All Comments on 'Temper Temper'

by KBLake

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

This was a good story, especially for someone writing a story in this category. It WAS a bit of a stretch for one of the main characters and his project associate to be unaware of video cameras in their building as a security measure. In this day and age, employers try to make sure employees know they are there as a deterrent to bad behavior.

Wavedave45Wavedave456 months ago

Ah cool! So Grant wasn't traumatized by seeing her in bed with another man. He's so lucky. For me even after moving on and over a decade later picturing the scene in my head gives the same feeling as picturing a beloved pet mangled on the road. Totally indifferent to her now but it's not about the person but the event. That shit doesn't go away, you just learn to live with it. But Grants a cool guy and was able to just suck it up.

Not many people can muster the energy to go out and get laid immediately after thinking they got cheated on. That's usually the last thing people want. I wonder if she'll ever slip up and get angry again. Especially if something like postpartum depression or menopause screws with her hormones. Na I doubt it. She got it out of her system right? No I think a better question is if they kept the bed that she brought another man to.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Surprising. I liked it. Thanks.

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

I liked the premise but something about it.... The end felt faster paced for all the establishing setup. The judge made it all go away and we get a rapid fire epilogue. Show don't tell, and in this case we get told it's ok without diving into the depths of it.

She definitely enjoyed the sex she had as well, fair do, but that's a huge HUGE thing to overcome - someone so angry and impetuous it needs more than... An epilogue showing them being ok. I think another page detailing the reconciliation, maybe showing the husband now having his own residual issues that he now has to grapple with so she sees what having an irrational and angry person at the other end feels like. The in-laws as well.

Yes he should've told her, but laying that at the same level of fault feels ... Disingenuous.

Again, I enjoyed it but would loved to have seen you really delve into the rebuilding

JusteenKJusteenK6 months ago

Brave writer making this their 1st LW story. The btb clowns will 1 star it after skipping most of the text.

I found it enjoyable if maybe a bit hurried at the end and look forward to seeing how the characters fit into your other stories.

MwestohioMwestohio6 months ago

Good writing. Some won't like the reconciliation

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv696 months ago

As devoted as Grant was to her. There was way too much trauma over seeing her cheating for the raac to go that easy. Not to mention the cold,calculating,extremely vindictive person she is. A righteous raac would have Angie proving to Grant she was truly sorry. That is the heart and soul of a good RAAC story. To make the reader believe that Grant is not a fool/simp/cuck for taking her back. You really glossed over that here

secretsalsecretsal6 months ago

Grant going easy on Kelly sounds all noble, but if she does it again to someone who doesn't have the benefit of cameras to back up their side, that's partly on him. If he's willing to be that much of a sap over someone who was willing to ruin his career for some injured pride, then the reconciliation is fairly normal behaviour in comparison.

Guy is willing to get smacked around and hold no grudges. It's not for everyone, but might be less complicated in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

RAAC garbage with typical cuck tropes. Wife cheats with a guy who has the biggest dick in the world, who makes her cum on the 5th stroke, and of course somehow all this is forgotten when it's time to go back to the wimp husband. Speaking of the cuck, he just decides he doesn't want to divorce her. That's it. That's the entire reconciliation. 1/5.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice996 months ago

The slut wife never had to admit in court she had sex with another man Unrelalistic to think her husband however loving wouldn't make her admit it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He is wimp

Pappy7Pappy76 months ago

It looks like you have him well on the way to being a willing sub to her uncontrollable hate. Not much or anyone to like in this story but at least the females in the story think he is mature and enlightened.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Angie is mostly to blame for the fiasco of their marriage. Her anger issues prevented Grant from saying anything to her about Kelly's unwanted advances. Then her anger caused her to malpractice self control in Grant's office that night. Finally, it clouded her judgment and sense of right and wrong. Angie became entitled to retribution because her anger provided a false aura of righteousness.

Grant really only made major error. He put up with Angie's anger management failures. He should have knocked her down a peg or two early in their relationship. Financially this cost them a ton of money, mostly because of Angie. It cost them in lawyer fees, court costs, a marriage counselor, an anger management counselor, a sex therapist, additional housing costs when Grant moved out so Angie could move back in, and who knows what in miscellaneous expenses.

I feel Grant was too quick to accept Angie back with open arms. She caused Grant an inordinate amount of grief, tears, internal upset, humiliation, and more. He should have demanded her to get a full STD screening prior to consummation of their reconciliation.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Good story. Thank you. One of the saddest images was the barbeque in the trash can.

Baldy74Baldy746 months ago

He should have got the divorce whilst he had the chance.

Rocky62Rocky626 months ago

Good tale, decent detail, but personally i probably couldnt get by her revenge sluttery . She didnt stay to see the fucking that disnt happen, she will lose her nut again. Who needs that. Take Kelly to the beach, taste that busty blonde

Busman19639Busman196396 months ago

A good story but I’m not so sure that I would have accepted her revenge fuck so easily.

payenbrantpayenbrant6 months ago

I believe equality is a good thing. If a man had done what Kelly did he would most likely be in jail, bare minimum fired...

While I appreciate aspects of this story, I had to give it only a 4 star. That being said it was well written, and a well balanced tale on the whole and I hope the writer keeps writing. I see them becoming better and better!

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

servant111servant1116 months ago

Not a bad RAAC. Good logic foreshadowing and characterization. For once the reconciliation fits and is fully supported. I think though that the immediate acceptance of her by the husband is kind of tenuous though. After all he caught her in mid stroke and he had not done anything of real substance. There normally would have beer some angst on his part to deal with which was sorely missing.

Still good effort overall

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1 Star

That was just horrible. He was a wimped ass pussy and she was a psycho. And what she going to do next if he messes up doing the laundry stab him in his sleep. Needed to divorce the whore that is what she is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So basically… it’s ok to not give a chance for someone u profess to love to explain! It’s ok to fuck some toad if u feel aggrieved! Wow what a lesson!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

Great story. Wrong category but a well deserved 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good first story in a tough category. Lots of ways to end these and obviously many strong opinions on which ones work and which don't.

Liked the eccentric judge.

Agree with earlier comment on the cams, although I think the author did point out that there was something in orientation or something. I was in the military and had a couple locations with them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She goes off gets laid and " he shoulders his part of the blame" . Forgiveness is god's job not for us mere mortals. An angry douche bag like this will just do it again . 2* .

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Unlikely ending. Next time she gets jealous, he might wake up with a knife in his back. How could he just get over seeing her with Bubba? No, he should have cut her loose and let the next husband deal with her anger. There are better women out there who will keep the drama down. American men's life expectancy has dropped to 73 on average. Grant will be lucky to make it to 50.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a weak mc. Why would he ever in his right mind ask hr to keep someone around that tried to ruin his life?

Apparently Grant didn’t give one shit that his wife cheated on him in his bed? Come on, be for real. No way this dude forgives her just like that after watching bubba clap her in their bed

3/5 decent story but mc is waaaay to forgiving.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19806 months ago

I'm a BTB lover and this was a good story. It would have been 5*s had it not been the storyline ascribing culpability to the MC, which is total BS. Wife's reaction and failure to talk with husband over perceived infidelity was 100% the issue.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexander6 months ago

Cleveland , TX? You should get 1* just for that! Lol The Woodlands would be much better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fairly well told although a little repetitive and verbose in a few spots. And while I can understand his liking a little crazy in his wife, her flying off the handle and having sex with Bubba would have been a marriage killer.

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

"Uh, even though that makes me sound like some kind of wimp, I guess I do."

"It doesn't seem to me that you are a wimp. I think you show great cuck in being able to process the facts the way you have. Let me think for a moment. YYeah that could work, after I save your marriage I'll fuck your wife a few time in front of you since your such a useless piece of shit"

.

.

.

Fixed it for you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Irrealistic fetish-cuck tale, with the usual brainless idiot husband, a smart slut wife and the regular unbelievable ending RAAC. There are already millions of these femdom fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The provocation and the response both lacked the feeling of being logic or real. Good story overall.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Blech. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How to be a bitch should be the title of this story

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Good story. Why do others think he’s a wimp just because he loves his wife and is better off with her than without. Also he did throw the guy across the room and threatened to kill him even tho he was bigger.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent tale, neither black nor white as true life normally is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid cuck

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My first introduction to this author. I gave the story an uneasy five stars. It’s well written and genuinely moving. But the critics are right. The fault is predominantly hers, and he is too forgiving too easily. Her great sex with her stud pick-up is not dealt with adequately. Her husband would be shattered with what he saw. Yet we don’t get that, and the story is thereby significantly weakened. But this is a talented author and clearly has the ability to write better balanced stuff. I look forward to the next effort.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A percentage of love would go out of the relationship for each stoke of the other guys dick into Angie. If I saw 1 stroke, 100%. But the net result of finding that bitch fucking someone else in MY house would be a termination of any affection on my part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with Deepender: good Texas 'cue is a terrible thing to waste!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny6 months ago

I mean good for him, but I could never forgive that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dumb, Angie wasn’t worth keeping as presented in this story.

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

3 stars for the unique situation portrayed in this story.

BUT I am relying on more than 70 years of personal experience, when I say that this story was so far and away beyond belief that Tinkerbell must have been spraying a lot of fairy dust over all the characters - to have it end this way.

MrSirManMrSirMan6 months ago

Deepender—- He should have fished it out. Tossed bbq is still better than tv dinners.

MrSirManMrSirMan6 months ago

You BTB crowd have obviously never really been in love and have obviously never made a mistake you regret. He loved her, he knew she was sorry and admitted that he would make the same mistake in her shoes. So why would he want to torture her more than she already was torturing herself? You lot were born alone, you’ll die alone and only your fleas will morn you! ( Jafar)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

I'm sorry, just a little too much suspension of disbelief needed for me. Let's start with Kelly. Okay, Grant could have done a better job of resisting her advances, but he wasn't at all receptive, either, yet she goes from flirting to stripping naked, when they haven't even kissed?

Then hot-tempered Angie comes in, sees Kelly naked, and DOESN'T go charging in with guns blazing? Nah, can't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wimp story at it’s best.

mndhanson017mndhanson0176 months ago

Grant was way too quick to take her back, she is mostly at fault, but there's no telling that she'll blow her top again, considering that she was scheming against him, instead of just talking to him. Sorry, but no, the reconciliation was unjust, he deserved better and she should have taken those anger management classes before they ever got back together and she owes him. I'd suggest removing the "get even" tag because there was no "getting even", just an angry, stupid woman that would accuse her husband of anything, at this point, he is better off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just too easy of a RAAC. Oh you thought i had an affair when i really didn't? Its ok and all good to fuck some stranger in my house, in my bed. should have come out in court, get divorced, then she decides herself to get anger management, then try for hubby again. Don't mind a reconciliation but it has to be earned. especially with cheating.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Two screwed up people here. A bad tempered bitch and a wimpy husband make for the RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The good thing about them reconciling is the world is better off without them out there ruining other lives with their stupidity. Sometimes containment is the best you can hope for.

-

The scene with the judge was beyond bad. First, when the judge was alone with the plaintiff, that constitutes ex parte communication, which is prohibited. Then, sorry, but as soon as she withdrew the divorce petition, his ability to order anything other them out of his chambers was gone. Yes, I know, she needed anger management and they both wanted the counseling but were too fucking stupid to do it without somebody holding their hands and kicking their asses... Still, a complete fail, which was far from the only reason that the overall story was also a fail.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The guy from the plant that she picked up had HIV, gave it to the wife, who then had to wait six months for testing, only to find out she was HIV+ and couldn't get back with her husband. geez....

PBD2022PBD20226 months ago

When she knew she had anger problems why did she not take care of it? Even when she saw her husband in that position why didn't she question herself whether she is acting out of anger or not? She did taken steps at the expense of purity of her marriage, husbands self respect and dignity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This as an advertisement for shrinks of all sorts. Bah! Grant is a pathetic wimp of the highest order, no backbone at all. Angie is a harridan who doesn't deserve any consideration!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Doesn't make since. So the wife did nothing wrong? This story make her seem to be a little angel.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow that Judge completely overstepped and entered the realm of meddeling and interference and would be removed from the bench and disbarred completely. Also, are we to believe that she didn't light up a social media campain to tell the world how horrible and disgusting her husband was? What she was and how she immediately reacted can be worked on, getting plowed by another guy for revenge... less than an atom from unforgivable but not talking to him to find out what was what, na, that combined with the rest of her actions would mark the end of the marrage. Any one on its own could be dealt with but start combining them together and it's too much.

Story structure and overall presentation was fairly good, I didn't find anything that was a deal breaker for me in the stories construction so 3.5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope. No way he takes her back. No mention of getting tested for STD or morning after pill, no way charges are not brought against the coworker.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why would he want to stay married to such an ill-tempered shrew who thinks she's always right and everyone else is wrong? He had a chance to bolt and should have taken it. Let her find out after the divorce that she's nothing but a stupid self-entitled bitch. Would love to see a very different ending because she's just going to fuck him over the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Question: What do I think of this story.

Answer: It is a bad story. He would have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story completely ignores that fact that she cheated on him. 3 duck stars here..

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Good story. 5 stars.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Just read some of the other comments, so I thought I’d respond. Yes, it was unusual that Grant was willing to overlook his wife’s actions, but he knew her and understood her temper. As to the Judge and their respective counsel, I am well familiar with family law, and yes, it was a complete fantasy of how the system works. However, this was all in service of an emotional story, and though I often find the misunderstandings of the law by the writers on this site laughable, this was so much in service of the story I put my knowledge of law and procedure aside to enjoy an emotional tale well told. Still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for sharing your story with us, but I just can’t buy it. Grant’s behavior supposedly justifies her screwing some clown, but he (and the reader) should overlook that because she made a mistake? This is why RAAC stories are so controversial. His mistakes are minor compared to hers, yet he’s expected to just forgive and forget when she says, “Oops, sorry! My bad?” I just can’t buy that. Additionally, the Judge’s behavior (a big legal no-no called ex parte communication) would be grounds to have him removed from the case and possibly his job. Good writing, poor plot.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion6 months ago

I liked the story and gave it 4-stars. The story telling was good. I would like to believe that family court could work that way. But I truthfully have never had any experience with it. This was a story about communication, or I should say the lack of communication. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own little corner of life that we forget we are not alone. This story is an example of the problems we create by not inviting in those we have chosen to join our lives with. Spend a few minutes each day talking about your day, and you would be surprised how easy it is to share the load.

JH4FunJH4Fun6 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You are going to have many readers hate it because of it being RAAC. I however have a different take. I think while a RAAC, it is also a LWL (Life Well Lived).

You wrote this tale building a group of images with learning from mistakes and moving forward. Just as in your tales in life sometimes the best outcomes are from two people working together to build on the strength of lessons learn out of mistakes made.

As my grandfather H. A. Arden Sr. used to say, “A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from others mistakes. Always strive to be wise.”

This tale earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it. Thank you for producing this product for our consumption. I am looking for to your future products.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Aaaah, NO! The stupid willful twat still cheated, no way she gets scot free and one over her husband, now a cuckold. Fuck off wit RAAC, it isn’t working here and this way.

Mazerf Akar

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

...."How was he going to fix this mess?" How was he supposed to sort this shit out? She's the one who didn't confront him but rather invited a man to have sex to get back at him! She filed for divorce only because she saw something and drew further conclusions from it. She never checked the accuracy.

She is an adult and must be required by a judge to attend anger prevention sessions. She doesn't realize that there's something wrong with her on her own.

Why he continues with her so easily remains only revealed to the author and of course to the sissies who give in to every slut!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can we PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE label these cuckold, wimp, simp loser stories to tell you what is coming. If you are into that, okay. But us who just want an honest story with actual real endings that are not co.plete SIMPS should be warned. You have very good writing skills just label it properly as a simp & cuckold story, please!

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

GREAT story!!!

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

What JH4Fun said.

MrSirMan also had a great comment.

Thank you KBLake, great story. 5stars.

hindsight2020hindsight20205 months ago

I like RAAC stories.

But they have to be believable.

This one ain't.

Equating the failure to tell the wife someone was hitting on him at work when he repeatedly told her he was working while under the assumption the wife understood that with deliberately having revenge sex he woukd witness is simply insane.

2*

TommywinklesTommywinkles5 months ago

I loved this story it brought a tear to my eye.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So instead of talking with your husband you decide it's better to just fuck some guy for revenge, even though you didn't actually see him cheat on you and it's just based on an assumption? Why is he even with this dumb angry bitch? What a horrible character. He should have just divorced her and moved on. Let her craziness be someone else's problem. He's never going to forget the image of some big dick plowing his wife on that evening. Good luck with that. And who's to say it won't happen again? The trust is broken.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

Enjoyed the story, it shows that Communication and trust are very important in a relationship. Beside communication, listening to your spouse is also needed. Thanks for your writing.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit5 months ago

What a bloody CRIMINAL waste of everybody's time, effort, planetary resources, Fossil fuels, and millions of cubic kilometres of HOT AIR! In this era of Global Warming, how dare you? How DARE you? How VERY dare you?

-- oooo --.

...and HOW do you sleep at nights? - Yet STILL you REFUSE to mandate that all RAAC stories MUST be "Tagged-and-Flagged- - WHY?

R.S.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Wish I could give this story -100. At least the character admitted he's a wimp, although he failed to admit he's mentally incapable and needs a psychiatrist for wanting to stay married to abusive fuckface who has ZERO redeeming qualities. And no "keeping me on my feet and exciting" isn't a redeeming quality **in a wife**.

/

Then it compounds this with somehow simping for a sexual harrasser. She should have gotten killed for what she put him through.

/

I wish I never read this stupid excuse of a "story". What a waste of everyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There were clearly a lot of strong feelings about this story, which, IMO, means the author succeeded. It provoked emotions. I enjoyed it. It deserved a much higher mean score than the 3.73 it has as I write this. KBLake, please don't be put off of the LW category for future stories. RAAC ("reconcile at all cost") stories usually don't score highly here, but still, many people enjoyed it.

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

"A wife's fiery anger sets her marriage aflame."

No it did not. A boring frozen marshmallow bunch of pages of nothing.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel614 months ago

A good story, well told, even though I did not like the way Grant so easily dismissed Angie‘s adultery and the skirting around the damage caused by and her not being held accountable for her adultery which reduce my rating to four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Grant has no self-respect, and held none of the blame this disgusting self-entitled narcissistic feministic author places on him. He lost all my respect as a reader soon as he started blowing up her phone and it just got worse from there, women don't understand as bad as they may feel being cheated on, it is ten times worse for men. Yah yah I can hear all your yapping from here, it is because only men have ever had to face the question "am I the father" simple as that, we are not guaranteed that a child is ours, the best we can do is a promise of fidelity, and that is why it is so important to men, and why cheating hurts us in a way women honestly can't even fathom let alone understand.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

yo what the fuck? I had to ignore the outrage I felt from reading this just to finish. Why? I see you were trying to write like a happy ending tragedy lw story or some shit. But you just turned the mc into a fkin marshmallow and the fmc did not give a flying fuck about him at all haha. Or at least that’s the impression I got. This just ended up being sad and not in a good way. Then again who gives a shit what I think as long as someone liked it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So happy he got the gal who jumps on outside dick when she gets angry. They shouldn't give that up ,it's probably a great stress releiver.

Of course men who afterward beg usually seal the deal and lose any wisp respect they had in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No testing for STD's? She did pick up a random guy from a sleazy bar. What happens the next time he looks at and smile at an attractive young woman? PI on retainer maybe.

StruckwrongStruckwrong29 days ago

Of course it was his fault.

He is lucky to have a woman that get's angry and jumps on a cock in revenge though.

BurgerPlaceResidentBurgerPlaceResident27 days ago

I don't have a problem with stories using well-worn tropes, but this was a reconciliation story without having been tagged as such. In addition, the husband was made to carry some blame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKBLake@KBLake
Thank you for your votes and comments. They help me understand what people want to read and how to balance that with what I want to write. I have quite a few more stories in the queue and will post something after the holidays. I'm close to submitting "Unprepared Pt. 01". I...