Temple Dog Ch. 01: Inanna's Hope

Story Info
A Temple Dog's tale of his rise to the position.
26.2k words
4.7
3.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sexual activities are over 18.

I'm hoping to make this a series. Let me know if you want more.

Please vote and tell me what you think of it.

----------------------------

My name is Leo. Actually, it's Leonidas Hadi. This is the story of how I became a Temple Dog. No, it's not derogatory, it's an ancient title. It means I am as loyal to my goddess as a war hound.

This isn't a quick story, and I have to begin a while before I was born, so bear with me.

----------------------

Part 1

1991-Archaeological Ruins of the City of Uruk

The young man was in the desert camouflage uniform of the U.S. Army, his name tag reading Zacharius. His attention shifted between focusing on their surroundings, the ruins being investigated, and one of the prettier students assisting the archaeologist surveying the ruins.

The surroundings were spectacular. The stark beauty of the desert, with the rich blue of the sky, hazed by dust down nearer the horizon, could easily take one's breath away. Likewise, the ancient ruins they were at were a lasting testament to a city that was incredibly large for being around five thousand years old. Some of the structures could almost still be imagined to still be in use, except for the lack of ceilings.

Corporal Zacharius could happily explore these ruins for the rest of his life. It was impossible to look around and not imagine what daily life would be like all those centuries ago. From what he'd heard the archaeologists say, the workers, at least in the beginning of the city's history, were paid in beer. That didn't seem like a horrible arrangement to the young soldier, although he did wonder if the heat was as oppressive then as it was now.

He could easily imagine being a soldier in those faraway times. Training in the use of the spear and bronze sickle sword, armored only by a thin shield. Marching forth to do battle against the armies of opposing cities. The usual vivid daydreams were happening more and more often now. He could hear the cries of the officers berating young soldiers for sloppy spear work, or other drills. Hear the clatter of spears against targets, wooden training swords clashing against shields.

He sighed, coming back from the daydream to again scan the surrounding desert, making sure no elements of the Republican Guard had snuck up on them in the wide open desert. Nope. No tanks. No soldiers. No roving bands of looters come to find relics to sell on the black market. The offensive had ended a few months ago, so there was hardly any enemy military left anymore. Just lots of sand, ruins, and the dig team.

After six weeks, he knew all of them by name, and despite Dr Anderson's initial dislike of being forced to work with "warmongering destruction happy myrmidons", most everyone else actually came to like the squad that had been assigned for security, though if the truth were told, the corporal didn't mind being called a myrmidon. They had been some badasses, according to the Iliad.

Unlike what had happened at ruins of the city of Ur, these soldiers actually seemed to respect the ruins, and would not debase or vandalize them with graffiti. Eventually, one of the students snapped at Dr. Anderson for his disrespect and demanded an apology, to which the old scholar blushed and actually DID apologize. Just because he was the dig's lead didn't mean he had to be a miserable son of a bitch.

The one who snapped was Akilah Hadi, the same student the corporal had been stealing gazes at for some weeks now. Born to Iraqi immigrants in Illinois, she grew up in Chicago, where her father had worked at the Oriental Institute of the university there as an archaeological processor, and her mother was a nurse. She had dark skin, like cinnamon, luxurious black hair, and a tight body the young corporal couldn't get out of his mind. Her family was...not Muslim, so they had immigrated to the U.S. to avoid the stigma from their neighbors once it became known publicly, according to what she had said in response during a conversation with the corporal her second week at the site.

She was 21 years old, stood 5'7, her weight around 130lbs. Her piercing jade green eyes seemed to look into a man's soul. She was a 32B bust size, and had a delicious muscular bubble butt wrapped lovingly in her Khaki pants. Her arms showed a muscle tone that suggested weight training. The corporal often wondered if her legs were as toned under her pants. There was a tattoo of a dove on the left side of her neck. It looked like the doves the corporal had seen on some of the inscriptions around the ruins.

She seemed to stare furtively at Corporal Zacharius as much as he stared at her. There had been some light flirting between them, but Sergeant Jackson usually shut it down before it went longer than a couple of minutes. If the corporal wanted to continue his tutoring in the subject matter of Sumerian and Babylonian history and cuneiform, the sergeant had made it clear the relationship had better remain professional.

It frustrated Akilah. She was very interested in the corporal. While he WAS handsome, at 6' and 175 lbs, with his closely cropped brown hair, dark tan from the desert sun, and his dreamy hazel eyes, it was another quality that held her interest. His mind. At 19 years old, he seemed sharp as a razor.

She was frustrated by the sergeant, but not deterred. And definitely not stopped from her holy duties to her Mistress. What nobody else in the camp knew, not even the corporal, was that his nightly study sessions in Sumerian culture and cuneiform also included some energetic and incredibly loud lessons in anatomy and biology. Namely HER anatomy.

The corporal seemed to soak in information like a sponge, he had picked up an amazing amount of knowledge about Babylonian, Assyrian, and Sumerian history while standing as security for the dig site. She thought he might have an eidetic memory, but on the occasions she was able to ask, he would blush and say that it was just really good, not photographic.

He was embarrassed to admit that he had sharpened his memory by reading and rereading role playing books until he could recall almost everything in them. It got to the point that he only had to read a book or hear a fact once, and he remembered almost all of it. If he wrote it down, it was there for good.

Corporal Jeffrey Zacharius, Jeff to his friends, Woody to his squad, loved all information. He lived to learn, and read whatever he could get his hands on, except for women's mush books, as he jokingly referred to his mother's preferred reading. He'd joined the Army for the GI bill to help with college, and had been taking courses on his own time before being sent across the world to Iraq.

His squad name was Woody because whenever he got into combat, for some reason, he sprouted an erection. They had laughed about it, but they had also admitted it was a bit intimidating for the guy you were fighting to be so happy about it that he was sporting wood.

The lovely young Ms. Hadi had offered to teach him about her own area of study. Every night he didn't have duty, he visited her tent to continue learning. He loved his study sessions with the gorgeous woman, and wished he could study her body in addition to the tablets and artifacts she had been using to teach him.

Unbeknownst to Jeff, he had studied her body. In great detail. As was the almost nightly occurrence, as he soaked in the information she offered, he unwittingly also soaked in the pheromones she was releasing. As his arousal was piqued, he started to generate energy that modern science hadn't thought to even question the existence of. As it was generated, it was pooled into the local web of sexual energy, adding to it and mixing with it.

Akilah took some of this energy, siphoned it, and molded it. She released it, creating a barrier that would not allow any soundwaves to propagate beyond the edge of her tent, and would make any person intent on entering the tent walk past, forgetting what they were there for. Then, she focused a bit more into Jeff, making an alteration to his brain that would not let any memories from this point until she was done form in his brain. They formed, but when she ended the effect, they would not be stored in his brain. They went to her Mistress.

For what purpose, she did not ask. She served the Mistress. Her commands were to be followed, not questioned.

She didn't make him forget, she just didn't allow the memory to take hold. She had done this most nights for the past five weeks. She was truly enjoying her study sessions with the young soldier, but wished she could allow him the memories, too.

She wished she didn't have to keep their trysts secret, but her Mistress ordered it, so it was done. She knew why it was done, but she also knew the Mistress had not told her everything.

It was a shame. She was realizing she loved Jeff. Truly. Deeply. In addition to being smart, a great conversationalist, and in wonderful shape, he was an attentive lover who derived more pleasure from her orgasms than his own. It didn't hurt that he was impressively girthy, too.

She smiled as she started the tryst in the usual way. She increased the rate of pheromone production, which smelled heavily of cinnamon, feeling his libido awakening and noticing the bulge forming in his uniform pants.

"Jeff, is it me, or is it getting even hotter in here?" She asked, unbuttoning the top 3 buttons of her blouse.

"No ma'am, it is definitely not just you," he replied, removing his blouse to reveal his t-shirt tightly fitted over his broad, muscular chest, and making his way to the cooler at the side of the tent. He withdrew 2 bottles of water that had been chilling in ice for an hour, passing one to Akilah.

She leaned forward over the paper covered table to grab the water, making sure her blouse opened, letting him have a glimpse of her cleavage and the jade green bra beneath the blouse. She took the cold bottle of water, and stood back up while pretending not to notice as the corporal attempted to not be obvious about staring at her breasts. She began to press the bottle into her neck, and rolled it around to the other side, before placing it at the top of her chest just below the open collar of her blouse.

The coldness of the bottle made her already hardening nipples into glass cutters, poking prominently through the light blouse, making it plainly obvious she had removed her bra before the night's lesson. Turned on as he was, with every night being his first night with her, she adored his blush at the flagrant display of her stiffened nipples, the reaction the same every time.

As cruel as it was to keep him from having these memories, the beauty of his repeated first discovery of her was a memory she would always cherish. It wasn't always the same, but it was always wonderful, beautiful.

Caught staring at her nipples, hardon raging inside his pants, he blushed and shrugged, muttering "hey, sorry, they ARE kinda right there!"

She smiled seductively at him, as she reached up and finished unbuttoning her blouse, and let it fall to the table, as Jeff leaned in to meet her upraised face and the two kissed the first kiss, mouths opening and tongues lashing in passion.

Jeff's hands reached up and he took her breasts in his hands, kneading and squeezing them before rolling her nipples between his fingers. She gasped, as he always had a magic touch that turned her nipples into beacons that radiated orgasmic bliss straight through her body, felt all the way down to her loins. He was the only man who had ever made her come just by playing with her nipples, and he did the same tonight.

After her tremors passed, she pushed him back, and made him lift his arms so she could tear the shirt from his chest, drinking in his perfect pecs, his toned abs, his delicious nipples. She leaned in and bit his left nipple while his hands roamed her back, exploring. One hand came up to hold the back of her head, the other down to squeeze her toned ass through her khakis, as his engorged manhood ground against her own groin through their pants, both gasping in pheremonally enhanced arousal.

After a few minutes that felt more like hours of their kissing and nipple play, Jeff pulled back and unbuttoned her khakis, pulling them down to expose the jade green satin panties she always wore for their encounters (it was breathable cotton or bust while working). He gazed in wonder at her body, able to see her almost naked body for yet another first time.

"You're perfect!" He gasped, as he always did, kissing her neck, trailing a line of alternating nibbles and kisses to her breasts, pulling a nipple into his mouth while rolling the breast in his hand, the other hand trailing back to between her cheeks, fingers wrapping between her legs to cup her mound from behind, the satin soaked through with her arousal.

After devouring her tits for several minutes, and rubbing her to orgasm twice through her panties, he picked her up and sat her on the table, placing his head between her thighs. Admiring the contrast between her dark skin and the jade of the panties, he pulled the soaked gusset aside with one hand, and pulled her lips apart with the other. He admired her perfect folds, drinking in the sight and smell of her. She smelled of musk and cinnamon.

Her smell, laden with even more pheromones, drove wild with passion. He thrust his tongue into her, attempting to drink as much of her cinnamon nectar as he could get, lapping and pushing against the sides of her tunnel. His hand released her folds, and his fingers crept up to rub deep circles around and over her hood, massaging the clit inside.

Akilah's breathing grew faster and faster, as she reached down and grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled him into her dripping cunt. He pulled his tongue from her opening and pulled her hood back to reveal her engorged little button. Her clit was short but fat, and he quickly strummed it with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth and gently applying pressure with his teeth while his tongue continued it's dance against it.

As he pushed 2 fingers into her, and started to gently tap and rub her g spot, she wailed in release and more of her lust laced dew flowed into his waiting mouth. He held on to her, and kept licking and fingering through two more screaming climaxes before pushing him back, and grinning lustily as she saw his face covered in her cum. She pulled him up to her, into a tongue twisting kiss, tasting herself on him.

Her hands drifted slowly down his chest, stopping to palm his pecs, run her fingers over his hand, around to his well defined back, and down to his belt buckle. With a sense of urgency, she got it loose, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them and his underwear down, freeing his turgid cock. He was on the higher end of average in length, but in thickness, he was much higher than average.

She rubbed the head with her fingers, smearing his sweet precum over the upper half of him, and rubbing him against her face, enjoying his musk. She could feel his arousal enhanced rapid heart beat through his shaft, the head pulsing against her cheek as she wound her hand up and down in circular motions. It had Jeff thrusting upward through her hand.

She looked up at him as she lovingly placed sloppy tongue kisses from his head down to the base, and then gave his ball the same treatment. Once his entire shaft was slick with her treatment, she took his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue about and tickling the bottom of his head ever so gently. She did this until she heard his first moan, then she took him as far back into her mouth as she could, bobbing her head up and down the shaft, her hand jacking what wasn't in her mouth.

Knowing she had already conceived his heir, she could finish him in her mouth, which she pursues with relish. She loved his cock with her mouth and hands, working it in her mouth all the way back to her throat, just before her gag reflex kicked in, then back almost all the way out to play with the head.

Jeff lasted through almost 10 minutes of this treatment, his hands stroking her face and feeling down to her ass as she worked him, until he grunted out "Akilah, I'm going to cum!"

"MmmmHmmm!" She mumbled around his shaft, her eyes bright and smiling up at him, once he started to burst, she pulled him out and left his head on her tongue, so that he could see his sperm shooting into her mouth.The sight always turned him on, and seemed to make him shoot one or two extra spurts. She savored his flavor before swallowing his load with a shudder of pleasure.

He pulled her back up into a kiss, not caring about his own taste in her mouth, and his rod was still rock hard, as she knew he would be. That wasn't from the pheromones or her abilities. It seemed Jeff never lost his hardness from a blowjob. That was just part of who he was as a lover, and she enjoyed that with a giddiness that few who truly knew her would expect.

"Akilah, you are incredible!" He told her, again mauling her breasts before picking her up by the waist and depositing her onto the blankets and pillows she had on the ground. Her cot was too small for this.

Kissing her while stroking her jawline and her gorgeous raven hair, as he pressed his cock towards her opening. She reached down and took hold of him and guided him to her moistened lips. He took himself by the base and rubbed his head up and down her slit, arousal having her lips opened and ready for his entrance.

This was a game he played often. He would rub his head around her entrance, slap it against her clit, just start to enter and then pull out. All of it heightened her own arousal, had her hips bucking up, trying to make him enter her. Every time she did, he pulled back, and would play with her nipples, bite at the juncture of her shoulder and neck, then push back and renew his assault. The anticipation became so great, when he next pushed his head into her clit, she moaned an orgasm and buried her head into his chest.

As she rode the climax, he pushed in, one long, slow thrust until he was fully sheathed in her perfect tunnel. He would push in, circle his hips and stretch her and touch parts of her that normally weren't touched. He started to thrust fast, then slowed down, then would push slow and deep. Change to fast, shallow strokes. All of it drove her crazy, and edged both of them. It wasn't about release, it was about the joy of experiencing each other. The peaks and valleys.

Their hands explored every inch of each other while they were joined, the effects of the pheromones heightened sensations until their entire bodies were erogenous zones. A stroke of his fingers on her arms caused her to gasp. A featherlight touch to his chest made his cock jump inside her.

She pushed him off of her, then got on her hands and knees, spreading her knees and beckoning him to take her with the lurid display of her exposed glistening cunt and darkened ass. He pushed in and quickly sank to his base inside of her, then started to quickly hammer her from behind.

Cries of "fuck! Oh! Oh! Uh huh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please pound me!" Urged him to greater depths and speeds, as they both dripped with sweat and fluids, gasping for air.

Akilah felt the spasms coming, and welcomed the waves of ecstasy as she again climaxed on his engorged cock. Her nectar flowed out and around his member, making it even more slick, as he increased his pace to her frenzied encouragement.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Cum inside me! Please, please, give me your cum! Please, baby! Aaaaiiiii!" She climaxed one final time just as he thrust as deep into her as he could and yelled as he came, spilling seed and climaxing like never before.

Spent and exhausted, they collapsed onto the blankets and just held each other, nuzzling and cuddling and kissing as long as they could.

123456...8