Ten Year Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

Crap, crap, crap! I knew she had another nine! I put all five of mine on the bed at once showing my lone pair of tens. Adriana's grin grew wider by the second. "Before I show you this one, do you want to change the bet?" Yes, dammit, I wanted to cancel the damned bet!

"No," my stupid mouth told her. I wasn't able to breathe as Adriana very slowly laid down her... ace! I gripped the bed with my fists, finally realizing that I'd won! Tanner got a huge look of disappointment on his face. So did Tanya.

Adriana's first reaction was to ask me, "You aren't really going to make me do that are you?"

I knew she definitely wouldn't want to at her stores and I wasn't going to be that crude. But she didn't need to know that yet. All I told her was, "You agreed to the bet. I guess we'll be doing some blouse shopping when we get home, won't we?" Adriana has always blushed easily when she's embarrassed. She definitely blushed then!

Tanya changed the subject for her when she said, "I guess we have some other bets to take care of. I made the bet, so I guess I'm first."

She stood up and started taking off her stockings. I was drooling like an idiot, watching this beauty undressing, especially after our little interlude earlier. Once again, my heart rate had spiked considerably from the anticipation of the next few minutes of pure pleasure!

Like Adriana, she pulled her skirt up to get to the top of her lacy stockings, but she wasn't nearly as careful to keep her panties concealed. I guess she figured the skirt would be coming off too, in the next few minutes. God, her creamy, white legs looked good! Even though I knew they'd be fully exposed shortly, those tantalizing glimpses of her black panties were driving me crazy! I would have loved to reach over and run my hand up the inside of her thigh!

After her stockings were gone and had been carefully folded on the dresser, Tanya reached behind and undid a button at the back of her skirt. She was facing us and looking directly into my eyes when her fingers pushed her skirt down over her hips. I wondered briefly if Tanner was feeling the emotional angst I had been when Adriana took her dress off.

God, she was gorgeous! Her tiny, black panties were sheer, showing that her pussy lips were either shaved or waxed. There wasn't a single, visible hair. I still wondered if, before the night was over, I would be feeling her soft skin... or maybe, even more!

Before I even realized it, she was pushing her panties down, around her knees, then her ankles and finally stepping out of them. She left them on the floor and stood up straight. I was in awe, totally speechless, staring at the only pussy I had ever seen besides Adriana. The room was totally quiet with no one saying a word when Tanya sat back down on the bed beside me, slightly spreading her legs apart to get comfortable... and giving me another tormenting view of what rested between her legs.

How many times had I quit breathing that night? I have no idea. There had to be numerous times with several minutes between breaths. I was lucky to not have damaged my brain from lack of oxygen, both from the lack of breathing and lack of blood circulating above my waist. After Tanya sat back down, Tanner told Adriana, "I won, so it's your turn."

She stood, once again her face blushing red and faced away from us to push her panties down. A sudden realization hit me and I muttered out, "Wait!" Adriana stopped and looked at me with a perplexed look on her face. "Tanner won the hand, so he should help."

Tanner was all for it, "I think I could do that." He got up and turned Adriana back toward us, standing behind her. I finally got my first good look at my wife's smooth, hairless pussy. Tanner slid a hand under the front of her panties, pressing down lower. My wife closed her eyes, moaned and opened her legs slightly to give him better access.

I could see Tanner's fingers massaging Adriana's pussy lips. Two of his fingers were bent at the knuckle and buried inside her. She was starting to shudder and said, "Oh God, Tanner, don't stop!" Watching this was causing more fireworks to explode in my brain. My cock nearly burst. Was this actually my wife? The woman who tucked our two kids into bed at night? Whose little boy tells her, "It doesn't taste like chocolate, Mommy." Never in my life would I have ever expected to see such a scene, much less with my own wife as the star!

Adriana was so close to coming and desperately wanted to. Her mouth was open with her tongue projecting slightly, eyes closed and unintelligible sounds coming from somewhere inside her. Tanner took that as his cue to remove his fingers from inside her and push her panties down to the floor, leaving my now naked wife as a quivering mass, nearly crying and trying to get back to the bed before she collapsed on the floor. Tanner had done exactly what I hoped he would, stopped just short of her orgasm.

"She did a good job shaving," he announced, then added, "She's nice and wet and slippery too." Adriana was trying to catch her breath, holding her knees tightly together with one hand over her pussy.

Tanya was smiling and remarked, "I see you're remembering Tanner's talented fingers." Adriana was still trying to recover and couldn't make any kind of response. Her reaction had made me all the more anxious for what I presumed was still to come.

"Okay," Tanya said, looking over at me, "your turn, lover boy."

I still had on my slacks, underwear, and shirt. After watching what I just had, my cock was rock hard and I wasn't anxious at all to show it off. I started by unbuttoning my shirt and slipping it off. I still wasn't sure that Adriana was recovered enough to even notice. Tanner was still watching my wife, who could blame him! But Tanya was watching me with rapt attention.

My tummy was flat, but I didn't have nearly the athletic build that Tanner did. I wasn't ashamed of my body by any means, but I still knew I couldn't compare with Tanner. Simply put, I'm skinny and he's muscled. Tanya seemed pleased with what she was seeing, though, the way her eyes were following me and her tongue was flicking across her lips. I was actually starting to enjoy it when I heard her start her little chant, "Take it off, Matt, take it off."

After my shirt was off I stood up to take my pants down. I pushed both my pants and shorts off at the same time. By then, Adriana was paying attention again, too. When I sat back down, Tanya reached over and very briefly wrapped her sexy, manicured fingers around my hard cock. I'd been hard in varying degrees all night and was so sensitive that an instant longer would have caused me to erupt, shooting cum all over her hand!

It was finally Adriana's turn to get a little taste of the jealousy I'd been feeling for so long. I had no idea how Tanner might feel about his wife handling another man's guy parts but as long as he didn't hit me, it was his problem. I presumed that since he was the one who had initiated the game we were playing, that he was perfectly fine with whatever happened between Tanya and me.

She released my cock, but rested her hand on my inner thigh, rubbing her fingers against me gently. I wanted to do the same with her but couldn't bring myself to do it. Adriana was watching us intently. I hoped she approved.

While she nonchalantly rubbed her fingers up and down my leg, she told Tanner, "Okay honey, I know you won, but you need to get rid of the clothes too."

He didn't argue, just stood up, unbuttoned his pants and pushed both pants and underwear down. I was right, not only was the rest of his body perfect, but his cock was fatter and at least an inch longer than I was. Then all four of us were naked and I wondered what came next.

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers