Ten Day Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get my stuff tonight. I don't think Glen will mind sleeping with Jen."

Glen and Jenny came into the stateroom. I laughed when I noticed my brother carrying Brad's suitcase. He winked at me, set down the luggage, and began packing his things. Jenny sat on the bed next to me and grinned.

"Glen is moving into my room for the rest of the trip," Jenny said.

"Brad and I were just talking about that. He planned to get his stuff later," I said.

Brad went to the head, returning a few minutes later. I saw he had showered, and I faked a pout.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to take a shower? I would have joined you," I said.

Brad shrugged his shoulders and said, "Next time, baby."

I took a quick shower to rinse the sweat from our lovemaking from my body. I made sure not to get my hair wet. Once I finished in the head, we all left for the island.

Glen saw our parents sitting at one of the tables. We walked over to them and sat down. My mom smiled and said, "Did you kids get a nap?"

"I did. I slept for a few hours. Did you get a nap, too?" I said.

Mom nodded and smiled at me. We all took a margarita when the server came by our table.

Dinner was great. We ate the Mexican food the staff placed on the long tables. After dinner, we relaxed while waiting for the band to play.

I sat close to Brad. He pressed his leg against mine, smiling when I looked at him. We chatted and sipped margaritas. When the band began to play, we all danced.

Brad and I danced to a slow song. I noticed Mom and Mr. Weaver dancing together. Watching them, I smiled when they began running their hands over each other. I guess now that we all knew our parents were swinging, they didn't feel the need to be discreet.

During one of the breaks, I sat next to Mom at the table. Dad, Mr. Weaver, Brad, and Glen left to get us fresh drinks. Leaning close to Mom, I said, "Are you still having a good time?"

"Yes, Megan, I'm having the time of my life."

"Me too, Mom."

"I hope you and your brother aren't upset with Dad and me for tricking you. In retrospect, I wish I would have been honest."

"It turned out great. I'm not upset. I'm sure Glen isn't either." I lowered my voice. "Have you found out what you're capable of?"

"Meg, I've found that no one can live your life for you. You have to make your own decisions. I know I'm capable of having an open mind. I could never cheat on your father. I love him very much. I don't think he would cheat on me. What we've done on this trip has been out in the open. Whoever said honesty is the best policy knew what they were talking about."

"Are you and the Weavers going to get together when we get home?" I asked. "Um, you don't have to answer if it's none of my business."

"We've talked about it but haven't decided yet. How about you? Are you going to see Brad and Jenny when we get home?" Mom's smile told me she knew the answer.

"Yes, we plan to. In fact, we've been talking about school in the fall. I think all four of us are going to Oakland."

"Who's going to Oakland?" Dad said as he placed a drink in front of Mom.

"I think all of us are, Dad," Glen said. "We want to stay together."

"What happened to getting off on your own?" Mr. Weaver said while looking at Brad. "I thought you and your sister wanted to move out."

"I guess we could find an apartment if you and Mom don't want us living at home," Brad said.

"No one said your mom and I wanted you to leave home. I'm just asking why you've changed your minds," Mr. Weaver said.

Jenny got up, put her arms around Glen, and said, "Take a wild guess, Dad!"

Our parents laughed. Mr. Weaver glanced at Brad. When Brad put his hands on my shoulders from behind, Mr. Weaver nodded.

The band started to play again. Jenny and I went out to dance to the fast music. We moved around, swinging our arms and shuffling our feet. At the end of the song, the band played a slow song. I was startled when Jenny took me in her arms, and we began to dance. After a moment of her breasts pressing against my boobs, I relaxed.

"I think my dad was shocked when he found out Brad and I plan to stay home instead of going away for school," Jenny said.

"He seemed to be, but I think he's okay with it. He sure smiled when you told him."

Jenny nodded. "I think he's happy about the money he'll save."

"We should talk our dads into buying us cars. We'll need them if we're going to Oakland," I said.

"That's a great idea."

"We can talk to them when we get home. I'll bet my dad will buy Glen and me a car."

"You know, we could get a place of our own. It would be a lot cheaper than living on campus. I know my parents were planning to pay for Glen and me to live in the dorms," Jenny said.

While living with Glen, Brad, and Jenny sounded fun, I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea. "I think we should wait and see where things go before we move into an apartment," I said.

"Is something wrong between you and Brad?"

"No, nothing's wrong. Everything is too new for me to make long-term plans. Maybe we can talk about it if we're still together in a few months. After all, we've only known each other for a week."

"It's been eight days," Jenny replied. "You're right, Meg. I think it would be cool to sleep with Glen every night."

I pinched Jenny's butt. "Are you telling me you're falling for my brother?"

"No, I'm telling you I've fallen for your brother." Jenny laughed and pinched my butt. "As if you haven't fallen for Brad."

"I think I have, but I still want to wait and see what happens. Maybe Brad doesn't feel the same about me as I do about him," I said.

"Brad? Are you kidding me? He's head over heels for you, Megan," Jenny said. "Speaking of Brad, I think he wants his girlfriend back. He and Glen are headed over here."

"Can I cut in?" Brad said as he pulled me away from Jenny. He took me in his arms and began to dance with me.

"Do I have a choice?" Jenny laughed and started dancing with Glen.

We stayed on the dance floor for several songs. When the music was slow, Brad held me close. If the song was fast, we stood as close as possible while dancing.

"I need a break," Brad said after several dances.

"Okay, let's go sit down," I replied. Brad held my hand as we walked to the bar. He ordered two drinks and headed for the table.

"Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?" I said.

"No. Do I need to get you drunk?"

Shaking my head, I said, "No, you can take advantage of me anytime you want to."

I moved my hand to Brad's leg. He scooted further under the table as I stroked his thigh. Glancing around to make sure no one was watching us, I wrapped my fingers around his flaccid cock. Brad smiled at me and winked.

"Don't start anything you don't intend to finish," Brad said.

I released his cock. "Don't worry, I plan to finish."

"Then why did you stop?"

"I don't think this is the right place for what I have in mind."

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" Brad said.

Leaning close, I whispered in Brad's ear. "I plan to suck your cock."

Brad grinned and nodded. "I plan to let you."

We stayed at the party until it ended. It was our last night on the island, and we wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I drank the tasty margaritas until they stopped serving them. I felt as if I'd had too many.

On the way back to the ship, Brad kept his arm around me. I giggled and did my best to keep from tripping. Jenny looked as if she was in the same shape as I was. When we got to my stateroom, Jenny and Glen came in. I sat on the bed, looking at my brother and Jenny. Jenny sat on Glen's lap on the couch.

"I think we're going to go," Glen said. "We'll see you guys at breakfast."

Glen and Jenny got up to leave. She gave her brother a hug and said, "Goodnight."

I waved and flopped back on the bed. For the second time in my life, I was drunk. I felt Brad climb into bed with me. He put his arm over my body, kissed me, and said, "Night, sweetheart. See you in the morning."

Day 10 -- It feels like I'm falling in love.

Brad woke me the next morning. He gently rubbed my back and whispered my name in my ear. Groaning, I rolled over onto my back.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Brad asked.

"Like shit! I'll never drink too much again. My head feels like it's going to explode," I mumbled. I tried to smile at Brad, but it was hard to do. "Good morning."

Brad chuckled. He reached for the nightstand, picking up two aspirin tablets and a glass of water. "Here, this will make you feel better."

I took the pills, downing the entire glass of water. I got up and went to the bathroom. My head hurt, but I didn't feel sick. A few moments later, Brad came in. We took a shower together. Brad washed me as I stood with the water cascading over my throbbing head.

"You'll feel better once you get some food in your stomach," Brad said. His voice was reassuring, and I believed him.

"I'm sorry about last night. I wanted to make love with you," I said as I looked into Brad's eyes.

Brad put his hands on my cheeks. Pulling me closer, he gave me a tender kiss. "Megan, you don't have to feel bad. I don't want you to think you have to have sex with me. I love it when we do, but that's not why I care about you."

I felt as if I would cry. I hugged Brad, resting my head against his chest. He rubbed my back, gave me a kiss, and moved away. I traded places in the shower with Brad. Leaning against the wall, I watched him shower. When he finished, we got out to dry off.

Brad called Jenny to tell her and Glen we were heading to breakfast. He chuckled as he hung up the phone.

"My sister's hungover, too," Brad said.

Brad and I met Jenny and Glen in the dining room. I sipped coffee and tried to focus. By my second cup of coffee, I began to feel human again. Jenny and I swore we would never drink like that again.

After breakfast, we went up to the pool. Brad and Glen pushed four lounges together so we could lie in the sun. By ten in the morning, I felt much better. We went swimming to cool off and then returned to our lounges.

Our parents found us by the pool. "How are you feeling this morning, Meg? You looked like you were three sheets to the wind last night."

"I'm feeling better now, but I hurt when I woke up."

"Well, you should watch how much you drink today," Mom said.

"I'm not going to drink anything except soda and water today, Mom. I think I've learned my lesson," I said.

My dad chuckled and said, "I doubt it. Sometimes, the drinks go down so easy you don't realize you're drunk until it's too late. Just make sure you don't drive after you've been drinking."

I nodded. My parents told my brother and me about drinking and driving at every opportunity. I knew it was good advice after how I felt last night and again this morning.

Our parents left us, taking chairs across the pool. I watched Mom and Dad as they talked with Mr. and Mrs. Weaver. I couldn't help wondering if my mom and Mrs. Weaver fooled around like Jenny and I had.

Brad held my hand, stroking the back of it with his thumb. Relaxing in the sun, I thought about the past week. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the warm sunlight on my naked body. I could hear Glen and Jenny talking about what we would do once we returned home. I thought about introducing Brad to my friends. Smiling, I knew I would tell Donna about the sex Brad and I shared.

We stayed at the pool until lunchtime. Mom came over to tell Brad, Glen, Jenny, and me they were going to the dining room. Brad asked if I wanted to go. I told him I did.

After lunch, Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I went to the arcade. We played video games and goofed around. It was fun sitting in the seat of one of the car racing games. I snickered when I thought about the first few times I'd been to the arcade. Now, I sat butt naked on a towel while trying to beat my opponent.

"Want to play one with me?" Glen said to me.

"Sure, which one?" I replied.

Glen led me to one of the games. We sat next to each other in the simulated cockpits of fighter planes. My brother started the game, and we began shooting at our foe. Glen won, shooting down more planes than I did.

"You always beat me at this game," I said.

"You did a lot better than last time," Glen said with a grin.

"That's because you kept looking at my boobs."

"Guilty as charged."

I pushed my chest out. "Look as much as you want to."

"I know, look, but don't touch," Glen said.

"Says who? You can touch if you want to," I said in a low voice. "I thought now you and Jenny are together, you wouldn't want to."

Shaking his head, Glen put his finger on my stomach. He moved it up, grazing my breast before placing his finger under my chin. Leaning close, Glen gave me a peck on my lips. "I want to."

Glen and I sat staring at each other for several moments. Jenny came over to see what we were doing. She stood on my side of the game.

"Do you guys want to go to the dance tonight?" Jenny said.

"Yeah, I want to go. Are we going to dress or go naked?" I said.

"We have to dress up," Jenny said. "This is our last night on the ship. They have a big dinner in the main dining room. After dinner, the over twenty-one crowd has a dance, and there's one for us."

"Don't remind me," I replied. "I've been having a blast!"

Glen chuckled. "Do you remember when we first got on the ship, and Mom and Dad told us it was clothing optional? We weren't going to leave our room."

"I know, and now we haven't been dressed for days," I said.

Glen and I climbed out of the game. Brad came over and asked if we wanted something to drink. Jenny and I asked for sodas, so Brad and Glen went to get them. While we waited, Jenny and I found a table.

We stayed in the arcade for the next hour. Jenny and I talked about what we would do when we got home. Our brothers asked us for a date. Jenny and I nodded and accepted their offer.

"Let's go take a nap," Brad said as he waggled his eyebrows. He stood, took my hand, and pulled me to my feet. Before we walked away, Brad turned to the table. "We'll see you guys later."

"Okay. We'll call you when it's time to go to dinner," Jenny said. She stood up and grabbed Glen's arm. "Come on, stud. I have plans for you."

We all laughed as we headed for our rooms.

Brad and I sat on the balcony, watching the ocean. The sun shone on us, warming our bodies. I held Brad's hand, resting it on my thigh. He put his feet up on the railing and leaned his head back. I stared at his profile, noticing that he closed his eyes.

My mind drifted. I began thinking about my feelings for Brad and for Glen. I knew I loved my brother, and I always would. I felt I had been on an emotional roller-coaster for the past week. My mind began to focus again. I replayed everything that happened in the short time since we boarded the ship.

I thought about the sex with my brother and realized it was more lust than love. While I did love Glen, what we did together was born out of the desire to explore rather than an emotional connection. Not that our sex wasn't loving, it was, but I felt I used our love to overcome the guilt of breaking the taboo.

Sex with Brad, once we began, was different than it was with my brother. Something growing deep inside me and drawing me to him. I thought it may be the fact we could be a couple.

Reaching over to Brad, I fondled his cock. He smiled but kept his eyes closed. I wondered if Brad's feelings for me were even close to how I felt about him. Brad put his hand on my thigh. He moved it up until his fingers brushed my mons. I watched him smile as we fondled each other.

"This is nice," I said softly, not knowing if Brad heard me.

"Damn close to perfect," Brad replied. He kept his eyes closed with his head resting against the back of the chair.

Taking a breath, I said, "Do you like this as much as having sex?"

"Meg, I like everything we do. It doesn't matter if we're holding hands, playing with each other, or fucking our brains out. I love being with you." Brad turned his head toward me. His eyes opened, and he smiled. "Megan, I think I'm falling in love with you. I know it sounds silly. After all, we've only known each other for a week or so, but it doesn't mean I don't feel the way I do."

My heart pounded in my chest. Releasing Brad's cock, I got up. I moved in front of him and sat on his lap. Putting my arms around his neck, I pulled our mouths together. We kissed tenderly for a moment. I parted my lips, swiping my tongue against Brad's lips. He opened his mouth, and our tongues met. As our kissing increased in passion, I felt his penis swelling against my butt.

Brad held me with one arm around my back. He moved his other hand up and down my side before covering my breast. I moaned into his mouth when he began teasing my nipple. My pussy tingled with excitement as jolts of pleasure shot from my nipple to my clit.

"Sweetheart, I know I'm falling in love with you," I whispered as I licked around his ear.

Brad removed his hand from my breast. Placing it under my legs, he stood up. I clung to his neck as he carried me to our bed. Brad put me on the mattress, covering my body with his. We kissed, touched, and then we made love. I felt sated, warm, and content as Brad and I cuddled after our slow lovemaking. I wanted to say something but couldn't find words to convey my jumbled feelings. Brad held me tightly, stroking my back.

When I woke up, Brad slept soundly next to me. I sat up and gazed down at his form. Once again, my mind began to work overtime. A strange feeling came over me as I wondered how it would be to wake up next to Brad for the rest of my life. Smiling, I shook the thought out of my head. There were things I needed to do before I started thinking about marriage. I wanted to get an education and travel. Sighing, I realized I wanted Brad to be with me and share those things.

Brad rolled onto his back but didn't wake up. I grinned as I moved my eyes down to his crotch. On an impulse, I leaned over and took his flaccid penis in my mouth. I rubbed my tongue over his cock, feeling it respond. I moaned around his stiffening rod, wondering how it would be to suck him every morning for the rest of my life.

"That feels so wonderful," Brad mumbled.

"Mmmm," I said in response. I bobbed my head a few times, stretched out, and rested my head on his stomach.

Brad put his hand on my head. His fingers moved through my hair, causing me to moan again. I continued, gently sucking his cock as he stroked my tresses. When I cupped his balls in my hand, Brad let out a moan of his own.

While I gave my new boyfriend a blowjob, the telephone rang. Brad reached over and answered it.

"Hello," Brad said. I didn't stop what I was doing.

"No, she's busy right now." I laughed around his cock.

"No, you can't talk to her. I'll tell her to call you when she's finished," Brad told the caller. I assumed it was Jenny on the other end of the conversation.

"I said she'll call you back. Megan has her mouth full right now."

I smacked Brad's leg, but I didn't take his cock out of my mouth. Brad hung up and sighed.

"Call your mom when you're finished," Brad said.

I sprang up and spun around. "My mom!" I almost shouted at Brad.

Laughing, Brad said, "It was Jenny. She wants to know what you're wearing tonight."

Launching myself on him, I looked down into Brad's eyes. "You're a brat!"

"Yeah, but you still love me," Brad replied.

Staring at Brad, I slowly nodded my head. "Yes, I do love you."

Brad and I cuddled and kissed. He chuckled and said, "It would have been funny if it was your mom, wouldn't it?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, it would have been a riot." I laughed again, realizing I didn't care if my mom knew what Brad and I did together. She probably already knew.