Ten Years Older Pt. 03

Story Info
Family way, family secrets.
1.9k words
4.3
11.8k
18
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten years older part three

Family way, family secrets

Alana and Ben had started an incestual relationship two months ago. Their love for each other knows no boundary. They are inseparable, always going places together. Always pushing the boundaries. They have become sexual thrill-seekers.

One warm evening, Ben suggested to Alana that they hike the local nature trail. Alana said yes and got dressed in a light summer dress. Ben was dressed in his khaki hiking shorts, teeshirt, and backpack.

They drove to the trailhead, parking on the street a block away in case they did not get back before the rangers locked the gate for the night. They lock it up to keep teens from parking there and partying.

They hiked, to the far end of the looped trail and sat on a rock with a bottle of water and some cheese crackers, resting before continuing. They talked about Ben's work and her school. They enjoyed these outings.

On the way to the back of the trail, Ben noticed a fray in the stitching of her dress near the waist. The dress buttoned down the back to her waist and then had a seam that went the rest of the way.

It was one of her oldest dresses, becoming very thin and worn. Ben knew that tonight was going to be the last night she would ever wear it.

Noticing the sun getting low in the western sky he said we better go, it will be dark soon. He knew it would be dark in twenty minutes and they were thirty minutes out.

They start walking the rougher section of the trail that has a natural rocky path. Near the end of that section, Ben fakes a slip falling forward grabbing the top of Alan's dress and hearing the fabric tearing as he falls.

Alana's first reaction was to check Ben to be certain he was okay followed by the realization that her dress is now destroyed, ripped completely open in the back and three-quarters of the way around her waist.

She blurts out my dress, it's ruined. Ben gets up grabs what is left and jerks down and out ripping what is left so completely as not to afford her any covering beyond her bra and tiny butt floss panties.

Alana yells how am I getting out of here? Someone will see me. Ben steps forward pulling her into his arms and pushing his tongue into her mouth. Alana returns the kiss while Ben tears the elastic waistband of her panties and then quickly grabs for her bra as she struggles to break away. Resulting in the clasps of the bra yielding to the pressure and struggle.

Now standing naked and confused in the woods, she looks at her tattered clothes and says they're all destroyed you asshole. Ben grabs her kissing her and mauling her milky white tits while loosening his belt and freeing his cock.

Pushing Alana over to a large rock, he spun her around and sank his raging hardon up her wet cunt. He starts pumping his cock in and out of her very wet snatch and blurted out, you love this, your cunt is so fucking wet. Admit it, you love it.

Alana started pushing back at Ben desiring to keep his bone in her cunt as long as possible aware of being nude and being fucked by her cousin in the woods. Knowing they could be discovered by anyone on the trail.

Reaching down she starts rubbing her shaved slit and clit while Ben hammered her from behind.

Ben saw her rubbing her cunt and said yes rub that cunt, flick your clit while I fuck your horny snatch. Ahhh I'm gonna fill your pussy with cum.

Alana yelled yes, fill me with your cum, cum in my cunt, fuck me! Ben sank into her cunt pumping jet after jet of sperm into her warm wet receptive twat yelling I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your hot cunt.

Alana stifled a scream as she busted her nut, climaxing gush after gush of her clear almost viscous lubricating juices wetting the rock under her and the front of Ben's shorts.

Regaining their composure, Ben pulled up his shorts kissed her, and said we have to go.

Alana protested stating she was naked, had cum leaking out of her and coating her thighs.

Ben smiled and said be honest, the thought of being seen has your senses heightened and your insatiable cunt hotter than a two-dollar pistol.

Alana smiled and said yes, but what if someone comes along?

We'll hide until they pass. Besides it's late and so dark we can barely see to get out of here.

At the end of the trail, they could see the lot was empty, the gate locked with one pole lamp illuminating the area.

Ben said wait here, I'll get the car. And leaves her in the shadows of the trees to get the car. He arrives at the car, opening the car to get in when one of the neighbors walking a dog said you are not supposed to park here for the trail.

Ben said sorry, started the car, and drove away in the wrong direction causing him to go around the block to return to the trailhead parking area.

When he arrived, he saw a cop sitting at the gate and he went around again. The cop followed and pulled him over. Walking up and got Ben's id and told him someone reported his car sitting on the road. Ben made up a story and the cop said don't do it again.

Ben apologized and drove a few blocks hoping the cop left. Returning to the trailhead Ben gave the horn a short toot. A few seconds later he saw Alana running towards him illuminated by the parking lot light he could see her nakedness.

Alana reached the car grabbed the door handle and jumped in asked what the fuck took you so long? Ben explained and she said I saw the cop and thought he would see me. He used a spotlight and I hid behind a tree.

I'm still naked she wined as she sat lower in the front seat. How am I getting into the house she said. Ben said walk. She said Haha, I'm serious. Old lady Rox sees everything.

Arriving home Ben looked at Alana and said I'll be right back. He went into the apartment grabbed her a tee shirt and pajama pants put them in a bag and went out to the car giving them to her and she got dressed faster than ever.

Once they were in the apartment, Ben pulled off her clothes as they were hungrily kissing and led her to the bedroom they now share every day leaving her room looking like she sleeps there.

They fucked two more times, once with him banging her doggy style and once with her riding top.

When they finished they lay there quietly basting in the afterglow and Alana said "Ben, "have something to tell you."

Ben replied, "What."

Alana blurted out, "I'm pregnant"

Ben sat up, "how, I mean since when?"

She looked at him and said I missed my period two weeks ago and I took a test using "The Clearblue early pregnancy test" She started crying.

Ben reached out to comfort her and she pushed him away yelling how are we going to tell mom and dad?

We'll think of a way, we have at least two months. I love you and I will be here for you. I'll love our child if you wish to go through with the pregnancy.

Alana said "of course I do, I love you and I can't imagine not having our child." adding I will have as many children as we want.

Ben said I love you and everything will be fine.

Alana reached down, grabbed his cock, and said my big baby maker as she opened her mouth and sucked it in running her tongue under his crown and playing with his nuts until he came in her mouth. Alana swallowed and said when I get too big to fuck, I will still be able to suck.

They fell asleep in each other's loving arms. Knowing they were going to be the parents of their incestuous lust.

A few weeks had gone by and Alana was starting to show. She and Ben decided to be upfront and honest about it and agreed to have their parents over for dinner.

Alana made an impressive meal of spaghetti and meatballs with a salad and home-baked bread.

They all ate, retiring to the living room for coffee and tea.

As they sat Ben said "Alana and I are going to have a child"

The room went quiet, their parents looking at each other than at them.

When, how long?

Alana answered about three months.

Their mom said it's incest, no one must know you two are related.

Their father spoke up, I think it's time to tell you, that your mother and I are brother and sister. Alana, your mother is our daughter born of incest as well as Ben. Alana, you are also a child of incest as I am truly your biological father. You and ben are not cousins you are Ben's niece.

Everyone sat in silence for a few minutes Alana got up crossing the room to sit on her father's lap. Ben's mom Denise got up and sat next to Ben. Both parents were holding their children. Alana's dad, Tom was lightly kissing his daughter when she opened her mouth sucking on his tongue.

Denise straddled her son, opening her blouse to expose her front clasp bra. Ben stared in wide-eyed disbelief at his mother's large soft mature breasts.

Denise said go ahead Ben, unclasp my bra. Reaching out with shaky hands Ben unfastens the four clasps holding her tits in place. And pulls the cups off Watching her tits tumble out on display.

Ben cupped his mom's tits rolling the nipples between his forefinger and thumb, pinching lightly and watching them get hard and pointy.

Denise reaches down, sticking her hands into her son's shorts and grabbing his throbbing cock. Her eyes got big and she said Oh my god, you're bigger than your father, as she slid off his lap dragging his shorts down his legs and off.

Denise took Ben's cock into her mouth and expertly suck him off, swallowing his seed. She stood up, dropping her skirt to reveal a trimmed pussy, and climbed back on Ben's lap guiding his rock-hard cock into her mature very wet cunt. Looking at ben she said, "fuck me, baby."

Ben pushed her off and onto the floor climbing between her legs and burning his cock to the base in his mother's cunt. Looking across the room he saw his niece, sucking their father's cock while fingering her pregnant cunt.

The scene before him was too much sensory overload, Ben yelled out, I'm cumming mom, I'm cumming in your cunt as he squirted jet after jet of potent incestuous cum into the depths of her womb.

Denise, felt his cum scalding her womb and came violently with a wet gush of her own.

Mother and son rolled over exhausted watching as Alana swallowed their father's cum and climbed up, taking off her top to free her tits while guiding his cock into her pregnant cunt.

Alana bounced up and down on her father's cock like a baby playing horsey. Their father mauled and manipulated her nipples pinching them to bullet hardness. Alana reached down, stroking her clit, and came gushing all over their father's lap.

Tom felt his daughter's tight cunt gush and suck at his cock. He screamed out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming in my baby's tight cunt as he unleashed his load of thick creamy goo into his daughter's hot wet cunt.