Ten Day Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I mean, Megan. If you tell me to stop, I will. That's what I meant." Brad came up behind me. Reaching around, he cupped my breasts. I smiled in the mirror and began drying my hair.

I had just about finished when Jenny and Glen came into the room. She stood beside me at the counter, watching me dry my hair. Brad left to talk to Glen.

"You two are taking a long time, and the bed isn't even messed up," Jenny said with a grin.

"We just took a shower together."

"Just?"

"Well, no, we didn't just shower."

"Neither did we. Glen and I fooled around, too."

I turned around to face Jenny. "I know it's only been a day, but I think Brad and I are boyfriend and girlfriend now."

"I thought so. Um, I think it's the same for Glen and me. This is so weird!"

"I don't think anything is weird. I like your brother. I like him a lot," I said.

"I feel the same about Glen. It will be fun for us when we get home. Having you as my friend and Glen as my boyfriend will be so cool!" Jenny giggled and gave me a hug. "I hope you know I won't get upset if you and Glen, you know. I hope you won't get pissed at Brad and me if we, you know."

I laughed at what Jenny said. "I have no idea what's going to happen. As my mom keeps saying, 'I don't know what I'm capable of.' In the past week, I've discovered I like things that would have shocked me. Now everything seems so normal."

"I know some of my fantasies have come true. I love fooling around with you. I loved it when the four of us all fooled around together."

"Do you have any other fantasies?" I said.

"Yeah, I want to have a threesome."

I nodded. "A threesome sounds like it would be fun."

"I know! I want to try it with you and Glen, and I want to try it with Glen and Brad."

"How about with you, Brad, and me?"

"Of course." Jenny moved her hands to my breasts, giving them a gentle but firm squeeze. "How about just you and me together?"

I started feeling Jenny's breasts while she touched mine. "Mmmm, sounds good."

Jenny and I smiled. We left the head and went to the bedroom. Brad and Glen stood up, and we headed for lunch.

We found our parents at one of the tables. Sitting down, we all said hi. Mom and Mrs. Weaver smiled and asked if we were hungry. Brad said he was, and so did Glen. Our dads laughed when Mr. Weaver said something about boys always being hungry.

Our lunch was delicious. I tried the seasoned shredded pork and a few salads instead of the usual shrimp salad. While having our meal, our parents told us they planned to hike in the jungle that afternoon.

"Maybe we'll go with you," Jenny said.

Mrs. Weaver looked at my mom. I realized they planned to do more than a hike. Leaning close to Jenny, I said, "I'd rather go without our parents."

"Why don't we take a walk on the beach?" I pointed at the shoreline. "We haven't explored what that way is yet."

Glen agreed with me. Jenny grinned and nodded. After lunch, Mrs. Weaver and Mom asked Jenny and me if we wanted to go to the bathroom with them. I could tell by the look on Mom's face that it wasn't just a question.

On the way to the restrooms, Mom said, "Thanks, Megan."

I grinned and nodded.

In the bathroom, we washed our hands and faces. Two other women were in there, but they left.

"I guess Megan hasn't said anything about what she saw," Mrs. Weaver said. I shook my head. "Well, I think it's time to let Jenny know."

"Let me know what, Mom?" Jenny said.

Mrs. Weaver glanced at Mom. She winked and went on. "Over the last few days, your father and I have become very close friends with Mr. and Mrs. Kelly. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Sure, you're talking about the fact you and Dad are fooling around with Mr. and Mrs. Kelly," Jenny said. "I thought you guys were, but I wasn't sure. If you're worried it upsets me, it doesn't."

Mom and Mrs. Weaver looked shell-shocked. I tried not to laugh.

"Just how did you know?" Mrs. Weaver asked.

"I saw you coming out of Mr. and Mrs. Kelly's stateroom the other day. I knew you didn't go there to borrow a cup of sugar. I also knew Dad and Mrs. Kelly were at the pool. I just put two and two together," Jenny said.

"Does your brother know?" Mrs. Weaver said.

"I didn't tell him, but he might. You guys haven't been discreet on the dance floor," Jenny said. "To watch you guys, you'd think it was us kids."

Mom and Mrs. Weaver began to laugh. I started laughing and looked at Jenny. Jenny began laughing, too.

"Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now. It doesn't matter if you two tell your brothers, or should I say, boyfriends?" Mom said.

"Both, Mom," I said.

Mom, Mrs. Weaver, Jenny, and I left the restroom. We returned to the table and sat down with the rest of our group. I watched as all four parents traded glances and smiles. I found it hard to keep from laughing.

Watching my mom and dad, I realized what they were doing didn't seem strange. A week ago, learning my parents had sex with other people would have devastated me. While I didn't completely understand, I accepted it. My parents seemed as happy as I'd ever seen them, and if it was because of the sex with Mr. and Mrs. Weaver, so be it.

After lunch, we went our separate ways. Our parents told us they were going for a hike through the jungle. Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I decided to walk along the beach. We agreed to meet for dinner and left.

"What's that way?" Glen asked as he pointed.

"More beach and jungle, I guess," Brad said. "We've never walked that way before."

"Can we go and see what's there?" I said as I took Brad's hand in mine. I looked up at him. "Maybe we can find somewhere private."

"Why don't we go to the clearing?" Glen said.

"I think our parents are planning to go there," Jenny said. She took Glen's hand and began walking toward the ocean.

"We should follow them and see what our parents are up to," Brad said.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. I know they want to be alone," Jenny said. She looked at me and winked.

"Jenny's right, it wouldn't be cool," I said.

Once we walked a ways from the other people on the island, Jenny and I traded glances. She smiled and put her arm around Glen.

"You'll never guess what our parents are doing," Jenny said.

Laughing, Brad said, "Oh, I think I know."

"Yeah, but I'll bet you don't know your parents are having sex with mine," I said.

"That's bullshit!" Glen said.

"No, it isn't, sweetie. Our moms told Meg and me when we were in the bathroom this morning," Jenny said.

"That's not all, I saw my mom giving Mr. Weaver a blowjob last night. They were behind the building with the bathrooms," I said.

"I hope you two are kidding. If not, that's sick!" Glen said.

"You're a hypocrite, aren't you? You think fucking your sister is okay, but it's wrong for our parents to have a little fun. I think it's cool if they're happy," I said.

"I think it's cool, too," Jenny said. "I think it would be cool to see them."

"How would you like it if Mom and Dad caught you?" Brad said.

"It wouldn't bother me. I'm not ashamed of what I've done or what I plan to do. If I were, I wouldn't do it," Jenny said. "What do you think about what our parents are doing, Brad?"

"Me? I don't care. They're consenting adults and can do whatever they want," Brad said. "What difference does it make whether or not I approve? It isn't my life."

"I agree with you, Brad," I said.

"I think they drugged all of us when we got on the ship. Things are happening that are just too weird," Glen said.

"Does it mean you think it's weird you lost your virginity to your sister? Or is it weird that Megan and I fooled around? Or it's weird that we've all had sex together in the same bed?" Jenny said to Glen.

Glen shrugged his shoulders. He looked at me and began laughing. "Actually, I think it's weird that none of it bothers me. In fact, I'm not looking forward to having to get dressed again."

"Don't worry, baby. I plan to undress you every chance I get when we get back to Michigan," Jenny said.

All of us began laughing. I agreed with Glen. I didn't want to get dressed, but I also looked forward to having Brad or Glen undress me.

"Will you undress me?" I said to Brad.

"Sure, as long as you'll undress me," Brad said. I nodded. "I'm looking forward to it, sweetie."

When we were well away from the area where most people hung around, we dropped our things on the sand. The four of us walked out into the surf and began swimming. I decided to stretch out and get a good hard swim in. Brad stayed next to me as we swam out about a hundred yards. We turned and swam back.

"Damn, that felt good," I said as I wrapped my arms around Brad. We stood in knee-deep water, catching our breath.

"Yeah, it sure did. I love being able to swim hard without turning," Brad replied. He put his hands on my butt, pulling me close to him.

Glen and Jenny walked over to where Brad and I stood, embracing each other. Jenny looked winded from her swim.

"I can't keep up with you guys. I need to spend more time swimming," Jenny said.

"We can go swimming this summer. I like the lake when it's clean. Sometimes the health department closes some beaches because of bacteria, but not too often," Glen said.

The four of us continued to talk as we walked to the beach. Jenny and I spread the towels on the sand to lie in the sun. Brad took the sunscreen from his backpack and began applying it on me. When he finished, Brad handed me the bottle. Next to us, Jenny smeared lotion on Glen. She leaned close so she could whisper in my ear.

"Watch me and do what I do. Brad loves it," Jenny whispered.

I watched Jenny coat my brother with sunscreen. She covered Glen, avoiding his cock. I kept glancing at Jenny while I rubbed the lotion on Brad. Jenny poured a gob of sunscreen in her hand. Winking at me, she began stroking Glen's cock. I grinned and did the same thing to Brad.

"Mmmm, I love that," Brad said as I leaned closer. I smiled and gave him a kiss while keeping my hand moving up and down his erect cock.

I grinned at Brad, watching his face contort. He started moving his hips, pushing up into my stroking fist. A moment later, I heard my brother groan. I figured he had come, but I didn't stop to look. Brad reached up so he could rub my back. I pumped my hand faster, adding a twist. He let out a moan as his cock spewed semen. Brad's cum shot up, landing on his stomach. I kept jacking him off until his cock began to soften in my hand.

Brad's hooded eyes told me he enjoyed what I'd done for him. I stretched out next to Brad, keeping his semi-flaccid dick in my hand. He put his hand on my stomach and began to stroke me. We shared a few tender kisses before he sat up.

"I need to wash off," Brad said. He stood up and headed for the water.

I watched Brad wade out until he stood in knee-deep water. He looked at me as he splashed water on his stomach and cleaned off his semen. Glen went into the ocean to clean himself.

"Brad loves it when I jack him off with lotion. I think Glen likes it, too," Jenny said.

"It was so cool, Jen. I loved the look on Brad's face," I said. "What else does he like?"

Jenny laughed and said, "Damn near anything, Meg. You know how boys are."

"I'm learning about what they like. I'm also learning what I like," I said. "This trip has been an eye-opener for me."

"It has been for me too. I never thought I'd find a boyfriend." Jenny winked as she reached over and stroked my arm. "I never ever thought I'd find a girlfriend too. Um, if you still want to fool around."

"Jenny, I like fooling around with you, but I like sex with Brad and Glen better. I hope it doesn't make you mad at me."

"Hell no! I love doing it with the guys. Especially with Glen." Jenny grinned. " I never thought I'd ever want a boy more than I want my brother, but I do. I think I'm falling in love with your brother."

I smiled at Jenny. I didn't want to tell her, but felt I was falling in love with Brad. It could just be the sex and the surroundings, but I knew I felt something. I'd thought I loved my last boyfriend but discovered I didn't miss him once we broke up. The way I felt about Brad was different.

"Are you two clean now?" Jenny said as Brad and Glen came back to the towels.

"Yeah, but you two can make us sticky again anytime," Brad said.

"What about Meg and me?" Jenny said. She leaned back, propping herself on her bent arms. Jenny opened her legs, inviting Glen to partake of her pussy.

My brother dropped to his knees between Jenny's splayed legs. He moved forward, lowered his head, and began licking her crotch. Brad and I laughed as Jenny made exaggerated moaning sounds. After we watched for a moment, Brad rolled me onto my back. He pushed my knees apart and attacked my pussy with his mouth and tongue.

I stopped laughing. Reaching down, I held Brad's head against my sex. He slid a finger into my pussy, sawing it in and out while he flicked my clit with his tongue. It didn't take long for me to climax. The combination of Brad's attention and the idea of having sex out in the open drove me nuts.

My orgasm began deep inside me. Brad moved up my body and slid his hard cock into my pussy. I let out a grunt as he sank into my vagina. My legs shot out and flailed as Brad moved like a trip hammer between my legs. He started trying to kiss me, but his rapid thrusting made it impossible. My orgasms came one after another. Brad pounded me into the soft sand. I moved my head from side to side while his balls smacked against my butt.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I heard myself yell. Brad pushed into me, grabbed my shoulders, and held me tightly. I could feel his cock throbbing and knew he was ejaculating into my vagina. His body made a series of jerks before he collapsed on me.

I could hear the blood rushing in my ears as I gasped for air. Brad gasped with his head next to mine. It took a few moments for us to regain enough composure to speak.

"You were fantastic!" I said.

"I hope I didn't do it too hard. You just turn me on so much I lose control." Brad pushed himself up and looked down into my eyes.

Grinning, I said, "You can lose control anytime you want to. I loved it."

Turning my head, I watched Jenny and Glen fucking. They seemed lost in themselves, oblivious to Brad and me. I pulled Brad's mouth to mine so I could kiss him.

Brad got off me. He scooped me up in his arms and walked toward the ocean. Closing my eyes, I felt like I was one of the heroines in the books I read. The way Brad fucked me was as close to perfect as it could have been at the moment.

Brad waded out until I felt the water splashing against my bottom. He lowered me slowly so I could stand. Keeping his arms around me, Brad pulled me into a kiss. His tongue darted into my mouth, and I gently sucked it.

When he released me, Brad began rinsing the sweat from my body. I giggled, wrapped my arms around his neck, and fell over. We continued to hug while submerged. I managed to kiss him underwater.

Jenny and Glen came out into the ocean. The four of us horsed around for a while before returning to shore. We spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach. Brad said it was time for dinner, so we headed back. I saw my mom and waved. Mom waved back and then indicated we should join her and the rest of our parents.

One of the staff members came by our table carrying a tray of cocktails. He asked if we would like a margarita. All of us accepted a drink.

"Our theme for tonight is a 'Mexican Fiesta.' There will be music, dancing, and a buffet of fantastic food. I hope you folks enjoy yourselves," the man said, then walked away.

"I'm going to shower and rest before the party," Brad said. His glance was an invitation.

"So am I," I said quickly. Mom looked at me and chuckled.

"I think we'll all go to the ship for a few hours," Mom said. "Let's plan to get back here at six or so."

We finished our cocktails and left for the ship. Brad and I went to my room while Jenny and Glen went to Jenny and Brad's stateroom.

Brad led me into the head. He gave me a hug and then started the shower.

"Want to wash my back?" Brad said with a big grin.

"I want to wash everything." I reached for his cock.

Brad and I showered together. We took turns washing each other, pausing to share tender kisses. When we finished, we dried each other.

"This is turning out to be the best time of my life," Brad said softly as he patted my body with a towel.

"It is for me, too, Brad. So much has happened so fast it's hard to digest everything."

"Any regrets?"

"No, none at all. I have discovered things about myself I might have never known if I hadn't come on this trip."

Brad smiled as he finished drying me. "Like what?"

"For one thing, I found out I love being naked. I also found out I love sex," I replied, wrapping my arms around Brad. "I love making love with you."

"Good, because I love making love with you too."

Brad picked me up. He carried me to the bed, dropping me on my back. Crawling over me, Brad and I began kissing. We used soft moans to convey our feelings. His hands moved over my body as mine moved over his. I let out a groan of pleasure when Brad entered me. He moved slowly, supporting himself while looking into my eyes.

I held Brad's shoulders. He dropped his head, kissing me. My hands moved down his back to his ass. I tried to urge Brad on, but he maintained his steady pace. After a few minutes, Brad pulled his cock out of my pussy.

Brad rolled me over. Putting his hand under me, he pulled me up onto my hands and knees. I wiggled my ass as I waited for him to start fucking me again. Brad stroked my sides. He covered my breasts with both hands, leaned down, and kissed the back of my neck. Brad kissed down my back until his kisses began covering my butt.

I felt Brad's lips leave my flesh. He pushed his cock into my pussy, stopping when his hips pressed against my ass. His fingers pinched my nipples, causing me to moan again.

Brad started to move. His hips smacked against my bottom each time he pushed into me. I rocked my hips, meeting his steady thrusts. He shifted one of his hands to my mons and flicked at my clit, making me groan. As I climaxed, I began begging Brad to fuck me harder.

Pulling out, Brad flipped me on my back again. He straddled my body, pressing his cock between my breasts. "Squeeze your boobs around my cock," Brad said. I did as he told me.

Brad moved his hips, guiding his cock between my breasts. I lifted my head so I could lick his glans when he pushed forward. Brad began moving faster. He slid up, gripped his cock, and presented it to my mouth. I opened my mouth, letting him slide in as far as he wanted to. He stroked his cock until his semen sprayed the inside of my mouth. Brad put one hand against the wall so he could feed me his cock and cum.

I swallowed every drop of Brad's cum. He held his cock in my mouth while I licked and sucked him.

"You were great," Brad said as he rolled onto his side next to me.

Smiling, I nodded my head. Brad wrapped me in his arms, pulled me close, and kissed me. We snuggled together until we fell asleep.

The sound of the telephone ringing woke me. I answered the phone, saying, "Hello."

"Hi, it's Jen. Are you up?" I heard Jenny say.

"I am now. What time is it?"

"Ten to five. Glen and I are on our way to your room."

"Okay, I'll wake Brad up. We'll be ready when you get here." I hung up the phone.

"Sweetie, it was your sister. She and Glen are on their way to our room," I said as I leaned over Brad and kissed him.

Brad stretched. He wrapped his arms around me, kissed me, and said, "Okay, I'm awake." He smiled up at me. "I like how that sounded."

"What?"

"You called me sweetie, and you said our room."

Grinning, I said, "You are my sweetie. I hope this will be our room for the rest of the trip."