Ten Little Bimbos Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight shook his head. "Whoever is doing this is subtle, you know? And Lin isn't subtle." Paul chuckled, then said, "In fact, she thinks I'm the guilty one. She offered to help."

Tori stopped walking and stared at Straight. "She offered to help?" she said. "And you didn't think the loony doctor trying to find the bimbifier to help them was important enough to mention?"

Straight sighed. "It just happened this morning, Tori. Besides, I doubt the bimbifier would actually want Dr. Lin's help."

They resumed walking. Tori finally said, "Yeah, that's true. But if you don't think it's the doctor, who do you think it is?"

The security man waited several moments before answering. Finally he said, "The shrink."

Tori looked at him. "Dr. Lacke? Interesting. Why her?"

Straight seemed reluctant to speak. Finally he said, "Because the changes have been mental, not physical. To me, that points to a mental specialist. Someone who can get into people's heads without them realizing it. Someone who can level a person's psyche to ground-zero. Have you seen how the professor follows her around like a puppy? I get that they're sleeping together, but considering the circumstances, you'd think that kind of trust would be hard to come by. Particularly considering the whole thing with Rena's cousin getting taken by the tribe on the professor's expedition."

They walked in silence for a few minutes. Then Tori said, "All right, I'll admit you make a good argument for Lacke being the culprit. But I think everybody's looking at the wrong evidence and missing the obvious."

Straight looked at Tori. "What do you mean?"

Tori said, "Yeah, the doctor or the shrink seem to be the most obvious candidates, mostly because of their medical and psychology knowledge. But I don't think it was science or psychiatry that caused the bimbifications. The kind of changes we're seeing- sudden mental transformations, focused behaviors- suggest chemical attacks. And who amongst our guests has spent years digging through unexplored caves and tombs? Who's gone to places and likely discovered all kinds of unknown crystals or minerals or artifacts with strange effects?"

The security man stopped and stared at Tori. "You mean..."

Tori said, "Yeah, I mean Professor Rush."

Straight blinked for several seconds as he processed the information. Then he started walking again. Finally he said, "That...actually makes sense. I hadn't thought of it that way before."

Tori said, "I know you haven't. You've been staring at what's in front of you, not thinking about what's outside the box. Your lack of imagination is interfering with your ability to see the big picture, Straight."

The security man flushed. "I think I have a pretty good imagination. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you don't suspect me, at least."

Tori snorted. "I haven't discounted anyone, Straight, including you. But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the professor."

*****

Aubrey said, "Okay, I'm pretty sure McKatt isn't faking being a butt-slut bimbo."

Rena said, "Oh? And how were you able to deduce this, luv?"

Aubrey said, "By observation. Morton has fucked the detective's ass three times while we've been here. Nobody can take it up the ass that many times in such a short period of time unless they're the real deal."

Rena laughed. "You make a convincing argument, luv," she said, "but let's do it by the book anyway. Just to be sure."

Aubrey grumbled. "Just trying to save time. We've pretty much determined already that all the bimbos are legitimate. Hannah's a complete space cadet who can't keep her clothes on. I don't think she was a Mensa candidate even before she got bimboed, but there's almost nothing but heat and need there now. Elizabeth tried to get us off while you were interviewing her and I'm pretty sure she wasn't faking that, either. Eric tried to fuck the ham in the kitchen and Sam can't keep his dick out of Detective McKatt's ass. You haven't gotten a coherent sentence out of any of this lot. If any of them are faking it, they're doing a superlative job of it."

Rena sighed. "My approach has been more scientifically sound than yours, but I've reached the same conclusion. All of them have been reduced to almost baseline. They will need complete re-education and I'm not sure what capacity they'll have to retain information."

Aubrey said, "Yeah, even Dr. Lin agrees with you. She got bored and went back to her room three bimbos ago."

Rena shrugged. "The mysterious Mr. Beau has certainly employed potent methods," she said. "Or the mysterious Mrs. Beau, if you prefer."

Aubrey shook her head. "I think "mister" fits just fine in this case."

Rena said, "Oh? You're referring to Mr. Straight, I take it?"

Aubrey nodded. "Yeah," she said.

Rena raised her eyebrows. "Interesting," she said. "I would not have rated him highly as a suspect. What to you suggests Mr. Straight is responsible? Surely you're not buying into Mrs. Parker's unproven posits?"

Aubrey shook her head. "Nothing specific," she said. "It's more of a feeling. Straight's not a ball of fire in the brains department and he tends to curl into a little ball when the pressure's on, but one thing my field experience has taught me is to look for and recognize potential danger from unexpected sources. There's something about Straight that screams 'predator'."

"Screams?"

Aubrey grinned. "Okay, whispers," she said. "But yeah, I think there's more to him than meets the eye. And I'm still keeping an eye on Dr. Lin as well."

Rena nodded. "Quite understandable," she said. "However, I don't think either of them are the culprit."

Aubrey looked at Rena. "What do you mean?"

Rena said, "Mrs. Parker."

Aubrey appeared to think about it for a few moments before shaking her head. "Doesn't sound right to me," she said. "Yeah, Straight's talk about her setting up an island of slaves and all is intriguing and makes sense, but her husband? The maid? She could have done them before now."

"The maid and her husband were amongst the first to be transformed," said Rena. "That would suggest they were done first to remove any suspicion from Mrs. Parker. After all, who would suspect the woman who lost her husband and submissive to the bimbifier? But what if Mrs. Parker has an antidote and is simply waiting until everyone is under the bimbo condition before giving the antidote to her husband and submissive?"

Aubrey appeared to think about that. "Interesting," she said.

"I've been observing Mrs. Parker," continued Rena, "and I'm convinced she's not how she presents herself. I am nearly positive that the recent version of her- the abrasive, commanding Mrs. Parker- is closer to the true article than the professional, polished exterior she typically shows the guests."

Aubrey bit her lower lip as she thought about that. "But Straight has access to the Internet," she said. "How would Tori know how to take out the Internet?"

Rena said, "Mrs. Parker is far smarter than she's shown us, I assure you. She projects a professional administrator image to her guests, but running a high-end resort requires far more than the ability to file paperwork efficiently. Mrs. Parker can process information quickly and accurately, she can read a person almost instantly and she has the ability to assess a situation and make a snap decision. Do not underestimate her."

They heard footsteps on the steps then and they turned toward the door. A few moments later the door swung open and Tori and Straight entered the room.

Tori said, "They're at it again?"

Rena shrugged. "Mr. Morton appears to enjoy performing, ahh, anal sex on Ms. McKatt. Ms. McKatt appears to not mind. So we've made no efforts to stop their congress."

"I'm sure they appreciate that," said Tori dryly. "How did your examination go?"

"Mostly as expected," said Rena. "It is highly unlikely that any of those affected are projecting false symptoms. Dr. Lin did not remain active for all those examined, but she reported that those she did examine displayed physical symptoms that were consistent with their mental conditions."

Aubrey said, "In other words, they're almost assuredly not faking it."

Straight nodded. "All right," he said. "We drew a blank as well. It's almost certainly not someone outside this resort, either."

Tori said, "So we're essentially back to square one."

Rena said, "Oh, I'm not so sure about that. I have a pretty good idea who's responsible."

Straight said, "I suppose I do too, really."

Aubrey said, "I have little doubt myself."

Tori said, "Oh, I'm pretty sure I know who it is."

And then a tense silence filled the room.

*****

Dinner was a quiet affair. The range of canned goods were once more made available, but nobody had much appetite to speak of. Everybody soon excused themselves and made their way back to their bedrooms.

And once the door closed behind each guest, the sound of a lock sliding into place echoed down the empty hall.

*****

The next morning, Paul Straight was awakened by a knock on his door.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, the security man got out of bed and walked toward the knocking. He placed his foot against the base of the door and said, "Who is it?"

A voice from the other side said, "It's Rena Lacke, Mr. Straight."

Straight didn't reach for the doorknob. "What is it, Rena?"

Rena said, "I was hoping to do some laundry, Mr. Straight."

The security man said, "I'm not dressed. Can you get the key from Tori?"

"I have already tried to do so, Mr. Straight," said Rena. "That is why I am here. Mrs. Parker did not answer my knocking and...well, the sounds coming from her bedroom suggest that she was too busy to hear me calling for her. Mr. Straight, I would suggest that you check on her condition."

*****

The door was locked and as Rena had suggested, the sounds coming from the other side of the door suggested that whoever was in the room was far too distracted to notice the knocks on the door.

By the time Straight managed to convince someone in the room to open the door, he already knew what he would find. And the opened door only served to confirm his suspicions.

Tori Parker, Amazonian domme, was engaged in a full-on threesome with her husband Eric and the maid, Hannah. A thick strap-on jutted from Tori's hips and Hannah was on all fours, naked, waiting to receive the fat sex toy in her overheated slit. It was evident that the three of them had been at it for quite some time.

It was also evident by Tori's vacant expression that she was now as much a bimbo as her husband and the maid.

Rena Lacke, Aubrey Rush and Cara Lin looked at Paul Straight. The security man had no experience or background in hotel management, but he was now the defacto manager of the Beau Island Resort.

"Well?" said Rena. "Now what?"

Straight had no answer.

NEXT: Part 7- the conclusion.

12