All Comments on 'Temptation'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Uhhh shame shame shame. Still most cheaters never really get caught by there significant other.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Decent. Seems to me that marriage these days requires a pre-nuptial agreement and yearly polygraph exams to prove that there was no infidelity (oh, the twelve year old preteen rule - not the Bill Clinton one)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very funny. On the edge of confession a text saves them. Unlikely, but funny. I wish they had been caught. After all, this IS the LW section and we needed some drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seems like you can't go on for long without writing stupid cheating wives stories. You wrote one good story "The Adulteress" a few days back therefore you had to make up for that audacious overture by writing another stupid cuck story. On top of that you make use of one of the most overused cliches of LW section, namely the cheating wives outsmarting their cuckolded husbands. 1 star is too much for this pathetic and disgusting tale.

- Anony Btb Troll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yuck...seriously? six weeks of cuckolding husbands and this whore of a writer wants all well in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lying, cheating whores now come in two-packs. Hope they caught something fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Six weeks of meeting this guy every weekend and they 'dodged a bullet'? What a bunch of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

and that makes their adultery better how?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Husband's knew about the affair and the golf trips was them getting laid by other women 3-4 times. It's why they are such terrible golfers. When tbr women put them first with the golf lessons they knew it was time to shape up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One punch and a threat?? Robert can screw two mans wives X amount of times and for just one punch?? Sounds like a good deal for Robert. He then moves on to other green fields. It's not like he cared for the women. It was just sex. Cute little story but really distasteful ending. I still give the story 5 stars as I realize it is imaginary and not written to make sure that I am satisfied and others aren't. Still I feel that Robert paid an extremely insignificant price for his transgressions.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Kind of telegraphed but still OK.

So, the husbands get contrite wives, who are going to be willing to do anything to keep them happy. The wives will be scared straight, at least for a while. Could be worse.

Of course, this won’t score all that well, because the wives got away with it.

I did imagine an alternate conclusion, in which nothing happened, in which the wives were too scared to confess, the husbands never said anything, and the wives just lives on pins and needles wondering what happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Getting saved with a text message just before confessing ruined the story.

You could have done more with developing drama by having the text message come after the girls admitted their cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like a little karma. Perhaps if the Wives hated golf and playing was near torture.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

your cure is just as bad as the disease. Second chance to what...give their husband second hand pussy at new car prices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just awful.

2**

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Don't you think we have earned a little naughty indulgence?" - Their husbands have presumably behaved themselves also. Have THEY earned a little "naughty indulgence? Didn't think so.

\

"We always have lunch and a glass of wine together after the class." - They do? I didn't read anything about showering after the class. And why does she have to drag her friend into? She wants to cheat? "Fine," but leave Abby out of it.

\

Might have been better if they found out their husbands didn't know AFTER they confessed, LOL~

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

It’s so nice to see cheaters get away with it, it’s so uplifting that such loving spouses look after their partners.

It brings tears to my eyes when I think about how much love and respect these caring wonderful women have for their husbands.

It gives me and I’m sure everyone else who reads of these paragons of virtue, a warm fuzzy feeling and you just know all is right with the world when cheaters can enjoy the fruits of their endeavours with impunity.

Ain’t love grand.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Oh, that Trish and Nancy! Loved the surprise ending. I wonder what happened with the marriages of Trish and Nancy? After all, Anna had not forewarned them. Perhaps a sequel? Or perhaps just leave this delightful little story as it is. Interesting, though: Anna seemed to know what Del and Abbey had been up to, despite her protestations of ignorance, Sharp cookie, that Anna! Five stars from me. ~~ JB

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

You know, sometimes getting away with it is a good thing when a person learns their lesson. Good story.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

Since they got away with it, they will be pulling that stunt again in no time it is just human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need a second installment...

marylandlinemarylandlinealmost 3 years ago

cheating wives needed some burning from their husbands. So did Anna .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

there is no regret in your story.

Just unfaithful women who didn't get caught.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Give them time

They'll eventually do it again. One star.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

"They had dodged the bullet"...

/

So am I suppose to clap for them?

tthisis a story of successful whores cuckolding their husband.

I regret finishing reading this.

I really am not interested what cheating spouses have despicably done successfully.

Hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always hate a cheater

Would have preferred to see the fellas know all the info and make a decision about keeping a cheating whore or move on to someone trustworthy.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Your stories are simply empty.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

cool. well written. keep em comin

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Sorry 2 cheating wives getting away with it. I guess it happens but 8ts not good to read about it.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 3 years ago

The story was OK. The only thing that confused me was this: is it Del or Dell or Abby or Abbey? Are they different people? Just a bit sloppy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I gave you a *5 on your previous story, but a *2 on this one. There is nothing funny about cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

you were honest in the tag so no auto one star

sex scene was a bit lite though

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Totally agree with skruff101. Always a grand day when not one but two cheating wives put one over on their husbands and get away with it. I'm sure they will both cherish the memories the rest of their lives and always get a warm, wett feeling between their legs reliving their cheating days.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Whores stay whores and deserve at least a divorce. It would have been even better if they had contracted HIV! But your fantasy has nothing to do with my reality!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Why the low scores from the BTBAAC Army? Regardless of the SUBJECT matter, the story was well-written with an imaginative plot and a great theme! WELL DONE! I used my Яussiaи haxor skills and gave you 37-RedStars to counter the BTBAAC Army!

robnilrobnilalmost 3 years ago
jesus christ

" I don't want to loose Jim". The word is lose. One o. It's amazing how many authors don't know how to spell a simple word. Other than that your story sucked. Two whores cheated on their husbands and didn't get caught. If it hadn't been for the other

cheaters getting caught by their husbands who knows how long it would have went on.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Good story, bad tag

To me cuckolds WANT their wife to fuck around.

As a man, I refuse to demean a brother by using a derogatory tag to belittle him for what his whore wife did.

Calling a man a cuckold who didn't ask for it is victim shaming. And why the hell would we LW types who are supposed to be man-friendly called a man that?

I still thought the story was good. Change the tag if you can. It implies the husbands are approving their wives being sluts.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Kinda stupid actually. yes the wittle wee wee crowd might love it but that is, as usual, a very low bar.

As for that "surprise" nope...the timing gave it away and I didnt need to read this useless drivel any further. The story was bad enough but I cant begin to think how you thought anyone would be "shocked".

Epic fail Sunday!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Funny! Don't like that the sluts got away with it, but many do...4*

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

Nicely written; interesting subject; good conclusion; AND, no disgusting details of the anatomy of intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No. I'm sorry. I'm not saying these women should have been crucified. But they should have had to own up to their mistakes! People like Legio_Patria_Nostra kill me. It's almost as if they intentionally want to anger people. Both in their stories and comments. Why? Yes, things are not black and white as Legio has said before. But there is such a thing as right and wrong! I actually prefer reconciliation, but it should be deserved. Meaning the person genuinely apologizes, atones for their behavior, amd makes a true effort to make things right. What's wrong with that?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Horrible

Two cheating cunts got away with it. Fucking disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well the great cucklord Legio Patria Nostra and Odiouser have lauded the story. Accept five stars from this anonymous cuck sympathizer too. My motto is: Wives can cheat and they should cheat, the husbands must suck their pride up, should not heed to their wounded ego and they must act like true cucks always do. That's both realistic and fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They are probably the only women getting actual gold lessons from the pro. Hes dicking down all of the other women.

1* because I hate cheaters including the golf ones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I noticed the low score. I know it came from the 26th NC and his cronies . I gave it five stars as it was original and well written. It was a story, damn it, and well done at that. Don’t you idiots understand it’s not real life. By the way you critics, go look in the mirror, you’re not perfect. Know what, forget it, you’re convinced that you are so it’s a waste of time.

robnilrobnilalmost 3 years ago

" I can't loose Jim." The word is lose. One o. It's amazing how many people can't spell a simple word. Other than that your story sucked.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Matte white said it would be better if the wives had contracted HIV, but that ignores the obvious: if they caught any STD, they’d have given it to their husbands as well.

UTBNBXUTBNBXalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story but the guys better watch out the girls will be shagging the golf pros next . They got away with it once so they'll di it again

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

So the 2 married sluts got away with cheating. Too bad. Guess both clueless husbands will remain that way since Anna warned the cheaters they were in the clear. Will they remain faithful, no, cheaters ALWAYS cheat. Just give them some time. Robert been busy with probably most of the women in his class. It also looks like he got away easy. Too bad, a guy like that deserves a broken body part.... This was a dumb fanasty story that showed some promise. I don't know IF another chapter is needed but it might be fun to read about the NEAR miss and then a slip of the tongue by someone (Anna, or one of the cheated upon husbands) so THE question could be asked and divorce to follow.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Cute, but a little too diet for me. The setup is like a comedy, but the characters talk all serious like they're in a drama. Could've used a little more of either, right now it's stuck in the middle without much personality.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

My anonymous bitch gave the story a *5 to offset me and my cronies. He just can’t get me out of his head, or ever learn that everyone doesn’t share his opinion on a story that he most likely didn’t even read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Typical cheating women. A little too crass.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

Well written but it sucks they got away with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

quick and to the point. I do hope heir conscience gets to them or the other guys husbands talk and somehow they figure it out.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

The Censor of everyone who disagrees with his stories said

As a man, I refuse to demean a brother by using a derogatory tag to belittle him for what his whore wife did.

Calling a man a cuckold who didn't ask for it is victim shaming. And why the hell would we LW types who are supposed to be man-friendly called a man that?

.

.

Because any man who stays after she strays is retroactively wanting her to cheat and therefore the moniker is appt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've always had a problem with the term 'Cuckold'. How can someone be tagged with something derogatory when they know nothing of the reason. If a man knows and lets his wife cheat on him then he is a cuckold. But if he knows nothing about it how can he be a cuckold. He can become a cuckold through his own inaction. For example, if a man's wife is raped or drugged by someone for sex is the husband a cuckold?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The Loving Wives arbiters have decreed that , technically, any man whose wife has sex with another man is a cuckold. I agree with Anonymous that only a man who actually allows his wife to have a relationship with another man is a cuck. The cuckold triad, the swinger, wife sharing, hotwife/whorewife, the ultra silly stag/vixen thing, are all examples where the man is a cuck. Whether the man watches, participates, or stays home and waits for his creampie, if he knowingly and willingly permits the whorewife to have sex with someone else he is a cuck. That is the way I see the definition. If he finds out that the wife is cheating and doesn’t immediately end it permanently and with great prejudice, then he becomes a cuck. These are just my thoughts on Anonymous’ comment.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

No good. I like caught, revenge better...

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Aww and I was hoping they had just broken their ducks and were on a roll. Still the hubbies are happy I guess alls well that ends well.

Nice yarn Santee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHY WOULD I STAY WITH A PIG FOR A WIFE ? Blatant skank / to what purpose would it serve to continue a relationship with an individual / that actually despised me / week of depravity for two women working together " beyond F= up '" Only in this nation of idiots savants'.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment I could make would top, or add constructive criticism, to the previous commenters.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Let down. When you go in to a serious meet you don't answer your phone if it goes off. You wait !

barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

I wonder if any of the self righteous critics of female adultery have never either done the same or at least wanted to. If not,why are they reading porn stories? Now, if my wife had wanted to learn golf I would have been a bit suspicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story. Ignore the zombies, this is the only way they get off. Just one piece of advice. Read it through, before submitting.

Abby/Abbey, Del/Dell,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sluts win again. No and no

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Kind of wished they'd get caught for the added drama, but it still worked nonetheless.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

BS! Once a slut, always a slut. Another opportunity comes along they will be on their backs naked in no time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Golf...the patron sport of cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really disappointing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, no morals or ethics, but apparently that doesn't hinder them behaving as good wives and mothers, and golfers? So much for your moral fiber and character influencing who you are and how you act as a human being. You can fuck around and get way with it, for weeks. Makes one wonder about the real depth and quality of these marriages. Wouldn't it be funny for a sequel to report that the husbands Did find out, and started having their own affairs? Both marriages could dissolve into mutual betrayal and anguish. Kind of a karma balancing outcome. Maybe some day?

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler7 months ago

Disappointing story because it made light of the relationships and got away with as many if not most do.

3 ⭐️

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

They didn't get away with anything, prolonged the inevitable is what they accomplished nothing more.

They ALWAYS FIND OUT, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous