Temptations in the Garden of Desire

Story Info
They explore their deepest desires and forbidden pleasures.
8.5k words
3.8
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Temptations in the Garden of Desire

Dipping Our Toes

Eden and Cathy submit to their deepest desires and explore the forbidden pleasures of interracial cuckoldry.

Mary Not Wollstonecraft

© Copyright 2023 by Mary the Wollstonecraft Woman

This is a work of fiction and not intended to promote a lifestyle. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

Temptations in the Garden of Desire Dipping Our Toes

Few things have been more beautiful than my diary when I dropped it into the chilly waters of Dillon Lake one Sunday morning. The thing floated for a moment, bobbing this way and then that, in the gentle waves. A motorboat passed near me. In its wake, the book, like a submarine, dived below the surface.

The waters of Dillon are quite clear, and the book hung there, six or seven inches under the surfaces. After a moment or two, it opened to reveal the pages somewhere around the middle of the year-and-a-half-long journal. In my handwriting, clearly visible, was the date at the top of the page, September, something or another. The pages were pale blue, which took on a green hue in the sunlight filtering through waves.

It vanished and, with it, the record of my humiliating descent.

Without a second thought, I dove into the fridge waters, swimming down, struggling deeper into the icy void. Grabbing the record of my life, I pulled it to my heart and swam to the surface. I clambered into the boat, grabbed a towel, and tried to dry myself. On a bright October morning, I'm shivering like a woman about to be fucked for the first time.

How could I have been such a fool?

After making my way to my boat slip, I rushed to our cabin and made the morning coffee. As I waited for the rest of the house to wake, I thought about the past year and a half.

This whole cuckold affair started as a fantasy, but quickly escalated into reality. Sometime in December 2017, while we made love, we fantasized about me watching her being fucked by a black stud. This continued for a week or two, and one morning, after a night, when I didn't satisfy her, she suggested we should try it for real.

"Baby," she said, using her most affectionate nickname for me, "how about we do this cuckold thing for real? After all, you've told me how hot it makes you. You get so turned on. Well, you're done before I get any pleasure."

For a few minutes, this stung, but she was being truthful. The horrible fact is, I've only ever satisfied her with my tongue. I'm not under-endowed, but I lose it right after I enter her hot, moist pussy. Or worse than that, before.

We talked about it for another week. That's when I started keeping this diary. I opened it and began on the first page, not realizing how cold I was in my wet clothes.

Friday, January 7 th , 2017

Cathy looked so wonderful, with her blonde hair hanging in perfect waves, framing her lovely face. The pale blue of her eyes matched her satin dress, which hugged each of her curves. Her big breasts stretched the shy fabric of the low-cut top. Hard nipples pressing the material into points of interest to catch any wandering eye capped her wondrous bosoms.

She wore lacey stockings, which held their place by the straps of her garter belt. And the bright red, high-heeled shoes would make a fantastic click-clack when she walked. In short, she dressed to thrill.

We'd looked forward to this for several days. Making our way into the bar, excited about listening to hip-hop music by local groups, my wife considered this only recon. Black people filled the crowded bar. The joint, packed to the rafters, with couples, singles, men, and women, sprinkled with a few whites here and there.

I'm sure the white men, who looked like deers in headlights, spotted me right off as a kindred spirit.

As we went through the throng, I realized every man's eyes were on her. Quite a few of the women were rubbernecking as well. As my wife lost some of her old hang-ups, her beauty showed through for others to see. Cathy was no longer a wallflower.

We wound up in the back of the bar, where a few unoccupied booths sat in a poorly lit corner. The throng of people obscured the stage. The table was round, and the booth seat wrapped around it, and we slipped into the middle.

A pretty black girl with long curly hair came to take our order.

"What'll y'all have?" she asked with a distinctively southern drawl.

"Vodka tonic for both of us," my wife said.

"With a slice of lime?" the pretty girl asked.

"Yes, please," I said.

"The gentleman, over yonder, told me to tell you, y'all's first drink was on him."

"Really, please thank him for us. And, um, which gentleman?"

"The tall, good-looking man stand over there," she turned and pointed, turned back to us. "The one looking at you, ma'am."

I followed her finger to a man who had to be over six feet six inches tall. With flesh so swarthy as to be true black. Nigerian black. The man sported a pale blue fedora. He reached up, touched the brim with two fingers, and nodded.

Cathy gave a royal wave wag and smiled at him.

"This makes me a little nervous," I said.

"He's just being friendly, and we're only seeing what's what."

After a few minutes, the first band blared away, and the barmaid sashayed back to us. After she placed our drinks down, she turned and strutted away. Her ass swayed as if on ball bearings, and I ogled her as she returned to the more crowded part of the bar.

"She's out of your league, Stan." My wife momentarily teased me about not measuring up for a girl like her. When she took her first sip from her drink, she gazed at the handsome black man and lifted her glass to him.

He strolled towards us and slid into the booth next to my wife. Putting his arm around her, wrapping his gigantic hands over her arm, he pulled her tightly to him. Leaned his head and whispered to her.

Cathy giggled for a moment and glanced at me. "No, he doesn't mind at all."

He continued to murmur words I couldn't make out. Cathy laughed and snuggled into him. All the while, his bear paw hand rubbed her shoulder, ran down her arm, and his long, black, thick fingers danced over her pale white flesh, turning it all pimply.

Cathy reached out and touched his other hand. Her index finger ran circles over the dark, shiny flesh. He pulled a strap from her shoulder, exposed one massive breast, and then touched and fondled it. Massaging her nipple, caressing her pure, white boob as the gooseflesh spread.

This was supposed to be an exploratory excursion into the darker side of town. It was rapidly evolving into something more.

Once again, he whispered into her ear. Her hands dropped to his lap, the zipper slid down, and she gasped. Cathy tugged and pulled for a moment, again gasped, and turned to me.

"Baby, look at this."

"I don't think so."

"It's okay," the man said in his thick African accent.

"No, I'm fine," I insisted, feeling weird about the whole damn situation.

My wife hit my arm with a balled-up fist.

"Ouch."

Her eyes glowered.

"Look," she barked in a hateful tone.

Leaning across her, I gazed down at the limp, girthy cock and large, meaty balls. Limp, the man was two or three times my size hard.

"Holy fuck," I said.

He let loose of her breast, moved to her right shoulder, and slid that strap off and down her arm, freeing her tit. Taking the back of her head, he pushed her down to his cock.

Cathy fondled his enormous balls with one of her tiny hands and stroked his flaccid prick with the other. I watched as my wife's head bobbed up and down on this stranger's cock. She does so with profound enthusiasm, like it's the best prick she has ever seen. As if she's worshiping a massive black god. It starts with just the glans, kissing, licking it, and she takes just the cockhead into her mouth.

All the time, that beautiful black cunt destroyer is stiffening, swelling. Thick and veiny, it stretches Cathy's lips. She bobbed down, taking a few inches. She goes lower, lower, taking more and more of his engorged member into her mouth.

Cathy's lips slide further down the shaft. One inch more, another, deeper and deeper until, eventually, each dip slid until her chin touched his fat balls. Back up, down the entire length. It amazed me how she used her mouth to make his whole prick disappear.

Her throat was a wet, silken sheath for his perfect cock. He'd hold her head down on him, for what to me was a ten count, and let her rise.

"Come around here, sit beside me, and watch your bitch take my cock."

I did what he wanted.

Cathy's eyes opened, and she never broke eye contact with me while she played bobbing for balls. When she had his cock and balls deep inside her throat, she moved her head from side to side.

He moaned, took a hank of her hair, and guided her up and down. All the while, she keeps the side-to-side moment going. My god, how could she deep-throat a bone like that? Her voluptuously beautiful lips elegantly slide over his black anaconda. All the while, luscious, wet, gagging noises fill the air.

Cathy's head bobbled up and down while she Hoovered his cock and worshiped his balls and cock with her hands. Her melon-sized tits hung like ripe fruit. The black man's hands were mashing, massaging, and pinching with devastating precision. She squirmed as she shuttered through an orgasm.

She slipped under the table, his cock never leaving her mouth, and squatted between his knees. The man picked up the pace, forcing her head down as he jabbed his hips upward.

Keeping up with the jabs, she rose back up, her lips meeting the thick mushroom head each time with a loud, wet smack. Cathy gagged as he forced his cock down her throat harder. The cockhead filled her throat, and I saw clearly how deep he was inside her.

Her nose mashed into his black, curly pubes.

The big black man grabbed Cathy's tits in both hands and squeezed unmercifully, causing her huge breasts to wobble. The man's hips rose and fell. He fucked her face. His cock mashed her lips against her teeth.

He fucked her mouth, fucked down her throat, and fucked and fucked.

Thick slobber saliva ran down his prick, covering his balls, and Cathy used it to lubricate her stimulation of him. Without warning, he pulled her almost off his cock, his fat prickhead just inside her lips.

Another orgasm rocked her body, and she sighed, slobbering over his cock.

He fucked her face in a manner I would never do. The man used her roughly, something she'd never allow me to do. This black man fucked her throat, something I hadn't the equipment to do.

The black man groaned, and his balls rose. His cock trembled as he filled her mouth with hot, thick, sweet cum. Cathy kept her mouth on his cock as he fucked her face again, until he spent all his seed in her mouth and throat.

When he finished, he reached over, fondled her tits, and she fell back on the booth cushions. He rose, stuffed his limp monster into his pants, and zipped them.

"I'm Bako," he said as he sat back down. "Your wife has a lovely mouth."

"Thank you," Cathy said.

"I'm sorry. I don't have time to fuck tonight. Shall we see each other tomorrow night?"

"Well, it's Saturday, and we're free," I said.

"I am the manager here," he said. "I'll work the day shift tomorrow and be free by 7:00 pm."

My wife had covered herself again and sat beside him, touching his arms, running her fingers over his muscles, and trying to press himself into him.

"No, no, I have work now. Tomorrow, control yourself until tomorrow night."

With that, he pushed me out of the booth and stepped out.

"Stay as long as you like. Drink freely. I mean free, as much as you want. No other men will bother you, or they'll have me to deal with."

He towered over me, smiling, but it was the smile bullies used to give me right before they beat the fuck out of me. Patting me on the back, he turned to her and smiled.

"You can pick me up here at 7:00, or I can come to your house."

"We'll pick you up, take you to dinner, and you can spend the night and Sunday with us. If you want to, that is."

"I would like this very much." He turned, accidentally bumming me as he walked past.

I staggered back several steps.

"Sorry," he said, with this snickering in his throat as he walked away. That was when I realized it wasn't an accident. He whispered to the waitress. She glanced at me, grinned with a shit-eating smirk, and approached like a lioness stalking prey.

"Hey, ma'am. Anything you want is on the house. Anything you will allow your husband to have is also complimentary."

"He can't drink anymore. Eden gets smashed on his second drink."

"Poor baby," the waitress said. "Can't hold your liquor."

"Well, I can drink more than one, but I am driving, so I won't."

"Dear, don't lie to the nice girl."

"Oh, white boys always claim they do shit," she said as she guided me back to the booth. Once I sat down, she sat next to me. My wife pushed her breasts into me from the other side. The girl was beautiful and pressed her tight, small body against me.

I became flummoxed and felt my prick harden.

The black girl straightened my tie, ran her hand down, unbuttoned my suit coat, slipped her long, lean fingers over my belly, and danced them over my crotch.

"Oh, goodness, ma'am, he got a chubby little stiffy."

"Be careful, miss, or he'll lose his load."

As soon as my wife said it, I shot a thick stream of goo. The girl wrapped her fingers around my prick and stroked my cock against the zipper of my pants. She milked every drop from my balls.

"For such a small cock, he sure shoots a lot of snot," the girl said.

"Oh, shit, I'm so sorry."

"That's okay, whitey," she said, still jerking my cock. "He got more staying power in the second go-round?"

"No," Cathy said, and the disappointment in her voice stung me.

"Ma'am, what's your name?"

"Cathy."

"And his is Eden, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm Isadora. You got a cunt name, whitey. Can I hurt him a little for you, ma'am?"

"Not tonight," she said.

Relief washed over me. But the relief was short-lived as one of her eyebrows rose a little, and I saw her mind working.

"Well, what do you mean, hurt him?"

"I wanna squish his balls a bit."

Her hands ran down to my balls, and she cupped them. I gave my wife this desperate, pathetic expression. My wife's mind was running amok, and I feared what she might say. With her lips twisted in a familiar sneer.

"Indulge yourself, Isadora."

Isadora dug her fingers deep into the tender flesh. Pushing her thumb tight against my balls, crushing them. She forced the heel of her hand as close as possible to meet her fingers. Isadora twisted her hand.

My eyes watered. I spat a little slobber from my mouth, whimpering. A tear ran down my cheek.

"He likes it," Isadora said. Standing, she took our empty drinks and put them on her tray. Picking up the platter, she smiled sweetly. "Would you want anything else, Miss Cathy? Your pussy eaten, his wiener sucked?"

"No, nothing right now. I think it's time to leave. My jaw aches a bit."

Once in the car and on the highway, she pulled a pack of cigarettes out of the glove box. Lighting up one, she sucked in the fumes and blew smoke in my direction.

"You didn't say anything, you didn't make a move to stop him, you just watched us."

"I thought that was what you wanted?"

"You should've tried to stop him, shouldn't you have?"

"I thought you..."

"You thought he'd hurt you, right?"

"Yes."

"Maybe I wanted you to try. And perhaps I wanted him to hurt you. You aren't willing to stop a man from using me, right?"

"I thought you wanted him to use you. He would have hurt me if I tried to stop him."

"I think he would have. Baby, I think I'd like to see him hurt you. But I'm not really sure. Was she right?"

"What?"

"Was Isadora right? Did you enjoy the pain?"

Rather than admit it to her, I kept silent. Putting her feet up on the dash, she smoked her cancer stick and hummed some song.

That night, she sucked me four times. When I spat cum, she played with my cock and sucked me again. I never lasted more than a few minutes. After the fourth time, she groaned and rolled away from me.

"Pathetic." The word wasn't hateful or cruel, just a resignation to the fact. She momentarily lay there, adding, "Baby, you're just a pathetic, feckless loser."

Once I was sure she'd fallen asleep, I cried into my pillow.

Saturday, January 8 th , 2017

Cathy was quite sweet when we got home. She coaxed and teased me while we discussed what'd happened. We listened to jazz, and she undressed me, still wearing her satin blue dress. Cathy slid the straps of her dress from her shoulders and buried my cock between her more than abundant breasts.

I stiffened and shot my nut in less than a minute. Crawling up my body, Cathy pushed my face between her titties and forced me to eat my cum off her warm flesh. Afterward, I sucked her nipples as she ran her fingernails over my balls and dick.

Soon, all too soon, I lost another load. Cathy scooped it off my belly, balls, and cock, making me eat my discharge another time. After this, she took me roughly by the cock and balls and let me into the bedroom.

She was neither rough nor gentle in leading me around by balls. Truthfully, Cathy was skilled in giving me sharp, slight pains. At one point, mounting the stairs, I complained she hurt me.

"You babbling numbskull, I don't understand how you can enjoy pain and bitch at the hand that provides it."

When she scolded me, my penis swelled. Cathy squeezed the shit out of me and laughed.

"See what I mean?"

No, I didn't answer her.

Cathy laid me flat on the bed, straddled me, and sat her sweet pussy on my face. She rolled her hips, fucking my mouth with her cunt. She'd clutch my hair, hold me tight to her snatch till I feared I'd pass out.

In between her fucking my face, she spins around and sucks me for a few seconds, milking my cock dry in less than two minutes. After she fed me my cum, she'd fuck my face again.

When she'd had enough, she rolled off me, stretched out with her back to me.

I ran my fingers over her shoulder, slipping down her arm.

She clutched my wrist and dug her nails into my flesh.

"Pitiful fool, I don't touch me." The words weren't hateful or cruel, just a resignation to the fact. She momentarily lay there, adding, "Baby, you're a useless, weak loser. Now, be a good little boy and go to sleep. I have a big night tomorrow night and need to rest."

In the morning, I cooked her breakfast and served it to her in bed. Cathy didn't seem as upset that I hadn't challenged Bako the night before.

"I didn't mean to come down so hard on you last night. After all, Bako is twice the man you are. Bako's a foot taller, has a hundred pounds more muscle, is far more handsome, and more of a man. He could beat the fuck out of you. Crush you as easy as stepping on a maggot."

Her sympathy was the cruelest cut of all. It revealed what she thought of me. As she talked, she sipped her coffee, staring into my eyes with an icy, harsh gaze.

"Oh, dear, go have the car washed, detailed, and cleaned up inside for my special night."

"I had that done Monday," I said.

"And you're going to do it again right now." Her tone sent a shiver up my spine.