Temple of Disgust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
273 Followers

The next morning my timing is less good: I leave Yulia's cell just as the two shit-girls walk past. What a disgusting sight. Their hair is caked with almost dry shit, their skin covered with dried brown stuff. And the younger one is still wearing the same dress, now almost but not quite dry, and certainly making her even more disgusting than she would otherwise be. To my distress, they demanded that I lick their pussies.

I reach out with my hands, and fondle them, discretely breaking up the cakes of dry shit in their pussy hair. Then I kneel, and begin licking them. They stink equally badly, and taste even worse, and it takes a long time before they are satisfied. Only afterwards do I realize that it was the only pussies in the temple without lice in the hair. Small blessings...

----

I now sit leaning against a wall in the main square, while the women gather in front of the temple. Five more weeks have passed since that disgusting day by the latrines. Three times a girl has let something slip indicating that the previous slave did not die of natural causes, but I still have no idea what really happened to him. Unfortunately, it looks like I will learn it today...

Three days ago, the Mother Superior ordered me to stop washing myself every morning. And just a moment ago she told me to wait outside the temple while the other enter for Main Worship. Once they are all in, and I get a signal then I shall enter.

I guess I could try to escape. But the gate is always closed, and always guarded by two armed women. Today, there is even a third guard, and although they try to hide it, they clearly keep an eye on me.

Then the women begin to enter the temple, and the three guards join them. Perhaps now is my chance? But I have seen that there is somebody in one of the small huts, keeping an eye of me. If I run for the gate, she will raise the alarm, and they will all come out of the temple to catch me. And even if I escape out of the gate, I cannot outrun the hunters, they are used to run down animals!

I decide to deny them the pleasure of catching me. If I die today, I will do it with dignity, and not give them the pleasure of a fight.

The last women have entered the temple, and the great doors have closed. I approach the doors, and await my signal. A few minutes later, the doors open for me. I enter with a beating heart.

Inside the great hall, all the women are facing me instead of the altar. As instructed, I slowly walk to the altar, where the Mother Superior is waiting. She asks me to turn and face the congregation. That is unusual, normally you do not turn your back to the altar and to Solep-Aksa, but I do as she says. What is even more unusual is that there are two large bathtubs in front of the alter, filled with what appears to be warm water.

Now the congregation begins to hum. It is a slow and sad melody, but suddenly it changes pace and becomes joyful and triumphant. They all turn to face the door, which opens. Yulia enters.

The chanting continues as she slowly walks to the altar. She is just as dirty as always, and the remnants of a shit-colored dress still covers her breasts. I know now that it gained that color last year, when she did the latrine sacrifice. Yulia takes her place at my side, and the Mother Superior addresses the congregation.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the greatness of Solep-Aksa, and to join these two together in holy matrimony.

"But they are not ready yet! They are both unwashed, and he is still a slave."

She turns to face me.

"Slave, reclaim you dignity. Reclaim your name. Say it, so all may hear."

"I am Roland of Angou!"

"Roland, prepare this woman to become your wife! Tear off the remaining rags that covers her body, and wash away the filth that covers her."

I tear off the remains of her dress, it comes apart easily. Then I lead her to a tub. She sits down in the warm water, and I begin washing her body and her hair. The Mother Superior brings soap, and I begin to remove three years worth of grime.

It takes almost an hour before she is clean, but the Mother Superior insists that I do it properly, and we both enjoy the process. Finally, she stands naked and clean besides me. Then it is Yulia's turn to wash me, but since I was washing regularly until three days ago it is much faster. Finally, the tubs are removed, and we stand naked and damp in front of the altar.

"In preparation for your marriage, you will know kiss so all can see your love."

I hug her, and we kiss deeply.

"Kneel before the goddess!"

We both kneel. Then Mother Superior speaks again. She quotes many holy texts, the relevance for our marriage is not clear to me, but I appreciate that she only once mentions the apocalyptic battle with the other gods ("Alone she will outnumber the gods, and be victorious"). Finally, she is done preaching, and faces us.

"Yulia, will you take Roland who kneels beside you as your husband?"

"Yes!"

"And will you love him, respect him, honor him and fuck him, for all eternity?"

"Yes!"

"Roland, will you take Yulia who kneels at your side as your wife?"

"Yes!"

"And will you love her, respect her, honor her and fuck her, for all eternity?"

"Yes!"

"Then you must consummate your marriage, for all to see. Yulia, lie down."

She instructs Yulia to lie down on her back, with her head towards the altar and the feet towards the audience. She then spreads her legs, and I get down between them. I fuck her. She is more attractive than ever before, clean, smelling of soap and faintly of woman. It does not take long before I come inside her.

"Rise." The Mother Superior waits until we get up.

"You are now husband and wife, joined together permanently by Solep-Aksa herself.

"You may have witnessed other people being married, in lesser temples. They are typically joined 'till death do you part'. I did not use those words, I said 'for all eternity', for those that Solep-Aksa join can never be separated. If one of you were to die today, you would still be married, and eventually you would be reunited in Aksaheim.

"But that is not your fate, for you are selected by Solep-Aksa herself! You will not die, but will enter Aksaheim alive and in the flesh. And there you will find yourselves immortal. You will not age, and you will not be able to die. You will serve the goddess in Disgust or in Pleasure, forever."

With those words she steps aside, and the congregation begins to chant the name of the goddess.

"Solep-Aksa. Solep-Aksa. Solep-Aksa.

"Solep-AKSA! Solep-AKSA! Solep-AKSA!

"SOLEP-AKSA! SOLEP-AKSA! SOLEP-AKSA! SOLEP-AKSA! SOLEP-AKSA!"

The voices do not as much chant louder and louder, as more and more intensely. I get the feeling that the statue of Solep-Aksa is watching us, as if the dreadful goddess is truly here!

The red, glowing eyes of the statue glow even brighter than usual, and suddenly they flare up in an orange-red flash before becoming blacker than black. The blackness expands from her eyes, until it cover her face. But it does not stop, the blackness expands until it hides the entire statue. Then it falls away with an incredible speed, leaving behind a dark tunnel. It is circular, and the walls glow with a dark blue light.

Yulia gets up beside me. "Rise, my dear husband. This is the path we must walk together."

I get up, and with a beating heart I enter the dark tunnel.

It is impossible to know how long we walk in the tunnel. Is it a minute or a day, is it ten steps or ten thousand? But eventually the tunnel ends. We step out on a gentle slope beneath a grey sky. The ground is covered with long, dead grass, as you often see in winter, but in my heart I know that no spring will come to this place. The sky is covered with dark, rapidly moving clouds. Occasionally a lightning flashes inside the clouds or just below them, but no rain is falling, and I know that no rain will ever fall here. There is a faint path in the grass before us, and we follow it down the slope.

The landscape is hilly, but we see nothing that grows here a part from the dead grass until we reach a flatter area, with fields and a small village. Naked people of both sexes are working in the fields. Their faces are blank, and devoid of emotion. I greet them, but they do not react.

"They will not answer, they are dead," Yulia explains. "They can feel no emotion. No love and no fear or anger, no joy and no sadness, no nothing. Even if they meet their sweetheart from when they were alive, they will not react. Some say they can still feel boredom, though, if so I pity them! Let's move on."

I follow her along the path, wondering if we are ourselves dead or alive. I breathe, and I can feel my heart beating, but still I am not sure. I try holding my breath. Soon it is just as unpleasant as it would have been before we left the world of the living, but I am able to continue holding it. I walk for ten minutes without breathing, doubting more and more if I am alive, but still it feels like a great relief when I start breathing again.

I look at Yulia, walking before me. Now that she is clean, she is really a very beautiful girl, and the way her ass moves as she walks wakes up my loin. I look down and see that I am getting slightly hard. That settles it, I may not need to breathe, but if I long for Yulia's body then I am alive!

The path gets a bit wider, and we can now walk hand in hand. Then we see it, maybe an eighth of a mile from the path: a large soft hill with a gigantic woman reclining on it. It would be hard to say how big she was were it not for the small men and women around her. They have placed ladders against her body and use them to reach the top of her thighs, her belly and her chest, where they appear to be busy scrubbing her body. Other people are approaching her with wheelbarrows full of food, and a ladder is placed against her face so they can reach her mouth and feed her. She appears to be almost a hundred feet tall, and is completely naked.

"Behold Solep-Aksa!" Yulia says, and we both drop on our knees and bow our heads in respect. After a short while Yulia gets up again, and I follow her lead.

"Should we approach her, and offer our services?" I ask, although I already know the answer.

"No. We must follow the path."

So that is what we do. The path leads us through another small village growing food for Solep-Aksa, and then right through the camp of an army. Naked soldiers of both sexes are marching and exercising around us, training with swords and spears. But although we walk right between their tents, they all ignore us.

Eventually we reach another large hill with a gigantic naked woman sleeping on her back. She looks exactly like before, and dead people with ladders are servicing her and her body. We kneel again.

"How can Solep-Aksa be both there and here?" I ask in wonder.

"Solep-Aksa, blessed be her name, is one mind but many bodies. That is why she will win the battle against the other gods and goddesses. She must have got a new body today, that is why we are here. To serve it in pleasure or disgust."

"In pleasure or disgust? What do you mean by that?"

"You will see. Trust me, you will see."

I look at my beautiful wife, and although she tries to hide it I can see that she is afraid. Not terribly scared, but something is clearly making her a good deal more than just uneasy. Maybe it is just being alive in the land of the dead, but I feel it has something to do with "pleasure and disgust".

We continue down the path, through one more village and one more army. At one point, very far away, we see a third body of Solep-Aksa. Finally, we reach a hill like the ones where she is reclining, but this one is empty. The path leads right past the foot of the hill, and we can see another couple walking towards us. They are clearly alive, as they walk hand in hand.

We reach the bottom of the hill simultaneously. The other couple is a short man and a tall woman, significantly taller than him, and exceedingly beautiful. I greet them, the man answers, but the woman just glares at us as if we were enemies or at the very least rivals.

Before I can say anything more, the ground trembles. Solep-Aksa is coming, a hundred feet tall, naked and beautiful. She stops in front of us, and we all kneel. But then the woman speaks.

"Oh great Solep-Aksa, show mercy on me. On me and my husband, I mean. See how beautiful I am, much better than that bitch. Choose us for Pleasure, I deserve it. I have done the latrine sacrifice, it was horrible, I cannot do that again. You MUST choose me for Pleasure, I deserve it!"

Yulia and I bow our heads in horror, hoping that she will not smite us all in her anger. This is not a way to speak to a goddess!

Then Solep-Aksa answers. Hearing her voice is like being stabbed by a thousand daggers, I dare not think how much worse it would be if her angry words were targeted at me.

"I must. You deserve. How dare you speak to me like that! Yes, you are beautiful, unusually so. So know that if your words had been as fair as your body, or if you had just had the sense to shut the fuck up, then I would have chosen you for Pleasure. But now you will get Disgust in all eternity, as you deserve. Do you think the latrine pit was bad? That was merely human shit. My shit can be far worse if I want it to be, and you have insulted me. The latrine pit was for a few months, this will be forever. And you will not be able to stick your head above the surface to breathe fresh air. If my shit gets into your lungs, you will not die."

The woman shrieks in horror, gets up and attempt to run away. Solep-Aksa just reaches out with her arm, and picks her up. Then she picks up her husband in the other hand.

"You, young man, made a terrible mistake. You married the wrong woman. You will suffer for that, but at least you will get to fuck her as often as you like. I hope you like anal sex."

Then Solep-Aksa squats. As she does so, she farts, the sound rolls like thunder. Then she sticks the man head-first up her ass, and then the woman. Once they are both inside her, Solep-Aksa rises, and looks down at Yulia and me.

"You two get lucky today." She says. I stifle a scream, her voice is even more painful when she speaks to us.

"You will serve me in Pleasure. But it is not about your Pleasure, it is about mine. When you fuck I will feel it, and it will stimulate me, but you must also use your hands to pleasure me."

Then she picks us up, both in her right hand. She holds us tightly, so our bodies are pressed together. Then she squats again, and inserts us feet first into her huge twat, until her inner pussy lips close above our shoulders. Our heads are between her outer lips, but we can still see some of the world outside. Solep-Aksa lies down on the hill, and dead people approach with ladders.

Yulia and I are pressed tightly together inside Solep-Aksa's pussy. The warmth of the pussy and the closeness of Yulia's body turns me on, and so does the overwhelming smell of woman that emerges from the pussy walls around us.

Yulia moans as I begin fucking her. When we move, our asses press against the walls of the divine pussy surrounding us, and very soon Solep-Aksa gets wet. A thick sticky liquid appears around us, lubricating our motion and making us both even more horny. We do not last long, and scream in ecstasy together. But we still have a duty to perform. I turn around, so my back is against Yulia (who quickly moves her hands down to play with my private parts). My face is now right in front of the gigantic clitoris of the goddess. I reach out with both hands and knead it.

Finally, Solep-Aksa comes. Liquid is welling forth around us, the smell of pussy and sex is stronger than ever. And just in front of my face her pee-hole opens. A jet of piss hits me right in the face, I catch some of it in my mouth, knowing full well that this is the only thing I will ever get to drink here.

Then I turn again, to face my wonderful wife. Her head is covered in pussy-slime, and I scrape some of it off her face before kissing her deeply. She puts her arms around me and hugs me, while I reach down to her slime-covered sex. I feel the rich growth of hair in her crotch, before my fingers find her clit. I play with it until we are both ready again, then I enter her once more.

I am trapped in the pussy of a goddess, together with my loving and beautiful wife, bound to fuck her for all eternity. Not a bad fate, at least not right now. But I cannot help wondering how I will feel about this after a year. Or after a century. Or two thousand years....

THE END

Araw
Araw
273 Followers
12