Ten Erotic Crossdressing Vignettes

Story Info
Pleasant, sensual vignettes of femme and gay intimacy...
13.2k words
4.78
8.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
405 Followers

Very gay, sensual, erotic short(er) passages.

Pleasant, sensual vignettes of femme and gay intimacy.....

Yes, I'm gay...a very, very gay closet homosexual.

ONE.

I so love the excitement of being naked with another man....kissing him, kissing him hungrily....as we pull on each other's cocks.....and hump cock on cock with each other...then it happens; I get to taste his cock, so luscious and hard, so tasty, such an erotic feeling makes my own cock harder than ever...so hot being naked in bed with a man, makes me feel submissive & feminine, that tingly erotic feeling of homosexual contact.....yes feeling submissive and femme, spreading my legs as he enters me, the initial pain and discomfort giving way to feeling his cock inside me the feeling of being fucked, pleasuring a man's cock with my ass pussy.

...I love having my ass admired & being played with through my jeans, standing there as he fondles it, before I sit in his lap my arms around him as we kiss.....truly I am very femme in my homosexual psyche, so much so very very gay so much so I love being 'en femme' for a guy - high heels, stockings, panties (pink panties) a hottie sexy dress ( I love wearing a dress & high heels), wig, make up, pink lipstick mmmmmm love being that femme bitch for a man having him feel me up under my dress, fondling my hottie little ass in the panties, playing with my dick clttty as we kiss mmmmmmm

......Oh my how I love to dress femme, love wearing silky pink panties, stockings, high heels (silver rhinestone strappy sandals with 5" heels) with my toes painted bubblegum pink, in a silky short dress with spaghetti straps hanging loosely feeling fabulous as it brushes my panty clad bottom as I walk smitten with excitement of the incredible feminine feeling of walking in high heels relishing feeling so very, very gay, such a sissy little faggot showing off for men in a gay bar walking on fluffy pink clouds it's such an intoxicating feeling being so very gay and loving it and flaunting it.....yes so very, very gay and yes so very, very married to a beautiful woman who has no idea how gay I really am.....mmmmmm.

TWO.

.... We are in a big, old house where a casual gathering of friends is going on. We are strangers to almost all, but they are mixed couples and accepting of us. We stand together in the kitchen, you behind me leaning on the counter with my back leaning into you with your arms around my waist of my dusty pink dress, soft and lovely. We are talking with others as we hold and lean into each other. It is all so very casual and natural. Hand in hand we go off to explore the house with the clicking of my high heels announcing my movements..... We slip into a room and steal a few soft kisses. As we leave the room, hand in hand, a woman walks by, smiling at us knowingly. In another long, darkened hallway we embrace quietly listening for sounds of others who might walk in on us as we kiss hungrily like illicit lovers finally alone together...

....sitting on a couch together, holding hands. Your hand then finds my knees, encased with sheer stockings, as you gently rub at them. Then slipping your hand under my satiny dress you go higher up my legs as I lay my head on your shoulder, smiling at you demurely as you inch up to the silky spot where my excitement is bursting forth. We lean into each other for a soft kiss as you taste my lipstick. Our tongues intertwine as our soft kiss has become a full open mouth ravenous kiss revealing our heated passion. We are consumed with obsession in this encounter as your hand has slipped into my panties pulling along the hardness of my throbbing stimulation producing a restlessness seeking release....

......we are on a balcony overlooking the sea, you are barefoot in jeans with no shirt. I am topless wearing only silky blue and pink boy short panties, my long hair cascading over my shoulders, my toes painted a shocking pink in silver high heel strappy sandals. We are facing and holding close at the waist looking into each other's eyes. As we softly, then hungrily kiss, you slip your hands into the back of my panties and caress my boyish buns, fingering the tightness, making me purr as I kiss your ear and nuzzle my face into yours..........

THREE.

The boy wife.........Well it came to pass. We are not married yet but really, I am Kent's boy wife. If you are the feminine partner to a masculine male in a homosexual relationship, you know how it feels. It's heaven. You're floating. The way you just feel so girly and fem around your man, you tingle. You love all the girly stuff, it's who you really are inside; the panties, the lingerie, the dresses, the makeup. You can look like a hottie, and you know it. Wearing dresses in high heels and panties are your favorite, especially dolled up in a cute wig and perfect makeup...you'll never feel a more wonderful feeling being so gay.

But know what? Any cute feminine clothing makes a statement on just how femme, cute and faggy you are inside and out. Like this skintight faux snakeskin midriff top showing off your flat belly and that you have no breasts (yet) says you are faggy enough to look hot in it paired with tight black shiny capri pants. Oh, Honey you are a doll! Most guys would look ridiculous in this outfit, not you. You look hot, delectable, even the way you hold your arms says you are a fag.

And that tingling sensation inside of you tells you this, tells you that your innate femininity is but the endless parade of sexual desires is bubbling unrestrained out of the fiery caldron of homosexuality. Used to be when looking at (and masturbating to) Victoria's Secret catalogs only panties, bras, lingerie and swimsuits caught your eye. Now all the cute tops, all the cute shorts, the myriad of sexy dresses, all the stylish looks and jeans make you want to fill your shopping cart with femininity.

But you also know you don't have to be in girl mode 24/7. Being just a little bit feminine is exciting too, wearing boy clothes with perhaps just a little makeup. The understated fag look. Maybe an androgynous top in a feminine color no real guy would ever wear paired with your jeans, says you probably are a fag. Or just some soft lavender eyeshadow at times, subtle enough to have someone think "is he wearing makeup? he's gotta be a fag." Other times wearing boy clothes and some dark emo eyeliner leaving no doubt you are a fag. You love your toes painted pink, just to let your man know how faggy you really are. He knows and he loves it. You love being his fag boi. You tingle all the time just knowing you are a fag at heart, knowing you really are his girl. Being naked for him is what you love, knowing he wants your smooth slim sexy body for his sexual pleasure.

Truth be known, even when I'm in just jeans and a tee shirt he knows I'm his girl. When he takes off my tee shirt, I'm standing there topless and sexy in just jeans, my smooth hairless body on display for him and he kisses me, I'm his girl. His hot breath in my ear and raspy stubble on my face and neck, one hand caressing my naked chest the other slipping into the back of my jeans feeling my cute little ass and slipping a finger between the cheeks and playing with my tight hole, I'm his girl. As my jeans come open and his manly hand plays with my hard little penis with his tongue down my throat, I'm his girl. Or sitting on the couch together, my head on his shoulder and my hand sliding over his crotch, making him hard, then having the joy of freeing his cock and giving him sweet head as he runs his fingers through my hair, I'm his girl.

FOUR.

I never thought it would come to pass but Jim separated from his wife and my wife went back to spend time with her sister. Not sure how long this will last but at least for now we are alone together. We are more than just a gay couple, I have never felt more feminine and gayer, and Jim has been such a virile, masculine gentleman to me. He says I turn him on more than any real woman ever has, I love to hear that, I really do, and really try to be fem and demure for him.

Like today just walking around the house in micro thin white cotton panties with embroidered pink and silver trim and silly little pink peace symbols all over the fabric (cotton panties are so underrated, they can feel and look as sexy as any panties) and a silky white half camisole. It's so hard not to feel and act gay for a man when you dress like this. Jim is all man too, 6'3" 220, buff and hairy, masculinity personified. I'm tall too (6'1") and down to 147lbs. Jim says I'm a twig, but I know he loves me like this. While Jim is hairy and masculine, other than the hair on my head and a small "landing strip" above my clitty, I'm hairless and smooth all over. Toes painted pink, body lotion and perfume, I couldn't feel more fem.

So, walking around in these panties and cami Jim can't help but come up to me and start pawing me all over. I love it! It makes me shudder knowing it turns him on like this and as he nuzzles my neck and kisses my ear he plays with my ass and rubs my clitty though the panties I get so hard. Doesn't take long and he is soon naked and I have his cock in my hand. We kiss like rabid dogs before I go after the prize, his uber hard gorgeous big cock.

I'm so gay. Can't help it if I love looking, feeling and being fem, it exacerbates my homosexual desires. There are so many different flavors of gay, but for me, being the feminine male for a masculine man is the most delicious. Then to be able to suck his cock whenever we are with each other makes it all the more exciting and liberating. Really, I am the fem partner and I love the role.

It's only been a couple of weeks, but our routine is as exciting now as the first day we moved in together. I cook for him, take care of the house and laundry and do what I can to man him feel like a king, which is making sure he gets all the sex he wants. Would have to say in these few weeks we have sex at least twice a day. I just go with the flow; if he wants to fuck me, I love it, if he wants me to suck him off, I love it, sometimes we 69, and sometimes after he cums, he'll jack me off or watch me masturbate.

As things heat up in our romance, we are not sure we will ever go back to our wives. Why should we, as I make the best wife any man could have? Jim's wife caught him masturbating to gay porn and he confessed that he is attracted to feminine men, to me specifically. I don't think my wife has any idea so that will be a bridge I will have to cross. But for right now it's heaven, the freedom to be openly gay with each other. The excitement of being dressed sexy and fem for Jim makes us both so horny. Walking around in panties and a cami is so natural for me, sometimes I'll walk around in just panties and strappy 5" high heel silver rhinestone sandals, nothing else! Just panties and high heels! At 10am in the morning! That gets Jim hard, me too!

Makes me shudder in acceptance of my homosexuality, just being and acting so fem and gay. Always talking in a soft sexy voice too. Jim's masculinity and wonderful hard cock coupled with my feminine nature and tendencies makes me tingle. Love sucking cock. Love making him hard, getting to feel it, sniff it, rub my face in it, lick it, lick his balls (Jim LOVES that), plunging my mouth over his cock and hearing him moan, love giving him all the devoted attention his cock so richly deserves sucking his cock as he sits in a big overstuffed armchair as his horny little cock sucking fem bitch is lapping at his magnificent manhood like a puppy at a bowl of food. Going to town sucking his cock, judging his pleasure, knowing it gets him off as he is talking dirty to me as I suck him off:

"You love cock, don't you sweetie?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," as I slobbered all over it.

"You love Daddy's cock?".

"MMMMMM HMMMM.....I love your cock!". Then quickly returned it to my mouth.

"Such a good little cocksucker."

"MmmmmHmmmm."

"I bet no other sissy fag sucks cock as good as you."

"Uhnnnn Uhhhhh."

"You suck my cock better than any girl ever did, much better than my wife, that's a fact."

"Yummy! I love your cock," I finally respond as I come up for air. Then he says what he loves to say when I suck his cock:

"Will you marry me, Honey?"

"Oh, fuck yes! I love your cock, Daddy."

"Suck Daddy's cock sweetie!"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," as I know he's close.

"OH! FUCK! YES!" Jim exclaims as he ejaculates in my mouth. I never lose a drop as I worship his cock. Usually, I suck on it long after he has cum in my mouth, keeping it hard and sensitive as long as possible. "I love you!" he tells me.

"I love you too," I respond pulling off his cock to kiss him and sit in his lap kissing him and hope he jacks me off.

Then there is the incident with Maggie, our neighbor she asked if we were gay, and I sheepishly nodded yes. She was over for wine one night; I was in guy clothes, but Jim whispered something to her, and she said she'd love to see me dressed. It took me a while, but I pulled out all the stops; wig, perfect makeup, stockings, panties, silky silver spaghetti strap cocktail dress. With all the wine I was frisky and sat on Jim's lap and made out with him.

It was so hot having Maggie there that perhaps against better judgement I got on my knees in front of Jim on the couch started sucking him off, right there with Maggie wide eyed yet loving it. Fuck! Don't think I ever gave a better blow job than with Maggie as an audience. After Jim came Maggie and Jim played with my cock through the panties and took turns jacking me off till I came. Probably one of the best hand job orgasms of my life. Maggie then joked about wanting to lock my cock up in a chastity cage, but that is a story for another time, as is when they took me to show me off at a gay bar and the poker party, I was the "hostess" at. Mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn..........

With an alter ego sissy mindset, I know any sissy would love to have a boyfriend. Someone "she" could secretly meet just to be naked with, to kiss him hungrily and most importantly suck his cock. You could easily be a sissy wife to a man. The thought of being able to paint your nails and dress in feminine attire all day stirs a smoldering longing. To be walking around the house in sexy panties and camisoles and nighties and stockings and high heels and dresses for your 'hubby' is a stimulating thought beyond belief. To be adored for being feminine and to please him sexually all the time, that is the secret longing sissies have, to be free to express our gayness.

FIVE.

"Walking around in the kitchen the sound of my high heels clicking on the floor. I twirl around showing off my silky short dress and long legs encased in fishnet stockings, my toes painted pink and lavender showing through & looking sexy. Under my dress I have on a silky pair of pink panties tightly hugging my hottie little ass, my aching cock barely contained in front. You love it! You love what you see! Taking me in your arms we slowly look into each other's eyes. We kiss. Softly. Your hands roam under my dress. My panty clad soft little ass feels so good to the touch, for both of us. Then the storm breaks loose and our kissing is passionate madness as I fondle your hardness through your pants. Gasping for breath our hands grope each other's hardness. You are amazed how good it feels to touch a cock in panties under my dress.

Your cock is aching for release as I grab at it. I want it. I must have it. You play with my flat titties and erect nipples through my dress as I unbuckle your belt and zip you down. I reach in. It's so hard! Fuck, there it is! I finally have it! The flesh of my hands on the flesh of your cock makes you shudder. Soon we are kissing again as we play with each other's cocks. In a whim you slip the straps of my dress off my shoulders as the dress slides down my body. I stand back and let it fall in a pile on the floor. Stepping out of it I stand back some more lifting my arms over my head letting you admire the sight - a slender me in silver strappy high-heel sandals, painted toes, white fishnet stockings and shimmering pink panties.

Twirling around you admire my cute little panty clad butt. Around again my hard penis strains against the silky panties. You are so hard as I come up to you and we kiss again like hungry animals. Again, we play with each other's cocks, but it is time, I want yours first. Sliding to my knees I press my face into it, it smells divine, so musky and manly. It's so big and so hard, the spongy, tacky flesh that encases the rigid beauty. Without further delay I sink my mouth over it, swooning in my panties over finally having your cock in my mouth. I love it! It tastes so good! I so love sucking cock; I love sucking your cock! You moan as my mouth works wonders on your penis your shirt falling to the floor, me pulling down your pants as I suck lovingly on your cock. Soon you are completely naked as I helped you out of your pants, shoes & socks your cock in my mouth the whole time.

Finally, you pull me up and we kiss again madly as you press our bodies together my panty clad penis onto your hard-naked cock. Our wives really have no idea about our homosexual carrying on, how much I love dressing femme and sucking cock, how much you enjoy the company of such an effeminate male kissing and fondling him all the way to fucking his tight sissy ass.

SIX.

Putting on panties is the first step in an exciting journey. You'll probably buy a wig. You'll learn to use cosmetics. It takes time to improve your routine, to improve your looks but you love going to your secret place, this is who you really are inside. It has been said most crossdressers are 100% straight. You know that's not true. Straight? Really? How can that be? Bunk, to that I say. It is politically incorrect but factually accurate to say that cross dressing and homosexuality are closely related. You know that is true. Being feminine and sexually attractive to a masculine man is where you want this journey to lead.

You post that online personal ad. You meet a man. He's probably married, but that doesn't matter to you. You love the attention, you love feeling desired, you love making him aroused. You want to please him. You want to please him like his wife won't or can't. This is forbidden fruit for both of you. His wife would leave him if she knew he had sex with a sissy faggot. Gay sex! Your friends and family would disown you if they knew you were a sissy faggot, a mincing closet homosexual! None of that matters as the intoxication of being feminine and having sex with a man is the most exciting thing you have ever done. It's your secret place. Become the sissy gurl you are in your heart. Find a man to serve. Be happy......

......I'm happy I found you. So here I am, again. Loving any attention from you, loving that you might want to see me sexy and femme for you....

.....like traipsing around bottomless for you, wearing just the sexy silver rhinestone high heel sandals with sheer stockings, pink painted toes showing through the silky hosiery. Sometimes I wear a simple, sexy, flimsy, silky dress, like a cocktail dress with spaghetti straps. Today is different. I'm feeling very faggy and feminine. Unlike most times I wear silky pink panties for you, today I'm bottomless, no panties at all. I have on a short cotton halter top, oh yes and the high heels and stockings. It's a simple faded pink tie-dyed top and would be something a girl would wear, exactly something that would be found in a Victoria's Secret catalog. It's kinda naughty going bottomless in heels and stockings, the girl's pink halter top framing my flaming sexuality.

So, there you have it, the click clack of my heels across the floor as your sexy, naked bottomed, little hottie is sashaying about showing off "her" booty. Naked ass cheeks tantalizing you as my penis wiggles limp as I love showing off my hairless femme body to my admiring Daddy. With pretty makeup, eyes and lips sparkling, you hardly notice, focused only on my cute naked tushie and amused by my hairless limp penis, not a hair anywhere on my body, except my pretty strawberry blond wig. So, with me flitting around showing off for you, you say it with a bemused smirk:

jakladd
jakladd
405 Followers