Ten Erotic Crossdressing Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are a little faggot, aren't you?"

You flip my shriveled, hairless little penis with your hand as you circle around me, inspecting your prize. Being on display and your nonchalant flick of my penis makes it begin to awaken. You paw at it, pulling and stretching it. Needless to say, it has grown stiff to your touch, grown stiff to you fondling it as your other hand caresses my cute naked bottom. Leaning close you nuzzle your face behind my ear, your stubble rasping my face as you whisper, "such a pretty little faggot". By now my penis is stiff as stone in your one hand as the other hand has reached between my cheeks with a digit firmly fingering my tight little bung hole.

"Such as pretty little faggot" you whisper again in my ear, "such a pretty little faggot."

I love being a faggot, a sex toy for men. I'm getting dizzy from the dual stimulation to my sex organs. Your finger up my butt is triggering my "on switch". You are still fully clothed. But not for long. Your cock has long since been hard as you hump it against mine as we stand there kissing. In a mad rush, as we break the kiss, I drop to the floor and mash my pretty face against your cock and balls. The scent of your cock drives me crazy. Sucking your cock drives me crazy. Bobbing my painted lips over your cock, I am possessed.

"Whoa now Sweetie! Not so fast!" you chide me as you pull me up. "Not so fast."

Your admiration for my tushie leads to a quick, hard, well-placed slap of my cute little ass, the loud snap breaking the quiet of the room. A series of whacks then rain down on one cheek, then the other, reddening them as they jiggle to the strikes. I was a millisecond away from ejaculating as you spanked me, with nothing even touching my shaved, hairless, erect pee pee, now with a glistening drop of clear joy on the tip.

"There. That's better. Daddy knows what's best."

You slide your penis against my red ass cheeks as you reach from behind up under my halter top, toying with my nipples as your breath is warm and heavy on the back of my neck. Probing and poking with your cock against my hole you muse "why not?" "Why not dry fuck her?" Pressing harder it pokes firm at the tight opening. The combination of you fingering it earlier with me in heat and your precum the tightness gives a little, you are actually starting to enter me, dry. With the fact that I am pushing back onto your cock, that certainly helps. In amazement with you thrusting and stabbing at my anus and me pushing back, you enter me.

You are butt fucking your sissy princess up her horny little butthole as I am being filled with your cock. Your hands stop playing with my flat little titties and grasp my hips to assist you thrusting your manliness up my butt. My high heels slip on the floor and your grasp on my waist keeps me from falling, but my slipping further deepens the insertion of your engorged phallus up into me.

Pushing me forward we waddle to the edge of the bed, and I am able to steady myself with my hands on the bed as you hump up into my butt. With one hand you reach around and grasp my hard penis. You have threatened me with chastity before, but this is too much fun - butt fucking your "girlfriend" from behind as you jack on "her" penis. For the longest time we are lost in this sensual copulation, your thrusts and my receiving your cock mesmerizing our sexual energies.

Then with a whimper as my soft moans slip out, my penis ejaculates into your hand, cummies spurting all about. As my penis is now tender and still erect to your touch with ejaculations messily discharged. Reaching up under my top, you smear my nipples with my cummies, then pull it out from under as I impatiently lick my cum off your fingers. This little sexual side bar is all it takes to make you ejaculate, cumming as your forceful humping makes your own cock shoot many powerful spurts of cum up into my tight "cunny".

This consummation of our innermost erotic desires quells nothing of this flame we feel. Cum dripping out of my tight boi cunny, I shudder. Temporarily sated we crawl into bed together to snuggle, kiss and ponder this wonderment of my submission to your desires.

SEVEN.

.........Locked for you. Not sure exactly why but I love being locked in my pink cock cage for you. I do have a nice cock that like any cock it loves to be played with. It's been locked before so I can't explain why it feels so erotic and sexy being locked up.

Perhaps it's just the implied act of submission when I'm in my feminine transformation - completely shaved and smooth all over and under, especially my clitty in its harness with a tiny "V" patch "landing strip". Sexy high heel open toe sandals showing off my pink and lavender toes, black fishnet stockings again allowing my painted toes to show. Silky, stretchy mesh pink and black panties where my locked member cannot hide its confinement. A sexy lace pink and black matching bustier allows viewing still that that I am locked (for you!) and with my sexy "Jayne Fonda" wig and stylish make-up with uber glossy pink lips and long batty eyelashes there is no doubt I have but one desire, one quest - complete fulfillment of pleasuring you.

In sassy movements I flit around, the clicking of my heels echoing about across the hardwood floor, as you admire your long-legged treasure. You inspect me up close and grin, immensely humored as you fondle my locked cock in their sexy panties and then play with my cute pantied ass. Hoping I'm not being too forward, I feel for your manhood through your trousers, producing a momentary pause and shudder then a full-on open mouth kiss as we lock in an embrace.

Enough! you think as you push me down to my knees. You disrobe completely as I look up in anticipation at you your masculine perfection. Your penis is hardening as I wait patiently, obediently, for cock. Stepping forward you simply press your stunning manhood into my face, mashing your scent onto me, marking me, owning me. My hands obediently behind my back, my face pressed into your cock, it's aroma of intoxicating testosterone engulfing my being. Hungrily I sniff, kiss and lick at the beast, drinking in the smell of manly cock, lathering it with my tongue, hoping soon to taste it. Finally stabbing it into my mouth, both of our desires are met, me privileged to suck such a magnificent cock, and you, being attended to your animalistic sexual urges by such an eager faggy, femme cocksucker.

"Such a pretty little cocksucker" you tell me as I gnaw lovingly on your cock, hands still behind as the taste of your glorious cock permeates my senses. "Pretty little cocksucker".

My own clitty is engorged in the confines of its pink plastic cage as I feast on your manhood. You pull your cock from my mouth and walk to the large armchair sitting with both arms resting, legs spread and cock waving teasingly. Needing no encouragement, I crawl on hands and knees to the beacon of my sexual desires. I love cock, the taste of cock, the scent of cock, the sensation of cock filling my mouth, filling my boi pussy, the tingly feeling sucking cock gives my sexuality.

Now I go to town making love to your cock, finally touching it with my hands, jacking on it, fondling your massive hairy balls, licking it, sniffing it, rubbing my face into it, filling my mouth with it. My deepest desires manifest my cock sucking, wanting only to please you as I pleasure your cock. Being caged makes my cock sucking insatiable, yet selfishly I want to taste your cum, drink your cum. You are free to do anything you please with me; cum in my mouth, cum all over me, fuck your horny femme bitch, it's all fair game. I'm locked (for you), my desire will not wane because of it, anything you do will only make me want it more, want all you desire from me...

EIGHT.

..............the day arrives when we know it is so. We are alone together. In stunned silence we face each other holding hands before I melt into your embrace. Holding each other close you run your hands all over my body through the silkiness of my dress. What titillates you the most is caressing my round tushie through the flimsy material of the stunning dress as we nuzzle & kiss. You taste my sweet lipstick on my lips.

Our excitement is growing as you swell in your pants and as do I in my thin, lacy white panties. Our hungry kisses give way as I help you out of your shirt and kneel before you. I rub you firmly as I look up at you with puppy dog eyes. As your hardness aches, I grab along its length through the material. With a wry smile I pull down the zipper and reach in, fishing for the object of my desires. The touch of my hand on your member produces a shiver within you as I pull it out and jack along its length as it swells to a wonderful rigidity.

You pull me up, then unsnapping your jeans as you step out of them. Slipping the spaghetti straps of my dress off my shoulders, we watch as it falls in a pile on the floor around the high heels and my stockinged legs. Naked together I lift your hand to my hardness, letting you feel it through the panties as I moan to your touch. You pull on its hardening length and fondle my balls, all the while I am doing exactly the same to you. We press into each other for another long slow kiss. Without hesitation I kneel before you again as you stand there; I press my face into your hardness, sniffing, kissing, licking it before slipping it into my warm wet mouth. You shudder in amazement at the sensation. Adoringly I give pleasure to you that you could only dream about.

As you continue to enjoy the attention you are receiving you really have only one desire - to attend to me as I am attending to you. You are not certain but feel my actions are making you close, and you want to make it last. You pull me up and we kiss - our excited hardness rubbing against one another. Then you kneel before me and stare at it. It beckons you. You press your face into it, drinking in its scent and texture. Tentatively at first, then more boldly you wrap your mouth around it. Your senses reel. Your own hard manhood aches pleasurably as you experience what you have longed for, longed for an eternity. Hungrily you bob your mouth around it; you can't get enough of it. The taste. The feeling. The excitement. In & out. You cup my round pantied buns in your hands as you enjoy your efforts sucking my hardness.

Finally, I pull you up, for I too want to prolong this. We walk to the bed and lay together; nuzzling, kissing, caressing and pulling on each other's hardness. You hunger for another taste and slide down, wrapping your mouth around me again. It sends you to where you have never been. I fondle your hardness as you continue pleasuring me. With quiet determination you lap at it and keep at your quest, wanting to see it reach the best moment. Running my hands through your hair as you go on, my breathing is ragged & heavy. Resolutely you persist at your erotic endeavor. Your determination pays off as I breathe a heavy sigh signaling the impending warm stream that is flowing into your mouth. It shocks you, scares you, exhilarates you as you do this to perfect completion.

You did it. The deed is done and now you are harder than you have ever been. Gently you flow up into my arms and kiss me passionately; I taste myself on your lips as you press your hardness into me. I feel for it and tenderly toy with it. I want to return the good deed to you, and I locate you quickly with my mouth. Deeply, firmly and with loving affection in and out I take you, farther and farther down the path of pleasurable bliss. It does not take long, and you feel yourself getting close. You whisper how much you are enjoying this, thanking me, praising me, coaxing me on. Then like a weight is lifted you feel a tremendous release. You are shaking and sweating a bit as you gasp and let it happen as I hungrily accommodate the tangy warm wetness.

In stunned silence we try to fathom what has just happened. Up in each other's arms we talk, laugh, snuggle, shudder in amazement. For well over an hour, we talk till sleep finds us. In the middle of the night, in turn, we get up and use the bathroom before snuggling back in the warmth of the bed, my stockinged legs making you smile to yourself as you fondle my cute pantied bottom.

Asleep again you are dreaming, floating, content. What has happened earlier permeates your dreams. What we did to each other seems to repeat over and over again in your dreams, till your slumber diminishes and you realize that my mouth has found you again. Running your hands through my hair you smile to yourself as I carry on. I stop for a moment, kneel beside you and allow you to reciprocate, eliciting a resumption of your hunger for it. I crumple a bit and fall towards you. In a steady mutual rhythm, we maintain our adoration of each other's pleasure spot. Endlessly we delight each other with our mouths, till finally warm wetness happens again, first me and then you.

Sleep. Pleasant warmth. Slumber. As morning light streams in I am on my side, my back to you. You are facing my back with an arm around me in a natural spoon and you kiss my back and neck. I lean my head back to you as you nuzzle my ear and I lean farther back for a kiss. With your hand you feel the front of my panties, to see 'if'. Yes, it is nicely awake, especially to your touch. I wiggle myself back into you and can tell you are 'awake' too. I 'mmmmmm' softly as you press your hardness along the crease of my soft panty clad buns. You pull them down and slide a finger between the crease and find the tight spot slipping it in slightly, again I 'mmmmmm'. Soon you replace your finger with your hardness as you dually glide along my rear and pull on my firmness. You tentatively press a little firmer to test the waters of me accepting your intentions, to which I whisper a soft "oh yes"....

Reaching behind I place you at the snug opening and you press a little firmer. It feels so wonderful for both of us you get up for a sec then return and soon make it slipperier as you pick up where you left off. Slowly but firmly, you press. Deeper and deeper in a steady movement you enter as I willingly receive you. Your hand is going faster on my hardness than your steady thrusts into me, but it is a perfect rhythm as we are joined so magnificently. This joining together is heated and tender as we continue the tempo, our breathing becoming heavier. In a huff, the gentle firmness of you pulling on me spawns a spurt of milky excitement from me, messing all over my front. This fascinates and excites you as your thrusts and lunging into me becomes more animated, till in tribal fit you finish ever so deep and hard as you kiss my back, shoulders neck and ear.

Wow, we both think as we stay joined and snuggled together. Finally, we rise and shower together. We go down to the café. In my denim hot pants (with pink and white trim satin panties underneath) and high heel sandals my long legs turn heads as does the belly chain on my naked navel with the classy, long in back/short in front lemon-yellow chiffon halter top showing off flat belly. My chest is flat and my nipples poke obscenely hard through the flimsy chiffon material. The skimpy denim shorts do nothing to hide my perpetual hardness and I am intoxicated with all the sexual energy. Walking with their wives', many husbands who might think that they are totally straight, have intense homosexual longings as they see us walk by.

You smile to yourself knowing this sex-charged hottie is yours, all yours. In fact, you cannot believe what a sex crazed creature you have latched onto; most days it is three times, but on a special day like this you know that you and your lovely horny lover may have to ejaculate 4 or 5 times, much to your amazement and satisfaction. While reading the paper, the coffee has never tasted better. The brightness of the morning sun is crystalline and the sounds on the street, crisp. We take a walk through the hotel enjoying the casual pace.

On our return to our room, we sit on the couch, hand in hand in quiet contemplation. Our hands invariably travel to excitable regions and soon we are locked in a loving kiss. We rise and disrobe by the bed, pressing our warm naked flesh together as we kiss. Again, I fall to my knees and bathe and lather your hardness with determined affection. With you firmly in my warm wet mouth you start a cadence allowing me to pleasure you at your pace. The exhilaration is wonderful for you and after many long minutes you excitedly give, and I hungrily receive your sticky saltiness. I rise and we kiss anew, your hands roaming all over my front and back. One hand caresses and rubs my round little pantie clad rear, even slipping a finger deep into my snug opening. The other hand pulls on me as I build my own rhythm to your attention. This goes on as we kiss, till finally and excitedly, obscenely, I mess all over you...

NINE.

You've cross-dressed for years. At first it was just masturbating in your girlfriend's then your wife's panties.

More than one woman in your life made comments that you acted like a pussy around masculine men, men so unlike yourself. Both you and the women knew these much more masculine men intimidated you and you came off perhaps a little timid and effeminate.

These women didn't exactly know you were masturbating in their panties, but they had deep suspicions. Panties and lingerie disrupted, not how they had been left in the drawers. Soiled panties in the hamper obviously had been disturbed. Something was up. They knew something was askew. "Surely my husband would not be sniffing my soiled undergarments or masturbating in my panties," they thought, as fears and doubts about you crept into their minds.

When you shaved your legs, your underarms and your hard little clitty, put on makeup, felt the stockings on your legs, felt the silky panties on your hard little penis, adjusted the cute wig after putting on the flimsy, short cocktail dress, you were smitten.

As the click clack of the high heels across the floor, with your pink painted toes, announced your newly blossomed sexuality, you had arrived at a place so divine, only one thing was missing; cock. It had been years since you had sucked cock, don't all males experiment? Now the ache in your penis as you looked and felt so pretty urged you on. You answered his ad. You dressed up for this man and sucked his cocked. You were ashamed inside back home when you saw your wife. She is always so sweet, loving and kind to you.

But you cheated on her, with a man! You tried to go as long as you could with the shame holding you back, but the urge was too strong, and your male friend wanted to see you again. That felt good to be desired sexually, unlike with your wife who treats sex like a chore, and a chore for you to even fool yourself that you could satisfy her. But the arousal you feel making your boyfriend hard, kissing him, offering up your smooth lithe body to him makes your own libido soar.

It's so naughty being a cross dressing closet homosexual, a cock hungry faggot, that the thrill and excitement of your secret is far more powerful than the guilt and shame that once held you back. When your boyfriend penetrates you, you know. You know that you are feminine one and it feels great. All those anal toys felt great when you masturbated relentlessly to gay porn, but the real thing is so much better. You have no idea how you are going to break it to your wife that you are more than a little gay. How long before you accept this truth and end the charade of your marriage?

Then came chastity. The clever devices kept popping up in the vast canvas of wild pornography that ruled your psyche. It seemed incongruous. Devices made for the sole purpose of denying erections and minimizing masculinity, fascinated you and took your frantic masturbating ejaculations to unknown heights of arousal. How could that be? How could such a device with such unambiguous intent make you so hard to see in the photos of other feminine males locked in their pink plastic cages?