Tempting Trevor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's so good to her little brother, isn't she?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah... " Trevor agreed.

"It's so hard having a girlfriend that's afraid of your big cock." Stacy said. "I know that you're so horny all the time, and you just want to know what pussy feels like so bad, don't you?"

"Yes." Trevor answered, his eyes glued to the screen, where the girl had both of her hands pistoning up and down her brother's cock as he groaned and pushed his hips up to meet her strokes, fucking her slick fist.

"I can feel your cock twitching in my hand." Stacy said. "I can feel you wanting to cum. Don't do it."

Trevor nodded and gripped the arms of the chair. The brother in the video gasped and shot his load into the air. His sister capped the spurting head of his cock with her mouth like plugging an oil gusher, and the man's groans of pleasure became the erratic gasping cries of someone whose brain has been taken over with the physical pleasure. The sight of it nearly sent Trevor over the edge, but he remained in his mental space, kept his breathing, and even though Stacy was stroking him fast, he held back with an effort of will.

"That's so good, baby." Stacy praised him. "I know that was so hard. It was so sexy watching his big sister put his cock in her mouth, wasn't it?"

"Yeah... " Trevor said.

The video ended, and the next one in the playlist began. This one had the title, "Addicted to my Brother's Cum." This was a different couple, but still a homemade video. The video was shot from the man's perspective as he lay on a bed, looking down between his legs at a very sexy girl with long black hair. The girl wore a tight sports bra, which showed off the deep valley between her breasts. She suckled lovingly on her brother's penis, sliding her thick lips over his cockhead as she stared up at his eyes.

The sight of it made Trevor's cock twitch, and he felt Stacy's stroking slow, her grip relaxing. Her hand at his balls still worked them over gently.

"Your girlfriend has never sucked your cock." Stacy said. "Do you think it would be better than jerking off? Would a wet, sexy mouth over your cock feel better than my hand?"

"Yes!" Trevor agreed, hope rising in his chest.

The girl in the video became Stacy, wrapping her lips around his aching penis.

"You're thinking about how my mouth would feel on your cock, aren't you?" Stacy asked.

"N... no!" Trevor lied.

Stacy let go of his cock, and it smacked wetly back against his chest, shocking him out of his porn stupor.

"Were you thinking about her mouth?" Stacy asked, nodding toward the video.

Trevor nodded.

"You're a big liar." She teased. "Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes!"

"What were you thinking about?"

"I... I was thinking about you sucking me." Trevor admitted.

Stacy wrapped her hand back around his cock and resumed stroking it. The girl in the video had her brother's hard penis all the way in her mouth and down her throat. She fucked her own face with it, while rivulets of saliva drooled from her mouth out and around his crotch.

"Do you think I'd be good at it?" Stacy asked.

"Yes!"

"Do you think I'd suck it better than your girlfriend?"

"Oh, fuck! "Trevor groaned, as his dick writhed in her hand. Stacy relaxed her grip, moved her hand to the base of his shaft, squeezed and stemmed the flow of his orgasm.

"Don't you fucking cum yet." Stacy hissed. "We have a long way to go. Remember your breathing."

Trevor nodded and worked himself back into his mental space, which was complicated by Stacy's hand gripping his shaft and sliding back up to fist his cockhead again.

"That was so exciting, wasn't it?"

Trevor breathed and watched the girl in the video push her mouth down to the base of her brother's cock. The man gripped her head in his hands and came into her throat. He watched the girl gulp and guzzle as the load of sperm rocketed into his sister's clenching, wet throat.

"Do you want your girlfriend to do that for you, baby?" Stacy asked.

Trevor nodded as the next video began to play. It was the same couple, but this time the girl was on her back on the bed. Her breasts were bare, and the man was groping them as she hung her head off of the edge of the bed. He pushed his penis into her mouth and pumped it in and out. The soft sounds of the girl's "gluk... gluk... gluk..." each time he pushed it in filled the room.

"That's so sexy." Stacy said. "Look at the way his big sister pleases his cock. It's like her mouth is a warm pussy just for him. It feels so good, the way her throat accepts his penis like that. He's so lucky to have that warm mouth to fuck whenever he wants, isn't he?"

"Yeah..." Trevor said, gripping his chair as Stacy fisted his crown.

"You want your girlfriend to be able to do that for you, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you think she will? Will her little mouth be able to take your whole cock like that while you play with her tits?"

"I... I don't know..." Trevor said.

"Do you think I could take a big cock like that?"

"Yeah..."

"You're right. I love that. I've had lots of guys fuck my throat just like that while they groped my tits. It's so hot."

Trevor's cock leaked in her hand and she relaxed her fist on his head, stroked it back down to the base of his shaft. The man methodically used his sister's mouth for long minutes, stroking his dick in and out, in and out, his hands mauling her breasts, twisting and slapping her nipples.

"You can't put your cock in my mouth, though, can you?"

Trevor shook his head.

"Because I'm your sister, and it's not right to fuck your sister's slutty mouth, is it?"

"No..."

"He gets to put his cock in his sister's mouth, though. How come he gets to do that?"

"He... She let him."

"She doesn't care that it's wrong to suck her brother's cock, does she?"

"No."

"It's exciting to do things that are wrong sometimes, isn't it?"

"Yeah... "

"You let your sister jerk you off, didn't you?" Stacy asked.

Trevor shook in his chair and bit his lip as Stacy jerked him faster.

"Does it feel good, baby?"

"Yes!"

"We're going to practice this a lot, so you can learn control. Do you want me to help you practice?"

"Yes!"

"Isn't it wrong to let your sister jerk you off?"

"Yeah... "

"But you're doing it anyway, aren't you?"

He nodded.

"Is it because you think your big sister is hot?"

"Yes!" He admitted.

"You don't care that it's wrong. You just want your hot sister to play with your dick."

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop."

"Uh uh." Stacy chided and slowed her pace. "Get it together. Don't you cum in your sister's hand."

Between the stroking, and Stacy's dirty talk, and the image of the couple on the screen, Trevor was fighting with everything he had not to cum. She rolled his balls in her hand and squeezed the base of his penis gently. The man exploded into his sister's sucking mouth, burying his shaft in her throat, his hands squeezing her tits roughly. Trevor could see the girl's throat working, swallowing shot after shot of her brother's creamy jizz.

"She's so good at that." Stacy said, "You can see why he doesn't care if it's dirty, can't you? He can use his hot sister's mouth to cum in any time he needs it."

"Yeah..."

"It's not fair that he has his own mouth slut and you don't, is it?"

Trevor groaned, his cock twitching in her hand as she resumed her stroking. The next video was the same couple, but this time the brother rubbed his cockhead on his sister's wet, open pussy lips. The girl panted with excitement as he teased her cunt with his spongy crown.

"Fuck, that's so sexy." Stacy said, and drizzled more lube into her hands. "He's going to push his cock into his big sister. Watch."

Trevor watched the man push forward. His sister's soft lips parted around his penis, and the sound of their shared moans of pleasure played from the speakers.

"Sometimes I wish I had a dick, just so I could feel how good a warm, slick pussy feels around it." Stacy mused. "I love to feel cock in my pussy. It feels so good to have a hot guy pound his cock into me and treat me like his whore. If you weren't my brother, I'd let you fuck your cock into me right now."

"Oh, God!"

"Oh, my God, baby. You like that idea, don't you? You little pervert. I already told you we're not gonna fuck. You need to learn how to fuck your girlfriend, remember?"

"I... yeah..."

"Just out of curiosity," Stacy said, as though the thought had only now occurred to her, "if you had us both naked on your bed, which one of us would you fuck?"

"I... Oh, fuck... fuck!"

"Which one, baby? Which pussy would you want to feel around your cock? Do you think your girlfriend would be fun? She's so tiny and pretty. You could suck on those hard little nipples while you made her a woman. That's so sexy."

"Stacy... I... I can't...."

"If you could fuck me, I'd let you grab my tits and pound this big dick into me as hard and for as long as you wanted. I love to fuck so much, baby. God, I wish you weren't my brother so we could fuck every day."

"Oh! Oh, God! I can't... " Trevor lost his battle. His whole body convulsed as Stacy stroked him off. He gripped the chair, white-knuckled, and unleashed one of the most mind-blowing eruptions of semen he could remember. The first shot hit Stacy square in the face, and she aimed his cock downward, her mouth open, eyes shining with excitement, so that the rest of his ejaculation sprayed across her tits. It soaked into her top, pooled between her cleavage, dripping down the valley in sluggish runnels of white.

"Oh, fuck, that's so much, baby!" She said excitedly, jerking his spurting cock onto her tits.

When she'd finished milking the last drops of his cum, she pulled out her phone and took a selfie. In the photo, she held his half-hard cock in her hand. Her face, top, and cleavage were coated in semen. She showed it to Trevor.

"Wow! You did so good. I'm frankly surprised that you held out that long. There may be hope for you yet. You should get cleaned up. See you in the morning."

She left Trevor coated in his own cum, sitting in the chair, unable to process what had just taken place. Stacy shut the door, padded quietly down the hall, and opened the door to her parent's room.

Chapter 12: Shark Attack

It was Saturday morning, and Trevor stared through bleary eyes at his phone screen. He'd only just awoken, and texted Mary to invite her over, eager to see her new look in person.

"My mom is making me go to the church pantry to help this afternoon. :( " She replied, "Then we have to clean everything up and put away all the stuff the volunteers bring in."

"That sucks. I'm sorry." Trevor said. "Tomorrow after church?"

"Potluck. Tomorrow night?"

"Deal. Have fun at the pantry. Love you."

"Thanks. I won't."

He flopped back onto the bed and went to his next message. His best friend, Rob, invited him to a party tonight. He felt a little guilty, since they hadn't spent much time together the last week, and Rob was going off to college in the fall, out of state. There wouldn't be many more chances to hang out. He replied that he'd come. What else was he going to do? Stay home and play games? Let his sister jerk him off?

The memory of Stacy's dirty handjob made his dick hard. Of course, he knew that Stacy had just been working him up, trying to get him excited so that he would learn how to control his ejaculation. She hadn't really meant those things she'd said. Still, he touched his stiff member and remembered. Enough! He wasn't going to lay in bed and jerk off thinking about his sister. That was just a little fantasy for when Stacy was helping him learn. He needed to shower.

A short while later, he came downstairs to find the house empty. On the family note board on the fridge, he discovered that his father was out golfing, and his mother had been called in for a shift at the hospital. There was no mention, or sign of Stacy. Apparently, yoga classes were not being held on Saturday. He felt disappointed by that. He was enjoying them, and not just because of Stacy's form-fitting workout clothes.

He prepared a bowl of cereal and took a seat on the couch, flipping on the TV as his sleep-addled teenage brain started to wake up. He was absentmindedly flipping through channels when the front door opened. A moment later, Stacy walked in, sweat gleaming on her tanned skin. She was dressed in a pair of jogging shorts and a sports bra, a sweatband around her forehead. She flopped down on the couch next to him, and took a long pull from a water bottle.

"Morning." Trevor said, consciously avoiding ogling her sweaty body.

"Hey." She replied, winded.

For several moments she was quiet, getting her breath back. Finally, she asked, "So, what are you up to today?"

He shrugged and replied, "Mom and dad are gone for the day. Mary's at some church pantry thing with her mom. No plans until later."

"What happens later?" Stacy asked.

"Rob invited me to some party. His older brother's home from college and he's throwing a party out at their lake place."

"How is Robbie? I haven't seen him in ages."

Trevor laughed. His buddy hated it when Stacy called him Robbie.

"He's good. Leaving for school in the fall, so I don't have much more time to see him. I figured it beats staying inside and playing games or... something."

Stacy grinned, but said nothing.

"So, a party, huh?" Stacy asked.

"Um, yeah?"

"Brother from college, hmm?"

Trevor turned from the TV and said, "Yeah?"

"Maybe, brother from college also has friends at party?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"Could this party use some hot girls?" Stacy asked, her eyebrows perking up.

Trevor grinned and said, "What party doesn't need hot girls?"

"How would you like to be the guy that brought the pussy to the party?" Stacy asked, bouncing a little in her seat. "Maybe Tara and Amy?"

Trevor was already sending a message to Rob. The reply came seconds later.

"Why are you asking? Bring girls! Every fucking girl!"

"He seems to like the idea." Trevor said.

"When do we leave?" She asked.

"Not for a while."

"I'm going to clean up and recruit. Meet me in your room in... an hour."

"Ok? Why?"

"Do you want to practice or not?" She asked.

Trevor's penis made him nod his head.

"I thought you might. Who knows. All those hot girls at the party, you never know what can happen."

She winked at him.

"You do remember that I have a girlfriend?"

"Handjobs aren't cheating." Stacy stated, as though there were no argument, "for that matter, neither are blowjobs. 1 hour."

She dashed from the room, already dialing her phone.

An hour later, Trevor nervously sat on his bed staring at the door. His poor penis was so hard just thinking about what was about to happen. When had he become such a pervert, sitting alone with a hardon, waiting for his sister to come in and jerk him off? He told himself it was for a good cause. He was learning how to be a good lover. It wasn't just for him. It was for him and Mary.

The door opened, and Stacy let herself in. Trevor was slack-jawed as his sister approached, casually texting on her phone, as though she was not dressed only in a bra and panties, preparing to play with her brother's penis. She stood in front of him, ignoring him as she typed. Trevor's eyes wandered up and down her body. Finally, she put the phone aside and put her hands on her hips.

"You should probably take off your shorts." She said.

Trevor nodded and quickly stripped himself. Stacy crawled onto the bed, and lay on her side, head resting on one of his pillows. She patted the space next to her. Trevor joined her. She took his hand and placed it on her heart, then did the same with hers.

"Get your head in the right place first, just like we practiced."

Trevor shut his eyes and got into his mental space again.

"Good." Stacy said. "That's so good, baby."

His heart calmed, became steady, and then he felt Stacy's lips on his. He kept his eyes closed and recalled the first lesson, taking things slow, teasing her mouth with his, until he felt her little tongue snake out and begin to explore his mouth. His hands went to her hip, where the thin fabric of her panties stretched across her warm skin.

"I want you to touch me, just like that. We're going to combine both lessons, this time. Remember your breathing."

Trevor nodded, and let his hands roam over her body. Stacy cupped her hand and let saliva pool into it, then made a fist and grasped his penis. She kissed him again as her hand began to stroke his cock. Trevor made his circuit on her skin, up her back, to her neck, down her arm, back again, tracing her curves lightly as she jerked his cock.

"That feels so good. I love the way you touch me." He said in her ear, and felt her quiver under his touch. He felt proud of himself for remembering his lesson.

"I love your cock so much." She whispered back, and stroked him faster. "Were you thinking about last night?"

"Yeah... "

"You shot cum all over your sister, didn't you?"

"Yeah... "

She fisted his crown until she felt his body tense, and then stroked down and gripped his shaft, her fingers playing lightly with his balls.

"You did so good." she said. "You held off for so long, even when I was being a naughty tease."

They locked lips again and made out hotly, while Stacy worked him up to the edge. When she felt him begin to pant into her mouth, she backed off and slowed her movements.

"Did you think I was being serious, when I said that I'd let you fuck me, if you weren't my brother?"

"No... " Trevor said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Good. You know that we can't fuck, don't you?"

"Yeah... "

"It's wrong to fuck your sister."

"Yeah... "

"Why can't we fuck?"

"You're my sister." He said.

Her hand pumped his shaft faster, the slick saliva squishing between her fingers.

"There are other brothers who get to fuck their sisters."

He nodded.

"How come you can't?"

"I... You wouldn't let me." He said, his cock aching in her hand.

"Why not?" She asked, stroking back his dark hair lovingly.

"It's wrong." He answered.

"It's so wrong."

He nodded as she worked her fist around his cockhead.

"Is it wrong to touch your sister's body, and let her stroke your cock?"

"Yeah... "

"Then why are we doing it?"

"So... so I can learn... how to do it right."

"I'm teaching you how to be a good lover, aren't I?"

He nodded. His cock leaked on her hand, and she backed off. For long minutes, she kissed him, her tongue writhing sensually in his mouth as she repeatedly brought him to the edge of cumming, then backed off.

"Why am I teaching you, baby?"

"So I can be good at it." He answered, his brain in a sex-fog.

"I want you to be good at fucking." She whispered in his ear. "You can't fuck me, though, can you?"

"No."

"You want to, don't you? You want to push your fat cock into me and see what it feels like, don't you?"

"I... I don't... "

"What if I wanted it? Would you fuck me if I really wanted it, baby?"

"No... I can't."

"If you weren't my brother, you could fuck me. Would you like that?"

"Yeah... " He groaned, and nearly lost it. His penis was right on the verge, again, and he knew that Stacy was ramping up the dirty talk to try to get him to blow. He fought it, focused on his breathing, and made it through.

"Good. That's so good." She praised him. "You shouldn't cum yet. This is so much fun, isn't it?"

"Yeah... "

"You've been thinking about fucking pussy all week, haven't you?"

"Uh huh... "

"Why can't you fuck your girlfriend?"

"She's... she's afraid."

"You have a big dick, and she's afraid of it." Stacy agreed, a hint of pity in her voice. "Do you think I'm afraid of it?"

"No."

"You have a beautiful cock. Sometimes I think about sucking it. I think about sucking my brother's cock like the girls in the pornos, and it makes my pussy so wet."