Temptations of the Flesh

Story Info
Neighbours are tempted.
15.3k words
4.67
19.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane lay on her back in bed, her fingers lightly toying with her clit and her pussy. Her silky nightie was up round her waist and she wore no panties, courtesy of making love with her husband Peter last night. Well, making love was the polite phrase for it, he'd fucked her, cum in her, then gone to sleep with a perfunctory kiss. Perfunctory was a good word for their sex life for the last five years or so, he barely made sure she was wet before he penetrated her, seemingly had no cares for her feelings, whether she was satisfied or not, and went to sleep immediately afterwards.

It hadn't always been so, when they were madly in love they'd had sex a lot, lovingly and joyfully, but as they'd got older it had all become so humdrum. She still loved him, he was a good man and she thought he still loved her, but the spark was well and truly extinguished. She'd always had the higher libido, had almost always initiated sex, but now she could detect his indifference.

She heard his car start and drive off, departing on another golf trip with his mates, They seemed to be coming more frequently these days, but in a way it suited Jane, she could please herself, literally. Her fingers started to move with a little more intent as she reflected on the morning. He'd got up and showered then come back into the bedroom to dress. She'd seen him naked briefly and that had started her exploration with her fingers. She had been tempted to pull back the covers and finger herself in front of him, but had decided that would be cruel. There had been no time for sex and to send him off on a long car journey with a hard-on would be grossly unfair.

She did wonder if they were just golf trips, he always seemed very keen to go on them, and when he came back each time he was always very solicitous of her, asking how she'd been, making love to her immediately. Perhaps there was another woman, but no, his mates always went with him, they too were married and she knew them all pretty well.

Dismissing these thoughts she continued to finger herself, feeling her pussy get wetter, allowing a finger to slip inside, then two. This was going to be a good one, she thought, she could feel it building inside her already. She wanted to feel the sheets on her naked body and she sat up and pulled her nightie over her head, sinking back into the cotton rich bedding, the dense material rubbing on her erect nipples, sending delightful shivers down her body to her clit.

Her fingers were now pumping in and out of her, and she reached behind her, the pad of her forefinger now teasing her arsehole, slowly running around it then pressing against it. She'd never had anal sex, they'd tried it once, but decided it really wasn't for them, but she did like having her arse played with. If only Peter knew.

Back to her clit, round and round, pressing against it, teasing it, still fingers inside her, three now, she could almost hear them sloshing, so wet was she. As her arousal grew she was tempted to get one of her many dildos out of the bottom drawer and use one, but her fingers were so personal, not hard and unfeeling.

Faster and faster they danced, the waltz becoming a foxtrot, then a cha cha, until a great heat rose from her pussy, spreading like wildfire through her body, a roaring in her ears and she convulsed, her body folding into a foetal position as her breath escaped her and she was left gasping.

Slowly she relaxed, her body uncurling, her muscles losing their tension as she lay back once more on the soft bed, her hands running all over her body, up and over her breasts, her nipples, feeling the post orgasmic tingling from every nerve ending. If only she felt that way when Peter rolled off her.

-o0o-

In the house next door Jim lay alone in his bed, hearing Peter's car start and drive off. Lucky bastard, he thought, off for a few days golf and a bit more fun afterwards, Peter had told him they'd arranged to meet up with a group of lady golfers again, who were "more than most sociable" were his words. Jim had tried to get onto the trip several times, but so good was it perceived to be, that although he was apparently number one on the waiting list, no-one was ever going to drop out.

Jim was divorced, some three years now and although he had his fair share of one, two and three night stands, there was nothing permanent on the horizon. Just have to keep tugging on the old cock, he thought, just as he was doing now, stroking the morning wood that he'd woken up to.

He'd married early on in life, falling madly in love with a childhood sweetheart. They'd had plenty of sex, wherever they could get it, in the car, outside, in the lounge after their parents had gone to bed. Then they'd married and had even more sex, in every room of the house, even the loft on one occasion.

When the heat of the love dissipated the sex remained, holding them together. There'd been no children, a regret for both of them but there was always the sex. Then came the arguments, the rows, always ending in fabulous make-up sex, but both realised that make-up sex was no way to conduct a marriage.

The divorce wasn't exactly amicable, all the old pettiness raising its head, but both parties were realists, and finally all was agreed and they sat in a lawyer's office one day and signed the papers ending their marriage. Jim invited her out for lunch afterwards, she accepted and two hours later they were in Jim's bed, fucking each other's brains out. Since then they met up for lunch or dinner every month or so, invariably ending up in bed together. They were great at sex, but they couldn't bear to live with each other.

Jim was thinking about her now, she had the most magnificent tits, not large but oh so perfectly shaped, topped with delectable chewy nipples, Her pussy was tight and always wet and hot, with the most perfect set of butterfly shaped lips. Her orgasm was never far from the surface, she came every time they made love, often loudly, sending him over the top with ease. She would walk around the house naked, teasing and tantalising him, leading him on then pinning him down and shagging him rotten.

Mornings were best, seeing her riding him, her breasts bouncing as she impaled herself on his cock, He could envisage her now, above him, caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples. His cock spurted, spraying white cum all over his stomach and chest and the mental image of her disappeared. Must give her a call soon he thought, wiping himself down with a tissue.

-o0o-

Jane got up and showered, enjoying pampering herself, using an expensive shampoo and conditioner, then liberally covering her body with a luxurious body wash, ensuring she was coated in every possible place with it, then rinsing it off, allowing the water to sluice around her body. She debated yet again shaving her pubic hair off, it didn't trouble her having hair there, and Peter said he liked it, but she was aware that 'the modern woman' had adopted a bald look down there. The problem was, once she'd started doing it she'd be lumbered with continuing. She could have gone for waxing, or cream or even lasering, but they all seemed either so messy or so.....final. No, she'd just keep it trimmed as usual. Peter never went down on her now anyway so it was really up to her how she looked.

She dried herself, and considered how to dress for the day, nothing was planned so ordinary knickers and a comfy bra, a flowing skirt as it was going to be hot, and a well-fitting polo shirt. Perfect for a stay-at-home-on-your-own day. Breakfast was a bowl of fresh fruit and a decaf coffee, perhaps she'd go for a detox weekend she thought, well a glass of wine or two wouldn't hurt later. She might even go and sit in the sun for a bit later on, the end of the garden was in full sunshine in the afternoon and was almost fully secluded, only being half visible from Jim's back bedroom window.

Jane hoovered the entire house, dusting all the surfaces, tidying away all of Peter's mess, thinking how perfect it would be to live on her own. Everything would be in its place, she could be a free agent doing what she wanted when she wanted. Even, she thought naughtily, getting herself off when she wanted. Not that Peter had any objections to her doing so, sometimes when just sitting down reading or watching television she'd start touching herself, usually secretly and would go off early to bed or just into the other room and masturbate. He'd caught her a few times and it had led to frantic sex, but these days he'd just grunt and move on, leaving her to her own pleasure.

She'd caught him as well mind you, it really didn't bother her that he was getting himself off, probably thinking of some actress on TV with her tits out, but she rather hoped he still lusted after herself occasionally. He said he did, but...

She decided a coffee break was in order and made herself an unsweetened latte, going outside onto her patio to drink it. She could hear an annoying sound, almost like an alarm going off, not strident but insistent. It seemed to be coming from Jim's. Standing up she could see that his back door was open, but the six foot fence prevented anything else. She listened carefully and determined that yes, it was definitely coming from Jim's house. He was mostly Peter's friend, but they'd had some good evenings together when his wife was still with him. She'd seen her on several occasions recently leaving Jim's early in the mornings and wondered just what sort of relationship they had.

Jane called out, "Jim, are you there? Is everything OK?" but could get no response. A little concerned in case the alarm was serious or that Jim was hurt, she tried to peer through the knot holes in the fence but could see nothing. Worried now, she went to his front door and rang the bell then knocked loudly on the rather ornate door knocker he had. Still nothing. There's nothing else for it, she decided, I'll just have to let myself in and investigate further. They had keys for each other's houses, something that had proved immensely useful in the past on several occasions.

She turned the key in the lock pushing the door open as she called Jim's name out loudly. She could hear the alarm continuing but there was no reply from anyone. She peered into the lounge, no-one there, but the sound was coming from downstairs, so she ventured into the kitchen. There in the corner, sitting on the microwave was an Amazon Echo, its blue light pulsing and the alarm sounding. "Alexa, stop alarm," she commanded. The noise stopped, but she still didn't know where Jim was or if he was OK. The back door was still open so she ventured out, turning towards the back garden. She couldn't see it from this point as there were some large shrubs in the way.

Peering round them she saw first a pair of legs on a sun lounger, then the rest of the body, the rest of the naked body, she corrected herself, erect cock in hand being masturbated furiously, topped off with Jim's head, eyes shut and ear pods firmly in. Jane let out a gasped "Oh!" her hand flying to her open mouth as Jim's eyes suddenly opened.

-o0o-

Jim had nothing planned for the day as it was Saturday, but the forecast was for a bright sunny day and he thought he'd get a bit of sunbathing in, sitting out in his secluded back garden. He was an avid golfer, the trouble being the famed golfer's tan, brown arms and legs, a vee on the chest with a white left hand and forehead. He'd vowed to do something about it this year, more sitting in the sun was called for. He'd been so bold as to get all of his kit off an a few occasions, no-one could see him and it did feel very liberating lying there naked.

The trouble was it was terminally boring. There was nothing to look at, reading was, at best awkward and although he could listen to music there was only so much of that he could take. Nevertheless he was going to give it a good old try today. He got up and showered then had breakfast, a bacon butty with plenty of brown sauce and a cup of tea. Mornings were best for sunbathing, it wasn't too hot and the most secluded part of the garden got the best sun in the morning, so he decided to make the most of the beautiful morning. He pulled on a pair of loose fitting shorts, no boxers today, just in case he fancied a bit of nude sunbathing, and went down to the shed to get out the sun lounger. It wasn't a fancy one, just one of those collapsible ones, pretty low to the ground, but at least it was better than lying directly on the hard ground.

He settled it in the sun, angled it correctly and went back indoors to slather himself in sun cream. It was always awkward doing your back he thought, contorting your arms in various positions, so much easier with a partner to run her hands over your back. Many a sex session with his wife had started with the magic words, "Do my back will you?" Back leading to front as sure as night follows day. Satisfied that he wasn't going to burn to a crisp he gathered up his phone, ear pods and Kindle and ventured outside once more.

He pulled off his shorts, casting them to one side and started off on his back, ear pods in, listening to music, he could feel the sun beating down on him already and he knew he was in for a hot day. After half an hour his phone pinged in response to the timer he'd set, and he turned over. Lying on his front he could put the Kindle on the ground, and with his head hanging over the end of the bed found that he could read. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions, but bearable for the half hour that he deemed safe to roast one side of his body. The book was OK, one or two raunchy bits that piqued his interest a little, but the time was soon up and he turned on his back once more.

He was bored with music and wondered what else he could listen to. He hadn't subscribed to audio books, but the general idea attracted him. Then he remembered, his favourite erotic short stories site did Audio stories. He'd tried listening to them in the past but they bored him quickly. Time to give it another try he thought and searched for the site on his phone. He picked on a story at random and found it to be typical of the stories that bored him, some woman talking to herself, with no real action. He skipped a few minutes and found her making orgasm sounds that didn't seem even vaguely realistic.

He chose another story and this time something caught his imagination. It was as though the woman was telling a story, other voices were heard, her husband, her lover and moreover it was pretty graphically descriptive. He found himself playing with his cock which was getting hard and soon he had it gripped firmly in his fist, stroking up and down. He had his eyes shut, trying to visualise the action in the story and was just getting into it when he heard an exclaimed "Oh!" that didn't fit the narrative. He opened his eyes, squinting against the brightness of the sun and saw outlined in front of him, his neighbour Jane, one hand over her opened mouth and one seemingly clutching her crotch.

Immediately he sat up and grabbing his shorts bundled them over his erect cock. "Jane, I'm so sorry," he apologised, then, "What are you doing here?"

"No it's me who should be apologising, I heard an alarm going off in your house and couldn't seem to raise you, so I let myself in and turned it off. It was Alexa, was she supposed to be reminding you of something?"

"Bloody woman, no not you, sorry, Alexa. She has a mind of her own sometimes, she does that occasionally, something to do with sitting on the microwave and being on the same Gigahertz thingy. Look I'm sorry again about this." He indicated his crotch.

"No, it's perfectly alright, they say that all men do it all the time. In fact if I had one of those, I'd probably be playing with it all the time as well. I'm always catching Peter at it somewhere in the house."

"Does he get as embarrassed as me?"

"No, well we are married, so I either ignore him, sit and watch, or sometimes join in."

He don't know what made him say it, but out came the words, "Which of those are you going to do now?"

She looked down at the bulge still evident under his bundled shorts and said, "If you don't mind, I'd like to start off by watching. Peter's off on his golf trip and I'm on my own so why not?" She sat down and made herself comfortable on one of the patio chairs.

-o0o-

Oh my God, what had she just done, was the immediate thought running through Jane's head? When she'd seen his cock, so much bigger than Peter's, a twinge had run down her pussy and she'd felt a little squirt of her pussy juice trickle into her knickers. It had been too late to back away, he'd heard and seen her, and now here she was, having invited herself to watch him finish his wank. She settled back into the patio chair, her nerves all fluttering as she watched him remove his shorts and reveal his prick once more.

It was indeed considerably bigger that Peter's both in length and girth although they were both uncircumcised. His fist closed round it and he resumed stroking it, lying back on the sun lounger, his eyes on her face. He too looked a little nervous.

"You hold it differently to Peter," she said, "he uses his fingers more, but you use your whole fist."

"I suppose it depends on personal preference, and size," he replied, never breaking his rhythm. He explained that he'd tried various holds, and had indeed used just his fingers on some occasions, but found this to be the most comfortable. "It's like using the other hand, some people said it felt as though someone else was doing it for you, but I always use my right-hand."

"I don't suppose you'd like a go?" he asked innocently. She shook her head, denying the feelings running through her mind at the moment, she'd been longing to reach out and touch it, to feel its size in her hand. She wondered how she'd be able to take it in her pussy, would it hurt or would she just adapt? There was no point going there, it was just not going to happen.

Despite her conscious mind telling her that, deep down her body was arguing against her, her pussy was continuing to leak, and the little twinges were becoming more frequent. She realised she'd instinctively grabbed herself when she first saw him and now her hands wanted to creep back there, to relieve some of that ache that beginning inside her. It wouldn't be so bad would it? It's not as though they were having sex, they weren't even touching, just looking.

Imperceptibly her legs opened slightly and her hand slid down, just pressing against herself, not quite on her clit, but the layers of clothing were causing her to stimulate the area generally. Her fingers started a rhythmical motion, not rubbing yet, but just pressing down, causing a pleasurable sensation to radiate outwards. "You can if you want to," a voice interrupted her inner thoughts. Shaking her head she removed her hand, only to find it wandering back of its own accord a minute later.

This time her legs opened wider and she was now cupping her pussy, she could feel her nipples tingling and so desperately wanted to touch them, wanted him to suck on them. Her fingers started stroking gently now, slow circular movements round and round, watched intently by Jim's eyes, his tongue protruding slightly between his lips, licking them softly. She could imagine that tongue licking her pussy, her clit, parting her lips and plunging into that opening, tasting her juices.

"Go on," he urged, "let yourself go, you know you want to." It was true, she did want to, she wanted to rip her knickers off and plunge three fingers straight into her pussy, wanted to frig her clit, wanted him to fuck....No, no she couldn't go there.

She reached down to the hem of her skirt and pulled it up, slowly revealing her legs to Jim, his eyes watching as it came higher and higher, over her knees, up along her thighs until he could surely see her panties from his lower position. She reached under the bunched material and touched the cotton of her panties, the bulkiness of the skirt no longer an impediment. It was as though her fingertips were conductors of electricity, such was the feeling inside her now. She slumped in the chair her legs open wide now, all sense of decorum gone.