All Comments on 'Temptation of a Social Worker Ch. 02'

by loosepetals

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally Part 2!!!

I've been waiting for the second part for so long! Great read thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Must Read Ch 1 to appreciate this!

I enjoy the character development of Elizabeth so far. A very tittilating story and looking forward to chapter 3.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
1*...

1 *...No comments needed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just terrible

And something did happen. He had it all recorded on his I-phone. Stupid story. Poorly thought out with cardboard characters spouting absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great reading??? No, just trash reading.

Sorry I wasted time reading this garbage. Clearly a "1 minus."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
quit

Quit quit quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow you guys are harsh!

This chapter wasn't so bad. It probably would have been better if she combined this to the end of chapter 1. I think our chief complaint is just not much sex in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Construcive

Trying to be constructive here. You definitely have the kernel of a great story. But as some of the previous critics have said, there's a bit too much extreme and unbelieveable 'action' and not enough story.

I love the petite, conservative Asian lady with a hidden ache theme. Just plan out a story line with a bit more care.

Good luck.

zleiszleisover 9 years ago

perhaps a anklet for her next as a reminder. a sign that she's fair game and she should submit to having cum in her shoes or giving footjobs in public whenever/wherever someone notices it.

HaythamHaythamabout 5 years ago
Hot hot hot and hot

Love to read more about Matthew and Liz section

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous