Temptations in the Garden of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bako called his waitress, Isadora, and told her what he wanted her to buy. He rattled off the dress size, a bra type and size, the kind and size of thong he wanted for me, and something he called an insert. I later discovered he meant some sort of soft padding to put in the bra.

"Get her a nice pageboy wig, too. Oh, and bring the t and e with you."

"T and e?" my wife asked.

"I'll explain later," Bako said and returned to talking to Isadora. "So, you come here when you get everything ... I know they don't open until 1:00. ... Oh, call Doctor Biber, give him Eden's details, and have him write a recurring prescription. Have him send Aldactone for the blocker and estradiol for later. Tell him to have Doctor Cole do a report affirming the necessity of change for Eden's medications and procedures. ... Okay, that's all for now. See you later today."

What was he talking about? I didn't know and, for some reason, didn't care what they would do to me. I only wanted to please him. Once he finished on the phone, Bako wagged his finger for me to come to him.

I walked toward him and raised his hand.

"Move like your wife moves."

For a moment, I thought about the walk, then I strutted, swinging my legs where my foot struck a spot directly in front of my crotch. I landed on the balls of my feet, never putting the weight on my heels. My ass swayed with each step.

When I reached, naked as a jaybird, he used his hand to have me turn my back to him. I felt him against me. His hand went under my arm. Bako lifted me up, kissing my neck. And he sat back on the couch with me in his arms.

His hand ran down my belly, over my stiff prick, and touched my balls. He grabbed his cock, lifted it between my legs, and laid it against my balls and cock, smacking it against them. The cockhead stood several inches above my own.

"You like my cock, gurly?" his lips brushed my ear, and words wormed into my brain.

"It's gigantic." Didn't know what else to say.

My wife kneeled before us, put more lotion on him, and lathered his cock up. She lowered his cock and shoved the tip of the squeeze bottle into my ass. It hurt a little. She squeezed the bottle, injecting the fluid into my rectum.

A sickening wave of humiliation washed over me like a shameful ocean of manlessness. My cheeks flushed, and my wife gave me her sadistic sneer.

"You're glowing like a virgin bride."

Bako put his hands under my legs and slid me up his chest. Cathy guided his dick to my asshole. The head pushed on my sphincter, and Bako let me side down as he pushed up. I tensed up, and he whispered to me.

"Baby gurl, relax and let it happen." He thrust upward again, and at the same time, he let my body drop a bit.

My tummy tied into knots, my skin burst into pimples, a charge of energy rushed through my veins, and the head of his cock invaded my anus. The electrical surge hit my dick. It was stiffer than ever. I shot a small stream of cum. My wife clamped her mouth over my cock head, sucking the cum from me.

Bako shoved more of him inside me. My ass felt like it was ripping apart. Letting out a shriek of pain, I tried to get off his cock. But Bako pumped more of his fat dick into me. He pulled me back down and thrust hard inside me when I pushed up.

At some point, and there is no way I can tell you when, pain transformed into a painful pleasure.

It hurt so good.

With each thrust, my ass gripped his dick, and his dark desire stabbed me, making me his. My hips pumped up and down. My wife kept slurping my cock, and I released a series of tiny screams of pained ecstasy. Bako was fucking me deep and hard, and my small balls slapped against his larger ones.

I couldn't hold myself up, and he held me in his arms. My wife got off my cock and lubed my ass more. My asshole gripped his cock, hold tight, and his whole body jerked with every plunge, forcing more and more of him inside me.

His body jerked up and down, hammering his dick into my guts. Spasms struck my asshole, and my butt tightened. My wife covered my cock and worked me while I sprayed cream into her mouth. The hot, thick blasts of his cum shot inside me.

His hands released me, and he sank back into the couch. My petite body lay against him. Callused hands roamed my body, his cock buried in my ass, went limp. He pushed me up, and the giant prick slid out with a wet, sloshing plop. He laid on me, kissing my back, telling me I was a good girl.

We both painted and moaned and groaned in the afterglow of our lovemaking. My wife curled up with us, entwined like snakes in an orgy. At some point, we fell asleep until the doorbell woke us.

My wife, the only one with clothes on, went to the door and let Isadora into the house. Isadora brought in wrapped packages and a small leather case. She spread the boxes on the floor before the fireplace and opened the leather case.

Isadora sat on a chair.

"Come here, Eden, lay over my legs," Isadora said and plunged the needle on the hypodermic into a vial and drew the fluid into the hypo.

I came over, laying over her legs like she would spank me. The cold of alcohol washed over a small area on my ass as she cleaned one spot on one cheek. A sharp jab into the cool spot. Under the surface, something turned to fire.

"Eden, sweetie, this is Aldactone. That's an anti-androgen drug that eventually blocks your testosterone production. You're getting one of these a week for six weeks. Then, we're putting you on estradiol once a month to increase your feminine side."

At that moment, my humiliation destroyed my manhood. It dawned on they intended to turn me into a girl.

"Stand up, sweetheart."

I got up, covering my prick and balls. Isadora pushed my hands away and took my cock and balls, clutching them in her hands. She squeezed them tight and grinned.

"We gonna shrivel this pasty, paltry, white dick into a clit." She rose, ran her hands over my chest, "You gonna get some perky itsy, bitty, titties." She then touched my Adma's apple. "Get this fixed and make your voice sound sexy." Isadora hugged me. "Sister, welcome to the family."

Isadora stepped to the side. My wife kneeled down before me and covered my cock with a cage. Handing me the key, she smiled that same sadistic grin.

"Give that to your master," Isadora said.

****

Closing my diary, I opened it again, fanned the pages, and separated some that stuck together. Holding my diary to my chest, I remembered the first shot of estradiol and the warm flush of womanhood it gave me.

I'd read more later. Right at that moment, I desired to be the others. I picked out a lovely red, satin sundress even though it was fall. Not to brag, but I'm really a sexy bitch. Everyone says so. I didn't even have to change my name.

After all, Eden is a unisex name and means a place of pleasure.