Temple Dog Ch. 01: Inanna's Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pinched and tweaked her nipples, a cinnamon colored and scented milk was released, causing her to gasp into his mouth. She pulled his head away from hers and down to her breasts, guiding his seeking mouth to her nipples, and sighing in bliss when he started to suckle her milk from them.

As he did, she saw his muscles gain in density, definition and bulk. He slowly started to exude the cinnamon scented pheromones from his own body, now. Her milk would start other changes in his physiology as time progressed. If he had enough time.

Muscle memories were being formed, his subconscious being slightly altered to add training in a variety of ancient combat skills, from swordplay to archery and several extinct martial arts forms. Skill with spear and shield, staff, and every weapon used by her past Temple Dogs.

As much as her milk changed his body, it was also, to put it in terms modern humanity could process, a software update for his brain.

Having drank as much of the rich cinnamon milk as he could, he let go of her breasts and trailed his tongue down her stomach. She had no body hair below her eyelashes. She wasn't shaved, she just didn't grow hair. He dragged his tongue down further, nibbling at her flesh occasionally, as his hands ventured to her thighs, ran down her legs to the point skin changed from smooth to to the pebbled flesh of her eagle's talons, then back up and around to her muscular cheeks, cupping and squeezing them.

Buttocks released, his hands came back and to her junction, her divine juices coated the insides of her thighs and dripped like honey. He pulled them up to her folds, noting there were multiple sets of labia as he pulled them apart and released, like the afterimages of her body, each set belonging to another of the images, then he stroked to the sides of her mons.

He trailed his mouth, lips and tongue dragging around her entrance, kissing the insides of her thighs as he inserted a finger into her folds. Her heavenly cunt grabbed and massaged his finger, pulling it deeper, milking it like a tiny cock, as she gasped and moaned, penetrated for the first time in two millennia by something other than her own digits or toys.

For a goddess of sexual love, she had been on the mother of all dry streaks. Her head tossed back and forth, afterimages of the other heads trailing, all with looks of godly ecstasy and wanton lust, as all of the eyes were looking at his as he looked to her face while lowering his tongue to caress her labia.

The goddess writhed and moaned, gasping for air as multiple pussies were fingered as one, and multiple sets of labia were caressed. When Jeff moved his other hand to massage her clit, which was short and fat, the cries became that of several goddesses all at once.

As he inserted another finger into her center, he dragged his tongue downward and over her celestial rosebud, causing a series of throaty moans and grunts, as she pushed herself against his mouth, humping her ass into his face.

"Oooh, naughty naughty little Temple Dog. You dare to go after a goddess's ass?" She breathed, looking at him, before smiling.

"I knew I liked you. Daring and bravery and the willingness to take chances are all requirements of my Dogs," she moaned, "but I need you back up here. For now"

With that, she pulled his head back up to her wet multi lipped cunt, where he took her clit into his mouth with no hesitation. He strummed his tongue back and forth across it, then moved it in circles all around it, applying pressure to it from whatever side he was on. It was odd to do this to someone who was there more than once.

It was how he thought it would be to have sex on acid, but less face meltie and terrifying.

Her gasps were getting louder and heavier. When he turned his fingers upward and found the slightly rough patch on the upper side of her tunnel, he stroked and tapped it, while increasing his pace on her clit. Less than thirty seconds after he started, she clamped her thighs around his head, bucking her hips and driving her clit into his mouth, and let loose a scream to the skies that was deafening even with his ears closed off between her thighs.

He lapped at her cum, the flavor only describable as pure erotic ambrosia, addicting and sweet and completely beyond human words to describe. He couldn't stop. He continued to rub her clit and thrust his fingers in, driving her to another, risking permanent hearing loss when she screamed her passion out again, allowing him to harvest more of the honey of the gods from her. This must be what man's from heaven was.

She pushed him away, and he heard in his skull "enough, lover. Too much and you could die, either from my screams or from the liquid lust you are drinking from me."

He stopped, stunned. "Did...did you just speak in my mind? Telepathy?"

"Yes. In the throes of passion, a human mind can become open enough for me to establish a link. We are connected. Wherever your soul is, I will know. Wherever mine is, you will know the nearest point to find me" she said, again speaking to his mind.

"Now, put your glorious new cock to use! There is a goddess of sex in front of you that needs a proper fucking! Our pact will not be sealed until you fill me with your seed!" She thought, and the needs of wanton unchecked lust filled his brain, even as the cinnamon scent wafted to him, as his own wafted to her.

She allowed herself to be affected by his pheromones, enhancing her own arousal and pleasure, as he lined his throbbing turgid pole up with her opening, and pushed in down to the hilt, impaling her. Her head rocked back, cries of "YES! YES! GIVE ME WHAT IS MINE!" projected both verbally and directly into his brain.

He sat motionless embedded in her depths for almost a full minute, feeling her walls pulse and undulate in a manner he had never felt before, raising and lowering in frequency as each of the goddess's pussies clenched and milked in the afterimage effect at a different speed and frequency. It was like fucking and being fucked by 12 different goddesses at the same instant. The ultimate in group sex.

He pulled almost all the way out, leaving only his helmet in her, before plunging in again, in a long, slow movement. As he started to thrust, gaining speed and power with each thrust, he leaned forward and again kissed the goddess. The feeling of intimacy was its own drug, as her passion flowed into him through their battling tongues.

Jeff continued to pump into the goddess, his hands playing with her nipples or wrapping around her back to feel her wings, which apparently felt really good, as she locked her legs around him, causing her hallux talons, the rear forward facing talon on each foot, to inadvertently dig into his lower back.

They sliced about two inches, feeling like someone had run two icicles across his back. The feeling was incredible, and he didn't realize she had sliced him until he felt the blood run down his buttocks. Just as they started to sting, he felt the wounds close up.

Something else had activated from her milk. He could now heal wounds at a much increased rate. Good to know.

But now, Jeff had something different he wanted to try. He pulled out of her, an act that took incredible willpower, and grabbed her by her legs and flipped her over onto her stomach. He lifted her ass up into the air, spread her legs, and plunged into her.

As he sank in, he reached up and grabbed her at the base of her wings, and used them as an anchor point to pull against her and fucked her as deep and as hard as he could. Her head shot up, her wings extended, and she wailed into the night sky, her pussy tightening around his pulsing rod as he stood taller and drove into her at a downward angle, pushing his cock repeatedly against her G spot.

Her wail turned into a keening cry to the heavens, a high piercing scream reminiscent of an eagle's cry, while Jeff again started growling as he pumped down into her, her honey dripping out and down the thighs of both of them.

He kept his pounding hammering pace for another ten minutes, before the feeling rose in his balls, tightening and pulsing his engorged cock even thicker before he came with his own howl to the heavens, flooding her channel with everything he had. It felt like he came forever, as pulse after pulse of his cum burst forth and coated her insides, his thrusts mixing their juices until it frothed out and dripped down them.

Their moans, grunts and howls combined and became their own divine choir, singing out the celestial praises of sex and climax.

Words had been needless, anything more than what was spoken would have lessened what had just happened between the mortal and the divine.

But as he came down, questions began to flood into Jeff's mind. He hoped there was time for some answers.

"Ma'am?" He asked between pants trying to regain his breath, "what was that? Why are there afterimages of you? And why did the afterimages feel just as real as the...YOU you?"

She gave a delighted laugh, answering in my mind as she took me back into her mouths to clean our combines froth off of me with glee,

"You may call me Mistress, or continue with Ma'am. That term is new to me, and I like how you say it. I have been known by many names throughout human civilization, and even before. Inanna, Ishtar, Astarte, Aphrodite, Minerva, Venus, Freyja, and more. Each of those goddesses are me, and I am each of them. We are all one, and yet our own individual. You might think of it as divine multiple personalities, or aspects of me. It is a way for ancient deities to retain their identities while changing as humanity changes.

"Depending on what temple you are in, should we meet, you will see that aspect of me as the main...image, or being, if you will, but we are all of the same mind, and the same core being. Thus, we are all present wherever one of us is.

"So, to answer your last question, each of them felt real because we are all real, and you just fucked us all at the same time, and we are all VERY satisfied with your performance. Should you survive the coming battle, you will make a most excellent Temple Dog."

"What is a Temple Dog? You don't say it with derision, so I'm pretty sure you're not being insulting," Jeff was curious.

"Oh, it's not derisive or an insult at all, my young soldier. Each of my temples used to have seven guardians, agents to do my bidding in the human world. They were called Temple Dogs because they were as loyal to me as a warhound to it's master.

"The Sumerians, as you call them, were great dog lovers. They treated them even more like family than modern humanity does. And the love went both ways. This is the same between myself and my guardians. Have no doubt, I love all of my guardians, heart and soul.

"My Temple Dogs are the harbingers of my Divine Justice, punishing those who have wronged myself or my faithful, and serve as the core cadre of my forces when it is time for war. They help spread the joys of sex when not in battle, a very sacred duty that I hope to be able to explain to you later. They have some small access to my own power, which you will gain as time passes. And they are my personal guard when I am able to manifest in the human world.

"Sadly, the tradition fell out of favor over the millennia, and by the time of the arrival of the Roman's Venus, I had adherents and followers, but no Temple Dogs to do things that have been much neglected."

Finishing their cleaning of me, the goddesses released me from their mouths, smacking their lips and smiling at me, before their gazes took on a more serious set.

"I am sorry, my young soldier, but that is all the time we have. It is now vital that you return to the human world. Gud-Alim, the Kusarikku bull man you fought alongside, and young Akilah require your aid, as you are the only one who can possibly stop he who approaches. I wish you victory in battle, and leave you with this final gift."

With that, Jeff noticed he was back in his uniform, the punctures from the bone shards mended, the uniform cleaned. His M16 had been cleaned, oiled, and reloaded.

She withdrew the obsidian knife from its sheath, and first used it to slice a small wound across the back of her hand, allowing some of her bronze colored blood to run onto the blade, where it soaked into the obsidian and became bronze flecks. Then, she scooped some of their mixed and frothed fluids from her thigh, and wiped those along the handle, where again it was absorbed.

"This weapon is now truly divine. It will help you in the battle ahead, and in many battles to come. It will serve you and your descendants as long as you remain loyal to me. Now, I must return you. Good luck, my young lover."

And with that, she returned the blade to its sheath at Jeff's belt, and she pointed him to a set of stairs that appeared leading down from the roof they were on. With one last look at the divine beauty to burn her into his mind, he descended.

Halfway down the stairs, it finally hit him. He hadn't been speaking English with the goddess. He'd been speaking Sumerian. When did he learn enough to speak it and understand it?

-------------------------

Akilah hoped Jeff would return soon. He'd been gone 10 minutes, and she had lost track of how many of the demons she and Gud-Alim had killed.

The local Lifestream was running dangerously low on the energy she had stocked up in it over the last few weeks. Her arms were getting heavy and difficult to lift, even with the negligible weight of her karambits. Her breath came heavy and hard. She didn't know how much longer she could fight, but she knew she would not quit until she was dead.

Gud-Alim was also showing signs of fatigue. It had been centuries since he had been called for battle, and even his strong arms were starting to flag. He had to have felled at least twenty more of the demons since Jeff had been taken into the stone doorway, even goring one of the fiends with his horns.

But unlike her, if Gud-Alim fell in battle, he would simply revert back to his inscription, and would only need time to heal. He had already saved her life multiple times, as she had watched his back to keep him from suffering an injury that would take him from the battle.

Gud-Alim was enamored of this Dove. She was beautiful and fierce, she did not shy from battle. She personified what a priestess of Inanna should represent, and he loved her already. He would gladly sacrifice himself to save her, but doing so now would only leave her to stand alone in this fight.

He threw his axe at one of the Rabisu approaching her, it's head embedding itself in the fiend's chest, bisecting it's fouled heart. Before it could start to dissolve, He was upon it, grabbing it's right arm in both hands, planting his hoof against its chest, and pulled the arm free of the creature with a sickening rip, turning and using it as a club to smash the skull of a second beast. The arm dissolved fully just after, so he turned and retrieved his axe from the gooey puddle left behind from the initial victim.

As he retrieved it, he saw Akilah leap over him to rake her karambits across the face of a third Rabisu approaching him from behind. The knives flashed as she started to slash and flay the demonic flesh from the face and torso of the unfortunate creature, before it managed to fling and arm up and send her sprawling against one of the many dog statues, knocked senseless as her head struck the body.

She was too far away. Two more of the demons had advanced on her prone form while he finished the one she had sliced, crushing it's head with a backhand swipe as he turned to follow her arcing flight through the air.

NO! she could not die! She was a Dove. She was sacred, to be protected. But three more Rabisu had appeared, there seeming to be no end to their numbers, and had latched onto his arms and head and legs from behind, tripping him and preventing him from saving the little Dove. She was going to die!

The Rabisu approached Akilah's prone form with a slow deliberate menace. Their mocking whispers could be heard to start again, as one started to giggle. It picked her up, and brought her head towards it's distending mouth, savoring the anticipation of devouring her soul.

A howl erupted from the stone doorway. It was unbelievably loud, and sounded like one of the God's own mastiffs, carrying with it a menace for the unholy creatures.

Every demon in the temple froze momentarily in a primal fear at that howl. Gud-Alim gave a barrel chested laugh of triumph. The pup had become a hound, from the sounds of it. And he sounded very angry.

The obsidian knife came out of the shadows of the stone doorway, and sank hilt deep into the head of the Rabisu waiting to devour Akilah. The creature dropped like a stone, releasing the priestess to gasp on the floor.

Rapid footsteps could be heard, as the young corporal came running out of that doorway at full speed, barreling down on the other Rabisu standing over Akilah. He launched himself into the air, his musculature now resembling a warrior of old who had spent countless hours exercising with hand and weapon.

As he sailed on the downward arc of his jump towards the Rabisu, he grabbed it by the head and dragged it down to smash the skull against the floor, bits of asphalt and bone flying out like the contents of a shattered melon. It was dead as surely as if he had cut its head from it's shoulders.

The Rabisu ensnaring Gud-Alim raised their heads in alarm at the howl and sudden death of two of their number. They whined piteously and let go of the Kusarikku to flee.

Jeff retrieved his knife from the skull of the first Rabisu, which had not even had time to start decoalescing before the second died. He sheathed the knife and turned towards Akilah after nodding to the Kusarikku in acknowledgement.

He picked the beautiful priestess up off the ground and set her gently on her feet. The remaining Rabisu retreated for the moment, giving them all a chance to catch their breaths.

"Can you stand?" He asked softly, in the old language of the People.

"Yes. I just need...need a moment to get my bearings," she replied, eyes wide at his increased musculature and the fierce look in his eyes.

She could feel power in him. The ability to use the Lifestreams's energy like her own, but also something...more. He must have passed his trials in his audience with the Mistress. She had never encountered anything like it. It was awe inspiring, but she didn't know if it would be enough.

"Gud-Alim," Jeff said to the Kusarikku as he approached, and offered him his hand in greeting, "it's good to be able to talk, finally. I'm sorry for putting 3 in your chest earlier. I didn't know you weren't an enemy."

"It is fine, Little Hound. I, too, apologize for yelling at you like a fresh faced youngling recruit. And you already made up for attacking me when you threw your weapon in the Rabisu's maw before you left for your audience with the Lady," Gud-Alim chortled good naturedly, as he made a gesture with his hands mimicking the demon's head exploding and making an explosion sound with his mouth.

"I honestly did not think a modern human weapon could harm one of the shadow demons. I was remarkably entertained to see I was so wrong!" He continued chuckling.

Akilah tried to pay attention to the banter, but the smell of the cinnamon scented pheromones Jeff was exuding was making it difficult to think about anything except jumping on his cock and having him take her right now. She was staring at his new muscles, and noticing the bulge in his pants was larger than it had been before. Goddess, she needed to fuck right now!

"Jeff! You need to concentrate on not producing your pheromones! You have to concentrate on it right now, because you are soaking my panties and I don't think we have time for us to fuck right now!" She said desperately, knowing that her face and chest were flushing with arousal, and her nipples were quite obviously poking through her bra and shirt.

123456...8