All Comments on 'Tempting Father Hardy'

by wistan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
phoenix59phoenix59over 4 years ago
please proof read

loved the story bur richard turned to micheal in the middle of a paragraph

SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathover 4 years ago
Great until the next ending

I actually think it would have been more powerful if she'd not been a demon at the end

DeathcakesDeathcakesover 4 years ago
Amazing, I loved the super natural element

God this was honestly a suspenseful read I like how she lied about the boy in her office and the whole story just to get the priest, she manipulated his personal insecurities as well as his religious duties to get him close to her and the sex scenes that were described were very hot to read and the last scene where she claims him is just so juicy to read, it is something that I would like in a first time of sex with somebody if I are going to be with said person forever, if there was a roleplay vibe to my sex life.

wistanwistanover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

First off, sorry for the name mistake; it's really hard to proof-read your own work. I did try to get an editor to check it, but didn't get a response. I've submitted an edited version.

Otherwise, happy if you liked it, shame if you didn't! I get that some wouldn't like the supernatural angle, but that was actually my whole reason for writing it. I've seen a few stories that had a twist where the woman turns out to be a demon, and thought I would try my own version of that idea. Naturally some won't like that, but I guess there's no idea out there that everybody will like. I rather like how it turned out, but completely understand if it's not your thing.

Thank you for the comments, good or bad. I love getting feedback from readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful work.

I loved this story.

I would have loved it if she teased him for longer. Torture his torn conscience a little more. Perhaps he could have come another time and and slipped her cock through the confessional and tempted him to get down on his knees and give it a kiss. ("Just a kiss Father") have him obsessed with that kiss, that moment till the next time they met. Drive him to his limits till he was just begging for it.

Perhaps also, at the end, the demon could have left him in his role as priest but in her service. She could randomly appear in his booth while he was listening to a confessional. Lift her massive meat stick and have him worship her gargantuan balls while he listened to others confess their sins.

Maybe she could even endow him with a bigger cock and have him slowly corrupt the wives and and innocent virgin little daughters in his congregation. Also, get the young insecure boys to serve her.

My imagination is running wild, sorry. I just loved the story. I look forward to more from you.

CaseyjoCaseyjoover 2 years ago

Being a former christian and current atheist I thoroughly enjoyed this. Very erotic and sensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwistan@wistan
Just a guy who likes to write. In fact I like to write so much that I even let people pay me to write sometimes. Isn't that generous of me? Seriously, I do take stories on commission so if you like what I write and want me to write for you, message me and we'll talk. I mostly...