Ten Day Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and I finally decided to get up. I called Jenny back to see what she wanted. We chatted briefly, telling each other what we planned to wear. When I hung up, Brad and I went to shower. We played under the spray, but it wasn't sexual. He shampooed my hair, pulling it up into peaks.

"Are you going to let your hair grow since you're not swimming?" Glen asked as he rinsed away the suds.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then I'll let it grow. Let me know when it's long enough for you," I said.

"It may take a long time for it to grow as long as I'd like it to."

Standing on my toes, I kissed Brad. "I hope so."

We finished in the shower. I used a blow dryer on my hair while Brad shaved. We stood side by side, brushing our teeth. In the room, I pulled a pair of panties and a bra from my drawer. It felt strange putting them on. Brad sat on the edge of the bed, watching me adjust my breasts in the bra.

Brad continued to stare at me while he put on his boxers. We traded smiles while getting dressed. I picked out a cute dress and put it on. Brad put on slacks and a polo shirt.

"You look beautiful," Brad said.

"Thanks, you look good too," I said. We both laughed. "That sounds so weird. We've been naked for days, and now we're talking about how we're dressed."

"I like it when you're dressed." Brad chuckled. "It'll make undressing you fun."

"Oh? Do you plan to undress me?"

"As soon as I can," Brad said.

Glen and Jenny came into our room. Glen used the code to open the door without knocking first.

I glanced at Jenny to see what she decided to wear. Her short dress looked cute on her. We sat around until it was time to leave. Glen and Brad went to the balcony, closing the door behind them.

"I wonder what those two are up to," I said to Jenny.

"I don't know. Meg, I'm crazy about Glen," Jenny said.

"That's cool. I feel the same about Brad. I think we'll all be great friends."

"I think so too. I'm looking forward to college now. I wasn't very excited about going away. Now, we're all going to be home and together."

Smiling, I nodded. I watched our brothers through the glass door wall as Jenny and I talked. They seemed to be laughing. A few moments later, Brad and Glen came back into the room.

We left for dinner, meeting our parents in the dining room. Mom gave me a quick glance and smiled. Both Mom and Mrs. Weaver commented on how nice we looked.

Instead of a buffet, we ordered our meals from a menu. Dad asked if I wanted a drink. I told him I didn't. Jenny, Brad, and Glen also decided to stick to soda. While we ate, the captain stopped by our table. He asked if we had enjoyed our trip. All of us told him we did.

"So, what's the plan for when we get home?" Mr. Weaver said.

"We're planning to go to school at Oakland University," Brad said. He put his hand on my leg and squeezed my knee firmly.

"Yeah, we figure you can buy us a new car because you won't have to pay for room and board. The minivan is nice, but a car would be better," Jenny said.

Mr. Weaver chuckled and said, "I think it can be arranged."

"We'll have to get Glen and Megan a car," Mom said. Dad smiled and nodded.

Dad looked at Mr. Weaver. They smiled, and then Mr. Weaver said, "We have an announcement. Mr. Kelly and I have decided to open our own office. We're going to find a building and get started as soon as possible."

"That's so cool," Jenny said. "You've been talking about going into business for several years."

"We think we can make it work. Some clients will follow us, but we feel we can find new business." Dad glanced at Mom and smiled. "Mom and I get along with Mr. and Mrs. Weaver. While that's not required to be successful, it doesn't hurt."

It was all I could do to keep from grinning. Mom chuckled when she saw the smirk on my face. When Mom said, "You kids have to understand we'll be spending many hours together," I couldn't contain myself.

Jenny and I began laughing. Brad and Glen shook their heads.

"Okay, that's enough," Mrs. Weaver said. "We plan to book this cruise for next year. Are you kids interested in coming with us?"

Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I all nodded our heads and told our parents we wanted to go on a cruise again next year. I didn't know if I'd still be with Brad or Glen would still be with Jenny, but it didn't matter.

"Should we book two staterooms, or would you want to share a suite?" Dad said.

"I think it would be fun to have a suite," Glen said.

"Okay, two suites it is," Dad said.

"I meant the four of us could share a suite," Glen said.

Smiling, Dad said, "Yes, I know." Everyone laughed.

After dinner, the staff cleared the dining room tables. The band came out and began to play. Mom and Dad got up, walked to the dance floor, and melded into each other's arms. Mr. Weaver stood up, offering his hand to his wife.

"You kids can stay with us or go to the other dance," Mr. Weaver said as he walked away.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Brad.

"I want to dance with you. I think there will be more slow songs if we stay here," Brad replied.

I grinned. Nodding my head, I stood up. Brad and I went out and began dancing. He held me close, running his hand up and down my back. I rested my head against his chest, relishing the closeness. I saw my brother and Jenny dancing near Brad and me.

We stayed with our parents. I danced with my dad and brother once each but remained in Brad's arms the rest of the time. We kissed when we wanted to and used our hands to excite each other without being blatant.

We walked back to the table at the end of the last set. I sat as close to Brad as I could.

"Well, I guess it's time to call it a night," Mom said. "We'll see you kids in the morning. I think the ship docks at two or so tomorrow afternoon."

After everyone said goodnight, Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I left for our rooms. We took a walk around the deck before going below.

"Do you guys want to go to our room for the night?" Jenny said. "We could have some fun."

Brad looked at his sister and shook his head. "Not tonight, Jen. Megan and I want to be alone." Brad didn't ask me what I wanted to do. He decided for me.

Jenny and Glen told Brad and me goodnight. We parted in the passageway, each couple heading to their respective room.

Brad led me into our stateroom. He took me in his arms and began kissing me. His hands found the buttons of my dress, and he unfastened them slowly. I tossed my dress aside and began undoing his slacks. A moment later, Brad and I hugged. He unhooked my bra, and I had to release him so he could remove it.

Dropping to one knee, Brad eased my panties down my legs. He kissed my mons, looked up, and smiled. "I have been dreaming of undressing you all night." Brad nuzzled my mons with his nose. He held my butt cheeks, pulling me to his face. I parted my legs, moaning when his tongue found my clit.

Gripping his head with both hands, I pushed Brad away from my sex. He stood up, giving me a kiss. I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, knelt on the deck, and pulled them down his muscular legs. I looked up and smiled. "It's my turn."

I slid my mouth over his erection as Brad stepped out of his shorts, lifting one foot at a time. He gripped my hair and moved his hips. I rubbed the underside of his cock with my tongue as he slid it in and out of my mouth.

Brad pulled me up. We moved to the bed, pulled back the covers, and got in. Brad flipped me around so we could eat one another. He held my hips, pulling my pussy to his mouth and tongue. I bobbed my head on his cock, taking over half of it each time I moved my head down.

I reached my orgasm quickly. Moaning around Brad's cock, I rocked my pussy against his face. A moment later, he flooded my mouth with his semen. I sucked and swallowed until his penis softened in my mouth. Brad pulled me around, and our heads rested on the pillow. We kissed and hugged as we basked in the afterglow.

It took about fifteen minutes for Brad to recover. When I felt his cock swelling against me, I wiggled.

"How do you want me?" I asked as I nibbled Brad's earlobe.

"On top, I want to watch you," Brad said.

I straddled Brad. Reaching between our bodies, I guided his cock into my pussy. We wiggled until his penis entered me. I moved down, engulfing him. He held my breasts while I slowly rocked my hips. I remained on top of Brad, slowly moving. He pulled me down so we could kiss. His hands moved down my back, settling on my ass.

Brad and I changed positions several times. When we reached our climax, he was kneeling between my legs, holding them against his shoulders. Brad came first, but it set me off. Once he collapsed next to me, I scooted down to clean his cock. I licked at his member, tasting our combined fluids. I sucked each of his balls, laving them with my tongue.

I moved up next to Brad. We kissed for a moment, and then he rose on his bent arm. Brad looked up and down my body, supporting his head with his hand. He stroked my stomach, moved upward, and circled both of my breasts with his fingertips.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, baby," Brad whispered back.

"If I fall asleep and you get horny, wake me up and do whatever you want," I said as I snuggled against him.

"The same goes for you, baby."

Brad wrapped me in his arms. We squirmed around, finding a comfortable position. Moments later, we drifted to sleep.

Neither Brad nor I woke up during the night. The sun shone through our door wall, announcing the morning. Brad snuggled against me, and I rolled to kiss his cheek. We came out of our peaceful slumber, sharing tender kisses. I pushed Brad onto his back and covered his chest with my body. He stroked my back as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Still love me?" Brad said.

"More and more every minute, sweetheart," I replied. I kissed his nose, nipping it gently with my teeth.

"Ouch!" Brad laughed. "It hurts when you bite me."

I smiled and slid down his body. Holding his morning erection in my hand, I gently pressed my teeth into his spongy glans. Working my jaw, I changed the pressure while flicking my tongue against the tip. Brad stopped laughing. I slid my lips down his shaft, causing him to moan.

"Turn around so I can do you too."

I lifted my head. Stroking him with my hand, I smiled. "Later, sweetie. I want to do this for you."

Returning my mouth to Brad's cock, I sucked, licked, kissed, and nuzzled his cock and balls. When Brad began humping his hips, I backed off to let him calm down. For the next half hour, I made love to Brad's cock with my mouth and hands. I moved between his legs so I could watch the pleasure on his face. He hooded his eyes but watched me.

"I'm going to cum, Megan," Brad said as he exhaled.

I took him as deep as I could, humming around his cock. Stroking the underside of his shaft with my tongue, I waited for it to swell and then shoot his semen into my mouth. Brad reached for my head. He gripped my hair, pushed his hips up, and exploded into my mouth. I pulled my head up until I felt the ridge against the back of my lips. Brad's pulsing cock sent several spurts of semen into my mouth. I let the thick cum gather under my tongue and applied a little suction. Brad's head flopped back on the pillow as he released my hair. I held his cock in my mouth as it softened.

Sitting up, I moved up Brad's body. I straddled his chest, putting my hands on his shoulders. Using my tongue, I pushed his cum out of my mouth, letting it run down my chin to my breasts. Brad groaned as he watched me. Several times, I sucked some of his semen back into my mouth. Then, I swallowed the remaining cum, grinning at Brad when I finished.

"Your cum is so yummy." I rubbed his semen over my breasts and chest. "I love sucking you."

"I love it when you do it. I love you."

Smiling, I jumped off the bed. I ran into the head, plopping down on the toilet. Brad came in, standing against the wall as he watched. I finished and started the shower. Brad used the toilet and then joined me under the warm spray. While we washed each other, Brad played with my pussy. He pushed me against the wall, kissing me and fingering me. I humped against his hand, moaning into his open mouth.

Brad wrapped his arms around me. Holding my butt, he pulled me up. I felt his cock against my crotch for a moment. He shifted, sinking his hard cock into my pussy. Brad gripped my ass as he fucked me against the wall of the shower. I held him with my arms around his neck.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," I said. I wrapped my legs around Brad's so I could buck against him.

Brad kept moving. I felt my orgasm building and let out a groan. My pussy contracted around his cock as I hugged him to me. A moment later, I felt his body stiffen. Brad held me as we basked in the afterglow. I slid down his body, placing my feet on the deck while hugging him. Brad stroked my back, moving his hand from my neck to my ass and back.

We separated and finished in the shower. Brad and I dried ourselves as I thought about the fact it was our last day on the ship.

Glen and Jenny came to the room while Brad and I sat on the bed looking outside. They sat down with us.

"Are you going to start packing now or after breakfast?" Jenny said.

"I want to eat first. Packing won't be too hard. I haven't worn many clothes for the last week or so," I said.

The four of us grabbed our towels and went to the dining room. I noticed many passengers were dressed, but I didn't care. We went through the line and sat with our parents.

Mom and Mrs. Weaver asked how we were doing and if we'd started packing yet. I told my mom I would take care of my packing after breakfast. Dad and Mr. Weaver discussed what they needed to do when we returned home.

"I don't know if we mentioned it before, but we're all flying home on the same flight," Mr. Weaver said.

"That's cool. Why didn't we fly down on the same flight?" I said.

Mom laughed and said, "We did."

We chatted during breakfast, each of us talking about the things we enjoyed the most. I couldn't tell everyone what I enjoyed the most, but I probably didn't have to. Dad told us to pack our bags and place them in the passageway.

After breakfast, Brad, Glen, Jenny, and I headed for our staterooms. We agreed to pack and meet in an hour. I slipped my arm around Brad, holding him close as we went to our room.

In the room, Brad wrapped his arms around me. We kissed tenderly while running our hands over each other. He moved to the bed, lowering me onto my back. Brad rubbed his cock against my mons as he flicked his tongue in and out of my mouth. I hugged him as tightly as I could, moaning into his mouth.

Lifting himself, Brad looked into my eyes. He smiled and said, "I love you, Megan. When we return home, I plan to spend as much time as possible with you. We should ask our parents if they'll let us spend the night together occasionally."

I moved one of my hands to Brad's cheek. "So do I, baby. I want to be with you as much as possible. I never expected to fall in love with you, but I'm so happy I did."

Brad smiled. He shifted on top of me, moving his cock against my crotch. I spread my legs, moaning as he entered me. We wiggled for a moment until Brad's cock slid all the way into my pussy. He pumped in and out of me a few times, pausing when our pubic bones met.

"Would you like to go out tomorrow?" Brad said.

"Yes."

"Do you want to double with Glen and Jenny?"

"Sure, doubling would be fun." Brad moved slowly. "This feels so good, Baby. I just love the feeling of your cock in my pussy."

"I don't want to make you too sore."

"Don't worry about it."

"What do you want to do tomorrow night?"

"I don't care as long as we can do this," I said.

Brad chuckled. He rolled over, pulling me along with him. I pulled my legs up, kneeling over him. Putting my hands on his chest, I moved up and down on his hard cock. Brad placed his hands on my breasts, kneading them. He pinched my nipples, causing me to moan and increase my speed. As Brad pulled on my nipples, I bounced up and down. He released one of my nipples and moved his hand between us. Brad rubbed my clit and shoved up against my downward thrusts.

I felt my orgasm begin deep in my stomach. My pussy contracted around his cock as I shoved my hips down. Brad teased my clitoris, making my climax rip through me. I fell forward, pressing my chest against his. Holding my hips, Brad pumped his cock up into me. I felt his cock swell just as I reached the peak of my orgasm.

Brad and I cuddled as we composed ourselves. I nuzzled his neck, kissing him. He rubbed my back, moving his hand down over my ass. Lifting my head, I gave him a kiss. I raised my hips, feeling his cock slip out of my pussy. Sliding down his body, I began licking and sucking Brad's flaccid cock.

"If you haven't noticed, I love sucking your cock," I said as I looked up at my boyfriend's happy face.

"I love having my cock sucked, Meg. You can do it anytime you want to."

"You might be sorry you said so."

Brad chuckled. He put his hands under my arms, pulling me up. "Somehow, I doubt I'll be sorry, sweetie."

Brad and I snuggled together for a few minutes. We jumped into the shower to rinse off and then slowly dressed. I packed my suitcase, bending at the waist so my short skirt would ride up and expose my ass. Brad flipped my skirt up, leaned over, and kissed my butt.

We placed our suitcases in the passageway so the porters could collect them. Brad and I went to Glen and Jenny's room to see how they were doing. Brad helped Glen put the suitcases outside the door. They asked if we wanted anything, leaving the stateroom when Jenny and I asked for sodas.

Jenny and I sat on one of the beds and began talking about the wonderful time we'd had on the cruise. We laughed as we recalled our card games and the things they started.

"Jenny, I don't know about you, but I hope things work out for all of us. I know we've just met each other, but I feel you're my friend, my very good friend." Jenny smiled as she nodded. "I can't explain it, but I know I'm falling in love with Brad. Maybe it seems too fast, but that's how I feel."

"I believe in love at first sight, Megan. I never did before, but after meeting Glen, I'm beginning to. I think I started falling for him the first day we met. Last night, when we made love, it was the best it's ever been for me. Glen and I connected on a plane far more intense than anything Brad and I shared. I love having sex with my brother, but it's so much better with Glen."

"Do you plan to keep fucking Brad?" I said. I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it from Jenny.

"Frankly, I don't know. I haven't thought about it since Glen and I started making love." Jenny bumped against me.

"I've thought about it, Jen. If my brother wants to have sex with me, I'll do it in a heartbeat. I want the four of us to get together, too. It might be because it's so new to me, but I love sex."

"We have to promise neither of us will get pissed off if we do have sex with our brothers, Megan. As much as I love fucking Brad, it isn't as important to me as your friendship and Glen's love. I think all four of us should talk about it again and make sure the boys feel the same way as we do," Jenny said.

I nodded. Jenny and I shared a hug, then she gave me a kiss. We were still kissing when Glen and Brad came back with our sodas.

Jenny and I laughed when our brothers sat down and told us to keep going. We shook our heads, took our sodas, and moved beside them. I sat next to Brad, and Jenny sat on Glen's lap.

The four of us talked about our future together for the next half hour. I told Glen and Brad about what Jenny and I discussed while they were gone. Both of the boys told Jenny and me they had talked and felt if everyone agreed, having sex with any one of us was okay. We all decided to see what happened, and no one would get pissed off if I slept with Glen or if Jenny slept with Brad. We also agreed to be honest and keep talking about our extraordinary relationships.