Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor said, "I agree to that, but I'm good for now. Besides, we'll be leaving tomorrow."

The discussion shifted to the coming holiday season and the girls were puzzled about what to get for their parents for Christmas. Their shift in focus resulted in a broader sweep through all the stores in the mall. I was more entertained this day, finding that if I watched Taylor, I could garner ideas about what to get her for Christmas.

When we called it quits for shopping, Charlotte drove us to their parents' home. We were expected and a long discussion ensured about our experience the night before at the dinner and night club, and then our shopping trip today.

Charlotte did explain that we'd done some Christmas shopping. She didn't want to spill the beans about which stores we'd found favor with. I just acknowledged that I thought we'd been in every shop in the place.

There were various kitchen activities to assemble a dinner for all of us. That said, at one point Faye came out and button-holed me as I sipped my glass of wine.

Faye was pretty blunt. "Josh, I'm probably about to tell you something you already know, but humor me. Taylor is head over heels in love with you. She hasn't said anything to me, but it's obvious. Further, Charlotte is rapidly following along with the same feelings. Whatever it is you've got, you've captured the attention of both my daughters."

I noted, "I am feeling inclined to both of them, too. This trip has been ... inspirational for all of us, I guess."

Faye cautioned, "Just remember that you have two hearts in your hands. Treat them gently, please."

"I promise. They're both holding mine, too."

I noted that Don had been standing at the door to the room listening to us. He just nodded solidly about what had been said.

* * * * *

Charlotte drove us to the airport just after noon on Sunday. We had a teary goodbye with her, especially by Taylor.

I never had a problem saying goodbye to a female, but I did with Charlotte. We'd sat that morning and I'd given a list of things to advance her skills and attitudes about various segments of her life. Part of my suggestions were geared to taking risks in various segments of her life: socially, family and friends, sexually, work and career, hobbies or pastimes, and her life goals.

While I had been challenging Charlotte, because I didn't expect to see her again for a long time, Taylor was avidly listening and even taking notes on her phone. I emphasized that the exercises I proposed were all about her evolution and personal growth.

"The object is not to just cavalierly change something, but to think through new ways to bring yourself joy and happiness in each part of your life. In some cases, that will feel risky when you start, but move you to a new paradigm about life and your role in it."

Taylor emphasized to her sister just how much fun she was having and how good it felt to be expanding that way.

Taylor and I floated through security and onto the plane, and then we were suddenly back in Boston.

Neither of us wanted to part ways. I suggested that we drop her off to tend to her apartment and backpack, and that I'd do the same and then walk over and we'd go to dinner and whatever.

We spent a lot of time after dinner doing 'whatever' with each other in my flat.

12