Tempting Trevor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smacked her lips against his again, and took him to the edge, backed off. Trevor pumped his hips, fucking her fist as he thought about how it would feel to have his penis sucked.

"I love sucking cock." Stacy said. "Why won't you let me suck your cock, baby?"

"It's wrong." He breathed.

"What if I asked you to let me suck it? Would you let me suck it for you if I asked really nice?"

"I... I don't know!"

"Lots of boys let their sisters suck their cock. I'm really good at it. Do you want to see how good I am, baby?"

"Y...yes! Oh, fuck!"

After nearly half an hour of having his cock edged by Stacy's expert hand, while she played with his mind, Trevor couldn't hold back. He growled and blasted Stacy's stomach with thick ropes of semen, coating her hand. She directed his spurting cock toward her panties, and kissed him hard as he sprayed his remaining load onto her panties, covering the crotch in hot jizz. Stacy continued milking him dry, her tongue in his mouth as he squeezed her breast in his hand.

She, at last, pulled away and stroked back his sweaty hair.

"Good job." She said clinically. "You're getting better. Just remember your breathing, and don't let all that dirty talk get into your head. Girls like to fuck with your mind. They want you to get super hard and horny, until you can't take it anymore and fuck them good."

Trevor stared back at her in awe, his mind drifting lazily in post-orgasmic bliss.

"I'm super hungry. Do you wanna order chinese?" she asked, wiping his cum from her hand onto her bra.

He nodded robotically.

"Great! I'm going to change, and then I'll order. You might want another shower."

She bounced off of the bed and left, leaving his door open.

A few hours later, suitably dressed in a nice polo, Trevor sat on the couch texting with Rob. Stacy made her entrance, and he couldn't help but gawk.

"What do you think?" She asked, and did a little twirl.

Her body was encased in a tight black dress that had long angled slits along her body, showing off plenty of skin, while keeping all the best parts hidden. It was truly boner-inducing. The doorbell rang, and she hurried off without waiting for a verbal reply. The sound of excited girls greeting each other and jabbering from the entryway signaled the arrival of her friends. It sounded like more than just two of them. Curious, Trevor edged his way toward the door.

"Hey Trev!" Tara cried, and clicked across the floor to wrap her arms around him.

"Hey Tara." He replied, hugging her back awkwardly.

He looked over her shoulder. Yes, there were certainly more than 2 friends. He saw Amy, Stacy's other bestie, a sexy brunette who he'd heard had something of a slutty reputation. She hugged his sister, filed in, and was followed by three more girls. Trevor had rarely seen so many gorgeous women in one place, and all of them dressed in similarly sexy dresses or mini skirts to Stacy's.

Tara followed his gaze and said, "I think your arrival at the party is going to be an event."

He nodded. He was going to be heralded like Jesus feeding the masses. Stacy watched each of her friends make little cooing noises over her handsome brother, pawing at his hair, giving him flirty little pats and pokes, and making him turn red with embarrassment. When they'd had their fill of teasing him, they bundled into a pair of SUVs.

Trevor found himself stuck in a middle seat in the back row of Tara's Lincoln, wedged between Stacy and Amy. A blonde girl named Rachel rode shotgun with Tara. Trevor gave her the address of the lake house, which she punched into her GPS, texted to the second car, and the journey began.

Trevor had never been in this situation, packed into a vehicle with four extremely gorgeous women, a few years his senior, all of whom were party veterans. He soon learned that girl talk did consist of a lot of dicks and clothes. Amy, in particular, seemed to have a lot to say about a lot of dicks. Dicks without clothes. On her, in her, over her, under her. Her reputation as a slut seemed to be well-deserved. The other women ate it up, squealing and laughing, joking about her filthy adventures.

Stacy leaned in to Trevor's ear and whispered, "Amy has seven brothers, and they're all fucking her."

Trevor stared ahead, his hands in his lap. Oh, God! He glanced at Amy out of the corner of his eye. Was Stacy just fucking with him again? Stacy leaned across him, pressing her tits into his side, and caught Amy's attention. The blare of the music was such that it was hard for the girls in the front to hear.

"I was just telling Trevor about your brothers." Stacy said, and grinned at him.

"Oh, yeah!" Amy exclaimed. "They call me airtight Amy." She winked. "Your sister is super hot, Trev. Are you two fucking?"

"That's so dirty!" Stacy said, and slapped her arm. "Don't try to corrupt my sweet little brother. He's a good boy. We can't fuck, can we Trev?"

He shook his head, his cock hard.

"It's just a little family fun." Amy pouted. "God, I used to tease the hell out of them, wearing miniskirts with no panties, playing with my pussy in the living room, all kinds of things. They eventually just got tired of it, and gang banged the shit out of me."

Trevor had no idea what to say to that.

"You know what they say." Amy added, "Incest is best!"

"She's a total slut." Stacy whispered in his ear. "She'll seriously blow you if you ask. Or give you pussy. You could have that sexy pussy wrapped around your cock right now, if you just asked. She'd climb right over the seat and fuck the life out of you."

Stacy's hand stroked up and down his leg, perilously close to his cock.

"Your sister is so sexy." Amy suddenly whispered in his other ear. "Why aren't you fucking?"

"I have a girlfriend." He said, knowing how lame it sounded.

"Is she as hot as Stacy?" Amy asked.

"She's... she's really cute." Trevor mumbled, and looked away.

"Quit trying to cocktease him." Stacy said with a wicked smile. "He's a loyal virgin boyfriend."

The word virgin was like tossing raw, bloody meat into a pool of hungry sharks. All of Stacy's friends looked at him. Tara turned the music down.

"Shut the fuck up!" Rachel said. "He's so god-damned cute! Jesus, Stacy. If he were my brother, I'd be riding him nightly. Just look at that puppy dog face."

Stacy laughed and wrapped her arms around him protectively.

"Back up bitches!" She said, "I'm not going to let you corrupt him." She turned to him and continued, "Trev, just ignore them. They only wish they had a guy that was actually sweet and kind. They just get dumb studs with more dick than brains, who only know how to pound pussy. You're fucking perfect the way you are."

She kissed his head, and kept her arms around him.

"Awww!" Tara cooed. "She's right, Trev. You always were a sweetie. I'm sorry I called you a drooling pervo that one time." Then, aside to Rachel she said, "When we were freshman in high school, Trevor picked flowers for both of us for Valentine's day, and made us both cards."

Trevor thought he might die of embarrassment.

She went on, "Do you remember, Trev?"

"Um, yeah."

"He wrapped them up and gave one to Stacy and I, and told us that we were way prettier than all the girls in his class."

Stacy added, "And he saved change that he found all year so that he could buy us chocolates."

"Oh my God!" Rachel said, "That's so cute! Trevor, you have an open invitation to get your dick sucked tonight. Pick any girl at the party, and I promise you, they're swallowing anything you want to give them."

Trevor looked at Stacy. The look was actually one of fear from the press of aggressive sexual energy buffeting him from every woman in the car, but the girls seemed to take it as his choice of whose mouth he wanted to cum in and broke into a fit of squeaks and laughter.

"Not me, baby." Stacy said, "Your sister can't suck your big cock off."

"I didn't... "

"Did you say he's got a big dick, too?" Tara, asked.

"How would you know, you slut?" Amy asked good-naturedly.

"His girlfriend told me." Stacy lied, and winked at him.

"Lucky girl." Rachel said, and sighed.

"That's the pretty little redhead you were with the other day, right?" Tara asked.

"Yeah." Trevor answered.

"Is she into girls? If she's not, I'd like to get her interested!" Tara said.

"Uh, no. She's not like that."

"Can we see it?" Amy asked, and the girls got quiet.

"What?" Trevor asked, as Amy dropped her hand to his lap and stroked his cock through his jeans.

"See it." Amy repeated. "Can we see how big it is?"

He looked at Stacy.

"It's your cock, baby." Stacy said, and shrugged. "No one here is gonna object if you wanna whip it out." She leaned in to whisper, "If Amy sees that thing, she's not going to be able to keep her hands off it."

"Stacy should pull it out." Rachel said with a challenging smirk.

"Yeah, Stacy!" Tara cried, "Pull that dick out for us. Please Trevor?"

Amy's hand fondled his cock through his jeans, making it harder. Oh, shit! What was he supposed to do? Stacy's friends were practically salivating at the idea of seeing his penis, and Amy was really making it difficult to say no. Stacy's hand stroked the back of his neck teasingly, and her hand was on his leg. Her big breasts were pressed against his side, and her breath was hot in his ear.

"Do you want me to pull your cock out for my friends?" She whispered. "Three hot girls are begging for your dick, baby. Four, because you know how much I love that dick."

Stacy's hand joined Amy's, rubbing his bulge.

"That's so fucking hot." Rachel said.

Amy snapped the button on his jeans, and Stacy unzipped them. Trevor tried to enter his mental space, to control his rapid breathing. The situation was quickly getting out of control. He could practically feel the heat of four aroused women all eager to get his pants off. What the fuck was happening?

Stacy reached into his pants, while Amy pulled them down a bit to give her more space.

"Do it, Stacy." Rachel pushed. "Pull your brother's cock out for us."

Stacy toyed with his hard dick, wrapping her hand around it and stroking it through his boxer shorts. She slipped her hand into the flap in the front, and he felt her warm hand touch his naked flesh. His mental space was a distant dream. There was just too much happening. His heart beat like a drum, blood pounding in his ears. Stay pulled his cock free of the confines of his shorts, out through the flap, and held it in her hand, stroking it up and down.

"Wow! Nice!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Oh, Trev!" Tara agreed.

"I guess she wasn't lying." Stacy chimed in.

"You have such a sexy cock!" Amy whispered. "Will your girlfriend mind if I suck it?"

"I shouldn't." He said. It was one of the hardest decisions of his life.

Amy took his cock away from Stacy, and began to fondle it, pushing his loyalty to its limits. With one word, he could be having his first blowjob, and not from some girl with no experience. He'd be getting sucked off by a veteran blowjob queen, in front of a car full of gorgeous college girls, two of which would eagerly switch places with her just for the fun of it.

"Ok." Stacy said, "That's enough." She put her hand on Amy's hand, and gently removed it from Trevor's boner.

"Yeah." Amy said sadly. "I know. If anyone should suck it, it should be you, anyway."

All of the girls cackled with delight, until Tara finally said, "Trevor, you really are a special guy. Your girlfriend is super lucky. That's some kind of will you have, to turn that down. Amy always wins the cum races."

"C... cum races?" He stammered, and Stacy put his cock back into his shorts.

"To see who can make a guy cum the fastest with nothing but their mouth." Rachel explained. "Want to know who usually gets second?"

"That would be me." Stacy whispered in his ear, and zipped up his pants.

The girls all squealed at the look of shock on his face.

"Tara reached around, found his knee, patted it, and said, "Sorry Trev. You can't expect a cute guy to get stuck in a car with four horny girls, and not get teased to the brink of death. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad." he said, trying to sound casual, but his voice quavered.

"Just think of it as preparation for college." Rachel added. "A cutie like you is going to have all the girls he can handle. I hope you've got some control over that thing."

"He'll learn." Stacy said, and winked at him.

"How much further?" Amy asked. "I'm seriously horny, now."