Ten Erotic Crossdressing Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like she was egging us on by telling us not to. Having your penis fondled by a woman as she tells you not to kiss her femme hubby?

"Girls. You really shouldn't".

Then it happened. In a rush our lips joined as Jill was pulling on our penises. Kissing is wonderful. Kissing a girl is so nice. Kissing another male is pure, forceful homosexual lust and acceptance of your true sexuality. Our kissing was obsessive as Jill stepped aside to watch us. Can't imagine a more erotic scene being in panties, stockings, high heels, wig & make up kissing another guy dressed likewise, as his wife watched. There is something so naughty and arousing being femme and gay with another guy with a woman's acceptance of the fact and any stigma of homosexuality removed. Jill watched as we broke our kiss and saw that our penises were touching through our panties. Smiling wryly, she pulled them down exposing them to each other and then pressed our hard penises together making them frot together, making an unimaginably steamy scene even more so. Then she spoke:

"Go ahead Dani. I know you want to". With that she pushed him down on his shoulder onto his knees.

Dani wasted no time and hungrily engulfed my aching hard cock in his mouth.

"Such a pretty little cock sucker. Dani has wanted to do that since we first laid eyes on you Lexie. Our sex life was good before, but I have to admit he's never been more worked up since he admitted to me, how much he wanted you".

With that, it was her turn and Jill pressed her face to mine and we kissed madly as her husband sucked on my cock. Without hesitation I fondled her luscious little titties in my hands as we kissed and Dani sucked my cock. How I did not cum right then and there is a mystery. Breaking our kiss, I lathered her tasty little titties with my tongue as Dani sucked happily on my cock. My hands roamed to her wonderful little tushie, encased in the simple pink cotton panties. Then, finding the damp crease between her legs she let out a soft moan as I fingered her through the panties. With that she pulled Dani up and pushed me down.

"Your turn, Love. I love to watch" Jill conceded.

Dani had a nice cock, not huge but decent and oh so hard. Needing no encouragement, I greedily began sucking his cock as I looked up into Jill's smiling eyes. It tasted so good, and my own cock was harder than ever. Jill smiled as Dani played with her little titties.

"Such horny little cocksuckers, you two" she cooed.

Dani was close, I could tell by how his body was twitching. If you are a guy, sucking cock is so primal, so guttural, so erotic, such a natural feeling with the warm hard flesh of cock filling your mouth. Then it happened. In jagged thrusts his penis began to spurt in my mouth. So hot. So warm and sticky. So nasty and tasty. So gay. So, so fine having Jill watch me suck off her husband. Hungrily, I took his seed in my mouth.

Long after he had ejaculated into my cock hungry mouth, I bathed the tasty penis with my tongue and mouth. Finally, Jill pulled me up. She kissed me, hard. Cum was still in my mouth. Then Dani kissed me as both of them played with my aching penis oozing with clear sticky pre cum. Upon breaking the kiss, I stood back a bit, with both of them still fondling my penis and balls. I felt so sexy standing there in high heels, panties pulled down and my penis being played with. Jill looked smoldering hot in her pink panties and lovely naked breasts. I reached and touched them, one at a time.

"I want to tittie fuck you" I gasped.

Jill bent down and rubbed her titties on my penis. They were so soft and the feeling of the tender underside of my penis as they pressed against the feminine breasts was unimaginably stimulating. Her little hard nipples felt heavenly on my penis as I stabbed at her titties, strings of pre cum pulling away. She lay on the carpet. Getting on my knees over her, she pulled my cock down to meet her titties as I squatted down to tittie fuck the sweet little orbs humping all over them. Jill took my cock in her mouth for a taste.

"Oh, you taste so good" she told me as she then pulled my cock back and forth over both titties.

I was getting close. A few more thrusts onto her soft titties were going to do it. She slid a finger into my tight shaved hole. That did it. Shaking and moaning my penis began 'peeing' cum all over her beautiful breasts as she excitedly jacked it out of me as my cock slid all over her titties. When the last few drops of thick creamy cum dribbled out she took a long suck on my cock tasting my penis and cum. Her titties were covered with gobs and gobs of cum as clear streams of seminal fluid trailed off her titties down her stomach.

Dani got on his knees and started licking cum off her titties. Soon I was helping lick my own cum off her titties. Soon Jill's breasts were licked clean, and we were giving each other hot cummy kisses. I slid a finger onto her damp pantie crease. Without hesitation she was riding my finger holding onto the two of us. She came. Moaning and gasping, she came hard. Finally she began calming down as she still rode my finger through her panties. I would have given anything to take her panties off and sniff the damp panel. We were all happy and spent, coming down in post orgasmic bliss.

"C'mon girls we need to tidy up. Guests will be here in little more than an hour" she told us.

I was left alone in the guest bathroom as they went to freshen up also. Jill came by in a robe with a glass of wine and knocked on the door. Handing me the glass of wine she whispered:

"Next time you come over I want to fuck you" she said softly. "I told Dani he could fuck you too".

She looked so sweet in a lavender satin robe. Not being able to help myself I slid a hand inside the robe to feel her titties. Jill shuddered. They felt so good, soft and supple. They felt amazing as her satin robe slid off her shoulders into a pile by her feet on the floor. I was hard again. There she stood topless before me in the simple pink cotton panties, her lovely breasts pretty and feminine to my touch. Soon my lips were on her titties, and I placed my hand between her legs to finger her panty clad crease. In a fit of passion, we kissed hungrily and then I whispered:

"Dani?"

"He doesn't care, he knows I want you, we both want you. He's in the kitchen fixing food" Jill replied.

We kissed again and I fondled her sweet ass through the panties. Not being able to help myself I pulled them down as she stepped out of them. She had a hold on my hard penis, it felt so good in her hands. My true intentions were revealed as I pressed the damp cotton panel of the panties to my nose and drank in the wonderful scent, I was harder than ever as she continued to play with my penis. In a playful bout I took the panties and pressed them to her nose to sniff.

"OMG!" she gasped. "You are so naughty! I love that!" as she took a long sniff of her fragrant soiled panties.

Jill played with my penis making it oh so hard again. She took it and pressed it between her ass cheeks, against her bung hole, then over her damp pussy. I really loved the sensation of my penis between her ass cheeks pressing against her tight hole We ended up on the floor, hungry, horny lovers and I slid my tongue between her legs. Jill went wild, grinding her pussy into my face. With her damp panties in my hand, I lifted them to her face. She snatched them and started sniffing as I continued to lick her. It did not take long as soon she was writhing and moaning to my licking, panties still pressed to her nose as she came in waves.

I was still hard, but a little spent. I could have cum again but it was only a half an hour since I had cum all over her titties, and it might have made us late. Besides the meeting would be starting in half an hour & I still had to get ready. Jill put her robe on, thanked me, kissed me and left. I would have to re-do much of my makeup and get ready. I decided to take a bath. It felt good to soak in the warm soapy water. Didn't really need to, but I shaved my legs, balls, ass pussy & under arms again. With the wine and post sex bliss I was feeling pretty mellow.

I dried off and put on lotion and re-did my make up. I had my overnight bag with a choice of many panties plus special a dress for the occasion. For my panties I chose the perfect ones for my dress; gold Lemay shimmery microfiber string bikini panties. Fuck! They looked and felt so good. I was so horny I could have walked down to the meeting in just panties and high heels to show off how gay I felt. And my dress? OMG! A spaghetti strap shift dress that was iridescent metallic blue with shimmering pink undertones. This beauty of a dress fit me wonderfully and hung just right accenting my trim figure and showing off my hottie little ass. Short too! Easily 5" above my knees making my lovely long legs stand out. It was fabulous! It had better be for $750! Remarkably thin also, no need for a bra, just let it hang on me and my hard nipples poking through.

Decided to go without stockings and just be femme and let my sexy legs and pink toes show in my favorite strappy high heel silver rhinestone sandals. I was shaking with anticipation. I felt so femme, so silky, so sexy, so gay. The memory of just having sex with Dani and Jill made me feel like the luckiest gurl in the world. Grabbed my overnight bag and set it at the top of the stairs. I could hear the meeting in full swing as I descended the stairs feeling absolutely wonderful, but shaking a little with anticipation I was so dolled up. There was a collective gasp as I walked into the living room where everyone was; the OMG's, the wows! the 'look at You's'!, the whistling. It was a little embarrassing, but I enjoyed the attention! Jill came up to me and whispered:

"That's quite a little secret you have. You look stunning".

"There's more" I whispered back. "Jim will be picking me up any moment" as Jill gave me a knowing and evil grin.

I made the rounds to be polite and greet everyone as they fawned over me. Perhaps some were jealous but there was a great deal of lust towards me, and I knew many of them would have done anything to get me alone to do lewd things to me. Shortly the doorbell rang, and Jill let Jim in. My sexual leanings were pretty much confirmed as Jim took my hand and kissed me on the cheek and butterflies fluttered inside me.

There were quite a few looks of utter amazement as this handsome older man with graying hair had come to pick me up for our date. Bounding up the stairs to fetch my overnight bag I enjoyed all the eyes looking up under my dress to catch a glimpse of my panties as I floated up and floated back down the stairs. We said our goodbyes as I clutched Jim's arm as we walked to his Mercedes Benz sportscar. This would be a special night for both of us. Jim told me how beautiful I looked as I slid next to him in the luxurious car; soft music playing, and he told me he had a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us at home. Oh Yeah!