Ten Day Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom kissed Dad, winked again, and then turned so I couldn't see her face. Sighing, I concentrated on the boy in my arms. Brad's hand continued to move along my spine. Each time he went down, Brad got closer to my bottom. I felt Brad's hands resting on the top of my butt. He flexed his fingers as his hands dropped lower. The song ended at the same time Brad gripped my bottom.

Brad and I separated and went to the table. Glen and Jenny came over, sitting down. My brother slid his chair closer so our legs touched.

"Who wants a drink?" Brad and Jenny's dad said as he came over to our table. "I'm going for a rum punch."

I told Mr. Weaver I would like another cup of punch. Jenny, Brad, and Glen said they wanted one too. Mr. Weaver left, returning with our drinks a few minutes later. We thanked him as he walked back to the table with the rest of our parents.

"Well, here's to our second night on the island," Brad said. We all chuckled as we took sips of our drinks.

The band took a break. Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I sat at our table and talked while we drank the potent rum punch. It was fruity and went down smoothly. By the time the band began to play again, all four of us were laughing. It didn't matter what anyone said. We all found it funny.

"Come dance with me," Glen said as he stood up. I turned my head and found myself staring at his cock. It was all I could do to keep from kissing his beautiful penis.

Glen took me into his arms. I followed as my brother danced me around the floor. He put his hands on my butt and pulled me close. I wiggled and pressed my breasts into his chest.

"Still love me?" Glen said.

"Of course I do, silly. I'll always love you."

"You're more important to me than anything. I love you too."

My brother and I finished our dance. When the next song began, we moved with the music. Jenny and Brad danced close to Glen and me.

"Do you guys want to go do something else?" Jenny said.

"I don't care. What did you have in mind?" I said.

Jenny winked and said, "We could go somewhere a little more private."

Glen squeezed my butt. I looked up at him and grinned. "Okay, where do you want to go?" I said.

"Let's get fresh drinks and go to one of our staterooms. We can dance to the music station, play cards, or just talk," Jenny said.

The four of us agreed to head to the ship. We stopped to get fresh cups of rum punch before leaving. On the way, we told our parents what we planned to do.

Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I walked to the ship. We went to the stateroom Glen and I shared and went inside. Brad and Glen pushed the two beds together, and we all climbed on. Glen found the remote and turned on the television to the music channel.

We talked about our day while we drank our rum punch. Jenny and I sang along to one of the videos on the music channel. She pulled me off the bed so we could dance. For the next half hour, we goofed around. When we finished our drinks, Glen and Brad went to get sodas.

"This is the best time I've had in a long time," Jenny said. "You and Glen are a blast to hang around with. Don't get mad, but I think your brother is a hottie."

I nodded. "Brad's cute, too."

"Are you and Glen serious about getting together when we get home? Brad and I have talked about it. We want to see you guys again," Jenny said.

"I want to see you and Brad, too," I said.

Glen and Brad came back to the stateroom with several cans of soda. Brad asked if Jenny or I wanted rum in ours. We asked for plain soda.

"Do you have a deck of cards?" Jenny said.

Nodding, I got up to get the cards I brought from home. I sat on the bed and began to shuffle. "What do you want to play?" I said.

"Let's play poker again," Brad said.

Glen laughed and said, "What are we going to do, play reverse strip poker. The loser has to put something on."

"We can play forfeits," Jenny said.

I dealt the first hand. Glen lost, and Jenny won. She smiled as she rubbed her chin. "Let's see, what will I make Glen do?" Jenny said. She laughed again and looked at Glen. "Suck on Megan's nipple for one minute."

My brother leaned down and began sucking on one of my nipples. He flicked his tongue against me, causing my pussy to tingle. I held Glen's head while he nursed on me. Jenny called time, but I continued to hold Glen against my boob. He finally pulled away.

"You two were hot," Jenny said. Brad, it's your deal.

Brad dealt the next hand. Glen won, and I lost. My brother didn't hesitate and told me to kiss Jenny. I leaned over and began to kiss Jenny. She worked her tongue against my lips until I opened my mouth and let it in. We held the kiss even after Glen called time.

Our game went on. I won a hand, and Brad lost. Feeling excited, I told Brad to lick Jenny's pussy. Jenny fell onto her back and spread her legs. Brad started licking her until I called time.

"Mmmm, nice," Jenny said. "I need a break."

Jenny got up. She looked at me, jerking her head toward the head. I stood up and followed her into the small room.

"This is fun, isn't it?" Jenny said while she sat on the pot.

"Yeah, weird, but fun," I said.

When Jenny finished, I sat down.

"What would you do if I told Brad to lick your pussy?" Jenny said.

"Did he say he wanted to?"

"Brad thinks you're hot. It wouldn't bother me, you know."

"Um, I don't know. How far are you willing to take this game?" I got up, flushed, and started washing my hands.

"Honestly?"

"Yeah," I said.

"I'd go all the way with Glen. I think he's a hunk."

"I don't think so. I couldn't do anything unless I talked to Glen first."

"Okay," Jenny said.

Jenny and I went back into the stateroom. Glen and Brad sat on the bed, watching a movie on television. I noticed the cards were on the table.

"We're tired," Glen said. "We can play again another time."

I climbed on the bed. Moving next to Glen, I leaned against the headboard. He put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. Jenny sat between Glen and Brad. We watched the movie, making comments about the actors. Glen moved his hand down and began fondling my breast. I squirmed, glanced at Jenny and Brad, and turned toward my brother.

"I should have asked my parents if they would let Brad and me stay here with you guys," Jenny said. "I don't feel like getting up and going to our room."

"You could call them," Brad said.

"What do you guys think?" Jenny said while looking at Glen and me.

"I don't care as long as you don't hog the covers," Glen said. He turned to me.

"That's cool," I said. I wanted to have sex with Glen, but I didn't care if Brad and Jenny were in the same bed. We had all fooled around together before.

Jenny called her parents' room. After a moment, I listened to her as she left a message. "I guess they're still on the island," Jenny said as she hung up the phone.

The four of us settled in to watch the movie. Glen massaged my breast, and I noticed Brad was doing the same thing to Jenny. Feeling brave, I reached for Glen's cock. He sucked in his breath when I began to fondle him. Glen turned to me and gave me a kiss.

I lost interest in the movie. Glen and I began kissing and touching each other. After several moments, I glanced over to see what Jenny and Brad were doing. She had slid down and was sucking Brad's cock. I chuckled to myself and moved down to my brother's stiff cock.

Glen moved his hips, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. He held my head and moaned. Brad was doing the same to Jenny.

I moved up and straddled Glen. He gripped his cock, aligning it with my pussy. I lowered myself, groaning as his cock entered me. I leaned forward, and Glen began sucking my nipple. He still had his back against the headboard. Jenny straddled Brad and started bouncing on him.

I smiled as I thought about what we were doing. Jenny and I were a foot apart, each of us fucking our brothers. When Jenny reached for my head, pulled my mouth to hers, and kissed me, I felt my pussy contract.

"This is fun!" Jenny said.

"Yeah, it is. I can't believe I'm doing it," I said.

"It's fucking hot!" Brad said.

"No shit, Brad. We're so lucky to have sexy sisters who love to fuck us," Glen said, shocking me.

The four of us continued our weird play. I felt my orgasm build and began rubbing my clit. Glen shot his cum inside my pussy just as I went over the top. Once I calmed down, I watched Jenny and Brad until they finished.

I cuddled with Glen for a moment. Then, I went down on him. I sucked his cock, cleaning our juices from his revitalizing shaft. Glen turned me around and started licking my pussy.

I could see Jenny sucking Brad's cock out of the corner of my eye. She flipped around, offering her crotch to her brother. Brad didn't look as if he was interested, but he finally gave in. I guess he didn't want Glen outdoing him.

Glen kept licking and sucking my pussy while I bobbed my head on his now erect cock. I hadn't planned to give my brother a blowjob but changed my mind. It was hard to concentrate on what I was doing and watching Jenny at the same time. I felt envious of her ability to take Brad's entire cock into her mouth.

Determined, I pushed my head down. I felt myself gagging and backed off. I heard Jenny say, "You have to relax. When you start to gag, push your tongue forward and swallow."

I tried it again. When I felt like gagging, I did what Jenny told me to do. It took a few moments, but I finally managed to get Glen's cock into my throat. He groaned into my pussy as I swallowed around his dick. A moment later, Glen's cock sent several spurts of semen into my mouth. I sucked gently, swallowing his cum as it filled my mouth.

Glen played with my butt and sucked my clit. I held his softening cock in my mouth, enjoying my new talent. With his cock only semi-rigid, I was able to rub my nose against his balls. As I reached my climax, I sat up and ground my pussy against Glen's face. He drilled his tongue into me and moaned.

The four of us stretched out on our backs. The sound of our labored breathing filled the room.

"Tonight has been so much fun," Jenny said. "It may sound weird, but fooling around in the same bed excites me."

I grinned because it had the same effect on me. "It doesn't sound weird to me. I think it's exciting too. I think I need a shower," I said.

"You and Glen go first. Brad and I will wait until you're finished," Jenny said.

Glen and I went to the head. We got in the shower and began washing each other. My brother's hands lingered on my breasts as he coated them with soap.

"Um, Jenny asked me if I wanted to fool around with Brad," I said.

Glen looked up from my chest and into my eyes. He grinned and then chuckled. "Brad asked me if I wanted to have sex with Jenny."

"Do you?"

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know. Besides, I asked you first."

"I think Jenny's cute. I don't know if I want to have sex with her, though," Glen said.

"I guess I feel the same way," I told my brother.

"Meg, be honest with me, okay."

"I thought about it, but I don't want to do anything to make you mad."

"Would you be pissed off if I had sex with Jenny?"

"I don't know. Everything is happening so fast that I can't think straight. A few days ago, I swore I wouldn't leave our stateroom. Now we're running around naked and having sex." I wrapped my hands around Glen's cock and balls. "Making love with you is the best thing I've ever done. I don't want you to get mad and stop. It sounds sick, doesn't it?"

"If you think what we're doing is wrong, then I guess it's sick. I don't think it's wrong. How can it be wrong for two people who love each other? Meg, I wouldn't be mad at you if you and Brad had sex. We both know we're going to meet someone else someday."

"I know, but I don't like thinking about it. I wouldn't be mad at you if you and Jenny got together. I guess I'd like to know what it's like, but if I didn't, it wouldn't be the end of the world."

Glen pulled me close and kissed me. "Megan, if I do anything with Jenny, I'm sure you'll be there."

"It would be wild. You and Jenny and me and Brad in the same bed."

"Let's not worry about it. If it happens, we'll deal with it then. Right now, I want to hug and kiss you."

I nodded my head and kissed Glen. A few minutes later, Jenny came into the head and told us to hurry. My brother and I laughed and finished our shower. We climbed out to dry off. Jenny and Brad got into the shower.

The four of us got into the bed. Brad and Glen stretched out on the bed while Jenny and I crawled in between them. Glen shut off the lights and television. He rolled toward me, and we began kissing each other. After a few moments, Glen whispered, "Goodnight, Meg. I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

Glen rolled over. I snuggled against his back, forming my body to his. I could hear Jenny and Brad kissing and whispering.

While trying to fall asleep, I thought about what Jenny said about having sex with Brad. I also thought about what my brother said in the shower. The fact my brother wanted to have sex with Jenny didn't bother me, but I felt it was because of how I felt about having sex with Brad. A week ago, I was a virgin. Now I was thinking about my second lover. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how much I loved sex. I loved the way it made me feel. I loved the way Glen looked at me before, during, and after we did it. I loved the way my body tingled. I loved everything about it.

Then, my thoughts changed. I began to wonder if I was normal. Maybe there was something wrong with the way I felt about sex. It seemed Jenny was as wild about it as I was, but I wasn't sure she was normal either.

Glen began to snore. I rolled onto my back and tried to clear my mind. I could feel my brother on one side and Jenny on the other. Jenny moved, startling me. I held my breath when I felt her arm go over my stomach. At first, I thought Jenny was sleeping, but then she moved her hand to my breast. Scooting closer, I felt Jenny's warm breath against my ear.

"Are you asleep?" Jenny whispered.

I turned my head and whispered, "No."

Jenny removed her hand from my breast. She moved it up to my face and pulled me toward her. I felt Jenny shifting on the bed and her lips on my cheek. She kissed me, finding my mouth. I remained still for a moment but quickly gave in and kissed Jenny back. She put her hand on my shoulder and pulled. Keeping my mouth on hers, I rolled to face Jenny.

I relaxed my mouth. Jenny's tongue swiped across my lips before she slid it into my mouth. I put my arm over her side, running my hand up and down Jenny's back. She moved her hand to my butt and pulled me tighter.

"Do you like this?" Jenny said. She kept her voice very low.

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes." I did like the feeling of Jenny's kisses and her soft, warm body against mine.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I moved my head so I could kiss Jenny again. She moaned as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. Jenny ran her hand from my butt to my breast. She massaged me while we kissed. I worked my arm out from under my body and found one of Jenny's breasts. We shared opened mouth kisses while fondling one another.

Jenny and I squirmed around until I was on my back, and she was above me. She ran her hand down my body and between my legs. I moaned when Jenny began rubbing my pussy.

"We're going to wake our brothers up if we're not careful," I said between kisses.

"I don't care. Brad's been asking me to let him watch me with another girl."

"Do you do this a lot? I mean with other girls."

"I've fooled around with a couple girls, but not a lot," Jenny said. She gave me another kiss and slid one of her fingers into my pussy. "Mmmm, you're so wet!"

I almost laughed, but I didn't. "What do you expect? You're kissing me and fingering my pussy."

"Do you like it?"

I didn't have to think about my answer. "Yeah, I like it."

Jenny and I continued to kiss. When she guided my hand between her legs, I didn't stop her. We rubbed one another for several minutes, and then Jenny stopped kissing me.

"You know what would be cool?" Jenny whispered.

"What we're doing?"

"Yeah, but I think it would be hot if we ate each other's pussies while our brothers watched us. Then we could fuck them."

I don't know if Jenny was trying to shock me, but she didn't. If anything, Jenny's idea excited me. The way I felt at the moment, I'd have been willing to wake Glen and Brad up so we could do what Jenny said.

The more I thought about Jenny's idea, the more it appealed to me. "It would be hot, but I've never done anything with a girl except what we've done."

"No problem, we can learn together. It's easy, you just do to my pussy what you like done to yours," Jenny said.

Moaning softly, I worked two fingers into Jenny's pussy. I began to move my fingers in and out of her. Leaning close, I gave Jenny a kiss. "Like this?"

Jenny used two of her fingers in my pussy. We diddled each other and made out. After a few minutes, Jenny removed her fingers from my vagina. I could hear her sucking on her fingers and making a mewing sound. Curious, I did the same thing. I'd tasted myself after masturbating and on Glen's cock, but this was different. Jenny's taste seemed tangier.

"We better get some sleep," Jenny said. "Goodnight, Megan." She wrapped me in her arms and kissed me.

I hugged Jenny and said, "Goodnight."

Jenny and I held each other. We squirmed against one another, pressing our breasts together while we found a comfortable position. I didn't think about our brothers discovering us, and I didn't care if they did.

Day 8 -- Things change again.

Jenny and I still held each other when I woke up. I stared at her, watching her sleep. Jenny stirred, opening her eyes. Before she said a word, she gave me a kiss.

"Hi," Jenny said as she grinned at me.

"Hi," I replied.

"I had fun last night."

"Me too." I kissed Jenny and grinned. "Want to wake up our brothers?"

"In a minute. I guess you're not mad at me then," Jenny whispered.

"No, I'm not mad. Like I said, I had fun. It was weird at first, but then I began to enjoy it. You're a good kisser."

"Would you do it again? Would you do more?" Jenny's smile told me she wanted to.

"Yeah, I would do it again and more."

Behind me, Glen rolled onto his side. His arm came across my body, and his hand settled on one of Jenny's breasts. I chuckled as I watched my brother feel her up.

Jenny laughed, took Glen's hand, and moved it to my breast. His fingers continued to flex as he massaged me. I felt my brother's hard cock against my butt. Pushing back, I moved my hips.

Glen finally woke up. I guess Jenny's and my laughing woke him. Jenny reached behind her. She shook Brad, telling him to wake up.

Brad sat up, looking down at Jenny and me. He chuckled when he noticed his sister was hugging me.

"What did I miss?" Brad asked as he slid up until his back was against the headboard.

"Not much. Megan and I had sex all night. I don't think we slept for over an hour," Jenny said.

"Damn, why didn't you wake Glen and me up? I would have loved to see it," Brad said.

"See what? Glen said as he sat up.

"Jenny and Megan fooling around. They had sex all night last night," Brad said.

"Bullshit! I don't sleep so soundly I wouldn't have known. From what I heard, they just kissed a little," Glen said.

Jenny and I blushed as we laughed. "You heard us?" I said.

"Yeah, you two weren't very quiet. Besides, you kept bumping against me." Glen stood up and laughed. "I have to piss."

The four of us took turns in the bathroom. After Glen finished, Brad used the head. Jenny and I went in together.

"Oh my God, I can't believe Glen heard us," I told Jenny.

"I know. Does it change anything?"

"No, I still want to fool around again," I said. "Would you let our brothers watch us?"