Temptations & Desires Pt. 02

Story Info
A Singaporean Couple's Night Out.
2k words
2.83
3.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Temptations & Desires Pt. 01. The story is shared through Sam's POV.

VALENTINES DAY (V-DAY)

THE LOBBY

A level of tenseness filled my atmosphere. Here I was, waiting in the lobby of the Capita Green Building at the heart of the CBD (Central Business District). I had taken half a day's leave to ensure that I had sufficient time to be prepared. My air-conditioned surroundings weren't able to cool off my anxieties. The office crowd made their way out of the building as I waited for my wife to arrive (we had agreed to meet at the lobby), my feelings were a mixture of excitement and anxiousness.

"Sam!", I turned around and all thoughts immediately left my mind. There she was, my beloved wife. Her chin-length bob hair was styled with bangs and a light brown dye, adding a touch of sophistication to her appearance. Her dark blue eyes were stunning and attractive to the casual observer. While she didn't apply much makeup, her face was glowing, radiant when compared to the tired faces of CBD workers leaving their offices. For her outfit, Ally wore a blue jorelle satin a-line midaxi dress that complimented her modest figure and highlighted her curves. To round it off, she wore a set of white pump heels to accompany the dress and portrayed her elegance like no other. Time seemed to stop in the lobby, as I noticed the gazing eyes of strangers aimed in our direction. I was unsure which were they more astounded by: The encapsulating beauty of this gorgeous lady in a blue dress, or the average joe she was walking confidently towards with glee.

Ally apologized for being late, as she planted a peck on my cheek in a warm embrace. I was still mesmerized by her beauty, as I stood there looking like a cartoonish dummy, having no words to respond. I wasn't aware Ally was late. And certainly not aware I was having a boner within my briefs, but she was. Her gleeful smile turned into a flirtatious grin, as she discreetly moved her hand over my crotch area to confirm what she knew. As Ally discreetly used her hand to tease my crotch area (making my boner even harder), I joked that we should cancel the reservation and instead order takeaway from the restaurant back to our love nest. She sheepishly counter-suggested we check in to a hotel nearby immediately and order room service, her face instantly blushing at her bold spontaneity. "I'm joking babe!" I whispered, while hugging her firmly. I assured her that the spontaneous idea would be reserved for another chapter in our adventures.

THE ELEVATOR

Reservations were not easy to come by for this restaurant, hence it would be a shame if we didn't make the most of it. Planting a kiss on her forehead, I led her past the electronic gantry and away from the envious pairs of eyes in the lobby, to the elevator as we made our way to the restaurant. Once we were alone inside the lift and the doors closed, without warning i planted a deep kiss on my wife's alluring red lips. That action itself seemed to have caught her by surprise, but she readily obliged and didn't resist. Lust had overtaken me, displaying my passionate affection for the beauty before me. Not long after, we were frenching each other, our tongues wrapped and intertwining with our mouths still plastered to each other. My left hand was now caressing her hair by the back of her head, with my right hand gently rubbing the back of her waist. Her right palm was placed upon my right cheek while its fingers tickled my earlobes, with her left hand was placed upon my chest. I was initially concerned that others might enter, but overwhelming sexual desire for my wife overrode those fears. Boldly I shifted my right from her back to her pubic area, while maintaining my left hand grasping her hair. Ally was really wet, and very aroused. She let out a soft moan, which got progressively louder. By now slurping sounds from our frenching and moaning filled the elevator, relegating the lift music to the background as it made its ascent to our destination. We were now passionate lovers who had just reconnected with each other, upon making a secret rendezvous.

Soon the elevator reached our floor, as the bell sounded and its doors began sliding open. Our reflexes quickly took over and we both dislodged our bodies from one another. At that moment, Ally gave me a wicked smile to imply that both of us would finish this activity later. Taking a moment to compose ourselves, we both headed out and towards the restaurant.

THE RESTAURANT

Artemis Grill & Sky Bar was an ideal location for our Valentine's Day date, with the restaurant's high-level giving dinners a good vantage point view. I was probably fortunate to have secured the reservation, given that I made it in the eleventh hour! Arriving at the restaurant, we waited at the entrance as one of the waiters checked to confirm our reservations. "Sorry mam, but your hair...", the waiter motioned to my wife's hair. Suddenly Ally's face turned red, and promptly excused herself to use the washroom to re-adjust her bangs. It suddenly dawned on my wife that her hair was in a slight mess (from our hot kissing action in the elevator). I gave her a smirk as she told me to go in first, her face blushing and feeling embarrassed by the result of our passionate handiwork being noticeable to another stranger.

Upon the reservation's confirmation, I was led to my seat by the waiter as Ally was still in the washroom. Artemis had granted both of us a table view, facing the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. While not the most spectacular, I wouldn't be complaining as the other seats were not much better. I had indicated that it was our first time and a very special occasion between my wife and me (not just V-Day), plus we wanted good seats, hence the restaurant smartly understood the type of seating arrangements they would provide for us.

My wife soon made her way back from the washroom to join me at the table, her bangs and hair now adjusted properly. We proceeded to order our selections of starters, mains, a second to share, and desserts. For the house pour wine, we decided to go with a prosecco. The wine was served first, along with two glasses of water. I tended to glow red first, so those two glasses would come in handy. My wife wouldn't be needing either of those for the night, she was a good drinker.

As night fell, the surrounding office buildings outside the restaurant had their signages lit up, displaying the different construction firms and bank logos. Also looking down, we caught a view of the Marina Bay Sands across the Marina Bay Area. While we enjoyed our wine, reveling in our conversation amidst the beautiful nightlight backdrop, the waiter suddenly approached us offering a bottle of champagne with a bucket of ice. Me and Ally looked at each other confused, wondering if we had accidentally ordered the additional bottle. The waiter clarified that the champagne was not a mistaken order, "Compliments from the gentleman in the black blazer" pointing in the direction of the sky bar.

THE STRANGER

I turned around and saw a caucasian male draped in a black blazer, wearing a light blue long-sleeve shirt underneath it, glancing back in our direction. He had wavy dark brown hair, a pair of alluring eyes, a sculpted nose, with a charming and gorgeous smile. His jawline was perfectly symmetrical, as though it was handcrafted by the Greek gods. This guy looked like Alexander the Great, considering most historians agreed that Alexander was a very handsome man. The caucasian raised his glass of champagne in our direction.

I turned back to Ally, noticing her glancing back at the handsome stranger with a flirtatious smile. She simultaneously raised her glass slightly and nodded, to acknowledge his kind gesture and nothing else. "Hope you enjoy our free bottle of awesome champagne babe, the things I do for you babe!" Ally whispered to me, her eyes still gazing and smiling at the caucasian man. "Yea at the expense of me losing my wife?", I sarcastically remarked. Ally slowly turned to look at me, her face showing delight as she sensed I was feeling jealous. She craved that kind of attention from me. It makes her feel desired, yearned after, and wanted by someone she loves. To Ally, the exchange of glances and smiles with the caucasian at the bar was purely transactional for her (making me jealous and her feeling desired), as it was for me (the free bottle of quality champagne). She didn't care what the stranger was thinking, all my beloved wife cared about was satisfying both our needs.

THE ENCOUNTER

What we weren't expecting was for the caucasian to approach our direction, whilst we were still engaged in our discussion. "I sincerely apologize for startling the both of you", he said with a charming smile and a light pat on Ally's shoulders. His name was Brad and confidently introduced himself as reporting to C-Suite executives for one of the U.S. Banks and produced his name card. His rank was Senior V.P., an impressive achievement given his age of 35 years old (he was V.P. in his early 30s). Ally could relate to that career drive Brad had, herself being made junior partner in her early 30s, ahead of the curve. After a formal round of introductions, Brad pulled a chair from the adjacent empty table and sat between myself and Ally. We were taken aback at his bold move, however he was a smooth talker and a conversationalist. Brad initially made eye contact with both of us during the initial banter, but I could tell he had only one thing on his mind: Ally. It was so obvious Brad was fawning over Ally, complimenting and describing her beauty as though I was blind and needed such detailed descriptions. I observed him making more direct eye contact with Ally and less with me.

As much as I felt upset that this stranger had interrupted our pleasant date, he was very brave to make such a bold move on my wife in front of me. A part of me started to get aroused as they both struck up great chemistry, friendly banter soon turning into playful teasing between them. Ally soon noticed that her interactions with Brad were becoming a bit too physical for her comfort. At times when Brad stroked and felt her hand, she would pull back to play with her hair just to display her wedding ring. Brad either didn't get the hint or just didn't care that she was married. Perhaps he had 'a thing' for married women? That turned out to be a bigger turn-on for me!

I noticed Ally starting to get nervous, as her eyes made side contact with mine looking uncomfortable. Yes, Brad was handsome and she appreciated his attention to her finer details. She probably only wanted my jealous attention and maybe the champagne, not the stranger that came along with it. I found the situation not just arousing, but amusing at the same time. Eager to see how she would dig herself out of this encounter, I responded by casting a smirk back at her, as to say no help was arriving to her rescue.

"Pardon me sir, but we will be needing this seat back." the waiter interrupted as he motioned for Brad to vacate the seat. Another couple at the adjacent table were waiting to be seated. "Oh my, I had no idea! I guess that's what happens when you stumble upon the rose among the thorns!" Brad apologized to the other couple, while motioning towards Ally.

"Aww I guess this is goodbye Brad!" Ally smirking remarked, with an added hidden sigh of relief. "Or, perhaps see you again!" Brad teased with a wink. And with that he wished us a pleasant evening, not before placing his namecard on our table.

To be continued...