Temptation and Reclamation Pt. 02

Story Info
John makes-up with Karen, but sees nurse Lesley one more time.
2.9k words
4.56
3.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Part one of the story can be found HERE. All written communications (text messages, e-mails) are in italics. I felt it worked better splitting it into two parts rather than one long story.

John looked at the message stunned.

"How did she get my number?" he wondered.

Ping! Another text

Can't wait to feel you inside me again

"Who's that honey?" his wife called out.

"Wrong number!" John responded.

If you ever want to see me again, clean friendly texts only. No mention of what happened in the hospital. Save the dirty stuff for Lit. John wrote back

Okay : - ( was the response.

John quickly deleted the texts before his wife came back out wearing a purple lacy lingerie pajama set.

John groaned a little in pain.

"What's wrong honey?" Karen asked.

"We definitely overdid it," John said. "Instead of resting I let my lust and passion for you kick into overdrive and now I'm in pain. We'll just need to take it easy for a while. But what's gotten into you? You never dress this sexy especially for bed."

"I guess it was the surgery," Karen replied as she laid down on her side next to her husband. "There was a short time there when I didn't think you were going to pull through and I'd lose you forever. Then when you were in the hospital room I thought I might lose you to that sexy nurse.

"I decided that I needed to stop being self-conscious about how I think I look in outfits like this and wear them because you love how I look in them."

A tear ran down Karen's face as she spoke.

John wiped away the tear and kissed her lips before speaking.

"I'm not going anywhere," John said. "You're stuck with me. I'm yours. Besides no sexy woman has ever made a pass at me and I doubt that's going to change anytime soon."

"I know I've denied you things sexually and that you fantasize about fucking other women," Karen said. "Women that are thinner than me, sexier than me, more adventurous, more vocal and verbal than me, and God only knows what else more. I just want to show you that I can be just as sexy as them."

"Haven't I always told you that?" John said. "Every time you're naked or undressing in front of me I always move to cop a feel or rub my body against yours, telling you how turned on I get seeing you that way."

"Yes, you say I turn you on, but you've never called me sexy," Karen said.

"I'm sorry," John said. "You are sexy and even more so when you're dressed this way. Can you dress this way more often?"

"Maybe," Karen said with a laugh.

"Good," John said as he leaned in to his wife and kissed her passionately, rubbing his hands over her back before giving her bare ass a playful squeeze.

As he squeezed her ass he pushed himself against her and she felt his now stiff cock brushing against her pussy.

"Down boy," she laughed. "Didn't you just say we need to take it easy?"

"There are ways to get me off where I can just be a passive participant," he said.

"You're right," she laughed and gripped his cock and started stroking it fast. "Come on, show me how much you like this sexy outfit."

She kept stroking fast, begging him to cum. She leaned in so he could clearly see her emphasized cleavage.

Soon she saw a drip of precum leaking out.

"Let me know when you're going to cum, I want to take you in my mouth," she said. "Please cum soon, my arm's getting tired."

"Get ready," John groaned moments later.

She moved into position and moved her mouth over his cock as he started to moan, putting his fingers in her hair holding her head in place, as his cock twitched shooting a large load of cum into her mouth. When he was done she lifted her head and went to the bathroom to spit.

"I'm sorry, I can't swallow that like you probably want me to," she said.

"It's okay," John said. "I just love that sensation of your mouth wrapped around me when I do cum."

Then soon drifted off to sleep next to each other.

Over the next month, as John recovered Karen continued to dress sexy and be more agreeable to John's requests for increased frequency with the playfulness, from simple groping and rubbing each other in the shower to oral. She was still reluctant to talk dirty like he wanted. They held off on intercourse since they didn't want to risk hurting him again before he's fully healed.

While things were great with John and Karen, he had a problem he felt guilty about. He had been avoiding Lesley's advances. He kept the Private Messaging with her fun and friendly, updating her on his progress. He kept changing the subject every time she tried changing the subject to sex.

Another week later, now six weeks out from surgery, John and Karen decided the time was right to go for it. To set the mood they went out to dinner at their favorite seafood restaurant. They held hands and smiled at each other on the ride home. Once inside the tenderness extended into a slow foreplay of undressing and caressing each other. Before long they were naked and Karen was slowly stroking his cock and he had a hand between her thighs rubbing her pussy as he sucked her breasts.

They were smiling, looking into each other's eyes and moaning. It didn't take long for John to be rock hard and Karen to be wet with desire begging for his cock.

She rolled onto her back and John got on top of her and slowly entered her. There was no urgency, they were making slow, passionate love, savoring each other. John lasted longer than he had with her in a long time, 20 minutes, as she wrapped her legs around him, hugged him to pull him down closer to her. She whispered and panted encouragement to keep going, telling him how good he felt. They finally came together with a simultaneous moan.

By coincidence, the next day Lesley sent a PM demanding to know what's going on, why he keeps avoiding restarting their intense sex chats and why he keeps avoiding setting a date with her. John explained that things are too good with Karen and he doesn't want to mess anything up.

Lesley's message in response read:

Don't make me go Glenn Close 'Fatal Attraction' on you. I will NOT be ignored. I will NOT just be cast aside like this. You WILL give me the day of pleasure your promised me. If you don't I will go into the hospital records, get your address, or your wife's e-mail If it's there, and send her EVERYTHING -- our PMs, a description of what we did that night in the hospital, a description of that cute little birthmark on your shaft, it all comes out unless you stop avoiding me.

John, seeing no way out, relented and agreed to a Tuesday meetup two weeks later at her house.

She greeted him with a hug and kiss, wearing a short silk robe with nothing underneath, leaving her ass barely covered and her breasts clearly visible through the fabric.

"I've missed you," she said. "But you're overdressed, get naked, quickly."

"You are sexier than I remember," John said as he undressed.

Once naked, he went to her and embraced her, kissing her passionately as she urgently pulled on his cock.

"Why are you doing this to me," he moaned as he removed her robe and licked her neck.

"Because I want to get you addicted to me again," she replied.

"Really?" he growled as his dick began to harden.

"Really," she responded as she licked his neck and rubbed her breasts against him. "I need you in me."

"That's what you'll get," he said angrily as he pushed her down so she was in front of him, bent over the arm of the couch.

He quickly put on a condom, grabbed her hips and slammed into her hard.

"Ow," she said. "What's wrong with you?"

He started thrusting harder and smacking her ass.

"This is your punishment for not respecting our friendship and not accepting my no," he said. "This is also punishment for blackmailing me into temptation where I could become addicted to fucking the sexiest woman I know."

He leaned forward, grabbed her breasts and slammed into her harder.

"Please stop, you're hurting me," she cried.

"Not yet," he growled.

A minute later he was panting as he grabbed her hips and thrust in deep as he came with a groan.

After pulling out he moved to sit on the couch and saw the tears streaming down her face

"I'm sorry," he said "I let anger get the best of me. Anger at you for not giving me the space I needed and anger at myself for instantly falling for you again the moment I walked through the door."

He tried to give her a comforting hug and she pushed him away.

"Not yet, not now," she said as she stopped crying.

"I'm truly sorry," he said. "Seeing you brought back all those feelings I thought I had repressed. Seeing you reminded me of how wonderful you are inside and out. I got mad at myself for wanting to cheat. I owe you a special day and if you'll let me I'd like to start over and make it an extra special day for you."

"I'm sorry I forced you into something you weren't ready for," she replied. "It's just that I missed the tender, passionate way we'd cyber and after what happened in the hospital, I missed your touch and your cock."

They hugged, shared a tender kiss on the lips, and she looked up to him as he brushed the hair away from her eyes.

"After a start like this, I'm going to expect a lot to make it extra special, think you're up to the challenge?" she said while grinning.

"Yes, I am," he said. "The first thing I have to do is kiss those ouches to make them better."

With that he positioned her so she was kneeling on the couch, facing away from him.

He got on his knees in front of the couch and started to plant soft kisses on the areas of her buttocks that were red from his slapping. He also started to slowly finger and rub her vulva. She sighed softly as his touch sent waves of pleasure through her body.

He moved his mouth to her vulva and started to slowly lick her labia. He gently sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth one at a time, savoring the taste of her wetness. She was starting to moan and gently pushing her hips back against his face. He continued this for several minutes as her moans grew louder. Then he told her to turn around and sit down, which she did.

He knelt between her legs, putting her legs on his shoulders as he moved his face back to her pussy and continued to lick her. He brought a hand up and gently finger fucked her. She put her hands on his head, holding his head in place.

Her breath was coming in quick pants as she gently began lifting her hips to push herself against his face.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes!" she moaned as her body shook slightly as her orgasm hit.

John continued his oral assault on her savoring her taste and increasing the intensity of his finger fucking.

Her speech was incoherent through the moans as the rate of her panting increased. Moments later her speech briefly became clear.

"Oh my god, oh god, oh shit," she squealed as she squirted her juices onto John's face.

John removed his wet face from her pussy and looked up at her smiling.

"How was that?" John said with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh my god," Leslie said. "I've never had an orgasm that intense where I've squirted like that."

"Glad to be of service," John laughed as he dragged his wet face across and up her belly. He paused briefly to nibble on her nipples before moving to her face and kissing her.

John stood up, his hard cock pointing straight at Leslie's face. He held out a hand and spoke.

"Let's get up, go to a bed and continue this," he said.

"Not until I get to reciprocate," she replied as she started stroking his cock.

She gradually increased the speed of her strokes while teasing the tip with her tongue.

She then ran her tongue in a circle around the crown and wrapped her lips around the tip.

She lifted the shaft so it was straight up and down as she stroked, giving her full access to his balls, which she licked before taking them into her mouth one at a time.

"Cum for me," she pleaded and looked up at him. "You love it when you can look into my eyes as I do this."

She smiled up at him and gave him a wink.

"Please cum for me," she pleaded.

John was determined to hold out as he loved the sensation of her mouth and hand on him down there.

"Okay, if you're not going to cum for me, I'm going to make you cum for me," she said.

With that she closed her lips over the tip, moved her other hand to his ass and slid a finger inside to massage his prostate.

"Oh shit," John groaned as he put his hands on her head and thrust his cock further into her mouth as he shot stream after stream of cum into her mouth. Some was dribbling out of the corners.

"Did I tell you in the hospital that I love how you taste?" she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Now we can go to the bedroom, follow me."

Once in bed, they spent time just cuddling, her head on his shoulder, gentle kisses, his arm wrapped around her. After about 15 minutes the foreplay began she began stroking him and he began to finger her. Their kisses grew in intensity as he also began rubbing her breasts and her stroking him became firmer. Once he was hard she rolled a condom onto him.

Moments later, she was on her back and he was between her legs entering her. He was using a slow, steady stroke wanting the experience to last as long as possible. At this pace he could lean in and kiss her without missing a beat.

"Mmmmm, this tenderness is nice," she purred. "But I need to feel us fucking, can you go faster and harder for me?"

With that John slid out and off her and stood by the edge of the bed. He dragged her over so just her ass was hanging over the edge. He put her legs on his shoulders and slammed into her hard.

He repeatedly thrust into her hard and fast, rapidly pulling back so just the tip was inside followed by slamming back into her.

The sound of their skin slapping together was as loud as their moans. John looked down and smiled, loving the sight of Lesley's breasts bouncing as he pounded her. Moments later with a loud groan John held himself inside her as his cock twitched in orgasm. That in turn set off Lesley's climax.

They were soon lying next to each other.

"Remember this was a one-time only thing," John said. "Our special moment together. You are the sweetest and sexiest woman I have ever been with. I don't want to try topping today."

"I know it's just one time," Lesley smiled back. "You're the sweetest, most caring man I know. I don't want anything to ruin our friendship."

"I have changed my mind about one thing," John said.

"What's that?" Lesley responded.

"We can start fucking each other's brains out again in PM or in chat," he chuckled.

"Good," Lesley smiled back. "Now that we know what we're like in person, we can add it to our adventures."

After 20 minutes of cuddling John got up and dressed to go home. They shared a final hug and kiss before he left.

At home, Karen asked how his day was.

"Good, I ran a few errands and tried going back to the gym," John said.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Good, but I might have overdid it," he replied. "I really need a shower, want to join me?"

"Yes," she responded.

They went upstairs and got naked for the shower.

"How about you soap me up before kissing me?" John said, knowing he had to get the scent of Lesley and condom off him.

"Okay, whatever you want," she replied.

In the shower they soaped each other up and passionately hugged and kissed.

She gave him a handjob to completion and he fingered her to climax.

After showering they moved to the bed and continued to cuddle, sharing their love.

Over the next few weeks, although he felt guilty about cheating, he was happy his wife didn't suspect a thing about his seeing Leslie again. He was happy she continued to dress sexily and be open-minded about sex.

However, one night when John jokingly suggested a three-way, he was shot down.

"You're mine, I'm yours, and there's no sharing," she said.

"It's okay," John replied. "I'm a lucky man to have a wife as wonderful as you."

"Yes you are," Karen laughed before they drifted off to sleep together.