Ten Year Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers

I looked over at my wife to see what she was going to do. If she went with this bet, all she had left to lose was her dress, bra, and panties. She could potentially be naked with this hand. Actually, so could I! She scrunched her face up and said, "My bra, I'll call with my bra." I hadn't expected that. I figured she'd keep her underwear as long as possible. I also didn't know how she was going to take her bra off before her dress. Her problem.

The same with Tanner, he was down to only two pieces of clothes and threw his cards in. Tanya had quite a bit more freedom with her shoe and both stockings before she had to take off anything serious, so she called with a shoe.

I asked for my one card, Adriana asked for two and Tanya dealt herself two. I assumed they both probably had three of a kind. I checked my one card; a queen of hearts, damn! Now what?

"Okay, Matt, what are you trying for, a flush or a straight? Did you get it?" Tanya asked me. I smiled, pretending to be pleased with my one card.

I know she really didn't expect an answer, obviously. "I guess you'll have to find out. I'll bet my pants, but with a dare thrown in as well." At this point, I kind of hoped to get out of this with both women thinking I'd drawn my flush and throwing in their hands. If not, I was in trouble, down to nothing except my shorts.

I watched Adriana to see what she was going to do. She thought about it for a bit, then, "I'll call, I guess with my dress."

Tanner sat across the bed with a big grin on his face, obviously hoping she'd lose. I knew that if either of them called my bet that I was going to be showing a lot of skin and wasn't looking forward to the obvious comparison between my scrawny body and Tanner's. Now that Adriana had called me, I could see the handwriting on the wall.

Tanya called as well but surprised us both. I'd expected her to just call with one of her stockings, but she didn't. "I'll call, with my blouse." All three of us expressed surprise that she'd done that when she still had both her stockings. She realized that her bet seemed a little odd and explained, "A stocking for a dress just didn't seem very fair."

I was going to be down to undershorts, but at least one of those gorgeous women was going to be showing some skin and some undies too. I was the one who made the bet so I had to show my cards first. I threw my nothing hand down with a bit of disgust... and dreaded what my immediate future held!

Adriana showed hers. She'd been bluffing all along too, with nothing except a pair of tens. I asked her, "How do you only ask for two cards if all you have is a pair?"

She frowned and said, "It worked the first time"

Tanya sighed and repeated, "Didn't work for me either," showing her cards which included a pair of sevens. These women were obviously not poker players. Now, though, I was anxious to see Tanya taking off that blouse!

I said to my wife, "It looks like you won with a measly pair of tens."

She replied, "Umm, sweetheart, what do you have?"

"Nothi..." I glanced down at my cards and there, staring me in the face was a pair of queens! I'd been so intent on my flush that I hadn't even noticed the other queen in my hand. I finally came to the realization that I'd actually won that hand!

My wife was first to pay off her bet. She stood to take off her dress. All three of us were chanting, "Take it off, take it off..."

There was a single button, just under her boobs on the left side. I was finally going to see those panties and bra I had been imagining since she'd gotten dressed a few hours earlier. When the button was undone, she very slowly started spreading the front of her dress open. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, barely able to breathe. I don't think Tanner was breathing either. My wife disrobing in front of me and this other couple was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Of course, it helped with Tanner gripping his hands together, telling her, "Yes, show us some skin, Addie!"

Her dress was layered so that, even though she was opening it up, there was another wrap underneath, the two layers forming the "V" at the hemline. The further she unwrapped it, the more those sexy legs were revealed. The bottom layer was held in place to the top with a small piece of Velcro opposite the button.

She pulled the Velcro loose and the under-layer started to fall away. Oh God! I forgot I was supposed to be breathing. I think I nearly passed out from holding my breath! I had seen her take her dress and other clothes off hundreds of times, but never like this. This situation was so damned, incredibly erotic; so far outside my experience that I didn't know what to do with myself. I desperately wanted to throw my arms around her and, to be perfectly blunt, fuck her silly! I don't think my cock had ever been harder than it was in those moments.

She opened the front of her dress completely and I sat in awe, my mouth gaping open, fireworks exploding in my head! I didn't even notice either Tanner or Tanya. Both her bra and panties were silky looking and slightly sheer. Her nipples and black pubic hair were clearly visible underneath the thin, lavender material.

She slipped her dress off her arms and stood in front of us, in nothing, except her bra and panties. "Very nice, you've grown up in all the right places," Tanner offered.

Even the ultra-beautiful Tanya couldn't help but be impressed. "I thought you were beautiful in college, but nothing like this," she murmured.

I had already forgotten, but Tanner remembered, "I think there was one more thing in that bet too," he said.

I could see Adriana's face blushing. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She held an arm over her boobs while she pulled her bra out with the other hand, still hiding boobs with one arm.

God, my wife was beautiful. I'd been blinded a little with the gorgeous Tanya, but seeing Adriana now, as they were seeing her, I realized once again just how beautiful she was! Her shyness in not wanting to show us her boobs only made her more perfect in my eyes.

Tanya came to Adriana's rescue, "Come on, Addie, don't be afraid like you were last time, we're all adults." She went on, explaining for my benefit, "When we played this in college, it took almost three more hands before Addie would show us her boobs."

Adriana's face was red, but she lowered her arm. My mind had devolved even further into that distant place where I wasn't aware of anything except my nearly naked wife.

Tanner broke my spell, "Mmm, I see your girls have grown up, haven't they? Very suckable!" he said. Yes, they were! And I knew I wanted to see Tanner's lips wrapped around them. "I used to be able to get her whole tit in my mouth. I doubt I could now, but it would be fun trying!"

"I'll never forget the first time I sucked on those titties," Tanner started to reminisce, "We had gone to a movie, sat in the back and Addie let me play with her boobs over her blouse. When we got to her house, her roommates were all out and she let me take her blouse and bra off and suck on those delectable morsels in her bedroom... she wouldn't let me fuck her, though... God, I wanted to!"

Adriana's nipples were swollen and hard. Obviously, she was remembering that night too. Since our first time together, I've always loved seeing her nipples hard like they were. Tanner was right, they were more than delectable!

I tried to picture it in my head, my wife pulling Tanner's mouth tighter to her bare breasts, encouraging him to suck on her nipples. She has incredibly sensitive nipples and I've even given her orgasms from playing with them before we made love.

She glanced over at me, reading my mind, "Yes, I came that night, after almost pulling all of Tanner's hair out of his head."

I wondered what other revelations I'd hear about my wife before the night was over. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Tanner, and probably Tanya too, knew things about my wife that I hadn't even imagined.

Adriana sat back down on the bed and said, "Now, I think it's Tawn's turn. She lost that hand, too."

In my excitement of watching my wife, I'd almost forgotten the rest of the bets. I watched Tanya unbutton her blouse and slip it off her arms. I hate to admit that it was a little anti-climatic after watching Adriana lose her clothes. But then, when she sat back down with nothing but her bra on, I was mesmerized at how sexy she was. Her black sheer, lacy bra against her tanned skin and silky, blonde hair and with my cock already rock hard from my wife's display, nearly caused an embarrassing accident.

Once again, Tanner came to my assistance when he could see that my mind wasn't working very well, "Don't forget you have a dare coming from each of these ladies."

Thank you, Tanner! I'd completely forgotten. Now, I had to figure out what a good dare would be for two beautiful women. Then it came to me in a flash. I turned to Tanya, "I want you to take your bra off."

Her bra apparently didn't have clips in the smooth material as she simply slipped it up and off over her head. She, obviously, isn't nearly as shy as my wife since she didn't try to cover up at all, just sat on the bed totally topless. If I would have dreamed of the perfect, sexy woman, she likely wouldn't have compared to the woman sitting just across the bed from me. Tanner had remarked that Adriana's boobs were suckable. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to reach across and feel Tanya, roll those nipples between my fingers and suck them into my mouth. She was simply incredible! "Acceptable?" she asked me.

I was speechless, how do you actually form words when your brain is on the short end of a very limited blood supply? Her boobs and her body were so beautiful; they were a little larger than Adriana's. Adriana was a 'C', which I'd learned a couple days earlier from swimsuit shopping, so Tanya was probably a 'D' but firm and pert. There was no hint of gravity affecting them; her pink nipples and areola contrasted with her fair skin. Tanner reached one hand over to squeeze her nipple and Tanya moaned, holding his hand tight over her breast while he groped her. I wanted to do the same to her other breast, but was scared shitless!

"I think you have a dare for your wife as well," Tanya finally spoke.

I did and I knew what I wanted it to be, but I was afraid. We were at a point in the game where there would be no turning back. We'd probably already gone too far, but if I made this dare...

We own a 4WD Jeep CJ7. In the winter, Adriana, I and the kids love taking it into the mountains on snow covered roads. However, when the snow starts to get too deep and we're too far into the backcountry for help, when all four wheels would start grabbing at the snow and throwing it, digging and slowly pulling us forward into the yet deeper snow, the kids will be yelling, "Faster, Daddy, go Daddy." The further we go and the more snow the four tires are throwing, the more exhilarating the trip becomes. Yet, for our safety, we'll turn around while we know we still are able to.

If I went ahead with this dare and we continued with this game, I know that we won't be able to turn around. This trip will become more exhilarating, yet more and more dangerous, a hundred times more dangerous...and a hundred times more exhilarating than any dangerous drive through a snow bank. Every step forward will be multiplying both the terror and the exhilaration. And there would be no turning back, not now, not ever!

I also thought briefly about the disastrous consequences that could occur from the little game we were playing. Could there be a chance I could lose my wife? I closed my eyes for a moment and took a couple of deep breaths to purge the images, but they never did go away. I understood that remote as the possibility seemed, this night had the potential for long-lasting and serious consequences to a very happy marriage. Even those thoughts, however, couldn't break through my overwhelming desire to allow the night's events to continue to unfold. I also realized that the closer we came to the ultimate outcome of the night that those feelings would only become more terrifying... and exhilarating!

"Sweetheart, I want you to shave, completely bare and smooth," I told my wife. I had been wanting her to do that for about as long as I could remember. I had imagined many times what it would feel like for her to be completely bare, and just the thought of it made my cock hard as granite every time. Now the likelihood that it could be another man who would experience her for the first time multiplied the eroticism by a factor of ten!

Adriana stared into my face for at least several minutes, no expression on her face. She finally put her feet on the floor, stood and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I let out the breath I had been holding. I don't know if I'd held that breath the whole time or not. I hoped that shaving herself "down there" would make her even hornier than she already was.

Tanner said he was going to make some more drinks and asked Tanya and me if we wanted one. The way the night was going, I definitely did! While I was waiting for the drink, for Adriana, for our lives to change forever, I walked over to the window and looked out onto the City. There were people living normal lives out there, hundreds of thousands who had no clue what was taking place in our hotel room that night.

While I was staring out the window, trying to process what I had been learning about my wife and anxious for what might be yet to come, Tanya, the Goddess, stepped behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest. She pulled herself tightly to me, crushing her bare breasts into my back. "You're a sexy man, Matt. Addie is a lucky girl. I can't wait to see what else happens tonight."

Oh God, if my mind hadn't been jumbled before, it certainly was then! I turned around, Tanya's arms never leaving me, those beautiful bare breasts tight against my chest, her perfume so feminine. I started to answer her, that I was the lucky one when Tanner interrupted us, handing each of us a new drink. "Are you about finished seducing my wife?" he asked.

Tanya corrected him, "I think it's more the other way around, and no, I'm not through seducing him, I'm just starting! Besides, you're a good one to talk, with what you want to do with Addie."

What he wants to do with Addie! Before tonight, I think I would have been horrified at those words and their implication. I guess I've always been a little bit of a voyeur and enjoyed showing my smart, pretty wife off, but never thought about going further than that... until now. Now, I was hoping for further, much further!

I felt Tanya's lips on my cheek. God, that's another thing, I have never before even imagined myself with another woman! Now, one of the most beautiful women I had ever met is acting like she wants me. What the hell would a woman like her want with a plain guy like me? I'd struck a gold mine with Adriana, but this... this was something completely different! My heart was pounding in my chest about a thousand beats a second! I heard a little moan and wasn't sure if it was from me or Tanya.

I had to make sure she knew about me, "Tanya, you know I've never been with anyone except Adriana. I don't even know how to act around another girl."

"Well, I think you've been doing just fine... and you're a really sweet guy."

I didn't know how to react to that, so I told Tanya and Tanner that I was going to check on Adriana. Tanya took my hand and told me, "No, leave her alone, she's fine."

She led me back over to the bed we'd been playing cards on and we sat back down, her next to me and Tanner on the other side by himself. She took the cards and started playing a game of solitaire. I couldn't concentrate on anything except those tits swaying in front of me every time Tanya reached to move a card.

I don't know how long it was, it seemed forever. The bathroom door finally opened and my wife walked back into the room. At least I thought it was my wife, I wasn't sure. She had transformed herself a lot more than just losing a little pubic hair. She'd let her hair down and brushed it out over her shoulders, put on new makeup and lipstick and apparently borrowed some of Tanya's perfume. God, she was beautiful and smelled so feminine when she sat down next to Tanner. I was so intent on seeing her beautiful face and her topless body that I completely forgot to look down below.

Apparently, Tanya and Adriana had traded places on the bed, as Tanya was now beside me and Adriana beside Tanner. After she sat, I tried to see if she'd fulfilled the purpose of the bathroom trip, but the way she was sitting I couldn't see anything except very bare legs.

Tanya handed me the cards and told me it was my deal. I shuffled, I suspected this would likely be our last hand, so before I dealt I said to my wife, "Honey, how about a little bet between you and me?"

She looked at me warily, "What?" she asked.

"How about... if I have a better hand than you, you go braless next week... and I get to pick your blouses to wear?"

Adriana's face blushed red. I thought she'd outright say no, but she asked, "And what if I win?"

"I don't know, I guess you'll have to think of something," I told her.

Tanya's face erupted in a smile. She got up, going to the other side of the bed and whispered something in Adriana's ear. Apparently, my wife liked what she'd said because her mouth made a wide grin.

Tanya came and sat back down beside me. Then Adriana said, "If I win, I stay with Tanner and Tanya for the next week... and share their bed." My mouth gaped open in disbelief at what Adriana was proposing. I wouldn't be able to stand that. It was completely out of the question, no way I could make that kind of bet!

I opened my mouth to tell her no, "You're on!" My recalcitrant mouth voiced the words but my brain rejected the idea totally. When I heard the words come out of my mouth I was literally in disbelief at what I'd done.

I heard Tanner, diagonally on the opposite of the bed from me, "Yes! You go, girl!"

I know my face turned white and I started to say something to back out, but Tanya interrupted me, "You can't welsh now, you've already made the bet!" She had an evil grin on her face. What the hell if I lost?

I dealt the cards with shaking hands. When I finished dealing, I looked at my cards, still face down on the bed thinking that those were the most important five cards I have ever seen in my life. I watched my wife get a small smile on her face when she picked hers up and rearranged them in her hand. I looked at mine and almost felt like losing my dinner! Nothing! My highest card was a ten, with no possibility of a straight, flush or anything else.

Tanya started the betting, "I bet everything, all my clothes." Aside from mine and Adriana's side bet, this was obviously going to be the last hand as everyone except one person was going to be naked. We all called. Then Tanya asked for three cards, Tanner two, Adriana three and me four. I kept my puny ten.

I wasn't really concerned about who won the hand, except between me and Adriana and she obviously was starting with at least a pair. Even if I got lucky and drew a pair, there was a good chance hers was already higher than mine would be. I tried to picture what it might be like to go to bed alone the next week knowing that my wife would be spending the night making love with her ex-lover, now new lover! Even beyond that, going out to dinner with him, maybe dancing, flirting, kissing and all the foreplay that goes along with making love. What the hell had I been thinking!

I picked up my four cards. One of them was another ten so there was hope, at least.

After the draw, there wasn't anything left to bet so Tanya laid down her cards. She had two pairs, jacks and sevens; Tanner showed his three fours; Adriana made a big presentation of laying hers down, a five, eight, nine, nine and... "Your turn sweetheart," she told me, with a huge smile on her face.

robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers