Temple Dog Ch. 01: Inanna's Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, once they got here and felt safe, some of them worked in City Records, where they learned the history of the city, going as far back as the records do. We have provided sanctuary here for a very, very long time.

"As they delved further and further, learning the city has had many many names throughout its existence, the records became more archaic, requiring knowledge of many different languages. Eventually, the records were clay tablets, first in Assyrian, then Akkadian, and even further back, Sumerian.

"As I said, the City has been around for a long time. Then, to their utter surprise, they found even older tablets, still cuneiform, but in a language that seemed to predate Sumerian. It took some time, but they deciphered it, and the original name of the town was found.

Dilmun. The city the Sumerians called Paradise. The legend that the Garden of Eden descended from. Built by the Oannes fish people for the land dwelling humans. In thanks, the humans worshipped the deity of the Oannes, Dagan, Lord of Prosperity. Dagan was romanized to Dagon.

"And while it was fascinating, the students also began to laugh. Here was a city on the water, blessed by Dagon, with fish people in the waters who had helped build it, and who do occasionally engage in dalliances with the local humans.

"Despite the motivations being decidedly non evil, the similarities with the beginnings of the town in Lovecraft's The Shadow Over Innsmouth, they put forth a motion at the next city council meeting for the name change. Everybody thought it was delightful, so we voted unanimously for the name change.

"So, we are in the actual first city, built by fish people who still live in the waters and trade fish and other resources for food and worked goods from those of us who live above the water. A city pulled out of phase with the normal human world by Dagan when he flooded civilization thousands of years ago in punishment for unchecked greed."

She finished her story, and looked questioningly at Akilah.

"Does that help?" She asked.

"That is quite a lot to take in," Akilah replied, stunned. She knew the stories of Dilmun from her time as a student of Assyriology, but never expected it to be real. She always thought of it as the first Atlantis myth.

"With the magic and technologies we have, we can travel to any point on the planet with relative ease. And we are currently safe from outside influence. You and your family will be safe here, Akilah," she said earnestly.

Akilah liked Olena. She was smart, polite, and was undeniably sexy. Her accent was exotic and combined with her light complexion and blonde hair. She was of a height with Akilah, and had the Eastern European gymnast's build, with small, pert breasts and a firm ass.

Maybe this city wouldn't be so bad.

Phil Bugman showed up a few short weeks later, sporting a prosthetic leg. He and Akilah wound up spending quite a bit of time with each other, and with Olena. It turned out Olena was a follower of Lada, the Slavic goddess of sex and fertility, and had a very similar view on the nature of sex as Akilah did.

As her pregnancy progressed, she figured out the necklace Gud-Alim had given her. The pendant carried the same inscription he had come out of in the Temple, so with some experimentation, she found she was able to summon him for brief periods of an hour or so.

He finally got his sexy reward for saving Little Dove. Many times. She found that although he was quite large, she could accommodate his size and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Once she gave birth to little Leonidas Zacharius Hadi, born with a perfectly formed 8 pointed star birthmark over his heart, and spent time with him bonding, she went to work in the City records office with her father, and also at the Women's Center teaching Sex Ed for adults.

The Women's Center was actually a Temple dedicated to multiple sex and fertility deities, including Inanna in most her her forms, as well as others. The adherents there took their duties with dignity and joy. They would teach both men and women how to properly engage in sexual acts, and taught courses on various kinks with no shame.

They also frequently had sex with their students to ensure the lessons took properly. It helped to ensure there was a steady influx of energy to the local Lifestream.

She still missed Jeff. She woke up in tears many nights, and eventually Phil moved into the house with her. He would hold her while she cried, and helped to raise her son as if he were his own. He, too, became an adherent in service to Inanna.

They grew to love each other in their own way, and in the ways of the Lady of Lust, they would fuck like bunnies. And fuck other people. But they always came back to each other, never jealous of each other's trysts.

As the Lady teaches, the more consensual sex that happens, the better off the world is. In a shitty world filled with death, war, famines and plague, all they could do was to try to make it a little less dark.

And raise Leonidas to be a good man and prepare him for the trials he would face. Akilah was fearful of the dangers he would face, but sure her son would be able to face them and overcome them, and earn their Lady's approval.

Unfortunately, during all of this, Gilgamesh, still wearing Jeff's body, murdered, raped, and tortured his way through Yugoslavia during the troubles there. From there, Somalia. And any other hotspot of mayhem, murder, or ethnic cleansing.

The U.S. government had kept tabs on sightings of him, and had him as a number one target of opportunity for termination. They were embarrassed one of their own was responsible, quite publicly, for so much death and destruction.

But every kill team sent after him disappeared. After a while, they stopped active operations and just put one of the biggest bounties in history on his head.

The bounty was never collected.

--------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 1

The story will be continued if y'all like this and let me know

1...345678