Tempting Trevor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy turned on the stereo and a soft jazz tune played from the speakers positioned around the room. She sat on the couch, the bags on the floor nearby, and patted the seat next to her. Mary joined her.

"Your friend seems to like art." She said, conversationally.

"She has great taste," Stacy agreed. "Which one is your favorite?"

Mary considered the images again, and then pointed to the first, showing the two women on the bed.

"Mine, too," Stacy said. "There's something that's so sexy about the intimacy,"

Mary nodded, staring at the image.

Stacy went on, "Two people, just sharing each other's bodies, like nothing matters but their own pleasure. It doesn't matter that they're girls, or what the world thinks. It's just a special moment, caught forever, just for the two of them."

Mary looked back to her and swallowed, then nodded her agreement. Stacy brushed her new hair from her face.

"You really do look good, baby," she said softly. "I can't believe how much sexiness was hidden under that old haircut."

Mary looked down bashfully, but Stacy tilted her chin back up and made her look into her eyes.

"Every woman is sexy in their own way," she said, "but sexy isn't just looking good on the outside. Sexy is inside of you. You, baby. It's inside of you. Do you think I'm sexy?"

Mary's eyes wandered over Stacy's perfect body, and she nodded, trembling.

"I have a hot body," Stacy agreed, "but I'm not sexy because I have a hot body. If I treated the world like a bitch, and was hateful toward people, or gave off negative energy, it wouldn't matter how hot my body was. I wouldn't be sexy. I'd just be a fuckable bitch."

Mary laughed, making Stacy smile.

"Being sexy comes with some confidence in yourself." She said with certainty.

"I'm not very confident," Mary admitted.

"I'm going to make you confident," Stacy stated, "and that's a two-part project. Out here," she said, waving her hand over her body, "and in here," she added, tapping the side of Mary's head, "Now, I can do a lot for the outside, but what's in your head is years of garbage that's been drilled into you by TV, magazines, commercials, and your mom."

She felt Mary bristle a bit at the mention of her mom. For all the Jesus and the restrictions she'd put on the girl, she did still love her mom.

"Just remember, your life isn't your mom's. It doesn't mean that you discard what she's taught you about being a good person. All that Jesus isn't a bad thing. Treat people well. Be kind. Love people. Give to people. Those are excellent lessons, but the only person who has to actually live your life is you, baby."

Stacy stood and opened a little mini-fridge next to the TV stand, took out two wine coolers, and handed one to Mary. Of course, Mary had never had alcohol before.

"I'm not old enough." She said and blushed. That probably sounded stupid to a college girl who got invited to cool parties all the time, she thought.

"Today you are," Stacy said, and winked, twisting off the cap of her bottle.

Mary did the same, took a tentative sip, and then another. The fruity drink tasted great. Stacy sat next to her again, draping her arm over the couch, and idly playing with Mary's hair.

"The second thing," she continued, "is this stupid expectation that you're only sexy if you have big boobs and look like a model. That isn't sexy to everyone. Men." she said with a shrug, "Men like that. Men like big tits and round booties, but men are animals that want to grope and rut like pigs while they pound their fat sausages into you. Men just want to beat that tight little pussy between your legs until they fill you up with cum. It's not their fault. It's just biology. They're made that way."

Mary giggled at the dirty picture Stacy painted, but she also felt a flutter of fear at the idea. She was tiny. She had little boobies and a tiny bottom. Her cunny was small, too. It was probably going to hurt a lot when she finally let Trevor put his cock in her, and that was scary. Stacy knew the image would be frightening, of course.

She stroked Mary's cheek with the back of her hand, and caressed her neck just behind the ear, doing it so casually that Mary didn't even notice the seduction. She nuzzled her cheek against that warm hand and felt loved.

"Girls aren't like that," Stacy continued. "We don't care about big boobs and phat booties. Those aren't pleasure. Those aren't sexy. Part three is experience. We'll get to that later. Right now, let's just stick to part one. The outside."

Stacy stood and began removing all the clothes from the bags, laying them out on the couch. She held her hand out to Mary, who took it, and stood next to her. Stacy ran her arms down Mary's sides until she found the hem of her blouse and peeled it up. Mary's heart beat faster. Stacy tossed the old blouse aside without a glance and then knelt on the floor in front of Mary. She kissed her smooth belly, and ran her hands up her bare sides, sliding them underneath the other girl's little excuse for a bra. The strip of cloth covering her tiny tits slid up, and her naked nipples popped out, hard and excited.

Stacy touched them gently with her thumbs, and slid her hands back down to the button on Mary's jeans, popped it, unzipped, and hooked her fingers into the waistband. She slid them down, letting them pool on the floor about her feet. She heard Mary's soft inhalation as she stroked her hands up the back of her legs until they cupped her bottom and squeezed. Her underwear came down next, and Stacy could smell the sweet scent of the girl's arousal.

Stacy stood back up, and Mary stepped out of her clothes, like shedding an old skin. Stacy kicked them to the side like so much garbage.

Stacy leaned down and whispered, "You're beautiful," then pressed her lips against Mary's lightly, flicking her tongue across them. Mary moaned deliciously, her body tense. Stacy took the first outfit from the couch and handed it to Mary. Ultimately, she'd have the girl dressing up like a little lesbian fuckdoll, but it was best to ease her into it. She didn't want her to feel like a slut. Not yet.

The first outfit consisted of a very sexy, but casual cold-shoulder top in white, with short sleeves that covered all but a couple of inches of her tummy. She paired it with a denim skirt, which ended a few inches above her knees, under which lay a white thong. The outfit was perfectly acceptable. She gently prodded Mary to a nearby full-length mirror and stood behind her. Mary admired the look while Stacy's hands grazed her shoulders.

"Who the hell is that?" Stacy said with glee. "Where did that cute little redhead go?"

Mary laughed and felt a thrill run through her. She didn't look like a child. She looked like a woman.

"I love it!" She cried.

Stacy ran her hands down Mary's sides and peeled the top over her head, making sure that Mary could clearly watch herself being stripped in the mirror. She embraced Mary from behind, stretching her arm across the girl's chest until she was cupping one of her tiny breasts possessively, then slipped her other hand down to the skirt and deftly undid the catch. She kissed softly on Mary's neck as she let gravity pull the skirt down. Mary shook in her arms as she watched her body, naked but for the thong panties, in the mirror, watched what Stacy was doing to it. It could have been an image for Tara's wall, she thought, and moaned out loud.

"Now, that was sexy," Stacy whispered.

She released Mary and retrieved the next outfit. This one was a black cropped top, sleeveless, with little frills around the hem. She slipped on a pair of tight, colombian jeans, which lifted her tiny bottom and lent it a look of fullness that it didn't naturally possess. Stacy turned her around in the mirror so that she could see the shapely swell of her little ass, and gave it a playful smack, making Mary jump.

"Look at that tight little rump," Stacy growled, and squeezed one cheek. "God, you're gonna have all the girls' mouths watering over this thing."

Mary giggled. The fact that Stacy specifically only mentioned girls was completely lost on her in her excited state. She finished draining her wine cooler and accepted another one from Stacy. She was stripped again, Stacy's hands wandering over her body, touching, caressing, her lips kissing lightly, like butterflies dancing across her most sensitive areas.

Next, she pulled on a tight bodycon dress in a dark maroon color that was a near-match for her new hair. The clinging dress showed the excited state of her nipples, and hugged her tiny curves, ending several inches above her knees. It was, perhaps, the most scandalous of the choices, but still perfectly acceptable for going out in public.

Mary took in the sight of herself with her dark, wavy hair and smoky eyes, lips lightly colored, and the tight dress accentuating her curves. She had curves. They weren't the full, womanly curves like Stacy's, but they were there, and they weren't the curves of an immature little girl. Stacy turned her to the side, and she saw the little swell of her bottom, like a little rounded hill beneath the clingy dress.

"That's so sexy," Stacy whispered in her ear, her hands trailing lightly over her belly, slipping down to the hem of the short dress, toying with it as Mary watched in the mirror. "Did I do good?"

Mary nodded. She couldn't have been happier. The small girl turned around and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you!" She said, "Thank you so much!"

Stacy could hear the choked beginning of a sob in her voice, and quickly pulled away, leading her back to the couch. She broke open another wine cooler for Mary, and could already see in her eyes that she was feeling the first two. She played with Mary's new curls, her hand resting lightly on her bare leg.

"Ready for the next lesson?" She asked, and Mary nodded eagerly.

"Confidence," Stacy said, "will come with experience. Guys and girls like confidence. You're afraid, baby."

She saw Mary's face fall, and she looked away.

"It's ok to be afraid. You don't have experience. There's so many things that are new and scary, right? It's ok to tell me."

Mary nodded, and Stacy slid her hand a little further up her leg, just under the hem of the dress.

"Do you like the way I touch you, baby?" Stacy asked and edged closer.

Mary nodded.

"Say it out loud," Stacy instructed.

"I... I like the way you touch me."

"It's so different from when a man touches you, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Men can be really scary. Do you think I'm scary?"

Mary shook her head and said, "No. Not like... like that way." She didn't know how to phrase it.

"It's because I don't want to make myself feel good," Stacy said kindly. "I want to make you feel good. It's easy to let me touch you, right?"

"Yes." Mary agreed, her voice hoarse.

"Do you want me to touch you some more?"

Mary nodded. Stacy's hand slipped under her dress and brushed lightly against her panties, feeling the heat of her pussy through them. Mary parted her legs. Stacy leaned in closer and kissed her lips, pressing softly, tentative, and Mary responded in kind. Stacy kissed her like the girls in the picture, removed her hand from her dress, and placed it behind her neck, where she gently toyed with her hair. Mary trembled with a mix of arousal and fear, excited by the feelings, but terrified that she wasn't doing something right. Stacy tilted her head back and kissed her neck, flicking along it with her tongue, until her lips were right up against her ear.

"I want to make love to you, baby. Will you let me make you feel good?"

Mary moaned out loud. God, she'd never felt so excited about being touched by another person. This was so much better than with her boyfriend! She didn't have that nagging feeling of pressure, the way she did when Trevor kissed her or touched her. With Stacy, it just felt like she could melt into her. It didn't matter that she wasn't sure what to do. She didn't feel so afraid of that big, angry penis waiting to bury itself inside of her.

Stacy took her hand and led her to one of the bedrooms. She could still hear the soft jazz playing through the stereo, and her entire head felt warm and cozy, like sitting in front of a fireplace on a cold winter day with a good book. Stacy took her into her arms and gently caressed her body. Her mouth sought Mary's, and her kisses were tender, filled with passion but gentle, like she was a fragile toy that might break if handled too roughly. It was just what Mary wanted. The dress slipped over her head, and she stood naked, but for her new panties in Stacy's arms. Soon, those were gone, too. Stacy peeled off her own top and wiggled out of her shorts, kicking them aside.

Mary panted with anticipation as Stacy gently pushed her onto the bed. The older girl got to her knees and parted Mary's legs. Her hands slid up Mary's legs as she put her mouth to her pussy, and showed her what a real orgasm was all about.

Chapter 11: Lending a Hand

Stacy stumbled in late, a bit tipsy. Mary had been quiet, basking in the afterglow of their sapphic lovemaking, and utterly under Stacy's spell. It had been a good night, and Stacy felt sure that thoughts of taking a boy's penis inside of her were the last thing on Mary's mind. She was going to be craving pussy for a long time to come. Trevor would, naturally, be heart-broken when he eventually learned that his girlfriend had decided she was a lesbian, but that was all part of the plan.

She found Trevor on the couch in the living room, texting with Mary.

"Hey, Trev." She said and flopped down next to him.

"Hey! I hear you guys had quite the day," He said happily. "I don't know what you did, but Mary can't stop talking about you. And I saw the pics! Holy shit! You really did a number on her!"

Stacy smiled and thought, you have no idea. Aloud she said, "Thank you. That girl really has something sexy hidden under that old second-hand church garbage."

Trevor nodded, ecstatic.

"Man, I can't wait to see it for real! Do you think she'll let me, you know, show her what I, um, learned the other day?" he asked in a whisper.

Stacy's lips were a thin line as she said, "Trev, about that. We did some talking today."

She saw the look of fright on his face and rested her hand gently on his shoulder. "Oh, don't look so glum. Look, I know that you're super eager to get into your girlfriend's pants, but let me just tell you to please take it slow, ok? She's scared, too. Like, terrified. And she should be."

"Well, I don't want her to be scared. What can I do?" He asked desperately.

"Trev, Mary is a little tiny thing," Stacy said, "and you're a BIG boy," She added, resting her other hand on his cock.

Trevor gasped. Stacy continued, "like, really big. If you aren't careful, you're going to break her. I know it's tough having this big, hard thing that's always telling you to hurry and take care of it."

Trevor flushed.

"But," she went on, "if you don't want to be the guy that's pushing the dick on her, then blowing your load and falling asleep, you need to get some control."

"Wh... what do you mean?"

Trevor was eager to hear his sister's advice, again, especially where it concerned his ability to feel a warm pussy around his stiffening penis. Stacy's hand still rested lightly on it, fingers idly caressing it and making it grow.

Stacy lowered her voice to a seductive whisper and inched closer, until she was whispering in his ear, "You remember when I had my hand wrapped around your cock the other day, and you came really fast?"

Trevor nodded, his throat dry. Stacy continued stroking his penis with her nails.

"Think of how Mary is going to feel if you finally do get to put this big dick into her, and then you cum in her little pussy. Do you think she's going to feel excited about doing it again?"

"I...I guess not..." he admitted, but it was hard to think with Stacy's nails raking over his stiff penis.

"You still have a lot to learn. Don't rush it. I know it's so hard," she emphasized the word by squeezing his cockhead, "but you need to take the time to learn some control."

She sat back, but continued to stroke his cock through his shorts.

"Can you..." he gulped, and whispered, pleadingly, "Can you teach me?"

"As long as you remember that we're not going to fuck."

Trevor nodded quickly.

"Where are mom and dad?"

"In bed. It's like 1 in the morning!"

"Let's go upstairs."

Stacy led him up to his room. He watched her tight ass, packed into her short shorts climb the stairs, and they went to his room. Stacy turned the lights on, dimmed them, and locked the door. Trevor stood in the middle of the room wringing his hands. Stacy took his hand and walked him to the computer chair. She sat him down, leaned over in front of him, so that her ass was an inch from his face and launched his browser. She pecked at the keyboard for a bit, and Trevor just sat staring at her round ass, oblivious to what she was doing on the screen. He kept his hands tightly on the arms of the chair, resisting the urge to reach up and touch those perfect globes of flesh in his face.

Stacy finished, bent to one of his drawers, and took out his bottle of lubricant. She set it on the desk, then went to his bed and took one of the pillows from it. Trevor looked at the screen, showing a porno video titled, "My brother's first handjob". He swallowed. Stacy returned, dropped the pillow to the floor, and sank to her knees.

"Take off your shorts." she instructed.

Trevor slid his shorts down and off of his legs, his hard penis now bobbing excitedly in the air.

"Now, I want you to do exactly as I tell you, ok?"

He nodded.

"This lesson is about control. You don't have any. You jerk yourself off, and cum. This time, I'm going to teach you how to last. Now, breathe with me."

Trevor did, putting himself into his mental space like she'd taught him, calming his mind, focusing on the breath in his body, bringing his pounding heart rate down. He calmed, eyes fixed on the waiting video.

"Play it." Stacy ordered.

He pressed the button. The video played. He recognized the people as the same couple from the previous video he'd watched. Stacy's warm hands fondled his balls, cradling them, rolling them. She reached for the lube and took it from the desk. Trevor heard the click of the top opening and knew that Stacy was pouring the lube into her hands. A moment later, her slick hand wrapped around his penis, and the slippery lubricant coated his shaft. He groaned, while trying to focus on his breathing.

Stacy tugged his cock with slow, deliberate care, smearing the lube all along its length, squeezing his pulsing cockhead in her fist when she reached the top. Trevor exhaled loudly at the sensation, familiar, yet so different from when he did it himself.

"Is this how you do it?" Stacy asked, her voice a breathy whisper from between his legs.

He looked down, watching her hand slide up and down his erection. His eyes fixed on her cleavage.

"Don't look at me." She instructed. "Watch your dirty video and just pretend it's not your big sister with your cock in her hand."

That was easier said than done, he thought, but he obeyed and turned his gaze back to the monitor. The girl on the screen knelt before her "brother" in the same way Stacy was now. Her soft hands slid up and down his cock.

"I love your big dick." The girl said. "It's so dirty to let your big sister play with it, isn't it?"

Brother groaned in agreement.

"Your girlfriend never plays with your cock, does she?" the girl asked.

"No."

"She doesn't understand what having a big cock is like." The girl said. "She doesn't know how much attention it needs. I know. I love you, and I know just how much your cock needs to be taken care of."

Stacy stroked his cock more rapidly, working his cum up out of his balls. Her other hand cupped and played with his full nuts.