Temptations & Desires Pt. 01

Story Info
A singaporean couple's sexual adventures.
2.2k words
3.2
3.5k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BACKGROUND

Sam and Ally have been together for 3 years. They are a Chinese couple in Singapore, with both having tied the knot last year.

Sam: In his early 30's, 1.87m tall, with slick short black hair, and a chubby figure. An introvert who radiates 'nice guy' vibes, with an 'old soul'. But beneath the surface, he possesses a desire for erotic fantasies.

Ally: In her early 40's, elegant looks, and 1.65m tall. Spotting chin-length bob hair and an average figure with a pair of firm side-set boobs. She is a conversationalist and 'young' at heart. The 'perfect role-model' wife to others, but a nymphomaniac to her man.

They are seen as a lawful couple, the pair that many believe (including themselves), will stay true to the confines of their marriage vows. But their worlds were about to change.....

THE OFFICE

"Hey, Sam! So have you got everything prepared yet?", Pamela queried cheekily.

Pamela was a colleague of Sam's, she was 7 years his junior, yet had grown comfortable striking up conversations with him about life, career, interests, etc. At least she was someone Sam could have access to, finding out the latest trends for young people. Lest he turns stale and fails to keep up with his 'youthful' wife.

"Prepared for?!" Sam exclaimed. "Valentine's Day with your wife! It's around the corner yoh!" Pamela gleefully quipped. "Oh, of course! I have made the arrangements, my planning will move my wifey to tears!" Sam declared smugly. The reality couldn't have been further from the truth.

Sam was blessed with many talents, amongst them was the gift of the gab. Unfortunately, there was one thing that Sam was equally good at as well, procrastinating. The 'what', 'where', and 'how'. These were things that Sam didn't enjoy thinking about. Perhaps his wife, Ally, would have approached this differently, and with more enthusiasm than him. "If only Ally was the one planning such occasions", Sam mused to himself. But alas the universe has it all determined, by the cultural norms that it would be the man having to sweep the woman off her feet.

"Wow! Much confidence I see in you, dude!" Pamela responded. "And how about you and your hubby? Any plans made for V-Day week yet?" Sam remarked.

"Nah, me and my hubby are just gonna have some home-cooked food and rest like couch potatoes. Valentine's Day has become too commercialized, we have both decided that every day will be our V-Day hahas!" Pamela laughed it off. "Anyways, don't break a leg stressing about this whole V-Day thing! Remember mutual love for each other is the most important!"

"Thanks...I guess." Sam replied. Yep, he would have to think of something fast, V-Day was next week. If history was any indication of the future, then this year's V-Day was starting to resemble last year's one between Sam and Ally. And that event last year didn't have a fantastic conclusion to it, resulting in an awkward and silent evening between the pair.

Quickly, Sam sent a text via telegram chat to his beloved wife, seeking her availability and formally asking her out on a date. He was always good with words. Sam knew he had to earn some goodwill. After all, Ally had relayed her fears to him that their marriage was turning into a convenience. This was Sam's way of showing his wife that he was indeed putting in some level of effort, even as the current planning was atrocious. "I must redeem myself!", he thought.

HOME

"Honey, I'm home!" Sam exclaimed as he walked through the door. "Oh yay, dear! You're back!" Ally came running up to Sam with a warm and loving embrace. She always had a soft spot for him. "Did you see my message, about your availability next week?" grinned Sam. "Oh yes, dear! Hmm...I should be fine with the date! Where are we going to?" Ally beamed, her face now blushing like a 16-year-old schoolgirl who had just been asked out on a date. "Hahahas, it's a surprise!" Sam teased. "No worries, it will be the best date night you'll ever have."

Ally looked at Sam with longing eyes, yet with a faint smile. She too, remembered what happened last year during the couple's Valentine's Day event. "Sam...thank you for planning this. This...you...I thought you would've forgotten about it." Ally replied. "Even though I mentioned not wanting any of this, however, I sincerely appreciate the effort you have undertaken." Continuing her longing gaze at Sam, "I just want you to know, that all I want is to spend time with you."

BEDROOM

Ally had the natural looks of the 'girl-next-door', Sam always felt and communicated to her that she never needed a lot of make-up. But when she did apply a little bit of glow, Ally would be the most elegant woman in the room. A normal stranger would not have known Ally was such a nymphomaniac. Was she pleasing to the eye? Certainly, yes (with or without her make-up)! But only brave (or foolish) men seeking sexual conquests, would be crazy to try their luck at her. Such was her elegance that it demanded a level of...respect towards her, and bringing one's 'A-Game'. Most of the men would rule themselves out of the competition, so it was truly a shocker when Sam discovered that Ally swiped right on him first. To say he had hit the jackpot would be an understatement, this was winning the lottery!

To show appreciation towards her man, Ally applied a little glow-up to her face and wore the sexiest of lingerie (It also was Sam's personal favorite, a Padded Smooth Satin Floral Lace Sleepwear Night Dress). The outfit reveal was enough to get Sam's cock erected within seconds. His bulge was noticeable, especially from where Ally was sitting in a seductive posture with legs crossed. "So, there's my good boy! Come closer, don't be shy!" Ally seductively smirked as she motioned with her index finger for Sam to move towards her. "It's now time for your show-and-tell." she reached and grabbed Sam's shorts, pulling him towards her.

Pulling Sam's shorts and briefs down, as he took off his t-shirt, Ally now had the full view of her beloved husband's birthday suit (but more importantly, his huge erected cock). Sam was chubby and not exactly the muscular type, but he made up for that with his huge cock. Ally was always mesmerized by it and would touch herself whenever she had the privacy of the time and thought of it. She wanted Sam and his cock inside of her, and his seed to be sown within her vaginal field.

"Looks like a specimen, doesn't it?" Sam cheekily asked as Ally stroked his erected penis shaft gently with one hand and with great care, while slowly massaging his pair of smooth testicle balls with the other. "Would you like a little foretaste of it, just a slurp?" Ally's eyes were fixated on its glorious form. This wasn't her first encounter with Sam's fully erected cock. With the way Ally was playing and handling it, it was as though she was intently observing its motions with great curiosity and wonder.

"Sam, I shared with you before. I don't feel comfortable giving and receiving oral sex!" Ally bemoaned. No matter how delicious her beloved man's dangling sausage was in front of her, Ally stubbornly wouldn't budge. She felt that oral sex would be dangerous and easily transmit sexual diseases even though it was more the opposite based on past sexual disease transmission data. Sam would sometimes joke to his close male friends, that his wife was a hypocritical carnivore (seeing as how she would savor grilled American hotdogs and German sausages, but not wanting even a lick of his cock).

Seeing her man disappointed with the lack of oral sex, Ally had other ideas. "I'm sorry, here let me make it up to you." Slowly getting up, she leaned forward and placed her elegant face against Sam's chest. Ally began licking Sam's areola (the area around the nipple), her tongue making a religious clockwise rotation. "Oh...shit!" Sam exclaimed, knowing what was to come. "Hmmpf.....hmmph......" as Ally began nibbling at Sam's right nipple, her tongue (and mouth) steadily engulfing it. The sudden jolt of ecstasy by the nibbling of his nipple, led to a rush of hormones within Sam, feeling like he was in heaven!

"Don't stop...baby, oooh... don't you... fucking... stop...oh... my god..." moaned Sam. "Hmm? Slurrp... slurp... stop... slurp...I was just....hmmpf... getting started...slurp" Ally sheepishly responded with a lustful grin, as she continuously nibbled and sucked Sam's right nipple. Whilst stroking his manhood and testicle balls, Ally would ensure the other nipple wasn't neglected, moving from right to left, giving both nipples equal and delicate attention. The soundproof bedroom was now filled with the slurping sounds, and moans, of both Sam and Ally.

"Slurrp...your turn to invite me into sexual heaven!" With his back turned to the bed, Ally gave a gentle push as Sam fell backward onto their lovenest. She took a short moment to savor the sight of her man, and also her handiwork. Saliva stains around Sam's nipples and a wet (pre-cum coated) fully erected cock, Ally had every reason to be proud. This was the man she loved and married, and the best part was the look of satisfaction and eagerness on his face to return her sexual favor.

Ally began removing her lingerie to reveal the creation's gift to Sam. A pair of firm set-side boobs greeted his eager eyes and a partially firm core belly. Ally had been doing planks on most mornings. While she wasn't religious on the anti-fat diet program, she certainly wasn't eating junk food. The best part, is Ally was shaven in her pubic area. Seamlessly crawling onto their bed, Ally's naked body was now pressed against Sam's.

Giving final nibbles and final rounds of good sucking to both of Sam's nipples, Ally began stroking his cock. It was still sticky and wet, she knew that timing was of the essence. "I'm taking your big boy, and both of you are gonna fuck me senseless!" commanded Ally, with that lusty grin. Carefully, she mounted herself on top of his huge cock, with one hand guiding it towards her vaginal love hole while the other placed upon his chest. "Here, let me help you baby." Sam's hands held up Ally's waist helping her to get the right cowgirl positional alignment. "After all, my queen deserves a helping hand when mounting upon her stallion!", he cheekily quipped. "Wow! Such a gentleman! And such confidence!" Ally seductively remarked. "You are such a tease!", as she tried using her fingers to gauge the positioning between Sam's penis head and her vaginal opening. "Ahhhh... found you both! Alrighty....let's... do this....arghh ahhh..." Ally moaned as Sam's erect cock slowly made its way into her pussy.

With both Sam's hands clasping, one on either side of his wife's waist, Ally began riding her 'stallion' cowgirl style. "Ahh...aaarghh...that's it dear...fuck me harder...ooh yessss! That's it. mmhhhrgh...yes...ooooooh shit...." Ally moaned as she rode Sam's cock like a cowgirl. Drops of sweat and perspiration flowed down both their bodies. Clapping sounds can now be heard, thanks to Sam's cock ramming up on Ally's pussy from below. The collision of two romantically linked naked bodies, coupled with moaning and passionate screams, was truly a sexual musical symphony.

"Oh shit! Mmmhrrmm...I'm....argghh....cumming..." Ally moaned as she stared deeply into Sam's eyes. "No, not yet you won't! You are my queen, remember?!" Sam grinned. Leaning forward to scoop up Ally, the couple transitioned from their cowgirl position into a missionary position. This caught Ally by surprise, but she certainly wasn't resisting. Sam was being nice to her calling her the queen. Because deep in her heart, Ally knew she was his 'bitch'. Now her master was on top of her, in full dominance. The best part: Ally fucking loved it!

As their body movements were in synchronization, Ally's hair was messy and she was sweating profusely by now. Sam, body in utter perspiration, finally had 'that moment'. He knew it was time for him to sprinkle his 'seeds' within his beloved wife. "I'm cumming baby... ah...I'm gonna cum!" Sam's thrusts were by now more rapid as he pounded away into Ally's pussy. "Yesss...mmhff...oh god..me too...that it dear! Me...too....arghhh!"

And with that, in the heat of the moment, Sam unloaded within Ally and filled her up with his sperm. Their bodies were wrapped around each other as each shivered in sexual climax. Ally wasn't on the pill, and Sam wasn't wearing a condom. But it's not like either of them cared, as this wasn't just sex. It was pure love-making in its most sweaty form, between two people that loved each other.

That night, was one full of passion, moaning, and sexual ecstasy from the couple's bedroom. And with both their naked bodies remaining physically intertwined in post-coital bliss, Ally whispered sheepishly into her husband's ear: "I love you, Sam. I, fucking, love you."

EPILOGUE

Sam gently caressed Ally's hair, while she lay asleep. As he surveyed his handiwork, cum dripping from his wife's pussy, a deep reflective thought hit him. He truly was the luckiest man in the world! Even though Ally refused to entertain oral sex, she was still a good nipple sucker. But more importantly Ally for the past 3 years, including tonight, proved to him that true love existed. He vowed to love and cherish their marriage.

Little did Sam know, his marriage was just one fateful night away, from being turned upside down...