Temptations of the Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up and down her slit again, this time her lips parting, running the pads of her fingers along the inside of her pussy, grazing the entrance, touching her pee hole, then up to her clit, finding that little nubbin hard and sensitive to her touch. Back down, her wetness now becoming very apparent, down to her pussy lips and inside, her pussy opening easily to accept her finger.

She worked it in and out, feeling the pleasure of the sensation coursing through her, a second finger joining the first, widening the opening, her lips stretching easily. Her panties were annoying her now, restricting her movements and she put her thumbs in the waistband and slipped them off, lifting her knees and legs skywards. Feeling more comfortable she resumed her efforts, pumping her fingers in and out, her palm rubbing against her clit, sending little shivers through her body.

She pushed her other hand down to her pussy and changed hands, finding the sensation different, remembering how Jim had said his left hand felt alien. He was right, it didn't feel right and she swapped back. It had never been her intention to use that hand however, she merely needed the lubrication as she slid that hand down behind her and started to play wither bum hole. It felt deliciously naughty, running the tip of her finger around her bum. She pressed lightly against the tight opening, and feeling the resistance, she pushed firmly in, trying to relax her sphincter. It went in relatively easily and she wondered if anal sex was that easy, or indeed pleasurable? She liked the feeling of a finger in her bum, but the thought of something like Jim's cock in her brought metaphorical tears to her eyes.

She was alternating her fingers now, in and out of her bum and pussy, feeling her arousal start to build. This was going to be a good one she thought, I can feel it inside me now. Perhaps it was time? She reached down beside her and pulled her one successful shopping purchase out, looking carefully at the dildo. It wasn't the biggest in the shop, but it was large and she sucked it inside her mouth to test it. It felt huge and she wondered if she had made a wise purchase. She positioned it at the entrance to her vagina and eased it slowly inside. She could feel her lips stretching and paused, allowing them to become accustomed to the invasion of such an alien object.

Moving it slowly in and out, just a little seemed to be the way forward and to her amazement it was starting to feel, how could she describe it, certainly not "normal" but perhaps comfortable. Soon she was sawing it in and out, waves of pleasure radiating from her pussy, bolts of electricity sparking from her clit as her fingers strummed on it.

Here it comes she thought, I can just feel it starting now. The great benefit of masturbation was that she could control it, that rising feeling, could slow it and speed it up. Sex with someone else was all too often in their control, a different feeling altogether, sometimes more exhilarating sometimes more frustrating, this was....simply fabulous, as her orgasm rushed onto her. Waves of pleasure so intense they almost hurt sprang from her pussy, her nipples were tingling, her clit felt as though it was on fire.

She felt her toes cramping she was scrunching them so hard and she couldn't seem to breathe properly, great gulps of air being forced down her throat.

Then it was gone, her body relaxing, a calmness slowly creeping over her. Gently she eased the dildo out of her pussy, feeling empty afterwards. She could feel her tunnel returning to its accustomed size and looking up at Jim's window for the first time she slipped the dildo between her lips, tasting herself on it as she licked it like an ice lolly. Hope you enjoyed the show Jim.

-o0o-

Jim fell backwards onto the bed, his heart thumping in his chest, his breathing ragged. He couldn't remember cumming so hard. He hadn't seen or heard her during the day and had hoped she might just reappear in the sunny spot later in the afternoon. When she did, the voyeur in him was elated, another opportunity to watch her get herself off. He unzipped himself and took his hardening cock out, gripping it firmly in one hand, the other desperately trying to hold the binoculars steady. He thought he'd hit the jackpot when she took her bra off, playing with her nipples, he could see them in such detail. If only he could record this for posterity.

When she took her panties off he nearly came then, seeing her pubes, her slit as clear as a bell, her fingers sawing in and out of her pussy. He was shocked when she put a finger in her bum, the breath catching in his throat, but when she pulled the dildo out of her bag and started using it to masturbate that was too much. His hand became a blur on his cock as she pumped the fake cock inside her and he sprayed his cum everywhere, completely unable to attempt to catch it.

When he was able to look out again she'd gone, only the imprint of her pussy penetrated by a large cock left on his brain. He tried to recall when Peter was due back, how many opportunities he'd have to see her, or even better, be with her before then. He wanted to call her, to see if she wanted to do something that evening, but he didn't want to be seen as a stalker, perhaps she regretted last night, did she know he was there today, she'd looked up briefly as she left? Perhaps that was a farewell show?

That evening he tried to watch television, but his mind wouldn't stay still long enough to take in what he was watching, he tried a couple of beers to relax him, but that didn't work and finally he gave up, going to bed to try to sleep, to put her out of his mind. He slipped naked between the covers, his hand finding his cock, stroking it gently enjoying the feeling. He wasn't fully erect, but it was a pleasurable feeling, just playing with it.

Ping! Who on earth was messaging him at this time of night, he thought. Thinking initially to ignore it he finally succumbed and switched on the bedside lamp, then picked up his phone, surprised to see Jane's name come up on the display. <<What are you doing?>>

<<Lying in bed. Can't sleep.>>

<<Me neither>>

<<Want to come round?>> He was pushing it with that one he thought

<<Yes>> Wow, he certainly didn't expect that, but perhaps she just meant she wanted to, not that she would. He was disabused of this notion when he heard the key turn in his front door, which then softly closed. He waited, holding his breath so he could hear better as footsteps padded up the stairs. A figure appeared in the doorway, a figure that stepped into the room, then he saw Jane slipping off her robe and sliding into bed with him.

-o0o-

Going back indoors Jane decided to have a bath, it had been a bit sticky shopping, and after her....what should she call it...exhibition in the garden she certainly felt all hot and sweaty. Peter didn't understand the sheer pleasure of a bath, he was a shower person, in and out as fast as possible, a bit like the way they had sex she thought.

She ran the bath, not too hot, but just enough so she could luxuriate in it. She put some bubbles in and as an afterthought went downstairs and poured herself a large glass of wine, setting it carefully down on the edge of the bath. Stepping in a little gingerly, she lowered herself down into the water, feeling it lap around her pussy. Just right. She submerged her shoulders, feeling the weight taken from her breasts as they floated, just her nipples poking through the foamy bubbles. This was heaven, she thought, sipping on her cool wine, lying back against the end.

She languished for a while, then methodically washed herself all over, paying particular attention to her pussy, opening it up, feeling the warm water rush in. She put her hand on her pubes and pulled the skin upwards, stretching her labia, looking down at her slit. I wonder what it would look like without all that hair she thought, trying to picture herself bare down there.

On an impulse she got out of the bath and picked up a new can of Peter's shaving gel and squirted a healthy amount over her pubes, vigorously working it into a lather. She examined her lady razor and decided that it probably wasn't man enough for the job. Strange choice of words she grinned to herself as she found some new blades and fitted one in. Here goes, it will always grow back if I don't like it. With that she sat on the edge of the bath and started to shave off the crinkly dark hair that had been an ever present in her life.

It didn't really hurt, a slight pulling at times and pretty soon most of it was off. She examined herself as well as she could, then got the shaving mirror and held it down between her legs. I've never really seen it like this before she thought, seeing her pussy clearly in the mirror. There were still some stray hairs, and putting more gel on she carefully removed them, pulling the lips of her pussy apart and very slowly drawing the razor down between them.

She took the shower attachment off its cradle and rinsed herself down, enjoying the force of the spray against her pussy and clit. Lovely job, I wonder when Peter will notice, she wondered, he was usually keen for sex as soon as he got home, but even then he might not realise.

She dried herself, then just put her robe on, naked underneath, going back downstairs for the rest of the evening. After a light dinner she decided a film was called for and thumbing through the selection on offer, picked Sex and the City. Last night without Peter, so a nice girly evening curled up on the sofa alone. It wasn't a particularly overtly sexual film, but there were bits in it she found quite arousing and her hand kept straying to the folds in her robe, her hand slipping inside to stroke her pussy, surprising herself every time by the strange feel of being bald. She rather liked it, she thought. When it got to the famous sushi scene she lay back and pulled the robe apart, imaging herself with sushi all over her pussy, no not sushi, she thought, ice cream with Jim licking it off.

Jim? Where had Jim popped up from? She wondered what he was doing, and picking up her phone looked at the time, 10:30. Before she realised what they were doing her fingers had sent him a message.

<<What are you doing?>>

<<Lying in bed. Can't sleep.>>

<<Me neither>> she replied, although she hadn't actually been trying.

<<Want to come round?>> A sudden flush went through her body and she realised that was just what she did want. Her fingers typed out,

<<Yes>>

She got up and looked out, it was dark enough for the neighbours not to be able to see, so she went to the drawer where Jim's spare key was and remembering to pick hers up, sneaked out of the front door and across the narrow gap to Jim's, slotting the key in quietly. The door opened, she slipped in and quietly closed the door behind her. It was strange, the house was a mirror of her own, but looked so different. She crept up the stairs and into what she presumed was his bedroom. She could see a shape in bed, a dim face looking at her, and quickly removing her robe slipped in beside him.

-o0o-

Jim felt the bed dip and Jane slid in, immediately cuddling up to him, her arm going round his neck. He could feel the softness of her breasts against his chest and knew that his erect cock would be pressing up against her. "What are the rules tonight?" he asked.

"There are no rules tonight." She replied, her lips meeting his in a long kiss. He explored with his tongue, finding her mouth open, her own tongue already seeking his. His hand went to her breast, the breast that he had so longed to hold, cupping it, finding the nipple hard in his palm. He pushed forward with his hips, pressing his cock against her thighs. She reached down and took his prick in her hand stroking him along its length, it felt so good for her to hold him at last, his cock as hard now as it had ever been.

-o0o-

Jane felt the rigidity of his cock, the skin so soft around the hard core and she rubbed it, wanting to feel it inside her. Jim rolled her over on her back, his lips now tracing down to her breasts, kissing, sucking her nipples into his mouth, teasing, flicking them with his tongue. She felt her pussy flood with her juices, preparing her tunnel for the welcome invasion that she knew was coming. She felt a hand slide down over her stomach, past her belly button, felt it go between her legs which she opened wide, allowing him access to her pussy, no not allowing, wanting him to touch her there, her most intimate place.

She felt a finger penetrate her, sliding in easily, sending little shivers through her body. A second finger joined it, widening her entrance, curling upwards, more shivers running through her.

-o0o-

Jim was surprised not to find any hair surrounding her pussy, that very afternoon he'd seen her trimmed bush, now he could detect nothing. He pulled the covers back, taking in the sight of her breasts, his eyes following her body down to where his fingers were sliding in and out of her, seeing her lips distend and shrink, not a hair in sight. Her clit was sitting shrouded in its own little haven of protection, protruding slightly.

Leaving her breasts he slid down her body, slipping in between her legs, now looking up at her pussy, one he'd wanted to touch so much. He pressed his lips to it, feeling the heat coming from her, his olfactory senses aroused by her muskiness. He could see how excited she was, her pussy was covered in her juices, glistening on her labia and inside. He touched it with his tongue, tasting her nectar, then licked long and slowly along her entire slit, pressing his tongue inside, feeling her lips part as they had done round his cock.

-o0o-

How she'd longed for this moment, feeling his lips on her pussy, his tongue licking her. She could feel her pussy juices pouring out of her coating his face and mouth. She felt her knees being raised, exposing herself more to him, his tongue travelled south, away from her pussy and rimmed her arsehole, licking and pressing against it. It was delicious, no-one had ever done that to her before.

A finger returned to her pussy, only briefly before re-appearing pressed against her bum, she remembered doing that on her sun bed and thought how well he must have been observing and learning as it pushed slowly but firmly inside, penetrating deep until she could feel him right inside her. Then it was gone, a sense of emptiness upon her.

-o0o-

Jim was looking up at her now, he could see her face, her eyes shut, her head turning from side to side and he knew she was enjoying his attentions. She cupped her breasts in her hands, pinching her nipples and he could feel the spurts of fluids from her pussy responding to his ministrations. He slid up her body, until his cock nudged against the junction of her thighs, pressing against those soft folds. He moved slightly, adjusting the angle until he could feel his cock start to engage, could feel her entrance. He looked into her face, seeing her eyes locked on his, and oh so slowly he pushed inside her, feeling her open up to allow his penetration. She was incredibly tight, it felt like he was forcing his way into a velvet glove, warmth and wetness enveloping him. His cock reached the end of her tunnel and he pulled back, his cock almost leaving her, only to push back in, easier this time as her vaginal walls expanded around him.

-o0o-

She'd wanted this moment, had been apprehensive about this moment, the moment when he put that beautiful cock inside her. She knew she was ready, her pussy had never felt wetter, and as he pushed in she could feel herself expand to take him. It was the most wonderful feeling, he was so gentle and she knew she never wanted him to pull out of her, wanted to feel so full for ever. He reached her cervix and withdrew, leaving her empty, only to feel him push back inside, stretching her again, the feeling less intense this time, but so much more welcome. As he moved in and out of her she could feel the waves of pleasure running through her body, every nerve ending in her pussy was being stimulated like never before and she knew her orgasm was not far away. She willed it on, wanted to cum, needed to cum on his cock.

-o0o-

Jim could sense her respond to him, could feel that she was now pushing back against him, was meeting his thrusts with her own and he thought that she might be on the verge of cumming. Should he allow her to or should he pull her back from the brink? Whilst he loved being on top of her, feeling so much of her skin in contact with his, he wanted to see her as he'd seen her last night, riding him, only this time with his cock inside her. Making his mind up, he rolled away, pulling her with him, pulling her on top.

She rolled with him and tucked her knees under her, hooking her feet over his thighs. Now he could see her properly, could see her breasts bouncing gently in time to their bodies' rhythm, her nipples hard on the soft flesh. Her clit was more prominent now, as she rocked back and forth on him the skin around it was being pulled taut, stimulating that tiny pleasure centre.

-o0o-

Jane was initially disappointed that he'd rolled her on top, she had been so close to cumming, but now she could control the pace, could bring herself to the brink and away if she so desired or let herself go over the top. She also loved flaunting her body to him, seeing the desire in his face as he looked at her breasts, she cupped them, pinching her nipples, then dropped a hand to her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion. Once more she felt her orgasm rising, and this time she let it rise and rise, quickening her movements, driving herself harder onto his cock, impaling it deep inside her.

She felt him grab her hips and thrust up hard as she came down, then lifting her up only to ram into her again. Now that sensation was building rapidly, rising in her, the warm glow starting in her loins, spreading over her body as her nipples tingled. Suddenly she was consumed with thunder, her heart pumping, she couldn't breathe as she came hard on him. She longed to feel his cock pumping its essence into her, but he hadn't cum, instead he rolled her once more onto her back.

-o0o-

He felt her cumming, felt her pussy clamp even tighter on his cock, wanted to let go and fill her, but instead he'd held back and now knelt between her legs, his hands holding her knees, holding her wide apart. He could see his cock pumping into her pussy, her lips being pulled out then pushed back in as his girth forced its way past her entrance. He could see her looking down as well, knew she could see as well as feel his cock. One hand cupped her breast, pulling so hard on her nipple, elongating it, as the other hand flew to her clit, immediately beating a rhythm round it that his eye could barely see, so fast was she friggging herself.

He felt her cum again, saw the look on her face and he felt his balls tighten and knew that the time was now. He came hard, his cock pumping his cum into her, seeing it spill out of the sides of her pussy, as rope after rope shot into her. Blood rushed in his ears, he was gasping for breath, and then suddenly it was gone. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her, seeing it followed by a large gush of white goo, rolling down between her legs, over her bum.

He could see her flexing her pelvic muscles, saw more cum bubble out of her, watched her smile as she did so.

-o0o-

Jim came so hard inside her that she thought she'd drown in cum. She could feel it flowing out of her, loved that feeling as it trickled down over her arse. She squeezed her pelvic muscles, and felt more ooze out of her as Jim finally collapsed beside her. Immediately she cuddled up to him, snuggling her face into his neck, and throwing a leg over his as her arm went across his chest. He reached out and switched off the bedroom lamp and she knew she was where she wanted to be.