with Ava was not that much of a burden at all. As a matter of fact, it was an experience of a lifetime. Her skin felt as good as it looked, so silky smooth and utterly kissable. The first time I tasted her I knew I could live the rest of my life with my tongue in her pussy and be a very happy man indeed.

The intensity of entering her for the first time almost undid me. I stopped moving as I fought my urge to cum and kissed her deeply. I kissed her until I was back from the brink and began to move in her. We started slow and romantic, but Ava is not a passive woman. Soon she was rocking her hips to meet my thrusts while her hands moved non-stop caressing my back, ass, and face. Ava orgasmed in soft violence, thrashing and moaning, her arms wrapped around me, and her nails digging into my back. She was out of control, but her nails never penetrated my skin. A soft violence indeed.

Her obvious pleasure in our coupling was the last straw and I saw stars as I exploded in her. Her Kegels gripped me and milked me of my cum and my energy. I managed to hold my weight off her while we both gasped for breath. Once our oxygen needs were met, our lips did, and we enjoyed that post fuck intimacy for long minutes.

We showered together and went back to bed to snuggle up naked. I caressed her face and looked at her lustfully, "You are an amazing lover and so very beautiful."

She smiled while those green eyes smoldered, "I thought it would be good with you, but I never dreamed it would be that good. Can we do it again?"

I grinned, "I insist, just not right this second. I need a little more time to reload.

"While we're waiting why don't you tell me about the Ava I am just discovering? Not the friend Ava, but the sexual woman Ava."

Her mouth quirked, "I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I think you are asking me to talk about my sex life. Yes?"

I nodded, "I know from Mia that you and her husband got together last week. You're with me now and seem to be having a good time, yet you're married. I'm going to assume happily. How do you make that work? How does that work? Oh shit! I'm so sorry Ava. I must sound like an insensitive asshole. None of that is any of my business. My curiosity got the best of me. Please don't get mad and leave."

I've never been so relieved to hear someone laugh in my life. She settled down and smiled at me, "Sweet John, we've been friends long enough that you know you can ask me anything. To answer your question, I need to explain some things. Noah and I have a somewhat open marriage. I know and approve of who he fucks, and when he fucks them. He does the same for me. That's the way our relationship has been from when we started dating. We both have high sex drives and love new sexual experiences. We also love each other very much. Jealousy doesn't enter the equation because it's just sex. Our love is reserved for each other. I won't be falling in love with you, but I will love falling in bed with you. Will that work for you John?"

My answer was nonverbal and required the use of her lips, then the rest of our bodies got involved. Soon enough we were fucking each other with abandon. I managed to pound her through two orgasms before succumbing to her charms. We spooned together in the afterglow and fell asleep.

My week with Ava was fun, sex filled, and drama less. While I felt love for Ava, I didn't feel the pressures of being in love with Ava. I was a much lighter person after that week. Many of the burdens of grief that had weighed me down were lifted. I found myself smiling for no reason and without having to force it. I was more focused at work but lived for the nights with Ava.

Of course, things changed. Much like with Mia, I began to feel romantic love for Ava. I couldn't help it. As much as I wanted to play by Ava's rules, my heart had a mind of its own. This time I was better prepared for the emotions. I was coming from a much happier place, and while I knew that I could never possess Ava, I set out to enjoy every moment I had with her.

Thursday evening when I got home Ava was on me as soon as I walked in the door. We were in the bedroom within moments and she was frantic during our first coupling. Her lips were constantly kissing me wherever she could reach. Her hands were all over me, rubbing, touching, and squeezing. Her orgasm was the strongest one I had seen her have. She collapsed back onto the bed and didn't move for ten long minutes.

Her amazing eyes gradually opened and she looked up at me, "John, I broke my rule and I'm falling in love with you."

I kissed her as passionately as I could before laying down beside her, "I love you too."

She smiled at first, then her mouth settled into a thin line, "What do we do about that?"

I caressed her cheek, "Enjoy the feeling and show each other how we feel, while remembering that there are others that we love as well. I want to be with you when you can be with me. You have other people in your life that love you, especially your husband. He deserves to be first in your life. I will be happy with anytime I get with you after that. If that means I can never see you again after tomorrow, then so be it. I don't like it or want it that way, but I understand my place in your life. Right now, I'm trying to balance being in love with two amazing women, neither of whom will ever be mine. I am coming to realize that I need to accept the love I'm given for what it is. I can't force love into a mold that fits my needs. That's a sure fire way to make sure it dies."

Ava didn't cry because that just isn't her. She held onto me for dear life and her lips were trembling when she kissed me goodnight. I held her close as I laid awake next to her. A long time later I fell asleep.

We were two hours late getting to work on Friday. What started out as casual affectionate touching escalated into us madly coupling all over the house. It was like we were trying to cram all of our love and need for each other into one last physical expression. We were both exhausted when we finally got into the shower. I washed her body and dried her off, then escorted her to the bedroom where I dressed her.

I carried her suitcases out to her car, took the garage door remote from her visor, and dropped it on the work bench. I went back inside and she nestled in my arms like she had belonged in them forever. Our last kiss was long and full of our passion for each other. The kiss ended as it must and we left, Ava for her job, and me for mine.

I was pensive that morning, unlike the previous Friday when I was depressed. I decided that accepting things as they are was the only way forward. Anything else was just fooling myself. Whatever happens with the four temp wives now, and in the future, will be in their control. Given my track record so far, I expected that things would be no different with Sofia and Olivia than they were with Mia and Ava. Apparently, I couldn't do casual fucking for a week without developing real feelings.

That afternoon Mia walked into my office. She closed and locked the door before sitting on my couch. She patted the couch next to her and I walked over and sat down next to her. I kissed her and nuzzled her neck, "I love you Mia."

She gave me a tentative smile, "I love you too. So, now there are two of us?"

I kissed her again, then looked into those hazel eyes, "Yes, and if past performance is any indicator, it will soon be all four of you. Should we stop this now before someone gets hurt?"

She started, "How can you... No, I know how. I'm doing it myself. Of course, you can love all of us. You feel what you feel, but it sure does make life complicated. And, no, we are not stopping. Everyone can see the change in you. You're not there yet, but you're waking up and beginning to live again. Plus, I think that Sofia and Olivia would be very disappointed if they didn't get their time with you."