Ten Year Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers

"I want you two to kiss." As far as I knew Adriana hadn't ever looked at another woman with any sexual thoughts, but this was her best friend, she was beautiful and tonight was different than anything I'd ever imagined before, so why not?

Both women looked at me with bemused expressions, then at each other. Adriana scooted back on the bed toward Tanya, and Tanya turned toward Adriana. They leaned together and gave each other about a one-second kiss on the lips then pulled apart.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," I admonished both girls. "This is going to be a real kiss."

They hadn't yet scooted apart, so all they had to do was lean back together. This time their lips met and they kissed, I mean really kissed! They were two naked, sexually inflamed women, experiencing something new for the first time. Their mouths opened and each wrapped a hand around the other's neck at almost the same time, pulling their faces tighter together. Tanya's other hand wrapped over Adriana's breast, kneading it between her fingers. I heard moans, from one or both.

Tanner was rubbing his cock up and down. I resisted the urge because I knew that if I did, I'd come in an instant.

The women ground their lips together and Adriana finally followed Tanya's lead and cupped one of Tanya's breasts with her hand. Their bodies were writhing, boobs crushed into each other's hands and Tanner finally said, "Stop." I thought he had probably come to his limit and didn't want to come just yet.

Our wives broke apart breathing hard and said almost in unison, "Oh my God!" Tanya's hand was still on Adriana's breast and quietly told her, "We'll finish this another time."

We allowed a few minutes of recovery time again until it was my turn with the cards again. This had turned into the most magical deck of cards ever made! I shuffled and set them on the bed again. We all cut and this time Tanner was high and Tanya was low again. Tanya rolled her eyes, obviously wondering what Tanner was going to make her do this time.

He smiled at her and told her, "This will be easy. All I want is for you to whisper to Matt what you'd like him to do to you right now."

Tanya looked over at me with a sexy grin on her face, leaned towards my ear and cupped her hand over her lips and my ear so that no one else could hear and whispered it to me. When I heard what she said, my face must have turned red with embarrassment, not believing what I'd just heard! I glanced at her and she threw me a little air kiss that seemed different than any air kiss I'd ever gotten before.

"Well, that was kind of anti-climactic!" Adriana complained. She took the cards and shuffled them for our next cut. She put them down on the bed for the cut, then put her hands over them, "No," she said, "no cards this time. I know what I want." Then she looked across the bed at me and told me, "Do it."

I was confused, "Do what?"

She glanced toward Tanner for a moment, then back to me and said, "Whatever Tanya just said, do it to her."

I was incredulous. I felt all the blood leave my face. I know it must have turned completely white. "I can't," was all I could say.

I looked across the bed toward my wife, "You didn't let me out of telling the beach story," she told me. I glanced at Tanya, she looked excited. She'd already told me what she wanted and her face was saying it all over again. I glanced toward Tanner hoping he'd tell me no. He held his arms up as if to say, 'not my problem buddy'.

It wasn't that I didn't want to eat Tanya's pussy, not by any stretch of the imagination. If we were alone, it'd be right there at the top on my bucket list of things to do, but with an audience? Especially an audience that included her husband and my wife! If someone had suggested that this would be my dilemma a few hours ago when I first saw her across the room, I'd have suggested that someone would be a perfect candidate for a resident inside an insane asylum!

Tanya scooted back against the head board with a pillow behind her back like Adriana had earlier. I had decided I was going to do this and enjoy it, audience be damned! And on my own terms. I slid across the bed toward her and cupped my hand around one of her boobs feeling her hard nipple between my fingers, then kissed her. This was the first time I'd actually touched her since we'd met, except during that oh-so-brief dance.

Damn, she felt good! Her skin was baby-soft and smooth like I'd imagined it might be, but her nipple was hard and pointed, obviously aroused. I remembered how her lips felt in that brief kiss, but this time we didn't need to hurry; our mouths opened and our tongues explored each other. The psychological impact on me of kissing and caressing this beautiful woman was simply incalculable! She kissed me back just as amorously as I kissed her.

When I lowered my mouth down her body to consume a nipple she groaned and mumbled out something to the effect, "Oh yes! This is what I've been waiting for!" Nothing like stroking a nerdy guy's ego! She thrust her chest out urging me to take her breast deeper in my mouth and I was happy to oblige her. I completely forgot that our spouses were in the room, on the same bed.

I remembered my goal and kissed down her stomach. This was something Adriana and I did only occasionally, not a part of our normal love-making routines, so I wasn't particularly experienced. Tanya seemed satisfied, though, especially when my tongue finally felt the sweet moistness inside those smooth pussy lips. It felt so different than anything I'd ever experienced before! Tanya thrust her hips up to meet me and I pushed a pillow under her butt. I felt like I was in heaven; running my tongue up and down her pussy, spreading her pussy lips further apart with my fingers so I could kiss inside her and even wrap my lips around her clitoris.

Tanya was thrashing and moaning the whole time. Especially when I sucked gently on her clit, it seemed to drive her over the edge. Her body tensed up and she began to shudder hard. I felt her legs tighten around my head and her fingers pulling at my hair, then a torrent of wonderful pussy juice enveloped my face. I pressed my lips and tongue as deeply inside her as I could while she shuddered and screamed my name.

Her grip around my head gradually loosened. I extracted myself from between her legs, scooted myself back up her body and kissed her once more. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back hard, tasting herself on my lips. On the rare occasions when Adriana and I do this, I always love to let her taste her own pussy juices. Tanya seemed to enjoy it as well. I will tell you, hearing such a beautiful goddess screaming your name at a moment like that does wonders for a nerd's self-image!

We pulled apart and I snuggled up to her naked body. God, I wanted to make love with her!

When someone picked up the cards, I think we'd lost track of whose turn it was, Tanya said, "No more cards. I want to see you two fuck!" Adriana and Tanner looked at each other with a big smile on both their faces. They were more than ready, obviously! Tanya paused a little bit, then added, "Like the last time, how Amber made you do it that night, for two minutes."

I was snuggled up to Tanya, with my face tight to one of her boobs with no clue what she was talking about, but three minutes sounded better to me for whatever it meant, so I said, "No, three minutes."

Tanya said, "Okay, your husband has spoken, make it three minutes."

Obviously, my wife and Tanya's husband knew what it meant, because they both groaned.

Tanya rolled over, her back to me and pulled my hand around her, over her boob and snuggled back into me. We both watched as Tanner lay down on his back, his shaft sticking straight up at least eight inches or so. Adriana, my faithful wife, straddled him and gripped him, holding him right at her pussy lips. She looked at me one last time for an approval of what she was about to do. I gave her a slight nod and my wife let her body sink down around him, encasing his cock completely inside her all in one motion. She closed her eyes, let out a low moan and gasps as he filled her! Tanner's next words shocked me, "What a hot, juicy cunt you are!" he told my wife, "Oh God, even better than I remember!"

I'd never have imagined using that kind of language with my wife, the mother of our kids! I've never even heard it actually spoken before, much less in relation to my wife. But it seemed to inflame her, especially with his flesh buried inside her hot, juicy cunt! I know it sure as hell did me! She rocked her hips and ground her pussy down harder over Tanner's cock. I couldn't believe where this night had led us, Tanner's cock was fully buried inside my wife's pussy... and she was loving it! Then Tanya looked at her watch and announced, "Time starts now... no more movement!"

I was starting to understand what the two or three minutes were all about. I didn't believe that after all the extreme sexual titillation we'd had all evening that two people could maintain that position for three minutes. It wasn't a very long time, but would be an eternity!

My emotions were running rampant inside me; my wife was actually fucking another man! I had agreed to it and even encouraged her and in those first few seconds, it was killing me!

That is until Tanya pushed one leg back over my body and started fingering my cock, holding it at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing it up and down her pussy lips.

Tanner and Adriana leaned together and kissed a few seconds before Tanner's lips found my wife's nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

I pushed myself forward just a little, Tanya pushed backward, and I was all the way inside her! Almost immediately I felt the cum start to boil up inside me. I closed my eyes, plunged in and out a couple times, felt Tanya's vagina tightening on my cock and exploded inside this sex deity! My body tensed up and Tanya pushed herself against me as hard as she could, literally pumping the cum out of me. I felt like if I had to die, then would be a perfect time to do it, right after I had felt the ultimate pleasure!

But I didn't die, didn't really think I would. I did feel a little ashamed that I'd come so fast and apologized to Tanya. "That's Okay," she told me, "there will be later...and I loved it, anyway!" My cock softened a little but not enough to slide out of her, and she kept that same position with her leg over and behind me.

We both turned our attention back to our spouses on the other side of the bed only inches away from us. Tanner's arms were wrapped tight around Adriana and hers were wrapped around his neck, her breasts tight to Tanner's chest. They were rocking themselves together slightly. Adriana's face was in a grimace and was covered in sweat. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was nearly in tears, with an occasional wail escaping her mouth.

I asked Tanya how long it had been, "One minute-forty-five seconds," she said. I realized then the significance of what I'd done when I nonchalantly said "three minutes" instead of two. I'd never had an inkling of how long three minutes could be!

The fact that another man's cock was buried deep inside my wife, who before that night, I'd always thought was nearly as sexually innocent as I was, was still leaving me in a state of shock. I guess that the fact of my own cock being buried inside the pussy of probably the most beautiful woman I'd ever met was also a little shocking.

Tanner's self-control and his stamina amazed me. I hadn't been inside his wife more than fifteen seconds before I couldn't stop my orgasm. Adriana was clawing at his back and he had her nipple inside his mouth when Tanya started a countdown, "Ten... nine... eight... and finally two... one... time!"

Before Adriana could even move, Tanner rolled them both over and started fucking her. He would pull out and slam himself back into her, over and over again! Adriana's legs were wrapped around Tanner, her heels digging into his back, and her tits bouncing and her hips arching up and thrusting to take him deeper inside her. Her hands were clawing at the bedding. The king-sized bed we were all on rocked back and forth, pounding against the wall.

Adriana's head was thrown back, her eyes tightly closed and her mouth open making inhuman noises that I had never heard before. Both their bodies were glistening with sweat, and Tanner's muscles were nearly bulging out of his skin. Adriana's orgasm finally hit her and she screamed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" while her body was wracked by spasm after spasm, shuddering violently with Tanner continuing to pound into her, his cock glistening wet with her juices. When Tanner came, he pushed himself far into her and let out a roar that would have frightened away a charging mountain lion.

If I hadn't been intimidated before, I was momentarily horrified then. The difference between the fucking he had just given my wife's "hot, juicy cunt" and any that she and I had ever done was so different that it was hard to say they were the same act. The same with my 'performance' with his own wife a few minutes earlier!

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that I was more frightened than I had ever been; would life ever be the same between my wife and me? While this was going through my mind Tanya twisted her head around and kissed me. She wrapped one arm behind my head and pulled me to her. When I felt her tongue invading my mouth my cock started to grow again inside her pussy. God, her lips were soft and felt so good on mine!

After what felt like several minutes of her lips molding to mine and my fondling her body she broke away from our kiss and whispered to me, "Let's go to your room."

robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers
12