Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
Loving a hot girl becomes loving sisters.
4.3k words
4.77
9.2k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Sisters

The Thanksgiving dinner was a genuine feast. A cornucopia of food graced the table.

I got put on the spot by Don and Faye when they asked me to say grace. My family hadn't done that, but I'd been to many meals where that was standard, especially at Thanksgiving. I had thought this might be the case, so I'd done a little preparation in my head before we sat down. I am spiritual but not religious, so my grace fit that model. "On this day of gratitude, we gather to share a meal and give thanks for the blessings bestowed upon us -- past, present, and future. May this food nourish our bodies, and may our hearts be filled with gratitude for the love and abundance in our lives. Thank you, Universe." We'd all held hands. I sat between Taylor and Charlotte.

I was surprised that everyone at the table looked at me with a touch of awe and appreciation. Don eagerly said, "That was excellent. Let's eat."

I had been drooling all afternoon when I wasn't napping because of the wonderful aromas in the small house. I had a little of everything at the meal and was thoroughly stuffed by the time we were through. I followed Don's example, I might add. Don and I applauded the women and their expertise in putting together the bountiful meal and getting everything to the table warm and ready to eat.

I volunteered to do clean-up and wash after dinner. I needed to get on my feet otherwise I would have fallen asleep again, especially with the heavy meal. Taylor came and helped since she hadn't done much prep for the meal before our arrival. Somehow, we got all the leftovers in the refrigerator.

Clean-up took us about ninety minutes. When we came out of the kitchen, our hosts had each dozed off in front of television watching a replay of the Thanksgiving Day parade on the VCR.

The evening was still early, so Taylor and I decided to take a walk again. This time, Charlotte came with us. The temperature on the clear night was six degrees. It wasn't a long walk. I wondered why I hadn't chosen Tampa for Thanksgiving.

I said nothing about being watched the night before, but Charlotte was as affectionate with me as Taylor was as we walked. Taylor nudged me, so I kissed Charlotte, and then Taylor a lot. In the spirit of the day, I also spoke about the two of them being exceptional blessings in my life.

We came back to the house and the three of us commanded a spot in front of the fireplace to warm up. Eventually, we moved to the sofa. Don and Faye had decided to go to bed early. I hoped that wasn't because Taylor and I had kept them awake the night before.

I sat on the sofa, and Taylor and Charlotte cuddled up against me on each side. The TV was on as our excuse to be together. I put my arms around each of them, and, of course, favored Taylor. Taylor whispered her encouragement that I also kiss her sister. She emphasized, "With some passion, too, please. She needs you as much as I do."

What was happening put a new twist on things with Taylor. My mind was already in turmoil. My head was full of romantic feelings for her, and that wasn't normal when I was dating one of my weekend fun fucks. I didn't think of Taylor that way. I didn't want her to turn into one of them either.

I reflected back on the fantasy about Chad that she'd told me on the airplane. I got quite jealous about Taylor having sex with another man, although I certainly was in no position to complain. I never felt that way about my weekend dates. I knew for sure that most of them were routinely fucking other men.

Taylor had seen me every Monday morning for over two years and knew that I'd had a no-strings-attached fuck fest every weekend with some gorgeous creature. Why would Taylor want to put up with a man like that? Like me?

I kissed Taylor, with no little degree of passion, and then turned into Charlotte's arms. We then made out. My brain was getting fried by the two of them.

When I turned back to Taylor, she was naked from the waist up. She whispered, "I loved it when you sucked on my tits. I just about had an orgasm. I bet my tits are connected to my clitoris or the orgasm center in my brain." She thrust her chest out at me, so I did her bidding. What was a temporary boyfriend to do? After a couple of minutes, she whispered, "Now do Charlotte."

I turned and Taylor's sister had also stripped away her sweater and bra. She smiled at me and thrust her chest in my direction. Same breasts, different girl. I briefly turned back to Taylor to be sure I should be doing this, but she gestured for me to get to work. I started on Charlotte's great breasts -- just like Taylor's, licking, sucking, pinching, and fondling. I was definitely a tit man, so I was in seventh heaven with the sister's ideas about making out. Oh, boy; four tits -- identical, too.

I did ask at one point, "What about your parents coming back in here?"

Charlotte said, "Unlikely, but the probability is not zero. Let's take this upstairs."

The three of us headed for the stairs, the two women still only half-dressed and carrying their bras and sweaters. Upstairs, another transformation took place. The rest of the clothing that Taylor and Charlotte wore disappears in two microseconds. Fortunately, the upstairs rooms were warm. Heat rises, and the heat from the living room fire had filtered into the upstairs bedrooms and left them very comfortable.

Taylor came to me as I gawked at the two nude women. She kissed me and then undid my belt. Charlotte worked on my sweater and shirt. I was naked in less than a minute all at their doing and my lack of resistance. Their naked bodies pressed against mine from each side. My brain was racing at about Mach ten..

I kept looking at Taylor and saying, "Really? Really? Really?" Taylor kissed me between each of my exclamations and kept saying, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

Somehow, Taylor got me laying back on our bed with her half-lying on me as we kissed. My whole body jerked as I felt Charlotte take hold of my cock and begin to fellate me. She'd stroke my cock a few times with her hands and then suck a few times. I remember thinking that she wasn't really sure what she was doing, but what she was doing was just fine. Then I recalled that she was only supposed to be watching.

Taylor repositioned so she was more atop my upper body. "Do you like my bare breasts on your chest? Can you feel my erect nipples? I want you to fondle and lick and kiss them over and over."

Before I could answer, I felt my erect cock being steered by Charlotte along her wet slit. Before I could say anything -- express any of the ten-thousand crazy concerns and ideas in my head -- she pushed herself down my shaft. She was very tight, so she had to try several times before I was completely embedded inside her. She was tighter than Taylor.

"Taylor, did you plan this?"

She shook her head and smiled, "Only in the most general terms. Thank you for not freaking out. We both want you. Charlotte has those other needs, too; but we'll talk about that later. I am feeling so loving towards the two of you. I really mean it when I say that I love you. I know that's not your bag, and that's okay."

Taylor moved to the side slightly so that I could see her sister astride my cock in the cowgirl position and slowly moving to maximize her pleasure, and even posing for me by squeezing her breasts together or presenting them to me. I raised one hand to start fondling again. She was doing a great job of maximizing my pleasure, too. Her eyes were looking deep into mine as she smiled.

I fucked back at Charlotte, eventually rolling us onto our sides so I could spoon her from behind, yet continue to pleasure her snug love hole. I held her breasts, teasing the nipples and even pinching them. Charlotte was as responsive as Taylor. Everything that I did provoked some expression or sound of being pleasured by her.

Taylor lay beside us, stroking and even penetrating her pussy with two fingers so I could see every detail of what she was doing. I moved so that Charlotte's head was near that pussy, and told her to lick and finger the moist clam, and to bring Taylor to orgasm. I could tell there was some reluctance, but Charlotte studied the sincerity of my request and then went to work per my instructions. While she acted, I made smaller but steady thrusts into her pussy. I knew how to make this last, or at least thought I did.

The scene was wild and so arousing that I could barely control myself. My efforts to sustain a long fuck eventually failed me. I warned the sisters that I was near. Taylor smiled at me and said, "Good. Have your cock fill my little sister's cunt with a gallon of juicy cum." I did. I also marveled at how Taylor had become pretty good at erotic talk.

Taylor eventually cleaned my cock after we separated. I suggested that she orally clean up Charlotte's sloppy pussy, which at that point was slowly oozing some of my spunk from inside. Taylor hesitated for about two seconds, apparently weighing the pros and cons of the seriously sexual incestuous act.

And then, Taylor was between Charlotte's legs eating her pussy and, in the process, ingesting some of the sperm that I'd injected into her sister. I gently stroked Taylor's back and buttocks as she attended to Charlotte. Taylor had a really nice ass -- and that meant that Charlotte did, too. Twins, you know. At the same time, Charlotte's eyes never left mine. God, I could get lost in those eyes, even with her glasses.

Eventually, I leaned over the top of Taylor and kissed Charlotte -- a long, lingering kiss that was tender and romantic. As we parted, she whispered, "Yes. This is just so right. I love you, too."

The three of us cuddled for a bit, on top of the covers. No one dared open a window to cool off the heated room. I was sure that we'd added about twenty degrees to the temperature with the physical effort we'd expended.

Soon, Charlotte sucked me again and then nudged me to her sister. I then made love to Taylor in the missionary position. This time, based on my suggestion, Charlotte mounted Taylor's head so she could be eaten out, something Taylor seemed enthusiastic about doing. I went longer before following the edict that I'd been given to give it up deep inside Taylor. I did.

Charlotte cleaned the two of us exactly as Taylor had done less than an hour earlier, and then we opened the window a quarter-inch and snugged under the covers as we went to sleep.

* * * * *

"Come on, Josh. We're going shopping, and we need you."

I looked up from the breakfast table. "Need me?"

"You need to do for Charlotte what you did for me about a month ago. She needs a make-over with her clothing."

I observed, "This is Black Friday. The stores will be mobbed."

"And lots of stuff will be on sale."

Forty-five minutes later we walked into the cosmetics area at Macy's in the Eastview Mall. I caught the eye of a young sales woman with near perfect make-up and called her over. I showed her a one-hundred-dollar bill. "Could you spend about an hour with my two girlfriends showing them some of what you know about applying make-up? We'll buy whatever you recommend, but this is for you. Here's my credit card. Use it for whatever they need and I'll get it from you later." I elaborated about her obvious skills and the needs of Taylor and Charlotte.

The hot looking girl looked at me, sized up Taylor and Charlotte who were standing about twenty-feet away, plucked the bill from my fingers and said, "Don't come back until after eleven-thirty." She smiled and added, "I shall dedicate myself to their looks and their education for the next two hours. I'm Marcie, by the way."

I introduced Marcie to Taylor and Charlotte and told them I'd be 'back in a bit' while they got some personal care. The twins were amazed that I'd lined up something personal for them so rapidly. I amused myself in the nearby Apple store, and then wandered around the entire mall. I just happened to make an appointment for Charlotte for a manicure and pedicure at another shop. I figured that Taylor would keep her company since she'd had the spa treatment three-days prior. I left room for lunch between now and then.

I came back to Macy's at eleven-thirty and found both girls sitting in adjacent chairs at the cosmetic counter. A small group of women were gathered around, as Marcie gave a series of demonstrations on the twins about applying several kinds of make-up. Taylor, I recognized. Charlotte, with her new look with make-up, I barely recognized but that she looked like the new Taylor. She was as stunning as Taylor. The two of them smiled and waved at me. The love they exuded towards me was palpable, and I reflected it back to the two of them in kind. Several of the other women noticed and sized me up. I blushed.

Marcie ended her chatter to the assembled group about five minutes later. She came up to me and as we shook hands, I found my credit card back in my hand with a receipt. She winked at me. She said, "Your two girlfriends are a delight to work with."

Taylor and Charlotte stood and came my way. I was allowed to 'air kiss' each of them, lest I upset their carefully applied make-up. Marcie stood by and smiled, but she soon turned and went back to selling cosmetics to customers.

Taylor said with a touch of awe in her voice, "She spent the entire time with just the two of us. We've learned so much from her, and look, she gave us like a couple of hundred dollars in 'free' cosmetics. She is such a doll."

I nodded, "That's great." I looked in Marcie's direction and waved. She just waved back with a smile, her look and gestures signaling for the three of us to have a great time together.

I led the two women to a light lunch in the mall at P. F. Changs, and then escorted them to the Starlight Nail Salon, explaining that Charlotte had an appointment. Taylor wanted to stay with her, so I left them and went back to the Apple store. I traded in my current iPhone for a new one.

After the nail spa, we found several dress shops where I did more shopping for Charlotte. We did find a nice evening dress for Taylor, and we outfitted Charlotte for just about any event. She would be chic, sexy, and ... did I mention sexy. I paid for some of the clothing and shoes, and the women picked up the rest. Charlotte was very grateful. I got kisses and PDAs from both girls.

We stopped by Charlotte's apartment. I had the two women dress to the nines in the new evening clothes. They also styled their hair so that they looked alike. Taylor knew what to do.

I suggested that we'd go see Don and Faye, and then go out to dinner and for some dancing, and then come back and stay with Charlotte in her place. I got a look from both women as though I had the best ideas in the world. I didn't specifically suggest anything sexual, but she only had one large bed in her apartment beyond the other furniture.

Another reason for avoiding suggesting anything sexual was that I continued struggling with a heap of conflict. My mind was just about flummoxed. Taylor. Charlotte. Taylor and Charlotte. Taylor or Charlotte. My changing nature. Was I changing? Had I suddenly changed? W. T. F. Was I any good for a long-term relationship?

Don and Faye were astounded at the new look that Charlotte displayed, especially since she was all dolled-up and ready for a night out on the town. They'd just about come to grips with Taylor's new look, when their other daughter started her metamorphosis right before their eyes, and in one short day.

The two young women raved to Faye about their day at the mall. They produced photographs of each other in various dresses that they'd bought for Charlotte, mostly. There was talk about how many of the things were to improve her confidence and appeal to other people. We didn't limit everything to just men.

I explained to the four of them that we were going out to dinner and a night club. Of course, I invited Don and Faye, but they begged off. After I had changed into more appropriate clothes and brought some other stuff so I could sleep on Charlotte's sofa, Taylor, Charlotte, and I headed out to a place called One Nightclub -- a place that did excellent dinners and that had live music and dancing. I'd done some research on the Internet while they were in their various treatments at the mall and chose this place over several others.

Our evening outing was successful, in that both women loved the dinner and the club. They were really dressed exactly to fit the motif of the club, and every guy in the place seemed to make a trip by our table to check out the two women. I called that to their attention and they both blushed. Taylor explained, "Until you entered our lives, that would never have happened. We would have been left aside as wall flowers."

At the club, they each got asked to dance by several men. I encouraged them to go, but always to come back to our table. No man made that memorable an impressions, but being asked by strangers to dance was certainly a treat for both women.

We stayed for two complete dance sets after dinner. I alternated dancing with each of them, and the other men in the place rapidly took up the slack. I knew they were hoping for a break or an 'in' with one of the girls, but the twins gave them no edge. Both made it clear that they were both with me.

We left the club about ten-thirty and Charlotte drove us back to her place. I noted that it had started to snow again. She explained that the term 'snowy' applied to the city most of the winter, and that some weeks the snow never stopped falling.

* * * * *

Saturday, Taylor, Charlotte, and I did another shopping trip to another mall. We were each slow to get out of bed because of the energetic sex that we'd had with each other the night before.

The operant phrase in my thought was 'with each other'. For the second time, only twenty-four hours later, the sisters interacted sexually with each other. This time, they didn't seem to need the excuse of cleaning up after me. Taylor seemed to be the savvy instigator, but Charlotte was easy to convince into any sexual act. She claimed to love everything we did with her, and then even took over to start a few new things. I was surprised that there was no hesitation to enter into sapphic sex together.

When we were driving together to the new mall, I asked, "Do you two have a history of ... interacting together?"

Both said, "No," in unison. And glanced uneasily at the other.

Taylor elaborated. "Not until you arrived on the scene. I want to blame you, because you've got me thinking about sex all the time. I pulled Charlotte along on part of that journey before we got here by telling her a little about my boyfriend and what you had me doing to expand my thinking."

Charlotte continued, "So, I've been watching some porn, too. Taylor would send me links to the videos that you gave her or that she liked and I'd watch them, too. She even told me about her plan to tease you on the plane with the story about Chad.

"In our watching, we checked out some lesbian videos since we'd picked up that guys liked to watch two women interacting. We didn't expect to do anything, but it was educational watching, a turn-on, and it primed us to actually do something with each other the night before and then last night we really got into it. Did we gross you out?"

I laughed. "Far from it. You two were very arousing, as I indicated. I just don't want either of you to have regrets or worse fracture the relationship you have with each other. I was just worrying about you both."

Taylor checked in with Charlotte. She said, "We're good. I admit to really liking what we did, and I believe that over time it could actually bring us closer together, but in a new and more interesting way."

Charlotte nodded and said, "We've always loved each other, except when we fought like banshees. Now, we have a new way to love each other -- a physical way that bridges into emotional and almost spiritual love. I, too, want to continue. We need to agree that if either of us feels the stuff we're doing isn't working for us that we'll stop."

12