Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,201 Followers

"Doubt they'd miss us," my sister muttered, "Probably wouldn't even notice we were gone for a few months."

"But we don't hate our siblings for it," I added, "We do love them and it's not their fault. It just sucks that it feels like we've been ignored since they were born. Beth is right, though. Would they even realise we're gone?"

I noticed the look our grandparents shared, and I was left thinking they probably agreed with that assessment.

That first kiss was wonderful. And once we figured out how to kiss properly, it released the pressure valve on our relationship. We loved each other, but I had no doubt the first shoots of romantic feelings were building. And as our parents pretty much ignored our existence, it gave us the privacy so that, in a way, we almost started dating.

The next two years until I graduated high school as an eighteen-year-old passed quickly enough. My sister was my biggest cheerleader, while I was certainly the only shoulder she leaned on whenever she was feeling the pressure of everything. We kept our relationship simple. We would make out all the time, and it never felt weird or wrong that it was my sister. She felt the same way about me.

As soon as we both had our licence, our paternal grandparents bought a cheap car for Beth, and our maternal grandparents bought me a car once I had my provisional licence in my hand. We were expected to chip in half for insurance and pay for anything else.

Beth talked about moving out as soon as she'd finished high school, but stayed because she didn't want to leave me feeling isolated. When she turned eighteen, our parents barely seemed to realise. They gave her a present, not much of one, and there was no talk of any sort of celebration. Our grandparents didn't say a word to our parents when they came to pick us up, ensuring their granddaughter was given a celebration to remember on the night of her birthday, before her friends took her out on the first Saturday night after she was legal to drink.

Being the caring younger brother, I stayed up until she stumbled in the door early on Sunday morning. Noticing I'd stayed up for her, she hugged me tightly and tried to kiss me, alcohol heavy on her breath. "I love you, Mark," she murmured, "You're so good to your big sister."

Not going to the same school for a year sucked. I felt lonely during that last year without my best friend and sister with me, though I had plenty of other friends that made each day tolerable. Beth missed me just as much, and we'd message each other constantly each day. She was having a great time at university but had her fingers crossed I'd be attending the same campus once I'd graduated high school.

The day and night I turned eighteen, I received nothing from our parents except a 'Happy birthday, Mark' from my mother when I sat down for a quick breakfast. I almost wanted to ask how she remembered and if she knew how old I was, but I wasn't in the mood for an argument. I politely thanked her, finished my breakfast in silence next to my sister, and left for school.

After my few hours at the supermarket after school, I was told to drive straight over to our grandparents as I would be taken out for dinner. Walked in the front door, my sister was already there, looking absolutely stunning in a red sundress. She kissed my cheek and led me to one of the guest bedrooms, where clothes were already waiting for me.

"Wait until we get home tonight, little brother," she whispered. Meeting her eyes, I had a million and one thoughts no doubt reflected in my eyes. "We're not having sex, Mark. Not yet." She took both my hands in hers and gently squeezed them. "But I am still a virgin. The only man I'm going to be with is you, Mark. I made that promise to myself a while ago."

"It's obvious I'm one too, Beth."

"No fooling around while I was away?" I knew she was joking so feigned looking hurt. She chuckled, giving me a hug. "I think you enjoy coming home to make out with your sister before bed every night."

"Helps my sister is an absolute goddess."

She was silent a few seconds before asking softly, "You really think that?"

"Honestly, Beth, you're the girl of my dreams. The fact you're also my sister just makes it even better."

Our grandparents made sure I felt as special on my birthday as Beth had felt when she'd turned eighteen. They offered thoughtful gifts, my grandfather's both took me to the pub to buy drinks, but when a few friends of mine also showed up, I knew Beth had organised that. After hugging our grandparent's goodnight, we joined our friends and had a fantastic night, that ended up with us all catching a cab into the city where I would visit a nightclub for the first time.

No-one seemed to have issue with the fact I spent most of the time dancing with my sister. Everyone knew how close we were. It wasn't provocative dancing, but I doubt many other siblings would have danced in such a manner. But if anyone thought something untoward was going on, they didn't vocalise it. We had a great time, mixing dancing, drinking and a lot of laughing.

Being a Friday, there was no rush to get home as neither of us would work until late the next afternoon, and being later in the year, it was post-season for the sports we played. Stumbling into the house early morning, we'd both enjoyed a few drinks, but we were tipsier than rolling drunk. Having read that drinking water helps, I made sure we both had a glass as I headed to my room, Beth not halting for a second from following me in.

Placing the glasses down, I turned as she stepped towards me, kissing me with as much passion as she could muster. We'd never seen each other naked, but I think we both had the same thought in mind, as our hands were soon clumsily trying to undo buttons and zips as there was an air of desperation. "No sex," she whispered, breaking our kiss for a moment, "But I need you naked with me tonight. For the first time, we're sleeping together in the same bed, and tomorrow, I want to feel your erection against me."

"Ah, you know about that..."

"I want to wake up feeling it every morning from now on, Mark."

Seeing my sister naked for the first time had my cock harder than it had ever been. Her breasts were a C-cup. I knew that from having seen her bras in the laundry pile and I'd been curious. Years of netball and running had given her a lithe, athletic body. Glancing down to between her legs, I wasn't really surprised that, like many young women, she was shaved smooth.

"You prefer it?" I wondered.

"I wanted no hair anywhere for when my brother licks my pussy for the first time." Her fingers gently grasped my cock, causing me to shudder and release a snatched breath. "I just want to lie naked with you tonight, Mark. We have the rest of our lives to be intimate."

Making sure I had my door locked, something my sister and I had done ourselves to ensure we had privacy from our parents and siblings the past few years. She slid into my bed first before I joined her, turning onto our sides and feeling her shuffle towards me, moulding her body against mine. The soft skin of her back excited me as I hugged her, our lips meeting against as our kissing rather quickly turned hot and heavy.

She kept her hand away from my cock, no doubt aware getting me too excited would lead to an accident during the night. I admitted to her that I was desperate to touch her everywhere but respected what she wanted that night.

"Trust me, Mark," she whispered, "You'll be touching me plenty very quickly. I just wanted to give you something sweet and loving on your birthday."

"Beth?" In the darkness, I watched her eyes search mine. "I love you."

She knew I meant I now loved her as much more than only my sister. We were now both adults and somewhat free to do what we wanted. Sure, the law would always consider our relationship illegal, but as long as no-one found out, we'd be fine. I was confident enough that we could fuck on the lounge and our parents would barely notice us.

Waking up the next morning with my sister in my arms, she moaned softly as my cock was poking her back, hearing her laughing lightly as she rubbed her butt against me. "You're a tease," I whispered.

"I know, but I'm already enjoying the feeling of my brother's big cock against me."

"It's not..."

She rubbed back against me again, turning her head. "I'm going to call you big brother from now on. I can't wait until we make love the first time and I feel this inside me." Turning around to snuggle into me, she laughed again as I poked her again and again. "Reckon it'll go down soon?"

"I'm eighteen, Beth. I'm a walking erection most of the time."

After showering, not together, we made ourselves breakfast. I'm sure you might be wondering how it all worked with our parents. Sure, we still talked to them, and we loved our siblings. But we rarely did anything together as a family. I had a feeling that, now that we were both over eighteen, it was going to be suggested by our parents that we should look at moving out. I think the only thing stopping them was the fact they were aware we were both studying.

That night, my sister came straight to my bedroom when it was time for bed. Closing then locking the door, we were all over each other very quickly, still a little awkward and fumbling as we tried to undress each other. Figuring out the clasp of a bra was frustrating. "I'll buy some bras that have it at the front," she told me, "Or I might just stop wearing them at certain times."

Moving over towards my bed, I ended up sitting on the edge as she straddled my lap, feeling the heat of her pussy against my cock, moaning together as I knew it wouldn't take much movement for me to slide inside her. Her eyes widened as she pressed down against my shaft. "Fuck," she whispered, "I'm not sure how long I can wait, Mark."

"I'm ready whenever you are, Beth."

"Want your sister to suck your big cock first?"

"Really?"

Smiling, she kissed my cheek. "As long as you return the favour," she whispered.

"Beth, you have no idea how much I want to go down on you."

Kissing me again, she carefully lifted herself up before lowering herself to the floor between my legs. Grasping the base of my cock, she spent a couple of minutes simply looking at it, occasionally running her fingers up and down my shaft and also caressing my balls, I guess figuring things out. Mentioning that she had watched a little porn, while also taking advice from friends, she just wanted to ensure I enjoyed it.

"Beth, my sister is about to give me my first blowjob. I'm probably going to cum in two minutes."

"I'll swallow," she replied quickly, smiling up at me, "My friends told me that guys love it, and I want to make my brother happy."

Feeling her tongue run up the underside of my shaft made me groan. She did that a few more times, just running her tongue up and down, feeling her circle the head of my cock, licking up the pre-cum already flowing freely. She moaned a couple of times, which surprised me, my eyes watched her closely as she wrapped her lips around my cock, slowly lowering her head down further and further.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

Resting a hand on the back of her head made her smile up at me as her head was rather quickly bobbing up and down, feeling one of her free hands caress my balls, the other working the part of my shaft she couldn't get into her mouth.

I was right about one thing, though. I didn't last long. Longer than two minutes, at least, but it was so exciting that my sister was sucking my cock, and the fact it was my first blowjob, that I had to warn her that I was already rather close. Her eyes simply gazed up into mine, feeling her lips wrap slightly tighter, as she worked my cock until I finally groaned and exploded in her mouth.

"Not as bad as I thought it would taste," she stated once she'd gulped down everything, "And you cum a lot, Mark."

"Get your pretty little butt up on the bed," I told her, "I want to go down on my big sister now."

Joining me on the bed, she spread her legs and her pussy was already glistening with excitement. I'd done some reading about how to pleasure a woman, regarding finding her erogenous zones, but when my sister told me to just lick her pussy, I felt I should just oblige. Obviously, having never done it before, I was rather clueless though I knew what I was looking at.

Her scent was intoxicating. I loved it immediately. Gently running my tongue along her slit to taste her for the first time, I groaned as I fell in love with it. "Tell me what you like," I whispered.

"Just explore for now," she whispered back, "But use a finger to find my spot. And when I tell you, focus on my clit to help me cum. When I masturbate, I can cum again and again, Mark. I hope you'll help with that."

Doing as she asked, I took my time figuring out what my sister liked. But I also stopped occasionally to kiss up her body, and when I latched onto one of her nipples for the first time, she moaned incredibly loudly. Thankfully, our two bedrooms were away from the others, as we'd shunted into what had effectively been a granny flat once the triplets had been born. We didn't mind as it gave us this sort of privacy.

Kissing back down to her pussy, I did make her giggle occasionally as I enjoyed just looking at her pussy. It was completely bare, with what I'd called 'normal' looking labia, and with her excitement, her little clit was making an appearance. And she was ever so excited, her pussy continually leaking as I buried my tongue.

"Fuck yes," my sister whimpered, gazing up to see her eyes glistening, "Dreamed of you going down on me so often."

Ensuring she saw the delight I was feeling in eyes, her fingers were soon holding my head in place as she moved her hips, telling me exactly what she wanted from me. Considering it was my first time going down on a girl, I certainly didn't mind, as the one thing I wanted to do was give my sister at least one orgasm.

"Mark," she whispered, "You're licking your sister. Do you like it?"

"I love it," I whispered back, "My sister has a lovely little pussy."

"And it was made only for her brother's big cock."

Sliding a finger into her pussy, I'd read about finding a woman's g-spot and where it was usually located. Obviously, every woman is different, and it was a little bit of trial and error. I knew I'd found it when my sister released quite the moan, fingers in my hair tightening as she practically ordered me to keep doing that. I loved the noises she was now making, my cock already rock hard again, as she then whimpered for me to give her clit some attention.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "Oh god, I'm close, Mark." Glancing up, I noticed a couple of tears as she was resting on her elbows. "So good, Mark. So good," she moaned, "Lick your sister's pussy. Make me cum so hard."

When she yelled at me to not stop, I knew she was on the verge. Feeling the walls of her pussy clamp on my fingers, that's when I knew she was climaxing, her back arching as she cried out, her thighs trying to squeeze shut as I didn't stop for a second. Hearing her rapid breathing, she almost begged me not to stop through a couple of choked sobs.

"I love you so much," she cried, "You own me, Mark. Body. Mind. Heart. Soul. We'll be together forever."

I chuckled to myself as I assumed it must have been one hell of an orgasm. But she was just echoing how I already felt about her.

My sister enjoyed a few more orgasms before she finally pushed me away, asking me to stop as she was feeling far too sensitive, plus I'd worn her out. Removing my fingers and mouth, she did surprise me by taking my wrist and sucking my fingers clean. She blushed when realising what she'd done. "I don't mind tasting myself," she admitted, "I was curious and just bit the bullet one day."

"Well, I love your taste too."

Kissing her, she snuggled into me though was soon laughing softly as I was rock hard. Gazing into my eyes, she wrapped her finger around my cock again, slowly stroking me. "Want to cum on your sister?"

"Really?"

"Mark, I think we both realise we're going to be making love very quickly."

Sitting up on our knees, she grabbed the lube I kept in the top drawer of the small chest next to my bed. Once she had me nice and slick, she had great fun playing with my cock, though she eventually laid back when I was close, her eyes wide when I did eventually cum all over her. She laughed loudly and did surprise me when she started to play with it.

"Going to need a shower now."

That was her telling me we should go have a shower before sleeping. Thankfully, we had our own private bathroom, and for the first time I could remember, we showered together. Making out almost constantly, there was a moment when we pulled back and starred at each other. "I'm in love with you, Mark," she whispered.

"Beth... I don't have the vocabulary... But if I could, I'd buy a ring tomorrow and ask if you wanted to be my wife."

"I'd wear your ring in a heartbeat, Mark."

For the next month, we refrained from having intercourse, but we did everything else possible together. My sister loved going down on me, and my cum ended up down her throat, on her face, on her breasts, on her body, and she'd even get me all turned on then pull away, turn around and shake her arse so I could cum on each cheek.

As for me, I learned how to eat my sister's pussy like a star. I don't think there was a day that passed by where I didn't go down on her at least once, but usually it would be all night after she'd got me off. We loved enjoying a sixty-nine, getting each other off together, but I'm fairly sure that, after a month, my tongue had licked and tasted every single inch of her body.

There was no doubt we were deeply in love. Thing is, we also talked about our relationship, the fact we both knew it was incest, the pitfalls of it, and the possible fallout should anyone learn. But the reward of our love, of how close we were, of how much we loved each other, prepared us to take the risk each and every time we were intimate.

Waking up with my sister in my bed one morning, she snuggled into me, sensing her smile as her hand wrapped around my cock. "No blowjob this morning, big brother," she breathed, "As tonight, this is going inside only one place."

That had my eyes open immediately, turning my head to meet her eyes. "You're ready?"

"I've been ready for the past fortnight, Mark. But I don't want to rush this."

"Neither do I, but I..."

She kissed me softly on the lips. "I'm ready to make love, Mark. I need to feel the ultimate connection with my brother. I need to feel him inside me. You know I'm on the pill, so you won't need to worry about a condom or anything. Add to that, you're not finishing anywhere except inside me this weekend."

"Where?" I had to ask, "I mean, I know we fool around at home."

"We're making love in this bed, Mark. We've been fooling around for a month, it's obvious we're in love, but has anyone else noticed? I think the only people that might think something is our grandparents, but I have a feeling they'd end up giving us their blessing."

I could barely concentrate all day as I looked forward to finally making love with my sister. Arriving home earlier than normal, I was polite to my parents and siblings as always, but quickly made my way down to our end of the house. I'd gone so far as to fit a door to separate us from the rest of the house. Our father had actually noticed and approved of the idea. We'd already agreed with them that we would both move out as soon as we finished our studies.

Beth arrived home an hour or so later, finding me in my bedroom. Breezing in as always, she left a scorching kiss on my lips before caressing my cheek. "You're taking your sister out on a date first," she told me, "Then we'll come home and make love."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,201 Followers