All Comments on 'Temptation & Punishment Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Out of Her Genre(s): Hall of Fame Author settles for penning PG-13, JPB Wannabe Story

This was a very good potential story self-bowdlerized by an author who tried to tiptoe around the sensibilities of the TTBers and yet approach the fringes of a few taboo erotic practices. I strongly suspect Goldeniangel somewhere has XXX version of this tale on her harddrive & that's the one, I personally would love to read.

This effort came out stilted & unnatural. Insufficient camaraderie was established for the two male characters to give the leap of erotic faith, credibility. Fortunately this skilled author rarely pulls punches on her other punishment themed sagas. Ch-ch-ch-check them out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the day of man is gone

nothing but pussy assed cuckolds left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not Oscar Wilde

You mangled the Oscar Wilde quote, changing its meaning. He actually wrote "I can resist anything except temptation".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i would kick wife out

she cheated i wouldnt touch her again she deserves to be thrown out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your a dumb

fuck. really erotic, I really hope somebody fucks you over one day and gives you that erotic feeling of being down and out.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
I liked it

The anon trolls with their fox news/bible thumping nonsense can go wank themselves.The wife didn't cheat,her husband gave permission,and mac made sure there was no emotions involved,he was ethical.

Paul's dilemma is a real one,with kink activities it can be hard to do this with.someone you love,fear of hurting them and so forth.Paul is able to talk to Mac after this happens,and understand Janet wanted this,and also how consensual play works,where she can say no if something doesn't work,it touches on reality.The hotness isn't mac having sex with her,it was a couple finding themselves. The Catholic church might not approve but who gives a shit,given how shady their morality is (child abuse is okay,oral sex and birth control is bad) ,if this was unorthodox it will be a lot mote valuable then telling them sex is to make babies.This is not a cuck tale,totally different,and the goal was way different.

Charley49erCharley49erabout 11 years ago
I think

this is clearly a women's fantasy. But why a woman thinks that humiliating the husband while cheating is sexy, I am not sure. Does she love her husband 100%: not any more. And if he really loved her he would have either kicked the asshole out or left hemself and started the divorce. No matter the wife's reasoning, this is not love or partnership. While the writing is good, the fantasy is not erotic. Hurting people is not sexy unless you like inflicting pain and normally that would not be acceptable. Maybe this is a woman's fantasy, but...

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
However you dress it up

the husband was still cuckolded and the wife cheated. A very well written piece, even though it was a bit taccato in places, and it wasn't at all to my taste so I won't mark it.

I don't often say it (if ever) but this would surely be a case where separation would be the best course for both of them.

littlebittyjetlittlebittyjetabout 11 years ago
Great story!!

Part 2 now, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As to Oscar Wilde

Mr. Wilde was a very intelligent man and at the same time he had a mess of psychological problems none of which could have been properly treated during his era. He often said things for the shcokc value as in the case with the quote at the beginning of this story. In fact his quote is pure bull shit the way to reject temptation for someone who is well adjusted is to do just hat reject it and move on. Anyone who went through college to graduation learns to reject temptation again and again.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Except for the shoebox ...

If it were not for the shoebox, I would say this story is at a great stopping point. Well, the shoebox AND the title! Both are easily edited, but I suspect we WILL be getting Ch.2 (which I WILL read)! Then I will rate the overall. Chapter one is resting right now at a 4.5, so an ending which really adds something beyond Hubby getting into spanking and fucking (OR Sweetie finding a less-satisfactory Mac replacement) will move up the rating. Three would not be impossible if Ch.2 sux!

AquaprincessisnowqueenAquaprincessisnowqueenabout 11 years ago
People Really Need to Check Themselves

Personally I think this story is honest and real (in fact I know many couples who have used a third to help expand their sexual horizons). But the people who comment now that what made me comment.

You know from the category that its going to involve husband, wife and a third or some sort of kink. so if you believe husband and wife cant do anything but be with each other and have safe conventional sex, then you need to read another category.

Second of all read the authors notes don't read a story if the authors note tell you it has something in it that you don't like. do not read the story then comment that it was distasteful for a point that the author picked out.

And finally never attack the author personally. Attack the story as much as you like but never attack the person who wrote it coz you never know who they are. trust me it could turn out to be your best friend you just threatened and really are you going to follow through if it is your best friend.

People think before you leave comments while you may not like it others do and never threaten an author coz you never know who the author is

That's my peace Love the story angel and look forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Two good men and one great wife

I think both of those men were amazing. The husband for wanting to give his wife the world even when he didn't feel that he was the one to do it. And the friend for keeping the welfare of his married friends foremost in his mind. And what a great woman for refusing to take advantage of her living arrangement when her curiosity got the better of her. Instead she was determined to be true to her husband, even to the point of trusting him when he brought up a way to fulfill her fantasy. All around a wonderful and extremely hot story. You are a great author.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I'm withholding my comment until I read ch. 2. Not enough information to give an opinion.

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I don't think I have ever seen this many readers make comments THIS LONG. It says something about the intensity of the story and how it hits home with so many people. I look forward to Ch 2. Well done.

CoryleaCoryleaabout 11 years ago
Well Done!

Unusually realistic treatment of this topic for Literotica; nicely done.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
A Boulder on a Pinnacle

This chapter has ended as a "best case" for this senario, but the potential for disaster was much greater than the chance for success. A husband that is unwilling to try new positions has much deeper problems. Paul was plagued by memories of losing control while spanking a girlfriend. If he lost contol would he even hear a safe word? His worries are founded. Why hasn't he sought professional help or at least spoken to his wife about his fears? I think the professional help is needed for him to overcome his reluctance to try new positions and at least try mild fantasies. Instead he launches his wife into infidelity. Will she now think that it is OK to go outside the marriage every time Paul refuses to satisfy her cravings?

I disagree with the authors assesment that Paul is not a wimp. He is a wimp because he is afraid to talk to his wife and deal with his problems, not because he let Janet explore her sexuality.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Interesting characters

GA made some interesting points here. Lots of people are afraid of any type of kinks, we commonly assume because they find them repulsive, or sexually inhibited. But here GA made an interesting point, the husband is worried that he will loose control. Dan Savage had a woman on his pod cast who had a bondage fetish. She liked to be tied up and displayed naked, but wasn't interested in sucking or fucking. The husband took her a few times, and then agreed she could participated with a regular partner, much like you letting your wife play mixed doubles with someone else.

I agree that the husband gave permission, so it wasn't cheating in any case.

I enjoyed it, but didntt see chapter 2 :(

Chilley

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A cheating whore and a willing cuck star in this swill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES