Temple of Lust Ch. 02: The Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dismount!" she barked, shanking her head. "So many follies," she whispered to herself.

The first time Lana had heard any emotion in her voice... and it was disappointment.

"Clean your members!"

This command came more unexpected than the previous ones and seemed to have left quite a number of disciples puzzled. It took Gertha everything she had not to roll her eyes as the girls turned around, looking for any sort of rag or towel.

"Use your mouths."

This time, she wasn't the only one in the dark. Lana almost found it amusing that many sisters had the same idea as her when their eyes converged at the raven-haired girl. She was going at it with much enthusiasm, bent over the phallus on her hands and knees, sliding her lips over its glistening, golden surface. She watched as the girl licked and sucked, before opening her mouth wide and engulfing the head of member whole.

She snapped back to her own shaft, distressed. Gertha couldn't possibly expect her to fit the whole thing in, right?

Slowly, she lowered herself to her hands, bringing her face to the member. Her mouth twisted at the sight of the glossy liquid which covered it, and the smell it emanated. Hesitantly, she stuck out her tongue, closing her eyes as if it could ease the task somehow, until she touched its still warm surface. She didn't enjoy the taste but found it surprising she hadn't withdrawn yet. If only it wasn't her juices she was licking...

Lana carefully dragged her tongue across the length of the shaft, lapping up the juices and replacing them with her saliva. Reaching around to the other side, she found it difficult to catch all the liquid, dripping from the member and tried to change her position, but Gertha stopped her before she could leave her spot.

"Stay here!" she commanded rather sedately. "If you can't reach, use your mouth instead of your tongue."

Lana gulped but obeyed. Carefully she opened her mouth wide and brought it to the tip of the phallus. The gently flared tip alone filled a third of her mouth's capacity. She closed her lips around it and sucked in her juices, her mouth flooding with the taste of her own sex.

She pushed to see where her limits were but could fit no more than two centimeters beyond the tip before it started to hit her throat. She settled for a manageable length and tried suckling on it in a steady rhythm.

Gagging sounded from the side of her every now and then, Lana not paying it too much mind. That is until a hand eventually landed on the back of her head and pushed her down onto the member, the shaft reaching past her throat, choking her. She had been held her there for a solid five seconds before being let go and once she was, Lana sprang up and started coughing and retching. Thick goo spilled from her lips, and she brushed it off with the back of her hand.

She looked up just in time to see Gertha impaling another girl next to her as she moved down the line.

"Put a little spirit to it!" she said.

Looking down, the brass phallus was now more drenched than it had been before Gertha's intrusion. Lana growled and bent down to suck the liquids off of the member again. She couldn't say whether she had made any real progress before the tall priestess called for them to stop, finally giving them clearance to rise.

As the group of panting sisters, drenched from sweat and sexual fluids, stood, Lana took the opportunity to check on Petra. The girl was pale and quivering as she slowly rose on her shaky legs. Her eyes were distant, and her face burned red with humiliation. She refused to lift her head, lest she would see her reflection... be it in the mirror, or the other sisters in the room.

Gertha circled them as they waited, unsure whether their ordeal was over yet. The imposing senior priestess kept a stoic demeanor while she spoke.

"You may go clean yourselves at the basin," she said, pointing out what was really a large bowl of water with a stack of towels at the far end of the hall, probably brought there by the other priestesses dashing through the room.

They did so in awkward silence, not a single sister uttering a word and avoiding eye contact as they scantily wiped away the sweat and saliva and the much tabooer fluids flowing down their inner thighs. Afterwards, they were made to line up as before, where they found their respective robes and accessories awaiting them, cleaned and neatly folded.

Retrieving the smaller and much less intimidating brass phalluses, they were all made to reinsert them back where they belonged, legs spread and bent over so that their supervisors could make sure they really did it. Lana's pussy was still sore and made her feel its irritation at having an object stuck inside her again. On the other hand, the member came in much easier than she expected, having been stretched by the giant one a short while ago.

Legs still apart, the elder priestesses came and put on their belts again before the dildos would slide out, locking them in place. All set, they stood still while Gertha did a speech.

"I see I will not have it easy with you, going forward. You all have a long journey ahead of you, if you wish to succeed as valuable members of our order."

She remained silent for a moment, choosing the right words to tell as she paced before them.

"This was but a test. From now on, you will arrive here at this room every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at one, after your labors are completed, unless instructed otherwise! Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you will learn what is necessary about the life between the walls of our Temple and the way of our religion at the lecture room. Sundays, as you know, are dedicated to the mass and silent revering of our patron goddess. In between that, you are not to indulge in any carnal pleasures! They are an act most holy, meant for our patron and our cause, and are not to be used as a way of self-satisfaction! Some of you would do good to realize that."

With the last words, Gertha shot a scowl at the black-haired girl and Lana respectively, but she kept her gaze at her for a while longer before she looked away. Was she coming to regret her decision to accept her in?

"Dismissed!"

Being finally released, the girls quickly gathered their robes and dressed before scattering out of the training hall. As they did, she rushed after Petra, wanting to offer her comfort in some way, but found herself without words once she reached her. The girls merely walked alongside each other, heads down and silent, Petra refusing to look at her friend's face. Or rather, she didn't want her to see hers.

After a while, the girl slowed down and leaned against Lana, keeping her hooded face hidden in her friend's shoulder. They gradually came to a halt and simply stood, arms around each other in a tight embrace, saying nothing, lest flood gates would open and they would unleash all their feelings at once. All the unsaid things between them, most of which they wished would stay as such.

A prayer still awaited them before dinner and the awaited retreat to their rooms. Lana had a feeling they were both going to be equally quiet.

* * *

Note: English isn't my first language so I apologize for any grammatical or stylistic errors. I always appreciate any feedback I get, especially comments. Thank you.

Naturally, all characters in this story are 18 years old or older.