All Comments on 'Temp Wife Pt. 02'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Unique story. Well done.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A great fantasy, and so well written

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

What a unique concept! And luckier than lucky to find everyone basically on the same page to such a degree. Of course, it's a fantasy. But well done! And I do love the happy ending. We can all lust, and sometimes we might just all be happy at the end of it. Great job with the sex, too.

Maybe another chapter is forthcoming-?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A unique concept that was executed superbly. 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible ending and not a harem. You don’t share or swap the women in a harem period. It’s a polyamory story NOT harem. I’m sure it’s a decent maybe even good polyamory story. But it’s labeled harem not polyamory or open relationship. So I’m grading it on the harem scale. Which is to say that’s is utterly horrible as a harem. 1 out of 5 stars or an F- grade. If anyone is expecting a true harem don’t expect much from this.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. 5stars

Publius68Publius68over 1 year ago

What a fantastically odd and clueless comment. It is like an Amazon review where the person gives a product one star because they bought the wrong color.

As for the story, it is a lovely, unique idea. I loved it. I would have wished for maybe ten more sentences at the end, but it still sticks the landing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Publius68 I find their take to be pretty level headed. Made it clear why they didn’t like it and even bothered to explain under what circumstances it someone would find it good. Even gave it some small level of praise despite not being a fan of it.

Honestly it’s more like someone bought a product and then when it arrived at their home it was a completely different item than what it was advertised as. That’s false advertising and a person has a right to not be happy about that.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

I liked it. There were great people. It felt a little weird at the end, and likely would've been better w/o the Jack part, but still a great story. Understandably the sex scenes were basically just summaries after the first one in part one, but it made it a little less engaging. If nothing else, it probably should've gone back to being far more descriptive with Olivia. Mia makes sense, as she was the first time he really felt in three years, and then with Olivia because he'd already loved her for years. Just a suggestion.

kvp511kvp511over 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed the story. Keep writing as I very much enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This clearly is a fantasy, in real life I suspect it would be impossible to find 8 people who could make this work.

I lost my wife of over 40 years to cancer, and among the things I have learned is that grief is different for each person who experiences it. I knew a guy my age who dated and married within a year of his wife's death. I was in an emotional coma for years, and it wasn't until 8 years after my wife's death that I could even think about female companionship. Even today the loneliness is a constant ache in my heart.

Our human capacity to love is such a fundamental part of our DNA. If you are reading this, and are loved, and love in return, you are blessed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Temp Wife Pt. 01 Previous Part
Temp Wife Series Info