Temptations in the Garden of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my eyes watered, I turned away from her to hide a tear running down my cheek.

"And, dear," she stopped midway through the sentence.

"Yes?"

"Nothing. But yes, get Bako some jewelry for us to give him. Watch, manly bracelet, neckless, or ring. Spend more than $300 on it."

"What, but you just met him?"

"Darling, you make very, good money. Don't be so cheap."

The tears flowed. There was no way to turn and face her or demand we not do this.

"Again, dear, we just met him. Please don't ask me to do this."

She got up, put the tray on the bedside table, and passed me on her way to the master bath.

"Do those dishes before you leave," she said, letting her nightgown fall. "I'm going to have a shower. And Eden, I asked nothing." She turned to me, "Stop your fucking crying and do what I told you. Baby, I have this strange, vicious idea of what I want to do to you if you don't do what I say."

"How about a friendship bracelet?"

"Don't have it engraved, but pay for the engraving, and we can let him decide the sentiment."

Drying my eyes, I went to do my task with my cock throbbing.

Rather than have our SUV or Mercedes spruced up for the night, I took my classic auto for a wash and detail. While I waited, I went to take care of my other task. I found a lovely gold men's friendship bracelet in the jewelry store on the next block. The thing cost me eight-hundred and fifty-three dollars and seventy-nine cents, with prepaid engraving and sales tax.

"A black man will bring this in and have the engraving done. You can't miss him, six feet seven or eight, dark as sin, and well dressed."

The salesman looked at me with pity in his eye. He handed me a card to give Bako to use to identify the prepaid nature of the thing. He said, "Yeah, we have had a rash of sales like this." As he turned away, and under his breath, "Black power," and grunted.

This angered me. Who the fuck was he to judge me or my wife? I wanted to smack him in his smug face. But I'm not violent; he was several inches and many pounds heavier than I. With my anger in check, I meekly walked out of the store and thought I should have had them wrap it.

The rest of the day, my wife joked and teased me. Cathy was sensual, sexual, and running on a peaked sense of anticipation.

On this, my emotions were quite mixed. While I wanted my lovely wife to enjoy whatever happened, I wanted nothing to happen. But I'd realized my first mistake was to tell her about my fantasy. My second mistake was a terrible thing, so much worse than the first, enjoying my humiliation and pain.

I never said no to her as we palavered about others fucking her. Honestly, I encouraged her to step out and let me watch. The reality was much more difficult than I imagined. I couldn't get the vision of her throat gouged with Bako's massive prick. The cockhead outlined on her neck like a gigantic Adam's-apple.

The image in my mind kept my prick stiff all day.

It pleased Cathy that I took my '66 Lincoln Continental to chauffer her and him. And that was all I was. A driver, an observer, and the person who'd pay the bills on their night out. I assumed it was dinner, dancing, and maybe another blowjob.

I thought she'd take this slower now. It terrified me to think about Bako's cock splitting her open like you gut a fish. And I assumed it frightened her as well. When we arrived, I didn't use the valley service, but parked in the drive, a distance from the club's doors.

"I'll fetch him," I said.

"Okay," Cathy said breathlessly, her face flushed as she moved into the back seat. "Thank you for putting the top down. It's much more romantic for Bako and me."

Romantic for them. I was in the equation somewhere, but I wasn't sure where.

Bako was waiting inside, greeting customers, and being the perfect manager. When he saw me, he wagged his finger at the pretty black girl and turned the host task over to her. We exited the bar and turned toward my car.

And there was my wife, Cathy! Standing in the back seat, she waved like a madwoman. Not at me, but at him from my powder-blue, four-door, 1965 Lincoln convertible. Wearing a skintight black sequined mini dress. She was, at least to me, the most beautiful woman in Colorado. What a beauty she was, with long, blond hair, and pale porcelain skin in such a beautiful contrast to her outfit.

As we approached, her smile lit up her face. And there, too, her smile was for Bako. When we arrived, she burst into laughter—a dusky, deep, flowing laughter of pure, unadulterated joy. For me, her joy was a double-edged sword. I'd never seen her so happy, which mocked my sorrow at being cuckolded with absolutely no effort by her or him.

I opened the back door, and Bako stepped into the car and settled into the seat next to Cathy.

"Take your time getting to the restaurant," Bako said.

I pulled onto the street and drove east. While we cruised, with cars around us and people on the sidewalks, Bako slipped to the floor and pushed her legs apart. Soon, my wife felt her breasts with one hand and tugged at his hair with the other.

Cathy's mouth was ajar, and she uttered moans, groans, and grunts of desire accompanied by small streams of profanities. It took only five to seven minutes, and she shuttered through her first orgasm of the night.

Bako asked for a curved both, and he sat between us, separating us and keeping him as the center of attention. Taking control, he ordered our food, our drinks, and dessert. The two of them whispered, kissed, fondling one another as if I wasn't there.

God, forgive me; I loved every minute.

"Baby, give Bako the gift you got him."

The gift I bought him, what, I'm giving him a present, that's to his advantage. Isn't it enough I'm giving my wife to him? Must I reward him for it?

"I'm sorry, Bako, I didn't have it wrapped," I said, pulling the long case from my inside coat pocket. I handed it to him.

When he opened the box, a smile flickered. "You really like me, Eden, don't you?"

"You can have it engraved with whatever you want." Handing him the card, I shifted in my seat, suddenly too small for the massive both, but not small enough to hide.

"I know what I want it to say," he said. Putting the card in his pocket, he put the bracelet on his wrist. "I'll get you a matching one."

"Oh, you don't have to do that."

"If Bako wants to buy you a gift, let him." Cathy stroked my fingers with hers while she spoke. "Oh, I like this song. Let's dance, lover." She moved her hand from me to him. They left me there, confused about everything.

When they danced, they moved as one. It was as if they'd been dancing partners for years. We'd always been awkward when we danced. They were anything but. While I watched them dance, my cock was so hard it ached.

Once they'd danced enough, my wife decided it was time to go home.

"Bako, where can I drop you off?"

"Don't be a festering dumbbell, Eden. He's spending the night with us." All the way home, she gave him a slow, loving blowjob. Her blonde hair flowed like a waterfall as she bobbed on his massive penis.

When we pulled into our drive, he shot his load. I pulled into the garage, and my wife touched my shoulder. I turned to her, and she leaned over the seat and glued her mouth to my lips. Thrusting her tongue into my mouth, she fed me his thick, nasty cum.

Leaning forward, she locked her eyes on mine and ran her finger over my stiff rod through my pants.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. You haven't cum yet."

She took my cock between her thumb and forefinger, stroked me once, twice, and I spat my first load of the night.

"Spoke too soon," she said, disappointment dripping from each word.

Opening his door, Bako scooped my wife into his arms, stepped out of the car, and headed for the door from the garage into the house. I hustled to open the door for him. Then, hit the button to close the overhead. I went back and shut the doors of my car.

"We're heading to the bedroom. Bring a couple of bottles of water with you. I think Bako and I will need to stay hydrated. Better get yourself some water and extra lube for us and you." Cathy stroked his face. "Eden is such a wittle boy in some ways. I have to tell him everything to do. And his dick is so itty-bitty compared to yours."

As quickly as possible, I gathered everything and went to the bedroom. Bounding up the stairs, frightened, eager, and anxious simultaneously. They'd undressed before I got to the room.

Putting the bottles of water and lube on the bedside table, I moved away a few feet. Settling on the floor, I stripped out of my pants and played with myself.

They embraced on the bed, she under him, kissing, hugging, his cock rubbing against her pussy lips, going lower and coming up as he worked his hips. All the while, their lips locked tight, and tongues thrusting between their mouths.

Cathy's body moved as if he electrified her body with his touch. When their lips parted, she said, "Oh, Bako, my love? Oh, my darling, black master. What thrilling sensations rushed through me. Ah, what is this? What's becoming of me? I feel something wicked and wonderful from you, for you."

His cockhead shone with a thick and viscous luster as her lubrication coated the mushroom. He pressed himself against her eager opening. Cathy lay under him in a dazed ecstasy as he pushed her open, only a little.

They kissed with a sweetness she'd never shown me. Bako jabbed the head inside.

"Oh, dear god, Bako, it hurts. Don't stop," she said. Tenderly, she ran her fingers over his muscles. Caressing his flesh, "Right now, I'm all yours, and you're all mine. Come on, push more into me."

"It'll hurt you," he said. Whether the concern was genuine or feigned, I couldn't know. Bako rocked his hips, driving a little more inside her.

"Oh, what lovely pain."

One of Bako's hands directed hers and placed it on that massive prick. Her tiny, soft fingers seized it, as best she might, and encouraged him. With one hard push, he jammed several inches more into her entrance.

"Oh, you hurt me," she said, her breasts heaving, her voice raw and husky. "More."

Push, thrust, push deeper as he went inside, stretching her. Cathy arched her back, clawing his swarthy back as he claimed my wife as his prize. After a brutal few thrusts, he slowed down.

"Oh, how nice of you to think of me. But I can take it if you need to go faster."

"Not yet," Bako said.

Without losing a beat, he drew out until only the head of the dick was inside her. Pushing in slowly. Further this time, back out, and again slowly putting more of himself inside her. With this deliberately slow manner, he fucked her until she took his massive black iron.

Cathy went wild under his gradual, tortuous movements. Then he picked up his rhythm.

"Fuck me! Shove your prick inside into me! I want it bad. Yes, I want all of it — stop teasing me. I must have it now. Fuck me with your gigantic ebony battering ram."

Faster, quicker, fucking her hard. Bako fucked her, and she writhed, and her breasts bounded about. A stream of profanities slipped from Cathy's mouth, ending with the word, "Niggar."

He slapped her cheek. Raising his arm after the slap, he backhanded the other side. She put her hands over her mouth, swearing she'd never say the word again. What happened next was a blur. Bako moved her about until her head, shoulders, and breasts hung over the side of the bed. He rose, never missing a stroke, and held her legs around him.

Fuckin her harder again. With a renewed purpose.

Cathy summoned me to her with a wave of her delicate hand. I crawled to her, and she ran her fingers over my face, gazing into my eyes as he pounded that magnificent prick into her guts. She leaned into me, taking my hands and winding my arms around her neck. I pressed my lips to hers. And to my surprise, Cathy returned my enthusiastic kisses.

Pulling me to her tits till I could feel the firm, immense mountains quivering against my chest. They heaved and rippled on my naked flesh, a living mass bouncing about in provoked fleshy waves from Bako's cock pounding deep inside her guts.

I busied myself kissing and nibbling at her nipples, caressing her face and breasts. While I pleasured her gorgeous alabaster body, Bako used her for his satisfaction. I played and stroked my way down to where their bodies joined—straddling her, leaning down until my face was next to hers. Cathy drew my lips to hers; we kissed as Bako fucked her.

Bako rolled her onto her side, facing away from me. I moved to her sweet butt. Working my tongue to her asshole, she groaned in delight at the touch. As her orgasm neared, her groans became guttural moans of ecstasy.

"Mm," she moaned, pulling at my hair. "I can feel your mouth... on my ass, baby. Oh, Bako, fuck me harder. Fuck me like a savage. Oh, my dark Nubian prince, darling, pound me. Yes, yes, yes."

My wife slumped against my body, and I continued rubbing a hand over her quivering belly and worked it between his body and hers.

Cathy chirped. I understood she'd had orgasms.

Cathy was still passionate as Bako mauled her breasts and grasped her nipple, twisting it mercilessly. When another orgasm hit, he rose to his feet. Her body convulsed and shuddered. Her entire body, relishing his forceful fucking, trembled as she sometimes jerked or twitched her arms.

He pounded her into the bed.

"Oh, I'm cumming. Yes, yes, yes, yeah. Yeah."

It swept over her in hard waves as she released all the tension from the teasing exploration. Her sweat slicked the bed.

Bako put his hand over her mouth, and she quieted down. He kept on fucking her until she convulsed from the orgasms.

Cathy took my hand. She squealed.

Bako moved her onto her hands and knees. I took his place, got behind her, and took her from behind.

Cathy screamed, "Oh, fuck!"

"Fuck, he's ripping you apart," I said.

I thought she'd never stop cumming. A tidal wave of rapture, her body pulsing against him. Capable of nothing other than animal sounds, Cathy shrieked in pained joy.

"Fuck yes, oh fuck yes."

She shook, shuddering as her orgasms subsided. Then she collapsed on the bed. But he didn't let up. Putting his big hand on her neck, he pounded even more brutally. Again, she had a violent zenith.

As her orgasm subsided, he slowed down and matched her long, slow strokes. Seeing his fat, black dick sliding in and out of her pussy was breathtaking. I went back to self-gratification and soon nutted on the sheets.

"Oh, my god," she said. "I feel like every bone in my body is gone. I feel like I'm in heaven. Oh, god." Her body collapsed.

When she caught her breath, she said, "I can feel his dick up to his balls."

He pulled her on top of him. I held her up while he fucked my wife. With every stroke, he took something more than her body from me. He fucked her hard. Going in deep, then pulling her down onto him. She bounced on his dick like a rag doll.

"Cum in me, lover," she said. "Fill me with your cum."

His legs trembled, and he grunted as he thrust into her.

Her lips were moving as she repeated, "Fuck me."

His balls rose, cock swelled. Bako released his seed with a moan and buried himself inside her. Thick, rich cum surged deep inside Cathy. He collapsed on the bed, and she collapsed on top of him.

Bako rolled her off him and lay back on the bed. His penis had a rich coating of a thick co-mingling of both their fluids. Taking his cock by the base, he shook it at me.

"You gonna clean me up?"

"Yes, he is."

She moved to me like a cat on the prowl, took a handful of my hair, and pushed me to his cock.

"Licky, licky, his big ole sticky stick," Cathy said, reaching under me, taking balls and cock in her hands. "I know you want to, baby."

She pressed my lips to his nasty cum covered dick. My tongue snaked out and slivered over his cock and balls. I lapped up the nectar. My humiliation was total, and my cock spat hot snot balls on the bed.

Bako slept between us, spooning with Cathy. Turning my back to them, I wept bitter tears. In the wee hours of the morning, Bako rolled over. His fat cock struck against one of my ass cheeks. He curled us into a tight, intimate ball.

"In the morning, she's going to let me fuck your ass," Bako purred into my ear. He rubbed my pecks like titties. "You gonna be a good little bitch for me?"

He dry-humped against my ass and shot a big load over my back. After he finished, I held his arm to my chest, and we slept nestled together. Somehow, I felt comfortable and safe in his powerful arms.

****

I laid my diary open to where I'd read too as Bako came out of the bedroom. He looked at me, lifting one eyebrow, pulled a chair close to me, and sat down.

"Where have you been?"

"I took a boat ride."

Picking up my diary, he felt the page it was open to. Fanning through the pages, he tossed it in front of me. Then he ran his fingers through my hair and his hand over my wet clothing.

"What the fuck, gurl?"

"I dropped it in the lake by accident. You know, I couldn't lose it."

"Don't you catch your death of cold," he scolded me. Putting his hand on my face, he stroked my cheek. "Go get your sweet ass out of those wet clothes. Take a hot shower. The girls will want breakfast when they get up. We sure had us some fun last night, gurl, didn't we?"

"Yes, sir, we sure did. Do you want me to come to make breakfast after my shower?"

"No, you get some rest. We'll let Isadora earn her keep today."

As the warm water washed over my body, I gazed at my shriveled prick and nuts, felt my perky tits, and realized I'd come a long way. Playing with my dick felt nice, but my cock refused to react. It didn't need to do so.

I'd become a better woman than I'd ever been good at anything as a man. As I toweled off, I gazed at my pleasingly round ass, thin waist, and small perky tits, realizing it was my time of the month. Isadora would give me my injections tonight.

Shit, I'll be randy for the next few days.

Slipping into a lovely nightie, I curled up in bed and opened my diary again.

Sunday, January 9 th , 2017

My wife readily agreed with Bako that I should be his slut as well. He lubed up his enormous cock and held me against his powerful body. Bako messaged my chest, back, and ass until I slowly relaxed.

Bako lathered up my chest and shaved the hair. Afterward, he did my underarms, legs, and pubic area. Actually, the hair was very sparse on my body. Looking into my eyes, he shaved my face. The back of his hand tested my face as he talked to me.

There is no specific reason I accepted his feminizing with his actions and talk. However, I was glad I worked remotely from home. What worried me, what I feared, was the thought of performing as a female to him.

Truthfully, I was exceptionally nervous at first. I kept telling myself it was only role play, and I'd go along for Cathy's sake. Bako never got loud or aggressive. His hands were warm and callused. But he touched me with tenderness, which made me feel extraordinary.

My wife told me early in our relationship I had a gay vibe about me. Gay men used to hit on me until I met Cathy. I'd used her as a kind of shield from them. But I'd never felt drawn to a man. Until Bako held me in his arms the night before, I thought I was a straight man.

"I think you'll be beautiful, gurl."

My wife and I were about the same size. Well, we were the same height. She was curvy and weighed about 10 pounds more than me. Bako asked me to try on one of my wife's nightgowns.

It hung on me, loose in all the wrong places and tight in none of the right ones. In fact, it wasn't tight anywhere. I hated how I looked, and I'm pretty confident that neither my wife nor Bako liked my appearance any better.