Temple of Lust Ch. 01: Baptism of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May your body serve our mission and may your soul find its place. From now on until the end of time."

Lana wanted to look down, to not see what awaited her, but another priestess grabbed her head and turned it upwards. She saw the underside of the massive golden bowl as it hovered above her, foretelling the inevitable. She took a deep breath and the sister upturned it, spilling its contents all over Lana's face. The thick, warm liquid hit her like a torrent, splashing across her body and dripping down her shoulders and chest. Bubbles formed around her nostrils as she tried to breathe and she was forced eventually to open her mouth. Semen spilled in and she tasted its salty flavour on her tongue, musky, disgusting and arousing. She choked and tried to spit it out, but ended up swallowing some, which led to more gagging and more tears.

She wiped it from her eyes and looked at the mess that became of her. Her upper body was drenched in cum, streams running down her breasts and pooling between her thighs. She felt her hair and found it soaked with the stuff sticking to her fingers as she pulled them free. The smell was strong and dizzying, hitting her nose like a hammer. It would take her a day to wash it off.

As a last step, a chain was placed around her neck, made of copper and with a single rhombus symbol hanging from it, the lowest she had seen. She was now a sister.

"Rise, Sister Lana, disciple of Ilaraan," the Mother proclaimed and she slowly stood on her feet. She was handed a small towel and just as she started wiping her face, she saw her. Looking right at her from the crowd, blue eyes, fair skin and rusty ginger hair. She had missed her before because she had a towel over her face.

As she stared at Petra's stunned face, horrified from seeing her friend's defiled, naked body covered head to toe in filth, Lana had truly come to realize that where she had gone there was no way back. She knew she had gone through it too. She was naked like everyone, her bare breasts covered in freckles, figure slim and youthful, her red hair still wet against all her efforts. Brass circles covered her nipples and a locked, iron belt confined her privates.

Even as the crowd chanted their prayers around them, they only perceived each other, the world stopped for them. Lana never would have wanted her to see her like this. She never wanted to see her like that! But they did. And whatever happened so far was still just the beginning of a lifetime that awaited them here. She couldn't imagine what that would be.

Mother of gods, what have I done?

* * * * *

Note: English isn't my first language so I apologize for any grammatical or stylistic errors. I Always appreciate any feedback I get, especially comments. Thank you.

Naturally, all characters in this story are 18 years old or older.