Ten Day Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
Things change on the Island.
15.7k words
4.75
22.8k
52

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 7 -- New Sensations

Glen woke me up the next morning. He sat up, his back against the headboard, and stroked my head. I rolled on my back, looking up at him.

"You were restless last night," Glen said.

"Sorry, I didn't keep you up, did I?"

"No, after yesterday, I was bushed. Do you want to get up and take a shower with me?"

"Sure, I have to shave too. I'm getting stubble on my legs." I ran my hand between my legs. "Down here, too."

Glen and I took our time in the shower. We also took turns shaving each other. He knelt in the stall while I sat on the bench with my legs splayed. Glen carefully shaved my crotch. I took my turn, removing the hair from his balls and cock. Once we finished, we dried off and gathered our things for another day ashore.

I called our parents' room to let them know we were going to breakfast. When I didn't get an answer, I told my brother our parents must already be in the dining room. We left our room walking to where we would eat. Jenny and Brad waved at Glen and me when we walked in. We went over to their table and sat down. I looked around but didn't see our parents.

"Have you seen our parents?" I said.

"No, not yet. I called our parents' room, and Mom said she and Dad would be down shortly," Jenny said.

The four of us went to the buffet to get our food. While we sat and ate, our parents came up to say good morning. They asked what we planned to do for the day. We told our parents we planned to spend the day on the island.

Mom told us they were going to be on the island, too. We agreed to meet for lunch if we hadn't seen one another before. Our parents went to a table with Jenny and Brad's parents. They seemed to be having a great time, just like I was.

While I ate, I couldn't help looking at Brad. When our eyes met, we smiled. Jenny noticed and winked at me. Paying closer attention, I saw she and Glen sharing subtle glances too. Everyone figured out what the others were doing, and we all laughed.

After breakfast, we headed ashore. We walked along the beach to a secluded area where we spread out our towels. Jenny took out the sunscreen. She handed the bottle to her brother and asked him to put it on her. Glen took the lotion and applied it to me. Jenny and I coated our brothers after they finished with us.

"It looks like it's going to be hot again today," Glen said as he stretched out on his stomach.

Brad laughed and said, "It's hot here every day, Glen. I don't think we've ever had rain."

"Where do you plan to go to college?" Glen said.

"Jenny and I want to attend State or The University of Michigan. How about you guys?" Brad said.

"I don't know yet. I have a few offers to swim, but I don't know which school I'll attend. I might go to Florida. USF has made a good offer," Glen said.

"I want to go to Oakland U. Our parents went there," I said.

"What are you going to major in?" Jenny said.

"I don't know. I've been thinking about becoming an accountant like my dad," I said.

"Brad is going for an MBA. I might take nursing, but I don't really know yet," Jenny said.

"I'm going to do something with computers," Glen said.

Jenny asked me if I wanted to go into the water. I nodded, jumped up, and walked into the surf with her. Our brothers came too. We swam for a few minutes and just stood in the warm water.

"This has been the best cruise I've been on. Brad and I don't make friends easily," Jenny said. "It's been a blast hanging around with you and Glen."

"It's almost funny now, but I planned to stay in our cabin during the cruise. I didn't want to be naked or see anyone who was," I said.

"I don't know why not. You look great naked," Brad said. "You look good dressed, too, Meg."

"Thanks--I think," I replied, then laughed.

"Do you guys go naked at home?" Glen said.

"No, not really. We don't worry about it if one of us sees someone else, but we don't walk around naked," Jenny said. "It's what makes coming on the cruise special."

"How about the other things, you know, sex?" I said.

"Mom and Dad don't tell us we can't. Brad and I sleep together sometimes," Jenny said.

"When they're home?" Glen said.

"Yeah, we don't sneak around. Jen and I don't do anything in front of them, but we don't hide how we feel about each other. Our parents are cool about it," Brad said.

"I wonder what our parents will do," I said.

"Brad and I talked to them after they caught us. They said it would be okay as long as no one else knew," Jenny said. "Now we have a closed-door policy. If a door is closed, no one comes in without knocking."

"I'm going to miss showering together," I said.

"Jenny and I shower together almost every day. We share a bathroom," Brad said.

"Our rooms don't have access to our shared bathroom," Glen said.

Laughing, Jenny said, "Ours doesn't either. We have to go out in the hallway."

Glen moved behind me. He put his arms around my body, sliding them up until my breasts rested on them. I put my hands on his arms. Glen kissed my neck as I rubbed his forearms.

The four of us stood in the ocean for a little longer. Glen continued to hold me against his chest. I wiggled my butt against him, letting my brother know I enjoyed what he was doing. Glen's cock wasn't hard, and I wasn't feeling excited. It was nice being close and naked without thinking about sex.

We headed back to the beach. After gathering our things, we went to where they served the food. Our parents sat at one of the tables. They waved when they saw us coming toward them.

"Have you had lunch yet?" Mom asked me.

"No, that's why we're here," I replied with a grin.

"We can go up to get our food if you want to," Dad said. "I'm getting hungry."

We all got in line. Glen, Brad, Jenny, and I followed our parents. I noticed how my mom stood next to Jenny's dad. My dad and Jenny's mom also stood next to one another. They were talking, but I couldn't hear what they said.

I decided to have the shrimp salad again. Like most of the food on the cruise, the salad was delicious. I picked one of the plump shrimp from my plate, held it up to Glen, and fed it to him. He smiled and asked for the same thing.

Glen picked up a bunch of grapes. Chuckling, he said, "I'll feed these to you later."

"I would rather have something else," I said, then slapped my hand over my mouth. Mom turned around. She smiled as she shook her head.

We carried our food to one of the tables. I sat between Mom and Glen. While we ate, we talked about what we'd done during the day. Mom told us she and Dad went hiking in the jungle with Jenny's parents. She told us about finding a place near a pond. As we talked, I surmised it was the glade we visited the day before. I couldn't help wondering if our parents did what we had done. I didn't feel telling my mom about going there was necessary.

"We went there yesterday," Jenny said.

"The glade is one of our favorite places on the island," Jenny's mom said. "We try to get there at least once every time we come here. It is very peaceful."

Jenny's dad nodded. "Yes, and very secluded," he said. I caught his wink but didn't know whom he directed it to.

"What are you kids doing this afternoon?" Jenny's dad asked. "I think we're going to play volleyball. They have games for old folks like us."

"You're not old, Dad." Brad laughed. "Are they the wheelchair games I read about?"

"No, we're in the walker league," Mr. Weaver said.

Everyone laughed at what Jenny's dad said. We finished our lunches, taking our dirty dishes to a table. Mom mentioned she was going to the restroom. I nodded and followed her. I figured there was something she wanted to talk about with me.

"Are you and Glen having a good time?" Mom said.

"Yeah, we're having a blast, Mom. How about you and Dad? Are you having fun?" I said.

"Yes, your father and I are having a great time. I see you've gotten over your modesty."

I nodded my head. "It was kind of silly, wasn't it?"

"No, not at all. How could you have known how you'd feel until you tried it?"

I grinned, shrugging my shoulders. Mom smiled at me. "Megan, you'll never know what you are capable of until you try new things. You may be surprised how much fun you can have when you start thinking for yourself. No one has all the answers. Only you can decide what is right for you."

"You're talking about Glen and me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm talking about you. You have to do what's best for you, Meg."

I nodded, even though I didn't wholly understand what Mom was trying to tell me. I figured it was about Glen and me, but she was vague. Mom and I finished in the restroom. On the way back to the others, Mom stopped me.

"Honey, I'm telling you these things so you understand the same goes for everyone, including your father and me. Even though we've been married for twenty-five years, we're still learning," Mom said. "We're still learning about our capabilities."

"Is everything okay between you and Dad?"

Mom chuckled. "Yes, Megan, things couldn't be better for us. Your father and I are doing better than we ever have."

We went to the tables, and I sat beside my brother. My mind reeled with questions about what was going on. The things Mom said confused me. I decided to let it go and see what happened. I couldn't do anything about it, even if I wanted to. If Mom wanted me to know something, she would tell me.

Glen, Brad, Jenny, and I watched our parents play volleyball. We laughed while watching their parts flop and jiggle while they played.

"Let's go find something to do," Brad said. "This is boring."

"I know some boring you can do," Jenny said. It took a moment, but we all laughed.

"How about you, sweetie? Do you want to bore me?" I said.

Glen blushed but also grinned. I took his hand, pulling him to his feet. The four of us headed for the jungle. We arrived at the clearing, spread out a blanket, and began making out. Jenny and Brad were close to my brother and me, and I could hear their soft moans.

I felt Glen's warm breath against my neck. He kissed me softly, causing shivers to run down my entire body. I tried to position myself so he could enter me, but Glen avoided it. He took his time. Glen kissed, licked, and touched me so gently that I thought I would explode. My moans of pleasure drowned out those of Jenny and Brad.

I was very new to what we were doing. Making out with my old boyfriend was never like when Glen kissed me. I guess love makes the difference. Glen and I weren't having sex. We were making love. His attention to me became more important, more exciting, and more special than having him screw me. I wanted the connection, but I craved his love.

Glen moved his hand to my breast, gently running it against my chest. His palm scraped my firm nipple, sending jolts of pleasure straight to my pussy. I rolled against Glen so I could rub my mons against his leg. He pressed back as he tugged my nipple.

I rocked against Glen. He moved his leg, stroking me. Suddenly, I came. My body shuddered, then went stiff. My legs quivered, and my arms tightened around his body. I let out a groan as my climax reached its pinnacle. The next thing I knew, Glen was waking me up. My brother held me in his arms, gently rocking me while repeating my name.

"What happened, Meg?" Glen said softly.

I smiled at my brother. "I think you made me faint." When Glen began to speak, I put my hand over his mouth. "If you say you're sorry, I'll never speak to you again! It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

Glen turned his head so my hand didn't cover his mouth. "Then, you're welcome."

I kissed Glen tenderly. "I hope you can give a repeat performance someday."

"Wow, you two are so hot!" Jenny said.

"You're telling me!" I smiled at my new friend.

I snuggled up to Glen. He stroked my hair with one hand while holding me with his other. Looking up, I smiled at him. "It's your turn now."

"Not right now, Meg. I just want to hold you for a while," Glen said.

I sighed, wiggling closer to Glen. Taking his hand, I pulled it to my breast. His fingers curled, pressing into my boob. Brad and Jenny sat next to Glen and me. I could tell they were watching Glen fondle me, but I couldn't have cared less. My brother loved me, and I didn't care who knew it.

Closing my eyes, I began thinking about the end of our vacation. Once again, I wondered what would happen when Glen and I returned home. I wondered how we would be able to hide our newly found love. Jenny told me she dated to hide her intimate relationship with Brad. I didn't know if I could do it. I didn't know if I could handle Glen dating either.

The four of us took a dip in the refreshing water. We didn't horse around this time. Glen stayed close to me, holding me in his arms whenever possible. I relished the feeling of his arms and body against me.

We left the clearing, heading to the beach. Jenny and I decided to go for a swim in the ocean. We walked out into the water until we were waist-deep. I submerged myself, cooling my body.

"What you and Glen did was really hot," Jenny said.

"I can't believe how turned on I was, Jenny. It felt like explosions going off inside me," I said. "Have you ever passed out when you and Brad had sex?"

"No, but I do get really turned on. Sometimes, I feel like I can't get close enough to my brother."

"I'm starting to feel the same way. I just don't know what I will do when we get home."

"You'll figure it out, Megan. Brad and I have been doing a good job of keeping what we do a secret. Sometimes, I almost slip and tell one of my girlfriends, but I haven't. Having you and Glen to talk to has been great. I hope we can be friends when we get home."

"So do I. We live close enough to get together. I like your idea about all of us going out. No one will know about us," I said.

Jenny and I went back to the beach. Glen and Brad sat on the towels, watching us approach. When I sat next to my brother, he gave me a kiss. We stayed in the sun until we had to go to dinner.

"Hi, kids," Mom said when we walked up to them. My mom and dad sat at a table with Jenny's parents. All of them had drinks in front of them.

"Hi, when are we going to eat?" I said.

"They'll be putting the food out soon, Megan," Jenny's mom said. "They have music and dancing again tonight."

We ate our evening meal while listening to our parents talk about the volleyball games they played. Dad complained about being sore. Mom said she had fun. Jenny's parents both said they enjoyed playing. After dinner, I told my mom I wanted to take a nap before the evening's activities. Glen and I told our parents we would see them later. Jenny and Brad said they were going to rest, too.

Glen and I told our friends we would see them in a couple hours. I led my brother to our cabin. Inside, we came together in a loving hug. Glen moved me to one of the beds. We stretched out, facing each other so we could kiss. His hands moved over my side, his thumb brushing my breast.

"I want dessert," I said. I moved down, kissing Glen's chest as I put my hand around his cock, holding it lightly. "Mmmm, I love the feeling of your cock in my hand." I took the tip between my lips. Running my tongue over the velvety head, I hummed. I lifted my head and looked at Glen. "I love the feeling of your cock in my mouth too."

Returning my head to his tight stomach, I began nursing Glen's cock. I held the first inch or so in my mouth, rolling my tongue over the glans. Moving my hand between his legs, I cradled Glen's smooth balls. I savored the feeling of his pulsing cock against my tongue. After spending a few moments just licking and sucking gently, I began to stroke Glen's cock.

Glen began to move. I removed my mouth and hand until Glen was still again. His stomach stopped rising and falling as quickly as it had been. I took Glen back in my mouth. We repeated the scenario several times. Glen would push on my head, but I removed his hand. Without telling him, I let my brother know I would do things my way.

I decided to give Glen the relief he wanted. Moving my head, I took as much of his cock as I could. I rubbed the underside of his penis with my hand until Glen began to move his hips. Shifting around, I knelt so Glen could watch his cock moving in and out of my mouth. He grabbed my hair, and I didn't stop him. Soon, I felt his cock begin to throb. I pulled my head up, keeping his tip between my lips. My hand moved up and down his shaft. I picked up speed until I heard Glen moaning.

Lifting my head, I pumped Glen's cock. His semen shot up, splattering against my face. I kept my hand moving until he finished. Leaning down, I licked Glen's cum from his cock. He flinched and pulled my head up.

Grinning, I faced Glen. My face dripped with his semen. He laughed while I used my fingers to squeegee his cum from my face and licked them clean. Scooting up, I stretched out against Glen's side.

"Aren't you going to wash your face?" Glen said.

"Nope, I'm going to leave your cum where it is. It's called a facial, you know."

"Yeah, I know what they call it. I call it hot and sexy."

"I guess it means you liked it then."

Glen moved my head, kissing me tenderly. He licked my lips softly and said, "I loved it, Meg. I love you!"

Glen and I snuggled. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The phone woke me. I picked it up and said, "Hello."

"Hey girl, what's up?" Jenny said.

"Me now," I replied.

"Are you and your sexy brother fooling around?"

"No, we were napping. What are you doing?"

"Brad and I just finished showering. Now we're getting dressed for tonight," Jenny said.

Not thinking, I said, "Cool, what are you going to wear?"

Jenny laughed. "My birthday suit, silly!"

"You're a brat."

"I know. Anyway, get a move on. Brad and I will be at your room in five minutes," Jenny said.

"I still have to shower and get ready."

"Okay, we'll watch you and gorgeous."

My stomach flipped when Jenny called Glen gorgeous. I took a deep breath before speaking again. "Whatever. I'll leave the door unlocked so you two can get in."

After hanging up, I pulled Glen out of bed. "Come on, we have to shower. Jenny and Brad are on the way."

Glen and I were in the shower when Jenny came into the head. She opened the shower door, laughing when I flicked water at her.

"We're here," Jenny said with a goofy grin.

Glen and I finished in the shower. I dried my hair. Standing in front of the mirror, I acted as if I were straightening my clothing. Everyone laughed at me.

The four of us went ashore, found our parents, and told them we were there. Our parents chuckled, and Jenny's mom said, "Oh really? I don't think I could have guessed."

Jenny stuck out her tongue. She grabbed Brad's arm, dragging him toward an empty table. We sat down and looked around. There was a band on the stage playing reggae music. Glen and Brad went to the bar to get us drinks. They came back with big plastic cups of rum punch.

Glen and I got up to dance when the band started playing a slow song. He held me close as we swayed to the music. The next song was fast, but we stayed on the dance floor. Jenny and Brad came over to dance with us.

As I moved, I became very aware of my breasts. The jiggling made me snicker. Glancing at Glen and Brad, I saw their cocks flopping around. Unable to control myself, I laughed. Jenny gave me a look. I danced next to Jenny so I could tell her. She looked and began laughing, too.

The music slowed. Jenny moved to Glen, putting her arms around his neck. Brad looked at me, shrugging his shoulders. We came together and began to dance. Brad moved his hand up and down my spine, causing goosebumps. I rested my head against his shoulder. My eyes shifted to Jenny and Glen. They were dancing close, too.

The orange glow of the torches bathed the people on the dance floor. Away from us, on the other side of the dance floor, our parents danced with each other. Mom saw me. She smiled and winked as she moved one of her hands to my dad's butt. I grinned at the way they acted.