All Comments on 'Temptation Pt. 01'

by Cutestarr65

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

If she is on the big side, your friends won't want to talk about her! She is fat and young a_holes like you won't want to "do" her. All young idiots like yourself want is thigh gap skinny bitches.

1* - and be thankful there aren't negative stars. You lost me after 2 paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the frick...

did I just read?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Rape is rape is rape. That fucking sick perv needs to go to prison for what he did. Seeing that he likes rape so much, hopefully he'd become someone's bitch while in jail so he can learn to enjoy getting his skinny ass raped every night. And running upstairs and locking his mom in the basement so he won't get caught? What a fucking idiot!!

writerjabwriterjabover 8 years ago
Love?

A bit misguided here. Someone who loves someone else doesn't fuck that person without consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible

Seriously, this was an awful story. "I love you.", rape. Sorry, it just doesn't work. I hope you delete this story.

However, your writing, technically, is OK so please continue just get a better story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RAPE!!!!!!!!

In some states he could receive up to 50 years plus when you include the Internet broadcast whether his mother charged him or not it's out on the net plus all his friends cheering him on could be charged as accessories to the rape unless they reported it. This is really fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a damn rape story

I don't give a fuck if he raped his mother or a stranger, rape is rape, and this piece of shit belongs in th e non-consent category. You should give a warning for rape stories in you subheading.

One star for publishing a damn rape story.

Rapists should be castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You sick bastard.

The title suggested Temptattion as in attraction and seduction not a disgusting Rapist piece of Shit.

This should not be in this Category.

The only reason I even clicked on page two was to post this comment and call you a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottt

This is hott addition to destruction. But also have the son share her with some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shit

What a piece of shit you sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the trols

Oh by the way this site is infested with trolls. You can delete thier comments and report them if you want. But all the anon replies arw most likely the same person.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
I didn't

Rate this story with any stars as it was Rape and letting his sick friends watch made it even worse.

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
You need help

RAPE - plain and simple and to do it to a family member is sicker than sick.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
The ending just compounded this.

Rape is bad enough just by itself...but this thing is sooooooo wrong!

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I went ahead and finished this much to my regret..............

.............to see if you tried to redeem it in some way, but will not be reading any additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for next chapter.

Waiting for next chapters. 21850+ views and 22+Favorites. Your fans deserve a continuation. Also include the friends!

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Wrong

I'm all for incest romance between "CONSENTING ADULTS", rape should not be allowed. This needs major editing and changing. I have no problem they becoming a couple, but him raping her, nope, not right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The solution to his problem is to knock her up!

Get him to impregnate her.

Obviously being Catholic she can not abort the child.

Nor can she tell her husband about getting knocked up by the son.

That way she will have no choice but to give in to her son's demands.

I do not agree about the "rape" comments.

I would put this in the "non consent/reluctance" category, as there was obviously a kernel of lust hiding in the mother's heart for the son anyway!

Whatever else you do, DO NOT get others involved in this affair.

A mother/son relationship must be private as it is the biggest taboo there is.

Even two brothers fucking the mother is not really on.

Your last story was good but would have been better with only one son.

Definitely no other males though.

The mother's daughter, her sister or even her mother can be part of the relationship but other males getting involved would screw up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Future Chapters

I see the rape comments below, and while I can see why they say that and it is true that you might have lost a few fans from this story, but all-in-all I enjoyed the story. And I too would view this as non-consent over rape. That said, with this being part 1, what's going to happen when the father does eventually return? It's not like he walked on the family or anything, so his return is inevitable.

I do agree with one of the other commentators, do not involve any other males in this story. Keep them online. Use their comments as fuel for his encouragement.

If you do decide to bring in another female into the equation, I would suggest that by the time this happens his mom will be consenting and discrete in their activities. That might also give people their "redemption" story.

I do look forward to the part 2 of story. This one went one way, then another, and then back again. I hope the next one gives a story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO MEANS NO !!!!!

RAPE IS THE MOST DISTRUCTIVE ACT IN THE SEXUAL WORLD...

RAPISTS SHOULD BE THROUGHN IN A CELL WITH BIG BUBBA AND MADE TO FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE .. BEFORE THEY CHEMICLY CASTRATE THEM FOR LIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hated this story

The fact that this guy raped his own mother is reprehensible but to betray her on this level was horrible. If you had kept the online viewers to just his friends than maybe but to make it an open forum...

Once i got to the part where he grabbed her hair and forced her face into his lap I stopped reading.

washdog10washdog10over 8 years ago
Disgusting Tripe

Some of your readers seem to think that there is some type of distinction between non-consent and rape. Let me inform them that there is no such distinction under the law. If the woman does not openly consent then it is rape, period. There is no such thing as implied consent. The boy in this story is a cheap, cowardly, disgusting rapist and should rot in hell. As for the author, you are a piece of shit and so is your warped story, and no I did not read the whole thing.

I always have questions for guys who write this kind of garbage, and for those who think this is erotica. This is not erotica, it is just a story about criminal sexual conduct on the part of the boy in this story. Why do guys write stories about dominating, raping, or punishing their mothers? Do they hate mom or do they just hate women. There is nothing erotic about rape and let there be no doubt about this story, IT WAS RAPE!!! I do wish that Literotica would screen out this garbage. This site is too good a site to allow this crap.

Thepie33Thepie33over 8 years ago
Idiots

You have to love how people come out and condem others for their writing styles and views. You need to realize this is fiction and didn't actually happen. For you to condem the author like this is real and someone actually was "raped" just makes you ignorant and pathetic. This was a work of art and very detailed and to the point. I'm glad you didn't take seven pages to get into it. I agree with the others about not involving his friends physically but great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucked up sissy son

Little sissy deserves boiling water scalding on his head while he sleeps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Ignore those who trash your story. They didn't,t have to read it! I personally like your writing and am now going to read others you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got Rage?

Ladies and Gentlemen, take a deep breath and temper your indignation with a little perspective. The offering you just read here is a work of FICTION, not a true story that was written about after the fact. Your acting like the author is the boy in the story, because it was written in the first person. Your jumping to conclusions that the author is a piece of crap because he must hold the same kinks or fetishes as his subject matter, and your ready to start burning all the books he writes. Will you also burn the scientists and those who have medicinal skills because you know nothing about it, and therefore it must be witchcraft? There are many authors who write about uncomfortable subjects, not because they support the themes and actions they write about, but because they can. It's called artistic freedom, to create whatever comes to mind in the name of art, and they're supported and protected by the constitution under the provisions of freedom of speech. Nobody is forced to read the content of any of the stories on this site. Knee-jerk reactions have a low percentage of being correct with their assumptions. It's just not worth getting your blood pressure up to the point that you have a heart attack over something that never really happened. Fiction, remember? Next time you start to get caught up in what's not real, remember the words a wise man, Jimi Hendrix, once wrote: "You just can't believe everything you see and hear, can you?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a work of ficton a.k.a. fantasy

To those jumping around screaming it's a work of make believe and IT DID NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. It's is in the incest section because it is just that an incest story. Now force or coercion pieces are not everyone's cup of tea and I can understand that from a writers perspective as well as a readers side just like cuckolding, incest pregnancy, incest, bondage,etc. I do have an account on here and no I am not the writer of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You Fucked Your Mom !!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read HEY ANNONY you turd

it's still better than fucking you whore dead wife or you blowing me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Similar story

I'm trying to find another story on this site with a similar premise: artist mother forces son to take nude photos with her, he feels uncomfortable with nudity, she lets him have sex with her, he forces himself up her ass, and all the while she's taking pictures of it all. I first found it a few years ago, but I forget its title.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
A load of crap !!!!!

RAPE is no way to treat your Mother. No matter how much you want her, and to let your buddies have her. You should get a good ass fucking, or maybe not, you just might like it.

ugonnacum91ugonnacum91about 4 years ago
why the hell?

you are sick if you call this writing, this is so not what people would like. sad, really sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCutestarr65@Cutestarr65
Hi, I'm CuteStarr. I'm always up for a chat, but please don't go asking if I cam. Here for fun, and I want to keep that simple, If I want to share pics, I'll share them. I'm into both women and men, but with a strong preference to other ladies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES