Temp Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
A new week, a not-so-new love, and the new normal.
3.3k words
4.72
13.3k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

Many thanks to Todger65 for editing my scribblings. Any errors that may remain are purely my own.

Temp Wife Part 02

A new week and a not-so-new love

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I walked into Olivia's office and sat in the chair in front of her desk while she worked on something on her computer. Her desk was immaculate, her inbox empty, and her outbox full. She hit a few keys, then looked up at me, "Hi John."

I stood and walked around the desk. I took her hands and pulled her to her feet, "Olivia, let's go home."

She had a slight smile on her face but didn't speak. She just nodded her head quickly and grabbed her purse. I walked her out to her car and she followed me home. I pulled into the garage and motioned for her to pull in next to me. She grinned at me when I handed her the garage door remote. It was pretty awesome. Olivia smiles a lot, but I rarely get to see that wonderful grin while we are at work. She clipped the opener on her visor and popped the trunk lid.

I carried her suitcases into the house and down the hall to the bedroom. She followed behind me and was soon standing next to my bed. I set the suitcases down and turned to her, "Olivia, would you like some time to unpack?"

She shook her head, "Not yet."

I thought it was going to be a long week if I was going to have to force the words from her, "Is there something else you would like to do first?"

"Yes, but it's something you need to do."

I was curious now, "Sure, what do I need to do?"

She grinned, "Kiss me you dumbass!"

I did and it was so much better than I had imagined. As soon as our lips met our hunger for each other took control and we couldn't keep our hands still. Somehow in the frenzy, we managed to get our clothes off and our naked bodies onto the bed. I needed her desperately. She must have felt some of that herself because she pulled me toward her, "I need you in me now John. I don't need foreplay because I'm fucking soaked. I need your big cock right now."

I pushed my cock deep into her amazing little pussy. All the fantasies I had about her over all these years never came close to the joy of the real thing. Our first coupling was a frantic expression of all the pent-up feelings we had for each other, and it ended in minutes with explosive orgasms that left us both breathless and weak.

After a quick visit to the bathroom, we laid back down. I kissed her thoroughly and she kissed me thoroughly back. I thought we should talk about things, but her kisses soon convinced me that we had better things to do than talk. I made love to her with all the skill, tenderness, and lust that I had. Her touch and her responses to me made me feel wanted and loved. It seemed timeless until our orgasms took us and we lay in a tangle on the bed. I pulled her into my arms and held her close in silence for the longest time. I was nearly overwhelmed with my feelings, and I didn't trust myself to speak. You knew you loved her before she even got here. You knew she was going to be the fourth (first?) woman you'll love and can't have.

We showered together and I dried her off with a towel as an excuse to explore every inch of her amazing body. I left her to unpack while I started dinner. I got to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door, slammed the door closed, and ran back to the bedroom. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her again. She was giggling when I left to return to the kitchen.

I had been working for about ten minutes when a pair of slim firm arms snaked around my waist and her hands ran up my chest. I turned toward her, and our lips met again. We kissed for several minutes before she broke away and ran back to the bedroom laughing. We had two more interruptions like that before I managed to set the table and serve dinner.

Saturday, we spent getting to know each other as lovers. I knew how much I had wanted her over the years, but I had never suspected that she felt the same way. At least, not until Mia said something about it. Her honest expression of her love for me was a revelation. We were sipping some wine Saturday evening while cuddling on the couch. I reached out and touched her beautiful face, "Olivia, there is one subject you seem to be avoiding."

She leaned into my touch, "Uhm... You mean Chet. I haven't mentioned him because he isn't something for you to worry about. He's my husband and you need to trust me to take care of my relationship with him. I will tell you this though..."

A grin lit her face, "He loves the idea of you, or someone, fucking me. It's been a huge fantasy for him for as long as I've known him. I was honest with him and told him about my feelings for you, and he still wanted me to do it. I didn't want to be a temp wife at first. I mean, I did, but I knew I shouldn't. I knew all my feelings would come out and I would want you that much more. I was afraid of losing one, or both of you. I still am. I love Chet and I know that he loves me, but I don't think he fully understands how I feel about you. I've loved you for years, but I didn't realize how deeply until yesterday when we first made love. Being with you is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I want to embrace every second I spend with you and not waste any of it worrying about what comes next. Remember John, we have the most amazing group of friends. Trust them to do what's right for everybody."

She was absolutely correct. Why was I wasting precious time worrying about a future I had limited control over? Her presence entranced me, and it wasn't all that difficult to focus on her and the moment. A huge weight lifted from my shoulders and that made our time together that much more wonderful.

We didn't make plans beyond the hour ahead of us. We would have been perfectly happy just being together at my house. We did go out and socialize a bit. We worked on Monday and took vacation days for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Monday after work our group of friends met for drinks. It was a bit strange.

Olivia stayed right by my side while her husband sat at the other end of the table. Olivia and I had developed the habit of constantly touching each other. I know I was doing it because I was having trouble believing she was real. I needed the constant reassurance that she was close to me. There was also the fact that she is irresistibly touchable.

It wasn't deliberate on our part, but it must have looked blatant as hell to Chet. His response was a constant and sincere smile. At least when he was in his seat. As often as not he was excusing himself to go to the bathroom. It became obvious fairly quickly that he was enjoying seeing Olivia with me. I didn't understand it at all. I realized that the man was happy for his own reasons and that was good enough for me. The rest of our friends acted like Olivia and I had been a couple forever. I didn't see a single look of concern or worry pass between them.

Olivia and I enjoyed the company of our friends for a few hours, but what we really wanted was to be alone. Chet stood and said his goodbyes. We gave him time to get out of the parking lot and said our own goodbyes, which were met with snickers. There wasn't a soul at our table that didn't know exactly what we would be doing as soon as we got home. The women all gave Olivia hugs while I shook the guy's hands.

When it came time for the women to tell me goodbye, they lined up in temp wife order. Mia put her arms around my neck and planted a hot kiss on my mouth. When her tongue entered my mouth, I let the rest of the world go and kissed her back with enthusiasm. Ava was next and she did her best to fuck me with my clothes on. Her hot mouth and roaming hands had me painfully erect.

Sofia's kiss was heated but loving, and it made me want her desperately. Through all those kisses Olivia stood next to me glowing with happiness. The guys seemed perfectly content to watch their wives kissing my face off. It was the best parting of friends I had ever experienced, but it was weird as hell.

We arrived home and went directly to the bedroom. Clothes flew and we were naked in each other's arms in moments. Our love making was almost animalistic as we tried to devour each other. She straddled me and rode me until her orgasm took her muscles away and she collapsed onto my chest.

We were relaxing in the afterglow and I had to ask, "It was kind of weird having Chet sitting there smiling."

She chuckled, "Yeh, I get that. I happen to know that he was loving every second of it. Did you notice how many trips he made to the restroom? He's never had bladder problems before."

I was stunned, "You mean he was in there masturbating?"

"Yep! I figure at least three times while we were there. He probably went home and beat his meat until it was too tender to beat anymore. Which is odd when you consider that normally he has a very low sex drive. Unless we are deep into one of his fantasies it's usually once a month for us."

I looked at the amazing beauty in my arms and was astounded that any man could resist her for a minute. How the hell her husband could go a month at a shot was beyond me, "I couldn't stand being around you and not making love to you. You'd be lucky if I settled for once a day."

She kissed me and that's all it took to get us going again. I'd dedicated myself to learning her body from the first time I touched her, and I put that knowledge to good use. Her pussy tasted sublime, especially when she orgasmed on my tongue. Soon I was thrusting into her, and her soft moans of pleasure were like a song to me. We molded our bodies together and my deep thrusts became erratic as I pulsed into her. I watched her face change into a blissful grimace as her body quivered in orgasm. She had never looked so beautiful.

We did things during our vacation days, some of them memorable, but those things are never as clear in my mind as our intimate time. Whether it be touching and talking, or having sex, it was all burned into my brain. I'd been thinking about something for a while now and decided to pull the trigger. I shouldn't have done it, but I took a chance. I bought her a diamond ring for her right hand.

I know! Stupid thing to do. She's already married and I'm going to throw in the guy's face that I'm trying to take his wife. My hope was that he would get off on it, or at least not mind too much, and I could express my love for Olivia. I knew that she wouldn't accept it if she though it would hurt Chet. I took a chance and then braced myself for it to blow up in my face.

It was Thursday evening and we had just returned from a nice dinner out. I got us both wine and sat her down in the big armchair in the living room. I knelt down in front of her and pulled out the ring box. I held it up, "I know that you can't marry me, but I hope you will accept this ring as my temp wife. I love you Olivia and I always will."

I took her right hand and suddenly her face transformed. Her eyes glittered as she watched me slide the ring onto her right-hand ring finger. I leaned in to kiss her and felt her tears on my cheek as her lips crushed against mine. When she finally let me go, she smiled at me so happily, "I love you so much John. It's really beautiful and it means everything to me."

I rubbed the ring on her finger, "I hope this doesn't create problems with Chet."

She gave me a shove, "You let me worry about Chet. He's going to have to accept the fact that he encouraged me to go exploring. Now he'll have to live with the fact that I found the treasure of a lifetime when I did. I'm not giving you up and I'm not going to hide it from Chet."

Then she jumped into my arms and kissed me. When we made love that night, it wasn't with the desperation of knowing that it was the last time. We both knew that there would be more time for us. We had promised that to each other.

Friday morning, I carried her suitcases to her car, popped the remote off her visor, and dropped it on the work bench. I went back inside and spent the next half hour kissing her and holding her close. I followed her to work, and the day started.

I left early for lunch on a mission, and had just gotten back to my desk to start on the remainder of the day when Mia knocked on my door. Standing behind her was her husband Jack, "Hey John, would you please come to the conference room?"

I'd expected as much. I grabbed the bag of goodies that I had picked up at lunch and followed them down the hall. This time I wasn't shocked to see all eight of my friends sitting at the table. I sat down, looked over at Mia, and raised an eyebrow. She got the hint right away, "OK guys. It's been four weeks and four temp wives. We wives have talked about it a lot and we shared what we learned with our husbands.

"First of all, John has made a lot of progress and we wives are grateful that we could help him. We've seen him smile again, laugh again, and orgasm again and again. His loving nature is blossoming, and he is letting himself have romantic feelings. He has told each of his temp wives that he loves them, and we all believe that to be true. That's the good stuff.

"Sadly, we don't think John is ready yet. It would be too easy for him to fall back into depression if he is left on his own. Plus, there is the fact that his temp wives aren't done with him yet. We came to the only conclusion that we could. We have to do it again for another four weeks. And we will keep on doing it until we are all convinced that John doesn't need us anymore.

"Plus, I want one of those rings like Olivia has."

I'll admit that I was stunned. Not because of Mia's proposal, but that their husbands would continue to go along with it. I studied the faces in the room and every one of them looked happy. Here I was in love with four, count them, four, married women. Not only was I in love with them, but I was also struggling with sharing them with their own husbands. The same husbands that joyfully let their wives fuck me.

I wasn't about to look this gift horse in the mouth. I would never say no to what they wanted because it was what I wanted too. I stood up and grabbed the gift bag. I pulled out four small, wrapped boxes and placed one in front of each of my temp wives. As soon as I set the last one down they began to scramble, opening them.

Each contained a velvet box about the size of a deck of cards, but deeper. Olivia's box had one item in it. The others had two. I knelt in front of Mia and pulled the ring I'd picked out especially for her from her box and slipped it on her right-hand ring finger, "I love you Mia and I always will." I kissed her and she returned it with passion.

I moved to Ava and put her ring on as I had done Mia. Then, Sofia received hers. All four women were crying, and the guys looked a bit stunned. Mia was the first to open the other side of her box. Her loud laugh rang through the room as she held up her own personalized garage door opener. The other temp wives' eyes got huge as they grabbed for their own.

Epilogue

Of course, the temp wife project wasn't sustainable. We're talking about human beings here. Not too surprisingly, Owen and Sofia separated and eventually divorced. What was surprising was Chet. Shortly after our second four-week cycle Chet sat Olivia down for a friendly discussion. Chet admitted that now that he had his wife sharing fantasy fulfilled, he'd lost interest in his wife. He felt like it was time he moved on to something else. He asked her for a divorce, and she readily agreed.

Olivia moved in with me, and Sofia move in with us. Olivia and I got married a year later. Sofia shares much more than a house with us and we both love her very much. Noah and Ava are still going strong and occasionally will come to our house to play. It took me a long time to accept Olivia having sex with Noah. I finally realized that I was being a selfish prick considering what got us here. When I saw how much fun Olivia had, and knowing that love wasn't part of it, I was actually happy for her. I did have the wonderful consolation prize of Ava.

Mia and Jack are doing just fine as well. When they discovered Jack was unable to father children, they asked me to be the surrogate. I was happy to make Mia pregnant, but I wanted assurances that I would remain in the child's life. I didn't want to risk being shut out if something crazy happened. Mia had a nice contract drawn up that fit the bill perfectly. Our son's name is Ethan. Mia still stays over at our house frequently.

We finally found a new marketing guy. Owen had left town without giving notice the day his divorce from Sofia was final. Scott, the new guy was impressing the hell out of the temp wives and his wife Tricia was impressing the hell out of me. They're wonderful people and I am certain that Maria would have loved them. Time will tell if anything more than friendship develops.

I was settling into a nice morning when Mia walked into my office, "Hey John! Quick question. My hubby Jack seems awful down lately. Don't you think it would be a good idea to give him the temp wives treatment? Oh, and Ethan and I will need a place to stay while that happens if you don't mind."

I'm sure you could have heard my hand slapping my forehead from the reception desk at the other end of the floor.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers