Ten Day Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad kissed his way up my body, pausing to suckle each of my nipples. He held me with one arm around my waist as he returned the flexible showerhead to the hook. Taking my face between his hands, Brad kissed me. His lips moved from my mouth to my ear. Whispering, Brad said, "You're so beautiful."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding Brad as tightly as I could. Brad moved my arms to his waist. While I held him, he shampooed my hair. I looked up and said, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Jenny likes me to shampoo her hair."

I kissed him. "I like it too."

Using his fingertips, Brad massaged my scalp. "I hope this won't be the last time I get to do it for you."

"Mmmm, it won't if I have anything to say about it," I said.

Brad rinsed my hair. I washed him, spending extra time on his cock and balls. I knelt on the floor to examine him for the first time. After rinsing the soap away, I gave his thick cock a kiss.

I finished washing Brad. We got out, dried off, and went back into the cabin. Jenny and Glen chuckled when they saw Brad and me. We sat on the bed watching television. Jenny and I commented about the music videos while snuggling with Brad and Glen.

A bit later, we decided to get some sleep. Glen shut off the television, and Brad shut off the light in the head. The moonlight streamed through the glass doors leading to the balcony, but it wasn't too bright. Jenny and I stretched out in the middle of the bed. Unlike the night before, Brad was next to me, and Glen was next to Jenny. We all said goodnight and squirmed to get comfortable.

Brad and I faced each other. We began kissing and running our hands over each other's bodies. I pressed my chest against his and rubbed his back. Brad nuzzled my neck, planting soft kisses on my warm skin. I wanted to make love with Brad, but we just snuggled, kissed, and touched each other until we fell asleep.