All Comments on 'Temptress Leaves Lasting Impression'

by Serenitys

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

You are some writer, Serenity! I could feel every minute of lust, passion, and sex with you... I felt as though I was in the back seat watching you, hearing you, and taking in that unmistakable aroma of sweat, sex, and cum. You got me twice before I finished reading this masterpiece. I will never look at another coffee shop in the same way again... What a lucky dude this guy was. Hopefully I will be the next man to buy you coffee, and drive you in the car.................

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Nicely done.

No long drawn out descriptions of what her life is like or why she is here. Just the exploration of her feelings of passion and lust. Even the sex scenes were devoid of the sophomoric descriptions of size, texture and color that plague this site. All that was presented was the pure erotic joy of two people.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensuous pleasure

That story was amazing, beautifully written and executed. Thoroughly arousing and romantic and kept me engrossed all the way through. Made me want to find myself in that self same situation with a lady like the author and experience evrything in the way described. Stunning and very arousing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story very well written by a wonderful lady. Keep them coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very sensuous

Well written, very sensuous, what an intense meeting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story

Wow, so well written, so tense and so fulfilling, needs to be read again and again. Clearly written by a very sensual, beautiful lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous