All Comments on 'Temporary Girlfriend: Honeymoon Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 15 years ago
I still don't think it's over

I was more than half expecting Stacy to give birth to baby Megan on the honeymoon trip. I still kind of scratch my head over her having the baby and nobody else becoming pregnant. She wouldn't become pregnant just for no reason, would she? I keep wondering if momhood and dadhood is going to enhance the extended family, although incest with the little one is a long way down the road (if it happens at all). I also think there are still some relationships to be sorted out. I hope there is another set of stories coming down the pike eventually!

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 15 years ago
Another excellent series

When are Megan, Josh and Amy going to meet Jim and his family in Florida? You've nicely built the bridge with Alex and Jeremy. Delightful writing, good stories, good job.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

I know that you said the end at the end of this chapter. But I hope you continue with these characters further. I like to know how Josh and Megan continue their marriage and their adventures. I also would like to know what happens to Amy and Greg. I also would like to see what happens to the baby that Stacey's carrying at this time. Also to see how Stacey and David develop their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Passion

The combination of my two passions, flying and sex, culminated when i found this series. Thank you for your art and i look forward to continuing the adventure, perhaps with Amy, Alex and Jeremy in Europe and the possible couples they meet. Maybe an upgrade to the Citation is in order to something a bit bigger to accommodate everyone? Citation X? Challenger 604? Lest I say it, Gulfstream V or 650? I'm watching your list with a keen eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stuff - again!

Another fine story in the tradition of the rest - good characterisation and exploration of more than just the physical elements.

Assuming there will be further episodes (please?) perhaps you could explore how they all react to, and overcome, the growing economic difficulties the world is facing and the stresses this puts into people?

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Tantric Sex

Another Easting IDEAL is going Western. Comming from India about 5 A.D. makes it's way into our area.

Very nice, like Polyamory most are not open to things that they do not understand. What most do not understand they fear. SAD BUT TRUE.

I understand and got your 6. sqhead

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Temporary

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. Very insightful and sensuous. Thank you for sharing.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY But...

I read the entire 'TG' series. I loved it I thought it was Amazing... until this last page. Don't get me wrong even the last page was good, it's just that dividing the triad, call it a foursome but really, it went from 3 adding 1 to 3 become 2 and 2 (much like Kate,and Carl, and Doug, and Beth). I like that there is a guy for every girl and a girl for every guy, but after Alyssa it was sort of a let down. To me it was the opposite of what I expected. Not saying it was bad or even wrong. It just seemed to be a separation not an inclusion, which I was expecting. I still enjoyed it greatly, I've always enjoyed your work and we've talked many times. Thanks for ALL you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your sales pitch spoiled the entire multi chapter story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous