Temptations of the Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew her crotch was on full display to Jim now, her fingers rubbing her pussy, pressing into her, exciting her clit, A flush of warmth passed through her body as her fingers flew faster and faster. Jim's hand was now a blur on his cock, his eyes were screwed up, his mouth bared in a grin, as he watched her intently.

Suddenly his prick spurted semen from the end, rope after rope shooting out two feet or more, over his stomach, his chest, coating his hand. Jane felt a surge in her body, knew she was coming too and she couldn't help it, a finger pushed under the side of her gusset and straight into her sopping pussy as her body was flooded with wave after wave of carnality, all her muscles locked tight as little squeaks escaped her mouth.

Slowly it subsided, her body relaxing as she pulled her finger out of herself, hoping she hadn't exposed herself to him. She straightened her clothing and sat once more primly in the patio chair, wondering what was going to happen next. Jim looked at her, "Shall I go and clean myself up then we'll have a coffee?" he asked as though nothing had happened at all.

"That would be nice," she replied.

-o0o-

He was so shocked by her words that for a moment he did nothing, he'd basically offered and she'd agreed to watch him masturbate, but he couldn't really back out now so he settled back into the lounger and removing the covering of his shorts, started to rub himself once more. Despite all the sex he and his wife had partaken of, they'd never really been into mutual masturbation, they were too desperate to get their hands on each other's body, however he could see that she was intrigued at the prospect so what the hell, give it a go.

Without pre-amble she was asking why he held it that way, simple really, it feels best that way. From what she was saying it seemed that Peter had a smaller dick, something every man likes to hear and he wondered if it was enough to satisfy her, or did she need to finish herself off when they had sex. That had never been a problem with him, his ex-wife enjoying screaming orgasms nearly every time. He wondered if she'd like to feel a big cock and asked her in as innocent a manner as possible, but she declined.

He saw that she was starting to touch herself, she thought he couldn't see, but he could just detect tiny pressing movements of her hand and he encouraged her to let herself go, but she stopped and he wondered if he'd lost the opportunity to watch her, perhaps to see her tits or even pussy.

But now she was doing it again, this time more blatantly and he could imagine her pussy starting to get moist, starting to enjoy what was being done to it. How he'd love to see it, to finger it, to lick it, tasting her juices, then perhaps to fuck it. He suddenly felt a twinge of guilt, this was Jane, his friend Peter's wife. But then he thought of Peter away on his golf trip, perhaps putting it about a bit as he'd intimated happened, and then he didn't feel quite so bad. It wasn't as though they were really going to have sex was it.

He looked away for a second and when his eyes returned he saw she was pulling her skirt up, he'd seen her legs before in shorts, so that was nothing new, but the hem of her dress kept rising and he could just about see her panties, they were white and cupped the bulge of her pussy nicely. Her fingers were now tracing lines up and down what he assumed was her slit, moving up to her clit then back again. If only she'd take them off, show him her pussy. Was it bald he wondered, or hairy?

She had changed her finger motion now, rubbing round in circles, getting faster all the time, he could see the shape of her lips under her panties being squashed as her fingers pressed against them. He fancied he could even see the outer edges of her labia, a few dark hairs on them, could see her getting excited as suddenly his orgasm was upon him, his face screwing up tight as it rushed up from his balls. The last thing his eyes saw as they shut, was a finger diving inside her, under her panties, straight into her pussy as she curled up into a ball, making little grunting sounds. He managed to direct most of the spunk over himself, all over his chest, some leaking down over his hand.

Suddenly they were both still, clearly more than a little embarrassed and he found himself offering her coffee of all things. He thought she'd just get up and go, but to his surprise she accepted, so getting up carefully he waddled off to the house, bathroom first, then kitchen.

When he brought the coffee out she was still sitting there and they chatted amicably as through nothing at all had happened between them Then suddenly she said, "Look, I just want you to know I don't make a habit of doing such things, in fact I think that was the first time I've ever done something like that."

"Me too," Jim replied, "but I did enjoy it, probably one of the best new things to have happened to me in years, and don't worry, I won't say anything to anybody about it."

"Thanks," she replied, "I appreciate it, and for the record it was definitely the best thing that's happened to me in years." Surprisingly to Jim she went on and told him about how her and Peter's sex life had taken a nose dive, how he didn't seem interested anymore, but how she still felt her libido was as high as ever. He found it a bit embarrassing in fact, but appreciated that she felt enough for him that she would entrust her deepest secrets to him.

"What have you got planned for this afternoon?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Not a lot. I finished my chores this morning so I might even get some sunbathing in. My garden's not as secluded as yours until later, then only your back window overlooks me." They chatted for a while longer then she left, kissing him quickly on the cheek.

-o0o-

Stupid, stupid woman, she fumed as she left, not only do you get yourself off in front of him, flashing your knickers at him like some twopenny tart, but you blab all about how your sex life has gone to pot, then you pretty much invite him to spy on you out of his window. There was no way she was going to be sunbathing this afternoon now, she'd just stay inside and read, or something.

She made herself some lunch and settled down indoors to read her book, something she rarely did during the day, but found she couldn't really concentrate as the events of the morning kept rolling through her head. Finding him like that, then watching him wank, then even worse frigging herself off in front of him. At least she wasn't stupid enough to get her tits out for him, or even worse drop her knickers. Just how big was his cock anyway? She estimated it at 7 or 8 inches and thick enough to just get her hand round. Then she thought of Peter's, 4 or 5 at the most and she knew she could get her hand round that, she'd tossed him off enough times.

What would a monster like that feel inside her? She felt a twinge in her pussy and thought that other women must have been able to take it, so surely she could? She went upstairs and opened her bedside cabinet drawer, ferreting around at the back until she found what she was looking for. Triumphantly she pulled out her biggest dildo, it could only be six or so inches long, bigger than Peter, but she hadn't used it in some while so couldn't really remember how it felt. She knew she'd been impressed with it before and on a whim she lay on the bed and lifting her hips pulled her panties down and off.

She wet it with her mouth and pressed it up against the entrance to her pussy, trying to slide it in, but found that she wasn't really wet enough and it was just too much. Abandoning it for a moment she fingered herself, playing with her clit, then tried again, this time with some success as it slid in quite easily. Carefully she eased it until she felt it bump against her cervix, then examined how much was left outside, a good inch or two. She felt pretty full as well, so getting Jim's monster inside her was a definite no-no. Sighing she pulled it out, and briefly contemplating getting herself off again, wiped it down and put it back.

She picked up her knickers and for a wild moment thought about going outside to the sun bed and sun bathing without them on, opening her legs wide, letting him see her pussy. Don't be stupid girl, you're mooning about like some hormonal teenager, just get a grip will you, and with that pulled her knickers back on, settling them round herself, just giving herself a little tease as she did so.

Despite her earlier resolve, the sun bed beckoned, and as the sun crept round she gave in and retrieved a bath towel from the airing cupboard. She wouldn't be out there for long, so decided not to bother with sun cream or a bathing suit, she'd just strip down to her bra and panties, it wasn't as though they were out of the Victoria's Secret catalogue, plain white M&S bra and knickers, like everyone else. If Jim saw her then so what, he'd basically seen that much this morning.

She laid the towel out and went to undo her skirt, pausing to look up at Jim's window, there was no sign of life there, not that she could see much anyway what with the reflection, so stepped out of it, folding it carefully and putting it on the table, then her top, doing the same. Carefully making sure her breasts were safely tucked in their cups, no recalcitrant nipples poking out the top, she settled back, leaning against the back rest. It was a more substantial bed than Jim's and she was able to prop her Kindle up and read comfortably. She was just starting to get into the book, a bit Jilly Cooper-ish she thought as she came up to a bit of a steamy passage. The narrative got a bit graphic, particularly the description of the man's cock which was detailed as being at least nine inches.

Well that's garbage she thought, no-one can get a nine inch cock inside them, but all the same her pussy twinged and she felt a little trickle of moisture. Soon the action had ramped up and they were hard at it, Jane's pussy now beginning to feel more than a little damp. She reached down and adjusted her panties, making sure they were snug, giving herself a little rub at the same time, inducing yet another trickle. At this rate I'm going to have to change them later she thought.

Her fingers were now tracing little circles around the front of her knickers, just teasing over her clit, a little jolt of electricity sparking through her on each revolution. She pressed against her pussy entrance, feeling the material push just inside her and when she brought her finger away it felt damp. She examined it and saw that indeed it was. This book is really doing it for me she thought, starting to rub herself with a little more intent, up and down, then round and round, each time getting a little more absorbed in the pleasurable feelings running through her.

She felt her breasts, they were tender and her nipples were hard, she caressed one briefly, feeling the connection with her pussy and a spurt more juice flowed down her tunnel. Definitely a change of knickers she thought. To hell with it then, she put her Kindle down and began to rub herself in earnest, starting down that familiar path that she knew led to her orgasm.

She slipped a hand inside her bra cup and found her nipple, squeezing it between two fingers, then circling round it causing little jolts in her pussy and clit. She slid her hand under the waistband of her panties, down through her pubes and into her slit, it was sopping wet, she could feel that viscous fluid between her fingers, allowing them slide into her with no resistance.

God that felt good, never mind a nine inch cock, two fingers was just perfect for her, just right for rubbing her clit with her palm as well, a well-practised move on her part. She could feel her orgasm building, rising within her, and she pulled on her nipple, her fingers now digging deep into her pussy. Here it comes she thought lifting her eyes skywards, just catching a flash of something in Jim's window, was he watching? Too late now, I hope he enjoys the show because it's too late to stop now. Nnnnnggggghhh, her orgasm broke over her like waves crashing on the beach, drawing back then coming again and again. Suddenly she was still curled up in a ball, her thighs pressed tightly together trapping her hands between them, her fingers still now in her pussy.

Slowly she uncurled, withdrawing her hands, then on a whim she looked up at Jim's window, seeing nothing and put her fingers in her mouth, sucking and licking them clean.

-o0o-

Jim wasn't certain if her reference to his window overlooking her garden was an invitation or a warning, but the sun wasn't really on the sun bed until a bit later, so he thought he'd keep an eye open just in case, whilst watching the golf. It felt a bit sad to keep running up the stairs and peering out of the window, but he hoped the reward would be worth it. He was beginning to think his luck had run out when he saw her, standing by the bed, looking around as though checking her surroundings. She reached behind her and went to unzip her skirt but paused looking directly at him. He knew if he kept still and well back he would be next to invisible, but it was disconcerting to say the least.

He was surprised she was wearing panties rather than a swimsuit, but these days there wasn't a lot of difference. She pulled her top off and he was praying she'd take her bra off as well, but she settled it on her and then got onto the bed. He was a bit too far away to see anything in detail and he briefly thought about going and getting his binoculars, but couldn't bring himself to sink so low. She was seemingly quite absorbed in her book, until her saw her touch herself, smoothing the front of her panties down. Sod it, he thought, in for a penny in for a pound, and ran downstairs to collect his binoculars.

Back in the bedroom he adjusted the focus, finding that he only seemed to be a few yards away, the detail on her panties now obvious, a little pink bow in the middle of the waist, and he could even just about make out the stitching. She seemed to be really concentrating on her book now, he was switching from her panties to her bra to her face and back again, when he saw her start to rub her fingers around her pussy. Memories of this morning flashed in front of him as he watched her intently. She seemed worried about something, examining her fingers, but soon returned them to her panties, stroking and rubbing the front.

Quickly putting the binoculars down, he unzipped himself, pulling his rapidly inflating cock out, rubbing it as he did so. It was now much more awkward, trying to hold the binoculars steady with one hand whilst stroking himself was difficult and the image in front of him kept jumping around. Need a tripod he thought, mentally chastising himself for the lecherous thought.

He caught a movement higher up, she was playing with her tit now, slipping a hand inside her cup. Take it off, take it off he screamed to himself. Her hand had now slipped inside her panties and he knew her fingers would now be inside her, thrusting in and out of her pussy, a pussy he was so desperate to see. He was getting more and more excited himself now, his eyes jammed to the lenses of the binoculars, his hand rubbing furiously along his cock.

She suddenly curled up and looked straight into his eyes as her body went into convulsions. He dropped the glasses and sank back as he came, his cock spewing cum out that he desperately tried to catch into his spare hand. He rushed into the bathroom, wiping himself down and tucking himself back in, what a day he thought. When he returned to the window she had gone.

The next day was a golf day for Jim, a mid-morning tee time with some mates, followed by a couple of beers. He played fairly well and so was in a pretty mellow mood when he backed the car onto the drive. As he was taking his clubs out of the boot he saw Jane pottering in the front garden and thought he ought to greet her, not really sure if she'd want to say anything about the day before. She replied and asked after his round. "Pretty good," he replied, "have you heard from Peter?"

"Yes, he's, playing well apparently and enjoying the social life as well, they're all going out for a steak tonight."

"Must be a golfer thing, I've got one to chuck on the barbecue as swell. Just a nice low carb salad for you Jane?"

"No, actually I've got a steak as swell. Look why don't you come round and we'll use our barbecue, no sense in both of us sweating over a hot stove when you can do it for me! I'll volunteer to do the salads though. There's plenty of wine, but bring your own beer unless you want to steal from Peter's private supply, but I warn you he's got some pretty eclectic tastes!"

"That sounds great, what time?"

"Give me an hour?"

Jim went inside and put all his golf stuff away then got into the shower. He soaped himself all over, and found he was stroking his cock which was getting stiff. He thought back to yesterday, watching Jane getting herself off, not once but twice. It had all come out of the blue so suddenly that he almost began to think it was a dream. Perhaps he might even get a bit more this evening, after all she had invited him over and Peter was still away. Probably getting his leg over somewhere. He wondered if Jane suspected anything. Deciding to let his erection amount to nothing he released his grip and finished the shower.

The next problem was what to wear, barbecue sounded casual, so a polo shirt and shorts would fit the bill. On an impulse he also decided to go commando.

-o0o-

Jane was really only pottering in the garden in the hope of catching Jim coming home from golf. She heard him leave in the morning whilst lying in bed. She'd not been able to get his cock out of her mind all night and now she had two fingers in her pussy reliving yesterday. God, she'd been such a tart, but it had been one of the most exhilarating times of her life, certainly the last few years. She would never have thought that he'd be so big and once again she wondered what it would feel like inside her. She pressed three fingers together and pushed them into her entrance, feeling her lips stretch around them, trying to imagine that all the way up her tunnel.

Suddenly she remembered Peter, what was he doing now she thought, was he alone in bed thinking of her, or was he with some woman, she'd heard of what went on sometimes. Well she could hardly complain, not after what she'd been up to. Still feeling guilty, she got up and showered, but all the time her mind kept coming back to Jim. Perhaps he'd like to come round this evening for something to eat, nothing formal, perhaps a barbecue. That's it, she'd contrive an invitation.

So there she was now, in the shower for the second time that day, her ruse having been successful. Carefully she soaped herself, paying particular attention to her pussy, wanting it nice and fresh for Jim. What on earth was she thinking, there was no way he'd be going there so what was she doing? Confused she dried herself and went into her bedroom to dress. She rummaged in the knicker drawer, something sexy perhaps, just to make her feel good, nothing more. She pulled out a thong then put it back, too skimpy, she'd need to trim the lady garden for that and she didn't have time.

Some more sensible panties, but bright red and with a transparent panel at the front, just the job. A matching bra went on next, now for the dress. It was still hot outside so nothing heavy. Just the thing, she pulled out a wraparound dress, knee length with short sleeves, that would be cool but practical. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror, it just didn't look right round her boobs. Perhaps a different bra? She took the dress off and on an impulse put it back on without a bra. It looked better, but perhaps a bit too daring? No, she'd just have to be careful, that's all.