Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading over to our parents on Saturday to catch up, they didn't seem surprised that I showed up with my sister. Lunch was pleasant as always, the four of us managing to catch up, things now easier for them that the triplets were older, and they finally had help as well. "Where are you living now?" our father asked.

"I'm staying with Mark for now."

"And have you resumed your relationship?" our mother wondered, smiling at us.

I'm sure we both stared at our parents, jaws dropped wide, the fork my sister was using clattering on the table. "We were distracted but we were not blind," our father added, "But we knew if we said anything, it would only force you away from us. We'd already done enough as it was. Adding further fuel would have meant..."

"Why did you break up with him, Beth?" Mum wondered, "You were so in love." My sister couldn't reply, needing to cry against as I held her close. "I don't mean to pry nor make you cry, sweetheart," Mum continued, "But it's one thing your father and I never understood. It would have been hard for you both, difficult for many to understand, but your love for each other would have overcome."

"Because I was scared," she whispered, "Scared of losing everything. Not just Mark, but my family, friends, job. I didn't want to do it, I broke my heart as much as his, but..."

I shushed her as I knew she was on the verge of falling apart again. As she rested her head against my chest, I glanced at my father, who returned a simple nod of approval, but our mother couldn't stop smiling. She mouthed two simple words.

'We approve'. And she added quietly, "And we have always and never stopped loving our children."

Once my sister calmed down, it was actually our father who gave us the best advice. "Look, kids, and I can say that because you're still our children. Sydney is more than big enough that you can be a couple, and no-one will bat an eyelid as only a few people know that you are siblings. Where you live, Mark, how many people know Beth is your sister?"

"No-one. Her arrival at my apartment was the first time she's been there."

"Well, that makes things simple. Your girlfriend has simply moved in with you."

"Are you planning on kids?" Mum asked.

Beth and I shared a glance before laughing. "We haven't got that far, Mum," I replied.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Beth wondered.

"Your father and I have discussed this at length over the years. It was when you turned up with that complete dropkick of a boyfriend a few years back that we were going to sit you both down, tell you what we knew, and hope you'd finally work your way back to each other. But part of us didn't want to interfere. We knew that one day, you'd work it out."

Leaving later that afternoon, we each shared a long hug with a parent, and though it would probably never be what it should have been, it was good that our relationship with our parents was recovering. They'd apologised more than once for their mistakes. We didn't hold any grudges or ill-will. Hell, part of understood it was a difficult life for them.

Returning to what I could now call our apartment, we'd barely stepped inside when my sister leapt on me. By the time we hit the mattress in our bedroom, we were both naked. My sister was wet and willing, whimpering as I easily slid my cock inside her for the first time in far too long.

"Oh god yes!" she cried out, "I've got my brothers big cock deep inside my pussy again!" I slowly pumped her a few times before she cried out, "And I fucking love it. Fuck your sister, Mark. Make her yours again." She smiled as I started to thrust faster, savouring how hot and tight she still was after all this time. "Oh yes, my pussy was only made for your cock, Mark."

"My pussy, Beth," I growled, "You belong to me."

"And you belong to me. And so does this magnificent cock!"

We didn't leave the room until the next morning, as we fucked, sucked, licked and then cuddled until early the next morning. My sister wanted to do everything. Sucked me and swallowed, while I returned the favour, going down on her and eating her out to more than an orgasm. We must have tried a million and one different positions. She offered me her arse again, telling me I was the only man to ever have that. When we finally went to sleep, we were both exhausted, muttering that I'd call in sick the next morning.

We spent the weekend organising her things as there was no chance that she was going anywhere now. I made space in my closet, but many of her things were placed in the second bedroom. What made me smile is a photo she'd always had with her, and it took pride of place in the living room. It was a photo of us out on a date. What had me smile was the look in her eyes as she gazed at me. The look of someone completely in love and devoted to me.

When I looked at my sister watching me, I saw that same look in her eyes. That same look had always been there, even when not together. She did her best to hide it, but in those moments when our eyes would meet across a room, the love we shared had never dimmed.

In bed on Sunday night, aware it was back to real life, we were cuddling up after making love. "I know we can't marry legally, Mark, but I have looked into having children. We can both get tested, and as long as we're okay, we should be able to at least try."

"I'd love to have children with my sister. When do you want to start?"

"Whenever you're ready."

Turning her onto her back, she laughed as I easily slid inside her and left my cock buried. "How does right now sound?"

"I won't bother with my pill going forward." She wrapped her legs around me. "Fill me up, brother. Put a baby in your sister!"

It didn't quite work like that, but I loved the idea that my sister was as eager as I was. The good news is that it didn't take all that long for her to fall pregnant.

*****

Epilogue

I call those years separated from my brother as 'the lost years'. I had been young and foolish, but I wasn't lying when I said I was scared. I was totally in love with my little brother. Devoted. He owned my heart. And it scared me because, the longer our relationship continued, the more I worried about us being found out and the ramifications of that discovery. We would become pariahs of the community, forced apart, no doubt objects of curiosity by the media. 'How could a brother and sister fall in love?' And me being the older, no doubt I'd be under the microscope and more than likely would have ended up in jail.

But I never stopped loving my brother. I'd always been in love with him. I was with other men during those lost years. Not many, and I was honest with him when I said I didn't have a lot of sex with them, and certainly never enjoyed it. None of them knew my mind or body like my brother. Like his girlfriends, my boyfriends seemed to realise I was in love with someone else, but I usually dumped them anyway. I preferred being alone than be with someone.

The one time I took someone home with me, seeing the anguish in my brothers' eyes, I promised myself that I'd never do that again. Steven broke up with me within the week, left terrified by my brother. I was almost ready to tell him why my brother had been so possessive...

I'm aware Mark also had lovers of his own. Considering how handsome and awesome he is, I knew women would have been tripping over themselves. Hearing Holly was with him for five years did hurt. But even with her, I still remember how he looked at me on those rare times we were together. I felt sorry for her in a way, the fact she'd never own his heart like I did.

But we found our way back to each other. I'll always regret the decision I made, the years apart, but we've been making up for it the past ten years. I can't stop smiling at how wonderful our life is now. We bought a large house together out in the suburbs. Started a family, and we now have two daughters and a son of our own. Our parents are fantastic as grandparents. We did have to break links with most of our friends but made new friends in the community.

We can't legally marry but I wear two rings, an engagement and wedding ring, while he also wears a wedding band.

Life is hectic with three kids, full-time jobs, and needing to keep a household running. But that didn't stop my husband and I from enjoying time together nearly every single day. It was usually at night once the children in bed. Right now, I'm waiting on our bed, naked, wet and willing, as he checks on our children a final time.

"Hey, honey, I..." He shut up at seeing his sister-wife on the bed. I've washed and groomed myself, my pussy as smooth as ever, my breasts larger than before, but they were still holding firm enough. I kept myself fit, and I loved seeing his eyes light up at the sight.

He removed his underwear quickly before joining me on the bed, his mouth immediately between my legs. Even after all this time, it was a rare night that my brother didn't feast on my pussy. He simply got better and better, knowing exactly where to lick, where to press his fingers, and I loved it when he had a couple of fingers in my pussy and my arse. The orgasms were earth shattering.

I returned the favour, of course. I'm not one of those women who stopped going down on their partner. I loved sucking his cock, on my knees as he sat on the edge of the bed, gazing up at my brother with undisguised lust and unconditional love. I didn't always swallow, because I loved taking his cum on my face, my tits or my body.

When it came to lovemaking, it depended on our mood. Sometimes it was slow, tender and gentle, and could last for hours. Other nights, I'd demand my brother-husband fuck me hard and fast, wanting to wake up the next morning limping from a sore pussy and, if I was in the mood, a sore arse.

This night was about the former. I'd had a tough week at work and needed attention from my brother-husband. He always seemed to be able to read my mind, and the lovemaking that night was wonderful, feeling all his love flow as he filled my pussy more than once, making sure he made me cum at the same time, before I cuddled into him afterwards.

It was always in those moments after lovemaking that I'd get a little emotional, the regrets still lingering on my mind, the fact he'd remained in love with me all those years, living more in hope than expectation. I'd feel his strong arms hold me tight and I knew he'd never let me go.

I loved my brother, had always loved my brother, would always love my brother, and would do so until the day I died.