Temp Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the treadmill slowed to a stop. Rammy stood still, staring off into space, as Qiang turned off the plug. She waved a hand in front of Rammy's eyes, but the brain-fried woman didn't respond at all. "Hm. Rammy, are you still in a deep trance for me?"

"Yes, mommy," Rammy said softly. Her voice was blank and monotone, just as it had been when Qiang programmed her.

"Then stay that way, until I tell you to wake up." Qiang smacked Rammy playfully on the ass and grinned. "You're going to wear that plug every day to work. You won't think anything of it; it will seem like perfectly natural part of your morning routine, just like putting on makeup. And by the way, no more panties. Ever. A slut like you needs to be ready at a moment's notice. Understood?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Good girl. Now, just one more thing." Qiang leaned in close, staring directly into Rammy's mindless gaze. "What is your name?"

"I'm..." Rammy blinked, slowly. Qiang could almost see steam coming out of her ears as a thought forced itself into existence. "My name is... Rammy..."

Qiang smiled. "Wake up, Rammy."

* * *

gloria's face was between Savanna's thighs when Qiang returned to the studio. It always gave Qiang goosebumps, seeing a woman she'd fantasized about submitting to for so long made into yet another obedient slave, the demeanor of the strict, proper teacher melting into mindless adoration.

Savanna didn't even look up when Qiang entered the room. "Is it done?"

"Yes," Qiang replied. "See for yourself." She tossed Savanna her phone, and Savanna smiled through the surveillance camera video of Qiang and Rammy's tryst.

"Mmm..." Savanna licked her lips. "And her name?"

"She's Rammy now. And I'm her mommy."

"Are you?" Savanna raised an eyebrow.

Qiang paused. "Um... was that not part of our arrangement? I mean, she will be subservient to you above all, but-"

"It was part of our arrangement, yes." Savanna pressed her foot into gloria's chest and pushed her to the floor, rising up and walking towards Qiang. "But, I've been having second thoughts. Why should she be mine and yours, when she could belong to all of us?"

"You mean... what, making her the office cum dump?"

Savanna chuckled. "That's a touch crass, but yes. What do you think, gloria?"

"Whatever you command, Mistress," gloria moaned from the floor.

"But, Savanna..." Qiang furrowed her brow. "I thought-"

"Kneel."

Qiang dropped to her knees before she even knew what was happening. Savanna cupped her cheek, and she shivered. "Look at you," Savanna said. "I took you and made you stronger, but in the end, you're still lack the control to have a slave of your own."

"No... I..."

Savanna hooked her thumb into Qiang's mouth and laughed as the fit, muscular woman sucked on it automatically. "It's alright. I still love you as much as any of my other slaves. But it's time for you to face reality. You're just not cut out to be a domme."

"Mistress..." Qiang gasped.

"There there." Savanna knelt down and kissed Qiang on the lips before producing a silver pocketwatch from her pocket. She let it fall from her hand and dangle on its chain, delighting in the way Qiang's gaze immediately zeroed in on it. "Down."

giang's jaw dropped. "Down..."

12